Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Alt text

3 villains we should join and become the avengers of evil or else I can see a few being killed off there is to many XD

Lord_EAA posted: »

Indeed you and me and take over villany afther all don't you wanna see the WORLD BURN

• edited August 2014

What is it Sweetpea?

You forgot something.

• Well if we kill toby that won't be a problem will it

Last i herd he tried to make you his slave

As far as im concerned the war is

Toby's group vs the Mansion group vs you and you're tank

Afther all from ashes there always rises fire

Markd4547 posted: »

3 villains we should join and become the avengers of evil or else I can see a few being killed off there is to many XD

• Who's your favorite?

Markd4547 posted: »

I read all the new characters love them this is going to be fun ;D

• ...urban?

Dark_Star posted: »

What is it Sweetpea?

• edited August 2014

Not again! You're racist!

(?) Dark_Star won't forget that.

...urban?

• IM Coming....................................

Damn, there were a lot of choices this time. if Sardines was alive, Gustav and Fan would be arguing as to who she wants, lol. Lmao!

• Alt text

Dark_Star posted: »

Not again! You're racist! (?) Dark_Star won't forget that.

• What's your personality like?- Good hearted but sometimes agressive and a bit sissy and specially very smart.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends?- For family i would always sacrifice myself but friends... if they beg enough.

What did you want to be when you were growing up?- What i wanted to be and still want to is to be a game designer.

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group?- I believe in the strength of numbers.

Gender?- Male.

Misc- My character always uses a hockey mask and bulletproof vest.

@Spooch @Dark_Star @Saltlick123 @WhatToWriteHere @papai46 @BadassScarlet @ComingSoon @SuperChocoLatte @Grafite @Lord_EAA @BlueShadiw @Not_De

• Personality: Sarcastic, blunt, skeptical (only loyal to people he knows well or feels he can trust), thoughtful and adaptable.

Sacrifice: Unpredictable. His fear of death would most likely put him at a halt, but he can be courageous...

Evil: He would never kill a friend (unless they had turned or betrayed him) or torture anybody. He would never steal from a "good" person.

Former Life Goal: Photographer

Alone or Group: Group

@Spooch @Dark_Star @Saltlick123 @WhatToWriteHere @papai46 @BadassScarlet @ComingSoon @SuperChocoLatte @Grafite @Lord_EAA @BlueShadiw @Not_De

• Nooo, the guilty king is immortal. He shall never die!

Alt text

Nope not if we get a kill/spare choice and IF guilty is alive and we make him kill toby Guilty is very likely die for story purpases and

• edited August 2014

I was planning on starting it earlier, I could probably hold your character off and just mention him in the story until you make him.

ComingSoon posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional is it ok if I hold off on this until Thursday? I'm at an overnight camp.

• Coming i spoke to pro he said not worry becouse "he has your character down"

I know you din't ask me but i feel i should tell you pro is doing Chapter 4 this week (according to him) and i don't know whats the limit

• edited August 2014

Dp

@LeeTheProfessional is it ok if I hold off on this until Thursday? I'm at an overnight camp.

• No, that was for Simon?

I don't have ComingSoon's character.

Coming i spoke to pro he said not worry becouse "he has your character down"

• Double post and Pro again were only missing SimonElagamy

Dp

• No it was for ComingSoon but if coming does as you said were only missing SimonElagamy

No, that was for Simon? I don't have ComingSoon's character.

• Ok sry for confusion

Double post and Pro again were only missing SimonElagamy

• Ok coming for get what i posted pro meant another character just lisen to what HE wrote about we starting without you and not showing you're character till you make him

• sry i was still confused and did not get the message in time

No, that was for Simon? I don't have ComingSoon's character.

• Haha, same. B]

sry i was still confused and did not get the message in time

• Ok now it's up to you pro

Haha, same. B]

• Well guys pro said hes ready to start later today wish him good luck

• Great! I can't wait to see what stories he created for the new characters! I wonder with who I'm going to be...

Well guys pro said hes ready to start later today wish him good luck

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Tobi or sweetpea is my favourite character from the new characters I don't know till they are implemented into the story and see how there role plays out :)

Who's your favorite?

• edited August 2014

After the ZA he became cold but if he meets new people that are kind he could change like a redemption thing :) You're the writer so I can't wait to see what happens :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

WHAT YOUR PERSONALITY LIKE? was kind and caring , but after the ZA started became cold,manipulative,and deceiving towards newly.met people,

• Why would anybody dislike him?

papai46 posted: »

What's your personality like?- Good hearted but sometimes agressive and a bit sissy and specially very smart. Are you willing to sacrific

• One more thing hope its not too late but the character is clever (not you're average brutish biker) and analyses people he meets

Haha, same. B]

• edited August 2014

I hope I'm not too late for this

Character's name is: Dean Solis.

Personality: ****The Good: He's exciting to be with. That is, he is often the life of the party wherever he goes and whatever he does. He always has something to talk about, and he is constantly getting himself into unbelievably funny situations. There's never a dull moment with him.
    Plus, he's generous, sincere, kind, and friendly towards everyone and is able to create romantic moments and memories. He's adventurous, forgiving of others, has a great sense of humor, he's easily accepting of others, is charismatic, and likes to be flashy at times.
    The Bad: He sometimes has a hard time committing to things, is loud and unpleasant to be around at times, interrupts people too much, is forgetful, and expects others to pick up his slack.
    His Wants: He wants to look good socially and prides himself on his people skills, And because he's so social, he wants people to notice him, and therefore, he's strives to gain the groups approval. Ultimately he wants to be happy and feel free, surrounded by his friends.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? He would do anything to keep his friends and family safe. ANYTHING!!!

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive(killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? To keep himself alive, NO! To keep others alive, YES, but only if there was no other way, otherwise he would find a way without doing something evil.

What did you want to be when you were growing up? A preaching Politician or a political Preacher. Never could make up his mind. So he did both for a time.

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? Definitely safer with a group. At least one that can function enough to survive through. It's always good to have someone there to watch your back and help you in times of danger.

Gender? Male, around his thirties.

I hope my personality background wasn't too long, or too cliche.
    Anyways, Peace
    Freddy C.

• Pro, my body is ready for Chapter 4. :P

Well guys pro said hes ready to start later today wish him good luck

• Just finished writing all the characters down, just missing ComingSoon's character. I think I'll be able to start Ch.4 tomorrow if anything, hopefully. Thanks for the patience, guys.

Pro, my body is ready for Chapter 4. :P

• Don't worry but just to know what time do you have now ?

Just finished writing all the characters down, just missing ComingSoon's character. I think I'll be able to start Ch.4 tomorrow if anything, hopefully. Thanks for the patience, guys.

• Almost 9:30PM, and I'm about to go somewhere so I wont be on as much until later at night. I'll see If I can start a part tonight, but we'll see.

Don't worry but just to know what time do you have now ?

• Cool, can't wait :)

Just finished writing all the characters down, just missing ComingSoon's character. I think I'll be able to start Ch.4 tomorrow if anything, hopefully. Thanks for the patience, guys.

• But again pro don't rush yourself

Saltlick123 posted: »

Cool, can't wait

• No need to rush yourself, take your time with them, I'd prefer a good story I waited a while for, rather than a bad story that I waited a few minutes for.

• edited August 2014

@Sweetpeaclem @twistee @GuiltyKingOumaShu

Chapter 4 Coming Soon

Alt text

QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED NEXT TIME ON THE FORUM OF THE DEAD

Will Mark kill everyone and save the day?

How will Mark Finally kill Tobi?

Will Mark forgive Twistee and become villainbro's again?

When will mark and sweetpea team up?

How will Guilty King get killed?

Will stuff and thangs happen with other characters?

Alt text

• Going to start Ch.4 today, but just so you guys know, the voting will be a little trickier this time around. With like over 70 characters in the story, I'm going to have to start killing people off. There's just too many characters, and you guys left too many alive with the votes. Just a heads up, be very careful with the votes this time.

• Alt text

Yes Pro now were talking this should be fun :D

Going to start Ch.4 today, but just so you guys know, the voting will be a little trickier this time around. With like over 70 characters in

• Ok but at least give us new guys and gals a shot before killing us off plz

Going to start Ch.4 today, but just so you guys know, the voting will be a little trickier this time around. With like over 70 characters in

Sign in to comment in this discussion.