Monkey island Demo

Is there any word on a demo? It looks brilliant, but i want to test it out first....I'll probably get it on wii cause im saving to buy one :)

Comments

• edited July 2009
    From the FAQ

http://www.telltalegames.com/monkeyisland/faq
    Will there be a demo?

Yep, we're planning to release a PC demo. Watch for it around the same time as the July 7 series premiere.
  • edited July 2009
    yeah i found it! downloading....
  • edited July 2009
    Don't let yourself put off by some bits of the demo. It wouldn't surprise me if a good deal of complaints made against the control system are caused by this demo. The camera work is really overdone in parts of this demo. And by this I don't mean the constant wibbling and wobbling. But on Guybrush's ship the frame can change about three times in within the space of a matchbox. It's maddening. And compared to the rest it sticks out like a poxed thumb immediately.

Just noticed this when I fired up the game again - the rest of the game is a much smoother exerperience. As soon as you're onto Elaine's ship you're fine. Hope that's not a spoiler. Heh.
  • edited July 2009
    Don't let yourself put off by some bits of the demo. It wouldn't surprise me if a good deal of complaints made against the control system are caused by this demo. The camera work is really overdone in parts of this demo. And by this I don't mean the constant wibbling and wobbling. But on Guybrush's ship the frame can change about three times in within the space of a matchbox.
    But on the other hand it's awesome and makes the scene much more dramatic and grandiose. I love it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.