• BTW NOT a HEAD SHOT you know what i mean

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ok but at least give us new guys and gals a shot before killing us off plz

• ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWER NEXT TIME

SAME DEAD TIME

SAME DEAD FORUM

(60's batman show refrence)

Markd4547 posted: »

@Sweetpeaclem @twistee @GuiltyKingOumaShu Chapter 4 Coming Soon QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED NEXT TIME ON THE FORUM OF THE DEAD W

• Gotta love that eye patch, though.

@Sweetpeaclem @twistee @GuiltyKingOumaShu Chapter 4 Coming Soon QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED NEXT TIME ON THE FORUM OF THE DEAD W

• Alt text

Yaaay Ch. 4!

Wait, over 70 characters?

Alt text

Going to start Ch.4 today, but just so you guys know, the voting will be a little trickier this time around. With like over 70 characters in

• Don't worry Blue as long as we stay as far away as possible from the war well probably live

BlueShadiw posted: »

Yaaay Ch. 4! Wait, over 70 characters?

• LLOL you got would've gotten me killed...feels like deja vu doesn't it ? ;)

SweetPea would later die out there on her own by a horde of walkers she would die when they're halfway to it SweetPea, she wou

• 70 characters people need to die and I'm a villain with a tank no one is safe IMO :)

Yeah that is awesome editing on the tank foto Ps what do you think you'll do with that tank my guess is payback on toby

• Yeah that is awesome editing on the tank foto

Ps what do you think you'll do with that tank my guess is payback on toby

• When will mark and sweetpea team up?

Now! D:

• XD Yeah I just need 3 more votes which get you killed then we are even

LLOL you got would've gotten me killed...feels like deja vu doesn't it ?

• Alt text

YEAH PLS :'(

When will mark and sweetpea team up? Now!

• You've got better things to do besides killing random people

AKA......... TOBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Blue as long as we stay as far away as possible from the war well probably live

• You're finally joining us Urban ? xD

Indeed, you forgot to add the most obvious thing : You're uh....Urban ?

Dark_Star posted: »

Not again! You're racist! (?) Dark_Star won't forget that.

• If you could kill one person from your own group who would it be?

You're finally joining us Urban ? xD Indeed, you forgot to add the most obvious thing : You're uh....Urban ?

• Who knows, maybe I'll fail at my Redemption like the Governor on the TV show. :D

But I guess it depends on the votes.

• You're so gonna kill me off I just know it! I feel it in my bones!

Alt text

But you'll have to be creative. Walker bites and bullets can't penetrate my owl suit. BY THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY OWL, ATR SHALL LIVE!

Going to start Ch.4 today, but just so you guys know, the voting will be a little trickier this time around. With like over 70 characters in

• Nobody, they're like a family to me. They also need my help to make the mansion a safe haven for everyone. I'm not a killer, i'm a strategist and tactictal mind. I wouldn't wish harm upon any of them....not even Elian aka TDMShadowCP...even though he's literally Ben...in real life that is...

Its a well known fact around here xD

If you could kill one person from your own group who would it be?

• Yeah, but you forgot that I saved your life from the voters in your absence. I even made Joe change his vote. You were going to die, but I persuaded everyone to vote for someone else. So you also owe me bro ;)

XD Yeah I just need 3 more votes which get you killed then we are even

• Does he lash out like Ben? o.o

Nobody, they're like a family to me. They also need my help to make the mansion a safe haven for everyone. I'm not a killer, i'm a strategis

• Haha, when he's pissed he actually does...he also kills people accidentally on my GTAO sessions...all the time...

Does he lash out like Ben? o.o

• AH FFS! updates HAPPY?!

You're finally joining us Urban ? xD Indeed, you forgot to add the most obvious thing : You're uh....Urban ?

• How will Guilty King get killed?

Alt text

• Follow me, if you wanna live.

Alt text

Don't worry Blue as long as we stay as far away as possible from the war well probably live

• Hey pro Twistee told me that if he has to die in Ch.4 he would prefer being burned alive ( i am not kidding he did)

just something to consider

• If AC went first, she would get her hand bitten, there would be an option to cut it off immediately or wait until she turns. She would live if they cut it off.

Wow, Awesome :D

Different Outcomes: Second Half Of Ch.3 Whoever Tobi tortured first, they would get to live. Tobi would kill the second person, depending

• This is gonna be fun (I hope new people don't get killed of right after they're introduced..)

• Me too

Saltlick123 posted: »

This is gonna be fun (I hope new people don't get killed of right after they're introduced..)

• edited August 2014

Chapter Four: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

Markd4547- 4 months in

"A military Humvee with a turret on top! Just what I need!" I said to myself. I looked around some more and spotted a blue tent nearby, looks like there might be some people around.

"Motherfucker, I will burn you!" Suddenly I heard a man's voice. I ducked down and hid behind a tree. I stayed quiet to listen in."Where did you come from?! You better answer me, boy!"

"Calm down, Lord_EAA. He's harmless." I heard another guy's voice.

"Harmless? Harmless, papai46?! This motherfucker had a FAMAS and tried to steal the Humvee that we stole first! We took the risk, and I'm not letting it go that easily." The man replied.

I moved in for a closer look. I spotted a dirty, white SUV and three guys around. One had his back turned, I could see that he had on a hockey mask and a bulletproof vest, he was also holding a machine gun rifle. The other was a big guy with black hair and a beard, he looked like he had light orange eyes. He was holding the last guy next to a large camp fire, and with a knife on his throat. The man he was holding had on green cargo pants and a bulletproof vest, he looked somewhat familiar, but I couldn't really tell from the angle he was in. The one with the hockey mask, named Papai, spoke up."Yeah, but who gives a shit. The man's scared shitless. That beating we gave him earlier was enough for today. He can barely move, Lord."

"Really, Papai? Really?! I didn't escape that goddamn prison when this first started for nothing, all right?! That riot and this apocalypse was the best thing to ever happen. No more cops to stop us from doing whatever the fuck we want, haha! I had some fun though, before they caught me. Burned five houses down and killed nine people, made sure I carved the word "Burned" On their skin. Then they finally caught me, luckily for me this apocalypse started the first night I was sent to prison. I remember during that riot, I escaped with these two dumbasses, we stole a car and I found a gas mask on a dead cop. We tried going back to finish off any other pigs just for the hell of it. The other two ended up on the floor sobbing and rolling around because of a tear gas grenade. I grabbed the gas mask and had a megaphone, fuckers started shooting at us and I couldn't see a damn thing. I knew that some of those pigs got away, so I killed the guy who was trying to lead us. I let some guy named Twistee live, he was just trying to follow orders like I was. Poor bastard is probably dead by now, they were useless anyway, though." Lord told him.

"Twistee?" I whispered to myself.

"At least you were able to find me back at the hideout. Too bad we couldn't find the others..." Papai said and then looked down.

"Don't bring that up, Papai. You know I don't like talking about that... "The World Burners." My biker gang... they were my family. We always looked after one another. You were the only one left, man." Lord told Papai.

Papai sighed."We tried looking for the rest of them... those fucking monstrosities got to them. There was nothing we could do."

Lord turned his head to the side, and then looked back at the guy he was holding."There's no way in hell that you're alone. Where's your group?!" He shouted. I looked around some more, and it seemed like they were the only people there. The military Humvee was in plain sight, the sun was beginning to go down. I needed that vehicle, I had to think of a way to get it...

1) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos.

2) Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything.

3) Come out from hiding and "talk" to them.

_ Juice_Box_

Four months later and I'm still alive somehow. Who am I, you ask? Just a random survivor. I lost everything in the beginning, and I've been on my own for quite some time now. Groups never worked for me, I tried it before but this new world changes people. I left two groups behind and haven't found a decent bunch of people since. I missed my family, my friends, people I grew up with. I remember the first day this started. I was in school when suddenly the announcements came on that the living dead were walking among us. I got out and ran home, the city was flooded with people going crazy, I saw a bunch of walkers eating people and tearing them apart. Till this day, it still haunts me. I avoided cities and towns because of how crowded they could get, although I was able to find some food and supplies while I was in a small town once, I haven't needed to go back to one in a while. I was alone, walking through the woods. I had no idea where I was, I was also low on supplies and food. It looked like I had no choice but to try to go to another town again."I fought the law and the law won!" Suddenly I heard a male's voice as I was walking.

"Oh shit!" I froze up and then looked around. I ran towards a tree and then hid behind it.

The male's voice was getting louder, I could tell that he was getting closer."I left my baby and It feels so bad! Guess my race is run. She's the best girl that I ever had! I fought the law and the law won! I fought the law and the law won!" I peeked out and spotted a man with an orange bubble vest on, he had a mix tape player and headphones on. He was dancing around and playing an air guitar.

I covered my mouth and tried not to laugh, but then he started looking silly when he danced around some more. I couldn't hold my laughter any longer."Hahaha!" I burst out laughing.

The man opened his eyes, took his headphones off and looked around."Huh? I thought I heard something... Um, who goes there...?" He said with a confused look on his face. I was still giggling a bit."Is that a... is that another human?!" He said as he was approaching the tree I was hiding behind.

I got serious and stood up. I took out a hunting knife that I found on a supply run and came out from hiding."Stay back! Don't make me kill you!" I shouted at him.

He backed up a bit and held his hands up in front of him."Whoa! Whoa! I'm not here to hurt anyone, or to start any trouble. I'm just looking for some food and supplies."

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow."Who are you?"

"My name is SuperChocoLatte. I'm just out here on a supply run for my people. Who are you?" He told me.

I looked around and then focused my attention back on him."Alone?"

"Yeah, I always go alone. I think it's safer that way." He replied.

"Yeah... me too."

"Do you have a group? It's dangerous to be out here by yourself."

"YOU'RE out here by yourself, and you were just dancing around like an idiot, heh." I replied.

He put his hand behind his head and scratched it."Oh... you saw that? Awkward..." He said.

"Haha, yeah. Don't you think it's dangerous to listen to music with headphones on while walkers are around? I could have probably snuck up behind you and killed you as well." I said to him with a serious tone.

"Well, it's the end of the world. I like to have fun and dance around, I know it may be silly, but it keeps me happy. You don't look like the type that would do that." He said and raised his eyebrow.

"How do you know I'm not?" I asked him.

"I don't actually know, but I just have a feeling." He said with a half smile."You can put the knife away, I'm not here to hurt you. You can even walk away if you want, act like this never happened and we go on like we've been doing all along." He told me.

I still held the knife up in front of me."You seem nice. I'm just wondering if your group has some good people in it. To be honest, I'm getting tired of being alone. I've been on my own for about two months now, my last two groups didn't work out. This world changed them... they became the monsters that we were trying to stay safe from..." I said and then looked down.

He crossed his arms and then looked down."Hmm, I know what you mean. We had this one guy in the group named Saltlick123. He wasn't evil or anything, but when he lost his family, he sorta changed... he wasn't as nice as he used to be and he would drink a lot more. Mostly spent his days alone, wouldn't help with anything and would always get angry when we tried bringing new people into the group. He got into a fight with another group member and we had no choice but to kick him out. I don't know where he went or if he's even still alive out there, but I hope he's okay. He's not a bad man, he's just going through a lot."

"We're all going through a harsh time. We're in the apocalypse, all we can try to do know is survive until the end."

"Yeah... Hey, how about you come with me and you can meet my group? You can see how they are and if you don't like them, well, you can just go on your own like you've been doing all along." Latte told me.

"I uh... I don't know... I don't trust many people anymore, especially a stranger." I replied.

"Heh, you're the one with the knife. I don't even have a weapon on me, and even if I did, I wouldn't harm a good person like you."

"How do you know I'm a good person? How do you know I haven't done anything bad?" I asked.

"Like I said before, it's just a feeling I have." He told me."So what do you say?"

I thought about it for a moment."Fine. But you stay in front of me, and I'll keep my knife out. My name is _ Juice_Box_ by the way..."

"Deal. Nice to meet you, Juicy." He said with a smile."Now lets get moving, there's a town not too far from here. I need to hit my usual spot and get some food and supplies. Once I'm done, we can head back to my group. Come on." He said while starting to walk away. I looked around again and then started following him. I didn't trust him yet, I had my knife out and was ready for anything. Even though I hadn't killed a human before, I've killed walkers with this knife, and it had saved my life a number of times. We walked for about three minutes until we finally got out of the woods."There it is! The town I mentioned earlier, there's a superstore right down there. Still has lots of supplies and food, I guess no one has really been in there due to all those roamers down there." Latte explained.

I walked up for a closer look."Whoa..." I saw hundreds of roamers around, some of them were walking around, but most were just standing in one spot like they were waiting for something to happen."How are we going to be able to get past them?" I asked.

"Easy. With speed and smarts." Latte replied."Those things aren't very fast, nor are they any smart. We get their attention with some noise and they'll start moving directly towards it. That's when we can move around and quickly get to the next spot, avoid them at any cost, don't put yourself in danger. Only kill them if we have to."

"Is that why you don't have a weapon on you? Because you've never needed to use one?" I asked.

"That's right, haha. I'm an expert at dodging those things." He replied.

"Yeah, when you're not dancing around like an idiot, right?" I said with a smile.

Latte sighed. He shook his head with a smile."Heh, whatever. Let's just get to that superstore." He said and we headed down the hill.

Once we finally made it down the hill, we climbed a fence and we were in the town. There were a lot of roamers around. Latte told me to stay quiet and to follow him. We went around some buildings and then hid behind a car. He grabbed a glass bottle and tossed it over to the other side, it grabbed some of the roamers attention and they started heading towards it. We moved up and then climbed another fence. We looked around and the area was clear. I saw the superstore in front of us, and Latte told me to follow him until we reached the back parking lot."Finally." I said to him.

"It may take a while, but at least it's safe and we made it here without any problems." He told me."Now we just need to get into the superstore through one of the back doors. Let's go." He got up and leaned against a wall.

"Help me!" Suddenly I heard a kids voice.

"Oh shit! What's going on?!" I asked while making my way towards Latte.

"Damn! There's a kid over there, surrounded by walkers!" Latte whispered. I took a look and saw a young teen on top of van with a crowd of walkers around it.

"Grafite! Hold on!" I peeked out some more and saw another male with a steel bat running towards the kid.

"SimonElagamy, hurry! I'm scared!" The kid shouted.

"We have to help them!" I said to Latte.

"Better them than us, we shouldn't risk our lives for some people we don't know." Latte replied.

"What?! That kid needs help! We can't just wait around here and do nothing about it!" I told him.

Latte looked down."Shit... you're right. That kid deserves a chance." He looked around."What the hell?" He said while squinting his eyes.

"What?" I said and turned to look. I spotted someone climbing down a building."Spider man!" I said.

"Are you serious right now?" Latte asked with a raised brow.

"Calm down, it was a joke." I told him. I looked over again and the person was almost done going down the building. They were using what looked like a hooked machete to climb down."Looks like a female from here, but I can't really tell."

"I don't know who that person is, but maybe we should wait and see what happens. What do you think?" Latte asked me.

"If we wait around, that kid might die. That person climbing down might be from their group, but I don't know. Maybe they're bad people for all we know, we could just use the distraction to get into the store." I replied.

"Hmm, yeah." Latte replied. I turned to look back at the person climbing down the building, they were nearly all the way down. I peeked out and saw the man starting to fight off some of the walkers. The kid was still on top of the van crying. I looked out further and saw that it was clear to go to the back doors...

1) Let's wait and see what the other person will do.

2) Let's try and help that man and kid out.

3) Let's take this opportunity to sneak into the superstore.

4) Say nothing.

VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

• For Mark; I say ''Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything.''

For Juice; I say ''Let's wait and see what the other person will do.''

Chapter Four: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST Markd4547- 4 months in "A military Humvee with a turret on top! Just what I need!" I said to mys

• Lol, what makes you think I'm going to kill your character off?

You're so gonna kill me off I just know it! I feel it in my bones! But you'll have to be creative. Walker bites and bullets can't penetrate my owl suit. BY THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY OWL, ATR SHALL LIVE!

• Lol, they made you put urban down? Don't worry I'll try to make you like Lee, I guess. B]

Dark_Star posted: »

For Mark; I say ''Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything.'' For Juice; I say ''Let's wait and see what the other person will do.''

• OH YES! [HUG HIM] cries Thank you bro.

Lol, they made you put urban down? Don't worry I'll try to make you like Lee, I guess. B]

• 1) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos.

2) Let's try and help that man and kid out.

Chapter Four: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST Markd4547- 4 months in "A military Humvee with a turret on top! Just what I need!" I said to mys

• Urban? Of course!

Lol, they made you put urban down? Don't worry I'll try to make you like Lee, I guess. B]

• edited August 2014

2) Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything. Just because it's something I wouldn't usually vote for, so I might be right lol.

3) Let's take this opportunity to sneak into the superstore.

I feel I'm screwing everyone again. ;-;

• edited August 2014

You're racist! STAPH IT!

Urban? Of course!

• edited August 2014

3) 2) Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything. ( cmon Mark don't kill me)

2) Let's try and help that man and kid out. ( i read what the girl does in the character summary even mine does not go that low and it's a kid i don't care if Simons is a full mystery)

• Alt text

Urban? Of course!

• I'm in the outside world right now damn -_-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.