Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 4) I'll check the bar. You go help Romy.

No deaths, pls.

Spooch I was sitting down on a lawn chair. Waiting for the others to come out of the RV. It was me, WhatToWriteHere, Dark_Star, BlueShadi

• Alt text

Peasants like you should learn their place. Obey and follow me into a glorious future or choose death and let me be your guide to the afterlife. The choice is yours, clown.

Markd4547 posted: »

You think you scare me king indeed admirable but mistaken HAHAHHAHHAHAHA

• 3) We need to save Romy. Let's try to get around that alleyway. - Salt123 is being a drunk AGAIN. I swear I was in another story with him before and he was a drunk there a well. Not worth the trouble, really. I don't even know why they went after him in the first place. Just grab Romy and get the fuck outta there.

Spooch I was sitting down on a lawn chair. Waiting for the others to come out of the RV. It was me, WhatToWriteHere, Dark_Star, BlueShadi

• Wow man your situation actualy looks worse than mine

BlueShadiw posted: »

And the Blue comes into play... Hm... this'll take some thinking. I'll edit my comment later. 5) Spooch shall help Romy and I will help Salt. EDIT: That moment when you realize you typed the wrong vote... lol.

• edited August 2014

4) I'll check the bar. You go help Romy.

and can someone tell me witch is worst My scenario or Spooch's becouse i'm not sure

It kinda seems like Juice's scenario is safe just becouse we all agreed

• edited August 2014

Ok guy's i just need to understand this

What's your reasoning for voting Mark Shoot at them ? no i'm seriously curios

• 5) Go help Salt123. I'll go check on Romy.

• Shits and giggles, pretty much.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ok guy's i just need to understand this What's your reasoning for voting Mark Shoot at them ? no i'm seriously curios

• WOW thanks good to know you're taking this SERIOUSLY......

Shits and giggles, pretty much.

• Well, you do have a Mark to deal with...

Wow man your situation actualy looks worse than mine

• Well, it's a game. It's not meant to be taken seriously. I figured it would be interesting if Markd just shot at them, and at that point the vote was already headed that way, so why not? :P

WOW thanks good to know you're taking this SERIOUSLY......

• and you have to either help a guy chased by a horde ( a Big one by the looks of it) or save a suicidal drunkard o and some of these choices ARE going to get you KILLED

Well, you do have a Mark to deal with...

• edited August 2014

yeah i know but i care about my guy.......

And ill remember this for your choice vote IF this kills me

Well, it's a game. It's not meant to be taken seriously. I figured it would be interesting if Markd just shot at them, and at that point the vote was already headed that way, so why not? :P

That just sank in.

and you have to either help a guy chased by a horde ( a Big one by the looks of it) or save a suicidal drunkard o and some of these choices ARE going to get you KILLED

• Yeah it's looking bad....

... That just sank in.

• 1- Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything.

2- Let's try and help that man and kid out.

Chapter Four: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST Markd4547- 4 months in "A military Humvee with a turret on top! Just what I need!" I said to mys

• Words stolen from Giraffehat:

"Isn't it a bit strange that people are calling a teenage girl 'Juicy'?"

"Nice to meet you, Juicy" ^^^lmao 2) Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything. Not something Mark would probably do, bu

• JuicyLatte... oh god, please I would really like people to avoid that ship name >_>

I just noticed that I put "Juicy" and "Latte" in this part... that was unintentional.

• I was kind of disappointed that he didn't go along with the theme and call Saltlick123 "Salty" :c

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Words stolen from Giraffehat: "Isn't it a bit strange that people are calling a teenage girl 'Juicy'?"

• Awww :( Salty would have been nice, but i'm just spending a bit of time making up personal alt character names for everyone, for teh lolz I guess

I was kind of disappointed that he didn't go along with the theme and call Saltlick123 "Salty" :c

• edited August 2014

What the hell would they tell the group ?

"O you came back wait did you find Saltlick123 and .... where's Romy?'- group

" O that things turned bad and we left them to mostlikely die"- Spooch

If they kicked out Salt for punching a guy imagine what they'd do to deserters

You said you wanted to kill people off, and I think this is where someone will die no matter the choice. I dont know why but something is

• What about salt?

3) We need to save Romy. Let's try to get around that alleyway. - Salt123 is being a drunk AGAIN. I swear I was in another story with him be

• Damn dude.

yeah i know but i care about my guy....... And ill remember this for your choice vote IF this kills me

• i'm joking .... maybe

(no really i'm joking lol)

Damn dude.

• Hey, Shu, My character was drunk in another story, and you killed him....

3) We need to save Romy. Let's try to get around that alleyway. - Salt123 is being a drunk AGAIN. I swear I was in another story with him be

• Great part again :) I choose (Go help Salt123 I'll go check on Romy )

• edited August 2014

Well Blue most people want you to help Romy the comic relief guy ( Normaly is second most killed afther the black guy) who made a zombie Horde chase him and is the most likely dead out of him and salt

so you maybe walking into you're death........ Your thoughts ?

... That just sank in.

• Yep, good times. I actually forgot about that story until now. I wonder if it actually still runs.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey, Shu, My character was drunk in another story, and you killed him....

• What about him? They came for him even though he didn't deserve it and still bitches about going with them. I say he is on his own.

What about salt?

• I chose it because that's what Mark's character probably would do. He is a crazy motherfucker after all.

Ok guy's i just need to understand this What's your reasoning for voting Mark Shoot at them ? no i'm seriously curios

• Okay yeah hes a jerk and he probably deserves it but how the hell will they explain this......

I mean if their group kicked out a member just becouse he punched a guy imagine what they would do to deserterters

What about him? They came for him even though he didn't deserve it and still bitches about going with them. I say he is on his own.

• edited August 2014

They didn't kick him out just because he hit someone, they did so because he was being a nuisance to the group for a longer period of time. He kept to himself, didn't help, drank too much alcohol and was aggressive. He also nearly killed the guy he attacked. In today's society, the man would also get shunned, if not even sent to jail. The group had every right to get rid of him.

Okay yeah hes a jerk and he probably deserves it but how the hell will they explain this...... I mean if their group kicked out a member just becouse he punched a guy imagine what they would do to deserterters

• yeah ok i respect your honesty i hope i don't die

I chose it because that's what Mark's character probably would do. He is a crazy motherfucker after all.

• edited August 2014

yeah ok i can see reasoning behind this (hell probably die anyway hes's:

"Too out of it to get into it")

They didn't kick him out just because he hit someone, they did so because he was being a nuisance to the group for a longer period of time.

• Almost missed the new parts, time for some thorough analysis of your story, like always.

Markd is supposedly going back to his old ways, its time for some chaos then. I respect his choice.

Is it a good idea to start shooting randomly though ? Talking to them is out of the question and waiting might not be a good idea, if Pro highlighted the fact that the sun was settling down, it has to have some relevance for the next part. It might be his only chance to get that Humvee.

Then again, some of those guys have bulletproof vests on. Lets analyse Markd's opponents.

1- One guy with a hockey mask and bulletproof vest holding a machine gun rifle, important to note that his back is turned. So that's a free shot if Markd can aim at him.

2- One guy holding a knife to someone's throat. Doesn't seem to have any other weapons on him.

I think that Markd can take them. The only guy who might be a threat has his back turned, Markd simply has to aim for him first, bulletproof vest or not, if he's riddled with bullets in the back, he won't make it out alive.

Then that will just leave Lord_EAA to take care of.

Let the good times roll I say, shoot the bastards !!

Markd himself voted for it, so he won't be able to blame me if things go south. Hopefully this is the right decision. Seems like the most viable option anyway, after further analysis.

1) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos.

Onto the next vote. Juicy finally got introduced to the story :D

You seem to have her character down perfectly. Their situation seems to be kind of a throwback to the beginning of "Long Road Ahead" of season 1 of The Walking Dead Game.

Do you use the distraction to your advantage, no matter how immoral that may be, or do you help those in need, no matter how futile or risky the situation will prove to be ?

Except this time around, someone else seems to be about to help them, or not...They should wait to see how things will play out...They shouldn't give out their position so easily, especially if those are bad people...Mostly that mysterious girl/guy with a hooked machete...

1) Let's wait and see what the other person will do.

It might not be morally correct, but taking these kind of chances might get you killed in the apocalypse...You have to take account of every tiny details before going into a fishy situation...You never know...

That one factor of unpredictability from that mysterious woman/man might end up being your doom. So I vote to wait and see how things will play out.

Chapter Four: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST Markd4547- 4 months in "A military Humvee with a turret on top! Just what I need!" I said to mys

• Almost missed the new parts, time for some thorough analysis of your story, like always.

Markd is supposedly going back to his old ways, its time for some chaos then. I respect his choice.

Is it a good idea to start shooting randomly though ? Talking to them is out of the question and waiting might not be a good idea, if Pro highlighted the fact that the sun was settling down, it has to have some relevance for the next part. It might be his only chance to get that Humvee.

Then again, some of those guys have bulletproof vests on. Lets analyse Markd's opponents.

1- One guy with a hockey mask and bulletproof vest holding a machine gun rifle, important to note that his back is turned. So that's a free shot if Markd can aim at him.

2- One guy holding a knife to someone's throat. Doesn't seem to have any other weapons on him.

I think that Markd can take them. The only guy who might be a threat has his back turned, Markd simply has to aim for him first, bulletproof vest or not, if he's riddled with bullets in the back, he won't make it out alive.

Markd himself voted for it, so he won't be able to blame me if things go south. Hopefully this is the right decision. Seems like the most viable option anyway, after further analysis.

You seem to have her character down perfectly. Their situation seems to be kind of a throwback to the beginning of "Long Road Ahead" of season 1 of The Walking Dead Game.

Do you use the distraction to your advantage, no matter how immoral that may be, or do you help those in need, no matter how futile or risky the situation will prove to be ?

Except this time around, someone else seems to be about to help them, or not...They should wait to see how things will play out...They shouldn't give out their position so easily, especially if those are bad people...Mostly that mysterious girl/guy with a hooked machete...

It might not be morally correct, but taking these kind of chances might get you killed in the apocalypse...You have to take account of every tiny details before going into a fishy situation...You never know...

That one factor of unpredictability from that mysterious woman/man might end up being your doom. So I vote to wait and see how things will play out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.