The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hai :3

Partition posted: »

Looks like I stumbled upon the hangout area.

• No, that's just a render. I made it in photoshop. I was trying to get my photoshop skills back. But it looks really bad.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Well, you did put up a hand-drawn picture of Batman with the caption "By Seemon" beside it.

• Какого черта вы спрашиваете мальчика вы хотите получить в неприятности, да? Я дам вам неприятности.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Guy's just herd on cnn that a russian gang just hacked 1.2 Billion accounts and passwords so i have to ask Are you ummmm Yourselve's ?

• Да, я все тот же.

Uh, I mean yes, i am still the same.

Guy's just herd on cnn that a russian gang just hacked 1.2 Billion accounts and passwords so i have to ask Are you ummmm Yourselve's ?

• No it looks bad. I lost my photoshop skills :(

It looks like a piece of shit. You should be ashamed of yourself. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jk ;D

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I already had 6 donuts , love Muricu.

And please, call me fatty because I'm trying to gain weight, I'm skinny as F.

• I just had a doughnut this morning, and I love Canada.

I already had 6 donuts , love Muricu. And please, call me fatty because I'm trying to gain weight, I'm skinny as F.

• Best way to kill a bounty in gta online: crash your plane into their car.

• What if I call you stringbean instead? :3

I already had 6 donuts , love Muricu. And please, call me fatty because I'm trying to gain weight, I'm skinny as F.

• Fine with me, noodle arms ;)

What if I call you stringbean instead?

• jgnsjdgewtkjn nuuuuuuu shhhh ._.

I'l just call you fatty instead....

FATTY >:D

Fine with me, noodle arms

• I swear my face only looks good when I'm shirtless and looking at the bathroom's mirror.

• No problem, I hope I gain weight..

How are you doing? I didn't see you since I boarded the plane.

jgnsjdgewtkjn nuuuuuuu shhhh ._. I'l just call you fatty instead.... FATTY >:D

• What does being shirtless have to do with the way your face looks? lmao.

I swear my face only looks good when I'm shirtless and looking at the bathroom's mirror.

• Oh, I'm doing well.. sort of, lol. Just been feeling... bombarded with stuff. Kinda overwhelmed.

Oh yeah, WhatTheDuck came back from his ban :D

No problem, I hope I gain weight.. How are you doing? I didn't see you since I boarded the plane.

• I don't know. I look in the bathroom mirror shirtless and I look handsome. I look in any other mirror with my shirt on and I look like this:

Alt text

What does being shirtless have to do with the way your face looks? lmao.

• edited August 2014

Maybe, dear American (WE WILL CRUSH YOU) Never minnd, yes?

• But.... that guy is shirtless?

I don't know. I look in the bathroom mirror shirtless and I look handsome. I look in any other mirror with my shirt on and I look like this:

• PM me about whatever what happened?

And I heard, that's fantastic.

Oh, I'm doing well.. sort of, lol. Just been feeling... bombarded with stuff. Kinda overwhelmed. Oh yeah, WhatTheDuck came back from his ban

• You get the point.

But.... that guy is shirtless?

• He never makes any sense.

But.... that guy is shirtless?

• What? Everything I say makes sense.

He never makes any sense.

• You know I'm right.

What? Everything I say makes sense.

• 2 weeks? i'm in the last year of middle school and here it will start in the last week of September :o

Gobananas01 posted: »

I just remembered Middle School is in about 2 weeks.... (?) This is gonna suck.

• Wallpaper time:

Alt text

• Mass Effect :p

Rafoli posted: »

Wallpaper time:

• Maybe you're right. Who knows these days?

You know I'm right.

• Best game eva :D (imo)

Twistee posted: »

Mass Effect

• Yeah, it's awesome. <3

Best game eva (imo)

• I don't really know what I'm looking at. Is it a man with skinny legs spread out into a squat and his naughty bits just hanging out in the middle?

Wallpaper time:

• I am myself...

... может быть

• That used to be mine. :o

Wallpaper time:

• LOL I actually never interpreted it like that XD

That's the Illusive Man, antagonist from Mass Effect 2, just chilling and smoking looking at the sun which you get by being a good person.

I don't really know what I'm looking at. Is it a man with skinny legs spread out into a squat and his naughty bits just hanging out in the middle?

• Omg haha! XD

I don't really know what I'm looking at. Is it a man with skinny legs spread out into a squat and his naughty bits just hanging out in the middle?

• :O

That used to be mine.

• Is he sitting on something?

LOL I actually never interpreted it like that XD That's the Illusive Man, antagonist from Mass Effect 2, just chilling and smoking looking at the sun which you get by being a good person.

• My wallpaper:

Alt text

Wallpaper time:

• A fancy space chair.

Is he sitting on something?

• Welcome back Y'all - TheHotdogger123

• edited August 2014

Is that from a band or something? I'm completely noob at this : /

My wallpaper:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.