The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• This. A cool and fançy futuristic space chair.

A fancy space chair.

• You've never heard of LoG?? :o It's a metal band.

If you like metal, listen to this. It's their best album ever imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbbls9F724Y&hd=1

Rafoli posted: »

Is that from a band or something? I'm completely noob at this : /

• ?

Welcome back Y'all - TheHotdogger123

• @AWESOMEO @AllThatRemains @Welcome_to_Woodbury @LeeTheProfessional

It had to be done at some point I was gonna ask who wants to be in it but no one was here so I just picked the first people I saw

GO GO FOTD

Alt text

• edited August 2014

I was re-watching an episode from Game of thrones and my brother noticed and sat beside me. I knew one of "the scenes" was coming up in a couple of minutes so I was like:

Alt text

THE END.

• I love it, lmao =^.^=

Jewfreeus posted: »

@AWESOMEO @AllThatRemains @Welcome_to_Woodbury @LeeTheProfessional It had to be done at some point I was gonna ask who wants to be in it but no one was here so I just picked the first people I saw GO GO FOTD

• And so starts the telltale community conspiracy theory. We are all...Russians.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Guy's just herd on cnn that a russian gang just hacked 1.2 Billion accounts and passwords so i have to ask Are you ummmm Yourselve's ?

• вы правы

And so starts the telltale community conspiracy theory. We are all...Russians.

• Ok, so lets try this again.

In 6th grade a met this girl. We were good friends since we had a lot in common. One day I found out that she had depression problems and that she would always cut her wrists because of it. I was shocked because I've known her for months and I never noticed, so I promised that I would be there for her until the end. And I did.

7th grade came and she was getting better. I also gained a crush on her and we would talk almost everyday. One December I told her about my feelings and she said that she had feeling for me too.... In the past. She also told me that she cut herself before, because I never noticed the feelings she had for me. I felt devastated, because I felt that I was the cause of her depression. After that she said that maybe one day she will have feelings for me, but for now we would be friends. She dated some other guys, but I didn't care I was just waiting for that day she was talking about

8th grade came and she was lot better now, and she promised that she wouldn't ever cut herself again. Then... She dated this guy named Damian. Damian would get jealous and mad because he knew that I liked her and that I talked to her everyday. I didn't care and kept talking to her. One day she told me that she regained the feelings she had for me. Damian found out and called her a bunch of things that made her VERY insecure of herself. She was falling into depression again, but I stayed with her.

One Halloween I asked her out. She said yes. After all these years she finally said yes! That very next day, she dated Damian again. I was mad at first but I still forgave her. She only dated Damian for 3 weeks. A week later I asked her out and we went out for 5 months

For the first 3 months I was happy with out relationship, but the last 2 I wasn't happy anymore. Everyday I had to be with her 24/7. I couldn't hang out with my friends anymore. The school had this after school program for kids who didn't have anything to do afterschool. We would hang out, do homework, and play sports. She made me stay even though I didn't want to. Even when my mother was suppose to pick me up she would get sad. When I was on mobile talking to her my phone would die and she would think that I wouldn't want to talk to her. She would also get mad at me because I wasn't being "romantic" anymore like I used to be, and that I wasn't trying. The reason why she would never leave my side was because she thought I was the only one who cared, and that she didn't have friends anymore, which wasn't true

One day she asked me to grab her wallet because she had to get something from her locker. I agreed and she left. When I kept touching her wallet I felt something hard. I opened it, and it was a razor blade. I took the razor blade out of her wallet and put in my pocket before she came back.

She couldn't keep a promise while I kept my promise of never leaving her side. I got tired of it and I broke up with her during spring break. I wanted to prove her that she didn't need me. I was happy, because I could finally go on with my life without worrying about her. When I came back to school I hanged out with my friends and I was laughing so much. I realized that I never laughed like that in a long time. Some of her friends told me that how could I be happy when she was suffering. I felt bad, but I wanted to prove her that she did have friends and that she wans't alone.

One day she didn't come to school and in that very afternoon she sent me a message that she took a bunch of pills so she could kill herself. She told me that she needed me like never before. She didn't want to date, but just be friends... But I didn't care. I didn't reply to her, didn't even try to look at her in school, avoided her at all cost. She tried to chase me after school asking why I left her, but I just walked away, breaking her heart in very tiny pieces.

After school ended I never heard of her again. I don't know how she's doing. Or anything.

So, the question is.... Did I make the right decision of not being her friend again?

• Alright just a heads up, I will be hosting a session tonight at 7pm eastern time , its been a month since I've hosted one.

So feel the hype, because playlist 3 of Rig Races are in order...so brace yourselves...

Jon, Devyn, Rig and me are confirmed for tonight's session. Hopefully more people will join to celebrate with us.

I'll tag the name of those who joined in the past accordingly.

See ya guys in two hours. I got some preparations to do...

• Ok, so lets try this again. In 6th grade a met this girl. We were good friends since we had a lot in common. One day I found out that she

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited August 2014

I WOULD, but you know...

I'll be at Six Flags.

Alright just a heads up, I will be hosting a session tonight at 7pm eastern time , its been a month since I've hosted one. So feel the hy

• Shit....... that's a very hard thing to go through man... I'm sorry :c

I don't really think you made the right decision though. She was in a hard place in her life and she needed a friend. I'm not judging you for your choice, but... I know how she feels being depressed and needing someone there for you, and I guess she felt betrayed because you said you'd always be there for her, and you weren't.

Ok, so lets try this again. In 6th grade a met this girl. We were good friends since we had a lot in common. One day I found out that she

• الحمدالله و انت؟

BigBlindMax posted: »

kayfa al-Haal, yaa Ahmed?

• I also felt betrayed when I found her razor blade...

Shit....... that's a very hard thing to go through man... I'm sorry :c I don't really think you made the right decision though. She was i

• edited August 2014

I know that.... but... sigh.. Coming from someone who used to self harm, it's really hard to stop. I know she promised she would, but things happen. You can't blame her for it.

Like I said, I'm not judging you.

I also felt betrayed when I found her razor blade...

• I'm sorry that I made you bring that up :/

I know that.... but... sigh.. Coming from someone who used to self harm, it's really hard to stop. I know she promised she would, but things happen. You can't blame her for it. Like I said, I'm not judging you.

• Nah, don't be sorry. It's in the past now.

I'm sorry that I made you bring that up

• Well I finished BioShock 2.... My head is spinning in circles O_o

• Wala this is my wallpaper
    Alt text

Rafoli posted: »

Wallpaper time:

• That's freaking stunning O_O

Wala this is my wallpaper

• In my opinion, I think that was kinda sly. Just leaving her like that. I know she betrayed you but it wasn't a big deal keeping the blade.

Ok, so lets try this again. In 6th grade a met this girl. We were good friends since we had a lot in common. One day I found out that she

• She was still doing it. I looked at her wrists and there it was...

CodPatrol posted: »

In my opinion, I think that was kinda sly. Just leaving her like that. I know she betrayed you but it wasn't a big deal keeping the blade.

• I can kinda relate to this...

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited August 2014

I can relate to you. My girlfriend is depressed as well and she also cuts.

She started talking to me out of nowhere, but I was like hey whatever, I guess I'll talk to her. We talked a lot and I started to have feelings for her, and I never knew that she was depressed or that she had cut. She eventually told me and I was always there to help her. I would always tell her quotes and try to make her feel better and why she should stay strong and not commit suicide. We started to become really close and we both eventually told our feelings for each other and we started to go out.

Just like your girl, she ALWAYS wants to talk to me. I can't just hang out with friends or do what I want at home anymore because she always wants to talk. But sometimes I tell her that I just want to hang out with my friends and what not and she understands. This doesn't really make me dislike her, but at times it can be annoying but she always says that she wouldn't know where she would be without me and all that stuff.

I eventually convinced her to throw away the razor and every time we hung out she wouldn't marks or scabs on her wrist. She no longer cuts and no longer as depressed.

Now on to your dilemma. You found a razor in her wallet when she promised to not cut anymore. If I were to find out my girlfriend had done that as well, I would be angry, but I wouldn't leave her because I know I would hurt her so much. Me being the person I am, I wouldn't be able to stand that. I can understand in your case why you broke up with her, and that you also wanted to prove a point, and sometimes break ups like that can be helpful and good for both people. I can understand all of this.

Now there's this part. She sent you a message saying that she took a bunch of pills and that she really needed you. She said that she didn't want to date but she just wanted to be friends and have someone there for her to help her out whenever she's down. You decided to ignore her and not care for her. I understand that past experiences may back this action up and why you chose to ignore her, but I don't think that was the right move.

Other than lying, I feel to ignore someone is the worst thing someone can to to someone. If you didn't want to respond or be any part of her, you should have at least said so. She really needed you and you turned her down. Of course I know you had your reasoning, but I disagree on that decision. You should have at least helped her one last time just to be there for her whenever she needed help. You could have even told her that yourself. And then she was chasing you at school, and if she was really chasing you, she probably had something important to say. You walked away from her and you knew that you broke her heart. Are you happy with that decision?

I know you felt betrayed when you found the razor blade, but as WtW said, cutting is hard to stop. It's like trying to quit smoking. Not as hard to quit, but it isn't easy. Someone being depressed all their life and being used to getting so much shit and just cutting to make them feel better is almost as regular as going to school everyday. Maybe she kept the blade just in case something really bad happened and there was nothing else for her to do. Did you explain and ask why she had the blade?

I'm not you obviously, but here's an important question that isn't answered in your post: Do you feel any remorse? Do you have any emotion or thoughts on her and what you did? Are you concerned for her now? Do you feel bad on what you did or do you feel you did the right thing?

Sorry if I sounded like a douche, but it's just my thought. If you didn't want to be her friend, you should of just told her that you didn't want to be her friend instead of ignoring her at the worst possible times and making her even more depressed than she would have been if you had just told her.

Again, sorry if I came out as a douchebag. I just want to help you resolve your conflict. Hope all goes will with you.

• YES XDDD

@AWESOMEO @AllThatRemains @Welcome_to_Woodbury @LeeTheProfessional It had to be done at some point I was gonna ask who wants to be in it but no one was here so I just picked the first people I saw GO GO FOTD

• Then just bin the knife and tell her not to do it again. If she does it again then... I dunno... give her one final chance. You can't do that now, but that's what I would of done.

She was still doing it. I looked at her wrists and there it was...

• Meh, the original Bioshock was better. Not a lot of people liked the second one...for many reasons.

Well I finished BioShock 2.... My head is spinning in circles O_o

• You made me pink ranger! <3

• About the pills thing... She sent me a message before that her parents got divorced and that she needed me. On sunday I went to church and I saw her and her parents together. So, I didn't believe her.

When she was chasing me in school, she always grabbed my arm and just asked "Why did you leave me?" and I always told her that I wasn't good enough of a boyfriend anymore, and that I wanted to show her that she still had people who cared about her, but she said that I was lying when I wasn't.

And yes, she sometimes pops in my mind and I regret my decision.... But it's too late now.

Deceptio posted: »

I can relate to you. My girlfriend is depressed as well and she also cuts. She started talking to me out of nowhere, but I was like hey w

• I only have the second one. I shall buy the first one

Meh, the original Bioshock was better. Not a lot of people liked the second one...for many reasons.

• First one is a masterpiece in my opinion. Way better than the following games after it.

Infinite was a disappointment for me...

I only have the second one. I shall buy the first one

• edited August 2014

I was originally going to write out how your experience mirrors mine, but I decided that it would be better if I just focused on what you're asking.

Cutting is addictive. The promise she made to you was one she could never keep, and one that you shouldn't have expected her to. Until she is truly, truly better, she would never have been able to stay away from that blade because she was still not in control of herself. You seem to look at her cutting after she said not to as a betrayal. I'm sure she never intended to hurt you by not keeping her word, and she shouldn't be blamed for it because it's a promise she couldn't keep. You said you were unhappy with the relationship for 2 months, so maybe this event was just a catalyst for you to end things after enduring the unhappy relationship for so long.

I think you made the right move by breaking up with her. I was that girl - and I'm speaking from experience and my heart when I say this - if you want a happy relationship, she'd have to work out her own problems first and not put all of them on her boyfriend's shoulders. You're too young for that, you have your own problems, you honestly don't deserve to carry that responsibility. If you ever consider trying to be with her again, you'd need to make absolutely sure that she has learned from her problems and come out a better person because of it.

Even if you didn't break up with her after finding out, the relationship would have ended anyway most likely. You were unhappy, and maybe she didn't realize it, but she was probably unhappy too.

Ignoring her like that wasn't right though. Back when I was a young and dumb, a boyfriend completely ignored me and treated me like shit and, long story short, I wound up in the hospital with scars to remember it by. You should have been honest with her and told her that you didn't want to be friends (assuming that's how you felt) and it would have made things easier.

You sound like you learned from what happened, hopefully this experience will help you in your future relationships.

• Well, in that case, maybe she just said that so you can talk to her or feel bad for her. Or maybe she was telling the truth and they were together for a different reason. Either way, I completely understand that part.

If that was the only thing she said, then I think you made a good choice of answering her at that time. You gave a valid reason and hopefully she understood. But when she texted you that she took the pills, she obviously wasn't doing okay and there was no one there for her so she went to you, and you weren't there for her.

The fact that you sometimes regret your decision shows that you do still care for her. You might not even know it, but you still care for her, even a just little bit. Hopefully this means you're willing to help her one last time if she needs you again, but that's it. Explain to her why you don't want to talk to her anymore but you can still be there to help her when she's upset.

Have you tried getting in contact with her ever since the end of school?

About the pills thing... She sent me a message before that her parents got divorced and that she needed me. On sunday I went to church and I

• edited August 2014

I can do some magic tricks. And violin.

Just kidding. I have no talents.

What's your talent?

• Well, she blocked me from facebook.... So no

Deceptio posted: »

Well, in that case, maybe she just said that so you can talk to her or feel bad for her. Or maybe she was telling the truth and they were to

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

The only mistake you made in this whole thing was not talking to her when she clearly was on the verge of suicide, I'm sorry you were a victim of a situation like that, but you have to realize something:

While you kept your promise, it was easier to you, she clearly is sick, mentally ill, and if not I'll she still clearly can't be left alone with no one to talk her out of it.. you can't leave a person like that unattended... I really hope she didn't do anything stupid.

• bikhayr, alhamdulillah. majedeed?

My arabic keyboard is behaving badly. >_<

AhmedAli1 posted: »

الحمدالله و انت؟

Sign in to comment in this discussion.