The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2014

Alt text

@leetheprofessional

XD he can prove it remove thy hat :p

It turns out that he wasn't lying. He actually does look like Aladdin.

• Omg dude lmaooo

Markd4547 posted: »

@leetheprofessional XD he can prove it remove thy hat

• WHO THEN?

Nooooo, if Mark writes the story, he'll just make his character murder everyone... ;~; Including you.

• Pro's evil twin.

Lord_EAA posted: »

WHO THEN?

• Alt text

Wait your not thinking about changing evil partners are you :'O

Good, good. c:

• He's out at a business meeting right now and can't answer his phone. I'll try again later.

ok call him or something

• He's out at a business meeting right now and can't answer his phone. I'll try again later.

ok call him or something

• ok call him or something

Pro's evil twin.

ok call him or something

• Hell no! Our team is for life. <3

Wait your not thinking about changing evil partners are you :'O

• edited August 2014

Well woody is mark the best villain?

NO TOBI is mark is a anti-hero

But now I'm the evil serial killer Rachelle typical :p

Alt text

why y do dis?

How you read my many works in the fable thread or my own thread you would know my story's are psychology and moral heavy with a overlapping message of hope with a common theme to never give up.

if Mark writes the story, he'll just make his character murder everyone

Well good madam I never seen such unpleasantness greet my return your judging me based off my character which pro actually wrote it's a paradox :P

Alt text

XD I WILL DO IT TOMORROW I ACCEPT on this thread a short story with some characters from pro's story Rachelle

Nooooo, if Mark writes the story, he'll just make his character murder everyone... ;~; Including you.

• Omg Mark no I'm so sorry pls ;-;

Well woody is mark the best villain? NO TOBI is mark is a anti-hero But now I'm the evil serial killer Rachelle typical why y

• Reads Marks comment RACHEL WTF did you do?

He's out at a business meeting right now and can't answer his phone. I'll try again later.

• Alt text

YAY<3

Hell no! Our team is for life.

• 1) it's Rachelle

2) nothing.

Reads Marks comment RACHEL WTF did you do?

• YAY SPINOF!

you should consult pro's ghost to mantain cannon

Well woody is mark the best villain? NO TOBI is mark is a anti-hero But now I'm the evil serial killer Rachelle typical why y

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Omg Mark no I'm so sorry pls ;-;

WACHU mean NO every time Rachelle it's only a short story there is no pleasing you at all you expect way to much from me the pressure will keep me improving though I won't let you down promise :'D

Rachelle's character confirmed for the short story

Omg Mark no I'm so sorry pls ;-;

• First: i got freaked out and typed super fast sorry

Second : i meant your comment just made Mark want to write a SPIN OFF (witch could be interasting i mean he IS a good writer) to prove you wrong.

1) it's Rachelle 2) nothing.

• Okay honestly, I don't even know what's going on anymore -___-

First: i got freaked out and typed super fast sorry Second : i meant your comment just made Mark want to write a SPIN OFF (witch could be interasting i mean he IS a good writer) to prove you wrong.

• WTF LMAO MARK ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA DO THIS? xD

I hope you get to prove me wrong... though I think that will probably be done by killing me off in the most brutal way possible. :P

Omg Mark no I'm so sorry pls ;-; WACHU mean NO every time Rachelle it's only a short story there is no pleasing you at all you expec

• Hey he just made your a confirmed character for the spin off

Okay honestly, I don't even know what's going on anymore -___-

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2014

Just an FYI, those don't notify people. Those just act as links to their profile.

EDIT: I am wrong. It does work.

@Welcome_To_Woodbury @AllThatRemains @Markd

• Ooooo that sounds like fun XD

Omg Mark no I'm so sorry pls ;-; WACHU mean NO every time Rachelle it's only a short story there is no pleasing you at all you expec

• Well pro's ghost has to confirm this as cannon

WTF LMAO MARK ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA DO THIS? xD I hope you get to prove me wrong... though I think that will probably be done by killing me off in the most brutal way possible. :P

• YEAH spinoff

Twistee posted: »

Ooooo that sounds like fun XD

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Oh yes tomorrow or the next day release as I'm going out with my mates all day tomorrow not sure if I'll get the time ;)

WTF LMAO MARK ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA DO THIS? xD I hope you get to prove me wrong... though I think that will probably be done by killing me off in the most brutal way possible. :P

• Alt text

Night :) disappears into the shadows

• что? XD

вы либо будут со мной или против вашего выбора (Кстати я американец, если я вас я даже получили русские обманули, если вы русский, то ......

• edited August 2014

LOL I feel like such a nub now... V_V

I never knew that.

Just an FYI, those don't notify people. Those just act as links to their profile. EDIT: I am wrong. It does work.

• I don't know. The ending was pretty kick ass though XD

Witch of the six endings did you get?

• That ending was fantastic! I turn into a little sister (major mined*ck) then back again. Then I turn into uhhhhhh... FUDGE. Whats her name!?

XD this is normal

• What do you mean "that" you mean "what" right

Alive_Clem posted: »

что? XD

• edited August 2014

I'm really sorry to hear :( I understand you wanted liberty, you wanted to live your life, without having the pain of a person in your hands... I can't say if you did or not the right decision, because I've never been through something like that, but I think you should have explained her what you were feeling, and explain to her that she had other people that could help her, including herself.

Ok, so lets try this again. In 6th grade a met this girl. We were good friends since we had a lot in common. One day I found out that she

• Survived first day of football O_o

• Alt text

XD nubs shakes head

LOL I feel like such a nub now... V_V I never knew that.

• -sees "O_o" emoticon-

-hopes for a creepy locker room story-

Survived first day of football O_o

• I keep posting sad stuff, but this is really great too <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-gBH4sSLfA

• Ugh, no, please, no spin offs, lol. If there ever is a spin off, I would have to work on a few things.

• Lockers weren't used today. But I do know some stories from last year xD

-sees "O_o" emoticon- -hopes for a creepy locker room story-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.