The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Do what Rachelle said! Like I'm all tough and know I'm doing. It would be so cool if I actually cut someone. >:D

But the question is, who's the one id threaten to cut??

Right, have to add that in the story. B]

• An online game of lying and deception and killing.

What exactly is Town of Salem?

• That's nice

Yes. There was all the wobbles. Even some wiggles. Might have even been a waggle or two. Yeah, rich white kid versus ghetto as hell actually part of a gang black kid. The black kid robbed and killed a dude so he's in jail now.

• Lmao xD

We're the only safe ones....... o_o

• Hmm, I'll see what I can do. Don't see it happening unless she's joking around, but if she gets into trouble I could probably add that in there. I'll have to see how it goes with the votes.

Do what Rachelle said! Like I'm all tough and know I'm doing. It would be so cool if I actually cut someone. >:D But the question is, who's the one id threaten to cut??

• Oh, lmaoo. Well I didn't know :x

Alt text

Damn, okay. ;_; I really want to see how the war's going though. Kfjksdngjket that's fine, I'll deal >.> :P

Lol, the gif you used is from the movie called "The Hot Chick." You'll have to remind me if anything. Right now I want to focus on th

• But I'm scared ima break my face... or my ass.

Ok, ok fine I'll try to skate.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I slipped too, and I got back up.

• Oh! I know what it is. My church plays it but we call it Mafia and use a deck of cards.

An online game of lying and deception and killing.

• Not at all! I've been on that ride countless times, it's one of if not my favorite ride there. Sometimes it's a bit rickety, but for the most part it's really fun!

Hmph, those scaredy cats!

Was King da Ka scary? I've always wanted to go on, but no one would go with me </3

• edited August 2014

Hehehehehe can't wait.

But I swear if you make me say it to someone friendly ima be pissed.

Hmm, I'll see what I can do. Don't see it happening unless she's joking around, but if she gets into trouble I could probably add that in there. I'll have to see how it goes with the votes.

• I'm gonna give it a try

An online game of lying and deception and killing.

• Only do it if it's fun to you tho.

But I'm scared ima break my face... or my ass. Ok, ok fine I'll try to skate.

• Lmao, I thought you knew since you used it, haha.

Don't worry, shouldn't be that long until I go back to our characters. Just want to see how the new ones will end up with the way the votes go. B]

Oh, lmaoo. Well I didn't know :x Damn, okay. ;_; I really want to see how the war's going though. Kfjksdngjket that's fine, I'll deal >.> :P

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Oh, "That" person you wanted to curse out. I need to do something about that, haha.

Hehehehehe can't wait. But I swear if you make me say it to someone friendly ima be pissed.

• LOL, NO. I just looked up "bitchslap gif" and found that... xD

So many characters dood...... time to pull out the old chopping block >:p

Lmao, I thought you knew since you used it, haha. Don't worry, shouldn't be that long until I go back to our characters. Just want to see how the new ones will end up with the way the votes go. B]

• I got another Nick gravatar.

Thoughts? xD

• But, um when I do get a notification when that happens. It says " (Insert Name Here) mentioned you in this comment.

The Internet never forgets... [Thunder booms]

• Hey ATR i play Town of salem even have a few very good games

Once i was the only town left with two maf and i was vet. But i actually conviced them i was out of bullets ( i only had one) they tryed to kill me i got them both, LOL

I randomly played a Town of Salem game with a member who was perma banned that I haven't talked to in forever... he told me to tell everyone that he misses you guys and that he wishes he could come back -sobs-

• Amazing is a thought right?
    JK

BlueShadiw posted: »

I got another Nick gravatar. Thoughts? xD

• Smart. I hate being vet though, I always end up killing a town member.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey ATR i play Town of salem even have a few very good games Once i was the only town left with two maf and i was vet. But i actually conviced them i was out of bullets ( i only had one) they tryed to kill me i got them both, LOL

• I hate it, you should be ashamed of yourself.

BlueShadiw posted: »

I got another Nick gravatar. Thoughts? xD

• Omg Rachel nuuuuuuu if you accidentally do a split........

R.I.P. I'll write your eulogy ;_;

Lmao I do try but I end up falling ! I dread the day that I slip and accidentally do a split. x_x

• What used to scare you as a kid?

• Lmfao, this is what I found looking that up

Alt text

That's you, but with your aunt, lo! >:p

You guys left waaaaaay too many alive with your votes, lol. Need to start killing a lot of people off. What do you think is going to happen with the new parts?

LOL, NO. I just looked up "bitchslap gif" and found that... xD So many characters dood...... time to pull out the old chopping block >:p

• Clowns, heights, dogs, rejection, balloons, fire, busy streets, cats, horses, the TV, cars, coffins, old people, babies.

There's probably more, but that's all I can remember right now.

What used to scare you as a kid?

• stuck in religion class all by myself someone entertain me :/

• Old people? xD

Clowns, heights, dogs, rejection, balloons, fire, busy streets, cats, horses, the TV, cars, coffins, old people, babies. There's probably more, but that's all I can remember right now.

• My eulogy: " Rachel.. She liked to cut people. The end." Best. Eulogy. Ever.

Omg Rachel nuuuuuuu if you accidentally do a split........ R.I.P. I'll write your eulogy ;_;

• By yourself? Might as well ditch the class, lol.

Jewfreeus posted: »

stuck in religion class all by myself someone entertain me

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2014

...Does it? I've never seen that happen, although to be fair my user name has a space.

EDIT: It does work. Wow.

But, um when I do get a notification when that happens. It says " (Insert Name Here) mentioned you in this comment.

• edited August 2014

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I awake on 6 AM?

Alt text

• edited August 2014

hahaha not as in literally as in there is a teacher and other people but all my friends are in the other class its actually shit as i would ditch but i don't have my bus card so I can't get anywhere ;/

By yourself? Might as well ditch the class, lol.

• YES PRO. Make it happen to "that"person.

Oh, "That" person you wanted to curse out. I need to do something about that, haha.

• LOL OMG I'M DYINGG WTF stealing this, i'm so stealing this

Except instead of her hand, she'd use a spoon. >.< She wouldn't want to hurt her hand by hitting my face.

I can start being meaner with my votes if you want? xD Ummm..... I'm not sure about the new Saltlick dude, but I'm pretty sure one of those guys are going to die. Lol, I honestly don't really know :P

Lmfao, this is what I found looking that up That's you, but with your aunt, lo! >:p You guys left waaaaaay too many alive with

• Ducks (don't ask)

• Alt text

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I awake on 6 AM?

• edited August 2014

Yes, old people. Old people freaked me out, with their.... wrinkliness and their.... oldness.

Plus, old people reminded me of death, and I was scared of death too.

Old people? xD

• Didn't you ask this already?

• Geese are the ones you have to watch out for.

Ducks (don't ask)

• It's OK, I was wrong. :P

LOL I feel like such a nub now... V_V I never knew that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.