• Dun worreh, bae. I'm happy for ya <3

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

300 subs! Quitely expecting GiraffeHat to mention how many subs he has

• <3 tis iz troo luv.

Giraffehat posted: »

Dun worreh, bae. I'm happy for ya

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Oh no nonononono! You got it all wrong, I didn't bribe them at all. I was at home drawing corpses the whole time.

Honestly, I'm really shocked about this. LOL Probably because I'm so hateful. xD

Markd4547 posted: »

XD but also bro I know about your little bribes this week TOBI behind my back the lounge voted you the better villain by a mile then me impossible WITCHCRAFT :'O They even described me as shudders actually really nice WTF :'O

• edited August 2014

Alt text

They are just jelly it went like this

OMG Mark but Tobi

me: I killed multiple people and survived the hardest challenges

But angel though OMG so gah

You should actually check it out it's funny XD

Alt text

Oh no nonononono! You got it all wrong, I didn't bribe them at all. I was at home drawing corpses the whole time. Honestly, I'm really shocked about this. LOL Probably because I'm so hateful. xD

• GIMME LINK, PLEASE.

Alt text

They are just jelly it went like this OMG Mark but Tobi me: I killed multiple people and survived the hardest challenges But angel though OMG so gah You should actually check it out it's funny XD

• ^

GiraffeBox4Life

tis iz troo luv.

• Remember, "FEDORA KING"? I need to post that here xD

He iz ignurin me ;-; "I know you, I had your hat once uppoonnn a dreeeammm"

• edited August 2014

LOL LUV IT! PEOPLE JUST HATE ME SO MUCH! EAA's disgust of my character just proves how hated I am. Hatred is the key. :D

But your character interests me. He is so quirky. :)

End of page http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/72772/forum-of-the-dead-lounge/p515 Bit more here http://www.telltale

• ok

Id rather be called CiD. Cluke is just errrrrrrr I don't want to be reminded of it.

• Ho tobi i'm new

hope we can be friends

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAACK! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!

• i don't hate u i i was just defending mark ( you're character is preatty cool but i just think mark can beat you if you ever go one on one as villains)

LOL LUV IT! PEOPLE JUST HATE ME SO MUCH! EAA's disgust of my character just proves how hated I am. Hatred is the key. But your character interests me. He is so quirky.

• Just for the record, Mark's character would have killed Angel as well. Remember back in chapter one when Randomz was escaping with Deceptio an Angel? Mark was about to shoot and kill them, mwuahaha!

They are just jelly it went like this OMG Mark but Tobi me: I killed multiple people and survived the hardest challenges But angel though OMG so gah You should actually check it out it's funny XD

• Alt text

MUAHHAHA YES!! it's only the beginning by the end of this chapter the whole lounge will hate me hopefully I can't wait :'DDDDDDDDDD

Alt text

Just for the record, Mark's character would have killed Angel as well. Remember back in chapter one when Randomz was escaping with Deceptio an Angel? Mark was about to shoot and kill them, mwuahaha!

• Alt text

It's way to quiet I'll be back later :'O

• Oh lawd dis gon' be nasty >.<

MUAHHAHA YES!! it's only the beginning by the end of this chapter the whole lounge will hate me hopefully I can't wait :'DDDDDDDDDD

• NOOO mark don't leave me

It's way to quiet I'll be back later :'O

• NOOOOOOOOO (Wait this could be a trap...)

Lord_EAA posted: »

NOOO mark don't leave me

• SALT O GOD PLZ TALK TO ME I AM SO ALONE

Saltlick123 posted: »

NOOOOOOOOO (Wait this could be a trap...)

• No One else on.. and I'll be dead soon..... uhhh Gives Cookie good luck...

SALT O GOD PLZ TALK TO ME I AM SO ALONE

• Well that probably makes two of us Eat Cookie Nervously

Saltlick123 posted: »

No One else on.. and I'll be dead soon..... uhhh Gives Cookie good luck...

• (?) Rafoli agrees...

@Welcome_to_Woodbury I would prefer amazingly magnificent spectacular work of wallpaper. But stunning will do. Thanks. @Rafoli Batman I don't think burning eyes are normal. Maybe you should see a doctor.

• Alt text

Smh... where is everyone?!?!

• i do not know........

• Dead Or Determinant, depending on your response to this...

• Alt text

It's actually scary I hope everyone is alright it's really strange when DLB, woody or ATR are not around you know something is up they are prolific posters on this thread :'O

As for myself I'll be gone for the rest of the night out with my bro's upon my return thou art users better return to thee thread :'(

• They're probably having a secret party without us.

• It was like this yesterday too.

• (!) Saltlick123 is lonely now...

They're probably having a secret party without us.

• I'M BACK BABY!

Just ran 7 miles and slept in the car home! WOOOH WIFI SWEET SUCCULENT WIFI IS WITH ME AT LAST.

• Hi! :)

ComingSoon posted: »

I'M BACK BABY! Just ran 7 miles and slept in the car home! WOOOH WIFI SWEET SUCCULENT WIFI IS WITH ME AT LAST.

• edited August 2014

I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK YOU FOR POINTLESLY KILLING ME OFF (sry im sad now)

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS????????????????????????????????????????????

MAN I FEEL BAD NOW I THOUGHT YOU GUYS LIKED ME):):):):):):):

AND I'M KILLED OF FOR NO REASON ........................ I HOPE I COME BACK AND LEAD HORDE TO YOU

• Damnit WeWillMissYouSarah !! I never liked that picture... >.>

Remember, "FEDORA KING"? I need to post that here xD

• I'm not ignoring you, I wasn't on the forum is all :p

Uh...what hat collection ? I only have 3 different hats...loll

@PasswordSuck Can I have your hat collection?

• THAT BEING SAID PRO THANK YOU FOR TRYING (IT"S THEIR FAULTY CHOICES NOT THE STORY I BLAME)

I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK YOU FOR POINTLESLY KILLING ME OFF (sry im sad now) WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS??????????????????????????????

• So I'm with my cousin and we're checking out a college for him, it's fucking gorgeous:

Alt text

Quinnipiac, anyone familiar with it?

• Hey man. :)

ComingSoon posted: »

I'M BACK BABY! Just ran 7 miles and slept in the car home! WOOOH WIFI SWEET SUCCULENT WIFI IS WITH ME AT LAST.

• I LOVE how no one cares ):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""":

THAT BEING SAID PRO THANK YOU FOR TRYING (IT"S THEIR FAULTY CHOICES NOT THE STORY I BLAME)

• Not familiar with it but it looks cool...

AWESOMEO posted: »

So I'm with my cousin and we're checking out a college for him, it's fucking gorgeous: Quinnipiac, anyone familiar with it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.