Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Alt text

Lord_EAA posted: »

Nah i don't blame you At least my zombie might get revenge (Mark "Heart" shot me) it' s sad that that's my hope now isn't it

• edited August 2014

Nah i don't blame you At least my zombie might get revenge (Mark "Heart" shot me) it' s sad that that's my hope now isn't it

Sorry, man. They voted and Mark had to do what he had to do. I tried to at least give your character a decent death. Next part will be up soon.

• Alt text

• edited August 2014

4) Simon, let's help Grafite! Latte, go on without us!

Guess I'll change my vote.

Markd4547 (!) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. The area seemed clear, aside from those three guys. After getting captur

• 3) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite!

Markd4547 (!) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. The area seemed clear, aside from those three guys. After getting captur

• Thak's for letting me join pro it was awesome wile it lasted ......................................... witch wasent mutch ):

• Yep

This is just the beginning too. ;-;

SaltLick305 posted: »

People falling like dominoes...

• People falling like dominoes...

Alt text

• DAMN COMMENTS DISAPPEARING -_-

Anyway, yeah this is gonna be nasty.

• Thank's sara......

1) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. 2) Let's try and help that man and kid out.

• thank's salt

Saltlick123 posted: »

[Start shooting at them, let's cause some chaos] and [Lets wait and see what the other person will do]

• Yep, and I think I'm next... but this is only the beginning...

• If I ever do another story, I'll let you know. B]

Thak's for letting me join pro it was awesome wile it lasted ......................................... witch wasent mutch ):

• The next part includes your character... soon.

Yep, and I think I'm next... but this is only the beginning...

• Wait, Lee. If Scarlet had a hooked machete then how did she shoot the walkers? Did she had an extra weapon or something?

The next part includes your character... soon.

• Yeah, Your Welcome, (I thought he was trying to trick us and you would live,idk... sorry :()

thank's salt

• Alt text

Twistee posted: »

DAMN COMMENTS DISAPPEARING -_- Anyway, yeah this is gonna be nasty.

• Ah, Damn, Everyone surround my grave with Saltlicks...

The next part includes your character... soon.

• edited August 2014

Poor Tali. And too bad Lord and Papai died so quickly.

Also, godammit Grafite, first the horn and now this? Damn dude.

3) Simon, help Grafite!

• 2) I'll help Grafite! Simon, go with Latte!

• Shhh! Don't give him ideas. You can't die without finding your sharp-witted brother.

Yep, and I think I'm next... but this is only the beginning...

• Yeah, she said that her character carries a Glock 17, and the hooked machete. That's why she has the gun holster as well.

Wait, Lee. If Scarlet had a hooked machete then how did she shoot the walkers? Did she had an extra weapon or something?

• I really want to meet my awesome Saltlick brother, but I think he has already decided my fate, if I live I'll be more surprised than I would if Mike lives through episode 5....

Shhh! Don't give him ideas. You can't die without finding your sharp-witted brother.

• Oh, didn't know. Damn, her character is cool xD I hope a shadowy character meets her

Yeah, she said that her character carries a Glock 17, and the hooked machete. That's why she has the gun holster as well.

• i forgive you ........ i'm just sad........

Yeah, Your Welcome, (I thought he was trying to trick us and you would live,idk... sorry )

• Thank pro your awesome i hope you continue with such good writting (some of the best i've seen) don't let the voters ruin it

If I ever do another story, I'll let you know. B]

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

NOOOO ;-; You'll make it.

Alt text

I gave you my Saltyness when you were born. You have 7 lifes, dude.

I really want to meet my awesome Saltlick brother, but I think he has already decided my fate, if I live I'll be more surprised than I would if Mike lives through episode 5....

• WELL MARK

i hope you're happy................................

Markd4547 posted: »

YES HELL YES!!! No more games no more easy choices your playing my game now!! You want a villain well your going to get one 1) Start s

• Lol, yeah, she wanted to be a mixture of Molly and Jane, so I have some plans for her character... if she lives. B]

Oh, didn't know. Damn, her character is cool xD I hope a shadowy character meets her

• I hope I do, but there's only one way to find out…

NOOOO ;-; You'll make it. I gave you my Saltyness when you were born. You have 7 lifes, dude.

• I'm sorry, Twist. ;-; Aaaaand...

Alt text

Twistee posted: »

No, no I'm not ;-;

• We'll find out Soon.

I hope I do, but there's only one way to find out…

• We better find out Soon Lifts Saltlick

We'll find out Soon.

• Lifts SaltLick and high fives you

We better find out Soon Lifts Saltlick

• (!) Saltlick123 thinks you are super awesome

Lifts SaltLick and high fives you

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

3) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite!

• Yeah, and it died.

papai46 posted: »

So.. did my character appear in the story?

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

Thanks, bro. You're a great dude.

You know what? From now on my Salty throne is yours as well. I can share.

(!) Saltlick123 thinks you are super awesome

• So.. did my character appear in the story?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.