Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 4) I honestly don't know. They were supposed to be back here a long time ago. I can tell you where they might be if you want.(Half-truth/stall)

Spooch (!) I'll check the bar. You go help Romy. Blue was waiting for me to give him an answer."I'll check the bar. you go help Romy."

• 2) I'll help Grafite! Simon, go with Latte!

Markd4547 (!) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. The area seemed clear, aside from those three guys. After getting captur

• I fucking hate you all!

Markd4547 (!) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. The area seemed clear, aside from those three guys. After getting captur

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited August 2014

Finally done catching up on the story nice job Pro :)

• What's wrong? Sorry to hear that...

papai46 posted: »

I fucking hate you all!

• 3) They're out on a supply run. Two more are inside the RV.(Tell the truth)

Tobi might force them to work for them, so they could still be alive.

Spooch (!) I'll check the bar. You go help Romy. Blue was waiting for me to give him an answer."I'll check the bar. you go help Romy."

• 2) They're out on a supply run. They haven't returned.(Half-truth)

• I turned my head and watched the person they were keeping hostage still burning up. His legs were still unharmed, so I grabbed them and dragged him out of the fire. I looked over at Lord's dead friend, Papai.

Last paragraph of Mark's story. Again, sorry.

papai46 posted: »

Stop lying, i read it and i didn't die in it...yet.

• edited August 2014

4) The Half-truth / Stall trick.

Damn, I died. Atleast I died saving Romy, who shall remember me whenever he eats Protein Bars.

[]( <-- How the RV group should remember me)

• 2) They're on a supply run. They haven't returned yet.

An shitballs.

• 4) I honestly don't know. They were supposed to be back here a long time ago. I can tell you where they might be if you want.(Half-truth/stall)

• Alt text

Be careful with the votes people. B]

• But you didn't give Romy a protein bar, Spooch did.
    Still, thanks bro, Romy will never forget this :'(
    Friends for life, even in death.

BlueShadiw posted: »

4) The Half-truth / Stall trick. Damn, I died. Atleast I died saving Romy, who shall remember me whenever he eats Protein Bars. []( <-- How the RV group should remember me)

• edited August 2014

Wow, I loved this part.
    The feels, the sacrificial heroism. Didn't think Spooch would die. But at least my prediction was half right. As I predicted, two people would die and blue died.
    Thank you Blue for your sacrifice.

Now it's time for me to analyze these choices.

1) This choice doesn't seem like the smart move. If this unknown enemy is Tobi, I don't think he'd be dumb enough to fall into a lie. The Rv is the first thing they are going to check after the questioning. So if NDY is caught lying, well that is not good at all.

2) Again lying to the unknown assailant is not a good idea. He's asking where are NDY's people, not just half of them. If the enemy can't trust NDY, then it's game over for NDY.

3) This seems to be the safe answer. Telling the truth gains the trust of the the 3 armed enemies, no matter how bad they might be. Sure, they'll take Star and WTWH hostage as well, but what can they do. They don't have any weapons. And the only weapon they had was taken from them. Another thing to note is that the unknown enemy has more than one question to ask. So it's best to hear him out and see what he wants to know. Maybe once he finds out that NDY's people didn't kill his people he'll spare them and take them as prisoners of war. Mark can free them once he lays waste to Tobi and his people, but that's assuming if this guy is Tobi.

4) This would seem to be a smart choice, but then again, if NDY is caught lying and stalling, they're dead. Plus, I wouldn't want to put the others on the supply run in jeopardy by telling the enemy where they are. Who knows, maybe Latte, Salt, Romy, and the rest could probably save NDY, Star, WTWH. Remember that Latte and the others did get some extra weapons.

5) Against three armed enemies, this is the dumbest choice to make. NDY should never do this, unless he somehow knows hand-to-hand combat experience and is expert at using different types of guns.

Based on my reasoning, I would choose....

3) They're out on a supply run. Two more are inside the RV.(Tell the truth)

But let's be honest, no matter what we choose. People are going to die. I just hope this choice will spare NDY's people and slaughters the enemy instead.....somehow.

• Hmmm...this is tough.

1) we can't just abandon the kid. Kids are our future. He's 12 years old so he's capable of handling himself if he's taught right.

2) No, Juicy needs to focus on the immediate danger, the walkers that are coming towards him. It's not smart to attract more walkers in Grafite's direction.

3) This option seems the smartest choice. While Simon gets Grafite, Juicy can concentrate on the immediate threat and easily take out the walkers coming towards him. Those moves that Badass showed you better pay off.

4) Again, attracting more walkers towards Grafite is not a good idea. Juicy should hurry up and kill the walkers near him first, while Simon saves Grafite. Sending Latte out by himself in the night is not smart either. He'll need someone watching his back while he's carrying those two rifles, so he needs to wait for the others.

Based on my reasoning, I choose.

3) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite!

• I'm sorry Lord EAA. :(

Mark did riddle you with holes and you didn't make it out alive :(

I still would have loved that extra conflict between you and Mark. I wasn't happy that the hostage died, but you can't always get what you want.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ok fine i respect that ......... Man a LOT of people want me to die REALLY SOON!

• Wondering, I just finished reading through the entire story, and am I the only one who hates Shadow the most? He's probably a cool guy in real life, but dammit I just hate his character.

• Alt text

Thanks, bro!

Deceptio posted: »

Finally done catching up on the story nice job Pro

• Lmao, he could have went to the dark side with Tobi. B]

Wondering, I just finished reading through the entire story, and am I the only one who hates Shadow the most? He's probably a cool guy in real life, but dammit I just hate his character.

• edited August 2014

As of the last edit, these are the current votes so far.
    I don’t like to do this, but guys, please be smart about your choices. Pro just warned you about what you guys are voting. And from what I’m seeing, the majority vote for both Juicy and NDY is probably not the smartest choice.

Juicy

1) Abandon Kid 0

2) I'll help Grafite! Simon, go with Latte! 6

3) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite! 9

4) Simon, let's help Grafite! Latte, go on without us! 7

NDY

1) Lie 2

2) Half-Truth 12

3) Tell the Truth 4

4) Half-truth and Stall 7

5) Rocky 0

• 2) They're out on a supply run. They haven't returned.(Half-truth) Also, R.I.P. me and Blue. At least we went out in heroic ways.

• Hmm, more people voted for Juicy to try and help Grafite? Interesting...

As of the last edit, these are the current votes so far. I don’t like to do this, but guys, please be smart about your choices. Pro just wa

• Thanks for participating at least. People voted, and the decisions had to be made.

Spooch posted: »

2) They're out on a supply run. They haven't returned.(Half-truth) Also, R.I.P. me and Blue. At least we went out in heroic ways.

• I know :). It was fun. I'll still read the story and participate in that way.

Thanks for participating at least. People voted, and the decisions had to be made.

• Glad to hear! I'll be putting up the different outcomes when the first half of this chapter is over with, make sure you check it out to see how your character could have survived.

I know . It was fun. I'll still read the story and participate in that way.

• Melons ;D

I know . It was fun. I'll still read the story and participate in that way.

• I think it's because Juicy has that zombie killing trick that Badass showed him. Problem is that if he helps Grafite, he's attracting the attention of the walkers going after him towards Grafite. If he doesn't finish the zombies off first, then he's going to have a problem protecting Grafite while fighting off the walkers at the same time. At least in my perspective, Simon should save Grafite. He has a clear path to him.

Hmm, more people voted for Juicy to try and help Grafite? Interesting...

• I like the way you think, man. B]

Btw Juicy is a girl, haha.

I think it's because Juicy has that zombie killing trick that Badass showed him. Problem is that if he helps Grafite, he's attracting the at

• slaps forehead

DOH! XD

I like the way you think, man. B] Btw Juicy is a girl, haha.

• I think you need to leave ;D.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Melons ;D

• I think I banged your wife ;D

I think you need to leave ;D.

• edited August 2014

But that's why he'll remember, for he refused the protein bar, but accepted the sacrifice.

"AVENGE MEEEE!"

Alt text

But you didn't give Romy a protein bar, Spooch did. Still, thanks bro, Romy will never forget this Friends for life, even in death.

• Alt text

I'll come back, better than ever.

Insert Robo-Blue Confirmed for Chapter 5 here

Thanks for participating at least. People voted, and the decisions had to be made.

• 4) Simon, let's help Grafite! Latte, go on without us!

• Well... this escalated quickly.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I think I banged your wife ;D

• Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

But that's why he'll remember, for he refused the protein bar, but accepted the sacrifice. "AVENGE MEEEE!"

• I'm so sorry that happened to your character if I talked to you it would of killed my character it was just a choice and wasn't just me and I'm not but it had to be done everyone will face the same treatment from me it was nothing personal your an awesome and nice person. :'(

Lord_EAA posted: »

WELL MARK i hope you're happy................................

Sign in to comment in this discussion.