The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

You changed your avatar :O

k

• I didn't fully hate it i just didn't like that would charge $60 for that and as for MP it felt... Different it didn't feel like Gears MP. Man the Cole Train is fucking hilarious i think this is his best moment. Go to 4:55 xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zyF3mr8pAU&app=desktop

I agree with you on the proper death, I rather had him die like he did than to be dragged on like you said. Baird, Cole and Dom are my top 3

• Super Punk

Markd4547 posted: »

You changed your avatar :O

• Dude then check out dont_look_back. its like 224351 likes or something!

• Awesome :'D

If you want to know about the character watch this video. It contains a few feels. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2OfeHan3BQ

• Alt text

wat?

Super Punk

• You've played all the AC games?

ComingSoon posted: »

The best.

• Yea i remember it clearly now they should definitely start writing part dus.

Yeah, his body was scattered and when the camera was focusing on his face, he woke up

• I told you I was a punk.

Super Punk

• Teach me your ways.

I told you I was a punk.

• Step 1: Accidentally smear eyeliner all over your eyelid and pretend that it looks good.

Teach me your ways.

• I was messing around with files in the TWD and I found this!
    Its English Russians!

• Ah... Ok..... Done. Now what?

Step 1: Accidentally smear eyeliner all over your eyelid and pretend that it looks good.

• Yeah, hate when games charge so much money but they dont even have alot of content, disgrace that they make you want to get DLC when the original copy of the game didnt have shit in it. But its a business and they got to make money though, but I think I saw the game drop from 59.99 to 39.99 in a month or two after release. Yeah Mp was a bit weird and with the limited guns and maps it felt like a Dlc from 3 with a few changes and characters..

Lol. Cole train being a legend as always, he always lights up the mood!

I didn't fully hate it i just didn't like that would charge $60 for that and as for MP it felt... Different it didn't feel like Gears MP. Ma

• lol cant wait till Kenny kills that guy

AGentlman posted: »

I was messing around with files in the TWD and I found this! Its English Russians!

• Step 2. Dye the ends of your hair a colour that isn't your natural hair colour.

Ah... Ok..... Done. Now what?

• I was a punk

Alt text

Nubs there can only be one queen of punk Hayley Williams Paramore O-O

I told you I was a punk.

• Ooo I'm in the mood for some Town of Salem :D

I feel like I get the same goddamn roles every time though >_<

BlueShadiw posted: »

So, I'm addicted to Town of Salem now. Same name as here.

• XDD amen to that bro XDD

^Me to the artist of that despicable lousy lazy no good incredibly ridiculously stupid piece of shit that they call "art"! How does THAT get

• edited August 2014

Yeah lol EDIT: Oh and what the heck IS THIS( this was in game files) Never heard that before...

lol cant wait till Kenny kills that guy

• I played the first one and Brotherhood. But I don't mind the spoilers, I've seen them already. :)

You've played all the AC games?

• You're right... Haley Williams is a better punk than I am. ^-^

I was a punk Nubs there can only be one queen of punk Hayley Williams Paramore O-O

• Gimme link I never played before pls :')

Ooo I'm in the mood for some Town of Salem I feel like I get the same goddamn roles every time though >_<

• Saltlicking time....

I was messing around with files in the TWD and I found this! Its English Russians!

• Alt text

That was intense and awesome nice share slightly disturbing but cool :)

• Is that for girls and boys? xD

Step 2. Dye the ends of your hair a colour that isn't your natural hair colour.

• It's in beta, so they are always adding and improving things :)

http://www.blankmediagames.com/

It's really confusing at first, but once you know how to play it is really fun :D

Gimme link I never played before pls :')

• edited August 2014

Alt text

^ close enough :'D

Is that for girls and boys? xD

• I barely play, but the username is Kemos9 if anyone is down to play, I got some time now if anyone is willing.

BlueShadiw posted: »

So, I'm addicted to Town of Salem now. Same name as here.

• Of course.

Is that for girls and boys? xD

• Thank you for the link Maddi I'll see if I can play the game though I have a terrible internet broadband stick XD

It's in beta, so they are always adding and improving things http://www.blankmediagames.com/ It's really confusing at first, but once you know how to play it is really fun

• Alt text

That was intense and awesome nice share slightly disturbing but cool

• Yeah Judgment MP died quick me and my friends went back to Gears 3 in like a week and I traded my shit in but was mad because i purchased the Season Pass.

Yeah, hate when games charge so much money but they dont even have alot of content, disgrace that they make you want to get DLC when the ori

• xD that's hilarious.

Of course.

• Mark you do that?

^ close enough :'D

• Nah I was going to say that i find it funny how Ubisoft can't create another great developed Character like Ezio. I thought they could pull it off with Connor but you know how that turned out even tho he is my second Favorite Assasin. xD

ComingSoon posted: »

I played the first one and Brotherhood. But I don't mind the spoilers, I've seen them already.

• I didnt buy the season pass but damn that sucks that you purchased it. Rest in peace 20(I think thats the price) dollars. Im interested to know why you bought it in the first place?

Yeah Judgment MP died quick me and my friends went back to Gears 3 in like a week and I traded my shit in but was mad because i purchased the Season Pass.

• BRUH 69 IS A NUMBER BETTER THAN ALL OTHERS

Dude then check out dont_look_back. its like 224351 likes or something!

• edited August 2014

Because I'm a fucking idiot and WAS a Gears Fanatic so when i purchased the Game from Gamestop i was like fuck it let me kill 2 birds with one stone and i wasted $80+ Tax my wallet cried that day.

I didnt buy the season pass but damn that sucks that you purchased it. Rest in peace 20(I think thats the price) dollars. Im interested to know why you bought it in the first place?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.