Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• LOL, I warned ya'll. You need to be careful with your choices. Light Yaga....I mean, Pro can write any of our names in his notebook of death.

Damn your logic....dammit I skewd so skewd

• So... before I close the voting for Juicy's part, are you guys absolutely sure about your votes?

Option one has 0 votes. Leave without helping.

Option two has 8 votes. Juicy to try and help Grafite, while she tells Simon to leave.

Option three has 4 votes. Simon to try and help Grafite, while Juicy goes over to Latte.

Option four has 6 votes. Juicy and Simon to try and help Grafite, while Latte leaves.

• If you died, all hell would probably break loose.

No one is the leader, it's a democracy. There are two people they consider "leaders" though. Pro and JonGon, since they've had the most e

• Just stuff and thaaaangs, I think these next few days I'll have more time, so more parts daily. B]

Busy day, Pro? Do you have a job or something?

• Juicy will die! Or maybe Scarlet can come and save her and die in the process. I hope she doesn't die xD She needs to go out like Molly and Jane, walking down stairs B)

So... before I close the voting for Juicy's part, are you guys absolutely sure about your votes? Option one has 0 votes. Leave without he

• A lot of characters would be dead, lol. If Cameron was still alive and reunited with his brother Rich, they would be a badass duo, though.

If you died, all hell would probably break loose.

• Theory: Lee is a hitman.

Just stuff and thaaaangs, I think these next few days I'll have more time, so more parts daily. B]

• Alt text

Theory: Lee is a hitman.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

PEOPLE, SAVE JUICY NOW.

PICK OPTION 3 IMMMEDIATELY........or option four is good too, but then I get the feeling Latte will die alone by himself at night without any back up..

So... before I close the voting for Juicy's part, are you guys absolutely sure about your votes? Option one has 0 votes. Leave without he

• Alt text

Juicy will die! Or maybe Scarlet can come and save her and die in the process. I hope she doesn't die xD She needs to go out like Molly and Jane, walking down stairs

• Lol, if you kill her that way..... That would be the best death of your story xDDD

• Mwuahaha! You know something is up if I question people's votes, haha. B]

Y Y u do dis I change my vote to option three,,,

• Y

Y u do dis

I change my vote to option three,,,

• Some Fire Departments allow Firemen to carry guns on the job, us sheep one of those firemen? If not, I am still probably skilled with the fire axe, extinguisher and fire hose. Lets not forget the big red truck and maybe a fire dog. So if a fire ever happens at the mansion, they need to know who to call! 8)

No one is the leader, it's a democracy. There are two people they consider "leaders" though. Pro and JonGon, since they've had the most e

• edited August 2014

Two more votes for option 3 and we save Juicy. There's still a chance to change your vote now.

1) Abandon Kid 0

2) I'll help Grafite! Simon, go with Latte! 8

3) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite! 6

4) Simon, let's help Grafite! Latte, go on without us! 6

PEOPLE, SAVE JUICY NOW. PICK OPTION 3 IMMMEDIATELY........or option four is good too, but then I get the feeling Latte will die alone by himself at night without any back up..

• 2) Half-truth

Spooch (!) I'll check the bar. You go help Romy. Blue was waiting for me to give him an answer."I'll check the bar. you go help Romy."

• Mwuahaha! You know something is up if I question people's votes, haha. B]

Y Y u do dis I change my vote to option three,,,

• Fiiiine pls pls I change to option 3...

• edited August 2014

Lol, if you change your vote, make sure you edit the comment that you voted on, so when I check them tomorrow I won't see that you still have your old vote.

ComingSoon posted: »

Fiiiine pls pls I change to option 3...

• Alright, One more to go.

1) Abandon Kid 0

2) I'll help Grafite! Simon, go with Latte! 7

3) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite! 7

4) Simon, let's help Grafite! Latte, go on without us! 6

Two more votes for option 3 and we save Juicy. There's still a chance to change your vote now. 1) Abandon Kid 0 2) I'll help Grafite!

• Sí señor

Lol, if you change your vote, make sure you edit the comment that you voted on, so when I check them tomorrow I won't see that you still have your old vote.

• Whoa, I am.

Whoa, you're back?!

• 3) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite!

SaveJuicy

Markd4547 (!) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. The area seemed clear, aside from those three guys. After getting captur

• So are you planning to stay, or just for a while?

Whoa, I am.

• I'm staying, why?

You planning to kill off me character?

So are you planning to stay, or just for a while?

• Nah, I ain't leavin' anyway. Don't kill Gustav, he's my pride!

Lol, nope. Because you said that you weren't going to be on for like a year or something. Why? Do you want me to kill him off?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

I would so Phillip Blake the shit outta that group.

Alt text

Lee, if you would of died...... Who would be the leader of the "good" group?

• Lol, nope. Because you said that you weren't going to be on for like a year or something. Why? Do you want me to kill him off?

I'm staying, why? You planning to kill off me character?

• Yeah, but plans got changed. AND DON'T TOUCH MY PRIDE.

Lol, nope. Because you said that you weren't going to be on for like a year or something. Why? Do you want me to kill him off?

• Mwuahaha! All right, cool. B]

Yeah, but plans got changed. AND DON'T TOUCH MY PRIDE.

• 4) Simon, let's help Grafite! Latte, go on without us!

Markd4547 (!) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. The area seemed clear, aside from those three guys. After getting captur

• edited August 2014

YES, WE DID IT!

1) Abandon Kid 0

2) I'll help Grafite! Simon, go with Latte! 6

3) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite! 9

4) Simon, let's help Grafite! Latte, go on without us! 7

WE SAVED JUICY!!!!!...........but........

Alt text

Alright, One more to go. 1) Abandon Kid 0 2) I'll help Grafite! Simon, go with Latte! 7 3) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite! 7 4) Simon, let's help Grafite! Latte, go on without us! 6

• I hope my pride will step up his game, well, the fact that Sardines died may work as good character development.

cough Phillip Blake cough

Mwuahaha! All right, cool. B]

• I'm gonna die. Oh well, at least I'll die saving someone.

YES, WE DID IT! 1) Abandon Kid 0 2) I'll help Grafite! Simon, go with Latte! 6 3) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite! 9 4) Simon, let's help Grafite! Latte, go on without us! 7 WE SAVED JUICY!!!!!...........but........

• NOT SEEMON!!!

But at least Juicy lives on...

Gustav_Box father-daugther relationship confirmed.

I'm gonna die. Oh well, at least I'll die saving someone.

• Seemon dead confirmed.

NOT SEEMON!!! But at least Juicy lives on... Gustav_Box father-daugther relationship confirmed.

• Alt text

Seemon dead confirmed.

• edited August 2014

I just wish nobody kills me before I turn. I'd be one sexy walker.

• XD

I just wish nobody kills me before I turn. I'd be one sexy walker.

• Changed my vote, you better not kill Juicy now. ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.