The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Dafuq....? How did you even notice that?? o_o lmao, it's from The Heat! Haven't you seen that movie? It's good, you should watch it. c:

Lol, it's not that my cat hates me, it's that my life is shitty xD But Maybelle doesn't like me too much... she's the one with the missing eye. She's mostly my mother's cat. She only likes me when I give her treats. >:( And that only lasts for like... five seconds.

What is this from, TV show or movie? Also, if you look out the window at the white flowers or whatever, they disappear... Lol, which cat hates you?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

Who's your favorite Actor and actress?

Morgan Freeman and Jim Carrey, Jennifer Aniston.

Who's your favorite character in a game ever?

Gustav from the in progress FOTD City game.

What film have you seen the most times?

The Shawshank Redemption.

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm bored so here's a few questions to answer Who's your favorite Actor and actress? Leo Di Caprio and Ellen Page are mine Who's y

• The heat... I've probably heard of it, didn't it come out recently? Lol, on mobile the gif was moving fast so I saw that the white flowers disappeared and reappeared.

Freaking, Maybelle! Heh, your life can't be that bad, at least you're living, so enjoy it. B]

Dafuq....? How did you even notice that?? o_o lmao, it's from The Heat! Haven't you seen that movie? It's good, you should watch it. c: L

• DAMN STRAIGHT!

Alt text

Deceptio posted: »

I prefer Notdoppler

• edited August 2014

Lmao, are you positive? I could find it later.

Lol, Mute did good, but Supa Hot was just brought the fire. B]

Lol, I wanted to hear his voice, what ever though its not a big deal. Yeah! The guy is a lyrical genius!

• Lol, yeah, I think it came out last year sometime.

You're right.... at least I'm living :D

Alt text

The heat... I've probably heard of it, didn't it come out recently? Lol, on mobile the gif was moving fast so I saw that the white flowers d

• Lol, I did some searching but I didnt find any video where someone was rapping with his girl. Maybe I am searching to hard into this. You can find it if you want, but it doesnt matter if you dont. I just want to hear his voices.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO yeah!

Lmao, are you positive? I could find it later. Lol, Mute did good, but Supa Hot was just brought the fire. B]

• Freaking gifs, man... Just wait until later today, lol. >B]

Go sleep. :p

Lol, yeah, I think it came out last year sometime. You're right.... at least I'm living

• Lol,,I think I can find it, I'll pm you it if I do.

Lol, I did some searching but I didnt find any video where someone was rapping with his girl. Maybe I am searching to hard into this. You ca

• Alt text

Alt text

:3

Freaking gifs, man... Just wait until later today, lol. >B] Go sleep.

• Lol, Alright. Kind of sounds like we are doing a secret dealing business ;)...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

lol, what the hell is this??

Lol,,I think I can find it, I'll pm you it if I do.

• Lol! What a loser, I swear! >:p

Ummmmmmmm, yes! Didn't the doctor say you needed to rest? B]

• Lol, maybe we are,,maybe we aren't. B]

Lmao, did you see when he was wearing some skinny tight purple Jeans? Wtf?!

Lol, Alright. Kind of sounds like we are doing a secret dealing business ... lol, what the hell is this??

• Pssh, yeah, but so what? Who really listens to doctors anyway? >:3 It seems like everyone's trying to make me sleep :c

(?) Rachelle will remember this

Ugh, fine. I'll sleep.... nooS ^-^ YOU GO TO SLEEP TOO

Lol! What a loser, I swear! >:p Ummmmmmmm, yes! Didn't the doctor say you needed to rest? B]

• Lol, true, but maybe we're just looking after you. :p

I will if you will. B]

Pssh, yeah, but so what? Who really listens to doctors anyway? >:3 It seems like everyone's trying to make me sleep :c (?) Rachelle will remember this Ugh, fine. I'll sleep.... nooS ^-^ YOU GO TO SLEEP TOO

• Lol, yeah I seen it. He was trying to low ride in them too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

this guy got 4 mil views :o. Maybe if your really bad people will share you so you get viewers, smart marketing right there.

this guy is wack too, barely can understand what he is saying. He is better in his others songs though, but this one is just "wtf".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZHks316GBw

Lol, maybe we are,,maybe we aren't. B] Lmao, did you see when he was wearing some skinny tight purple Jeans? Wtf?!

• Fiiiiiiiiiiine, I will >.< killjoy...

Goodnight. ^ω^

Lol, true, but maybe we're just looking after you. I will if you will. B]

• Lmao, how do you find these vids, bro?!

Lol, that seems to be the case, people see how bad it is so they share it with other people so they could laugh, then more people start sharing until it gets popular. It's ridiculous, lol.

Lol, yeah I seen it. He was trying to low ride in them too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8 this guy got 4 mil views . May

• Mwuahaha! >:p

Night, we'll both be ready for the fight now. B^]

Fiiiiiiiiiiine, I will >.< killjoy... Goodnight. ^ω^

• Oh shit, Ironically both the videos I posted, the guys names are Danny :O.
    I question myself on how I find them too. But for the D4nny one, I think my friend told me about Froggy fresh(he is a youtube who does his own music videos in a jokingly manner) and in the suggestions, i stumbled upon it.

For the Danny Brown one, I was watching a Tv channel(Much Tv) and than they had an interview segment with this guy and the backround song was that, so I googled it and thats how I found it.

Anyways, it was nice talking to you, I managed to be on for longer than usual today. Ill probably be back on later tommorow a few hours before midnight, you usually post the next part around that time so thats good. So yeah, Imma get some sleep and when I wake up ill probably play some ball with friends, shower,eat and come on here. thats basically my everyday life.

Lmao, how do you find these vids, bro?! Lol, that seems to be the case, people see how bad it is so they share it with other people so they could laugh, then more people start sharing until it gets popular. It's ridiculous, lol.

• Lol, ah, okay. Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to put another part up later today. Nice, man, sounds awesome. Going to bed as well, I'll see if I find that vid,, lol. Later.

Oh shit, Ironically both the videos I posted, the guys names are Danny :O. I question myself on how I find them too. But for the D4nny one,

• lol

Green613 posted: »

BRUH 69 IS A NUMBER BETTER THAN ALL OTHERS

• Your most seen film isn't The Dark Knight???? This is shocking! ;>

Who's your favorite Actor and actress? Anthony Hopkins, Mads Mikkelsen, Humphrey Bogart - Ellen Page, Cate Blanchett

Who's your favorite character in a game ever?
    Revolver Ocelot

What film have you seen the most times?
    Vertigo

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm bored so here's a few questions to answer Who's your favorite Actor and actress? Leo Di Caprio and Ellen Page are mine Who's y

• I don't sleep in any of those ways.

Apparently I'm really ugly and insecure, smell really bad and have no sense of style, and want.....anal sex? ¯_(ツ)_/¯ What about you?

• My parents just gave me my sister's phone so I can fix it.

Alt text

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

Let me go through ships that has included me in the last few days.

Gustavdines, Gustav_Box, Gustav_To_Woodbury (sounds sexual), Gustav_Look_Back, WhatToGustavHere, Cluke_Is_Gustav and Gustavoli. Looks like I forgot InGustavWeTrust.

WHICH ONE DO YOU GUYS PICK?

• edited August 2014

Let me go through the ships that included me since I joined.

Srimon.

Which one do you pick?

Let me go through ships that has included me in the last few days. Gustavdines, Gustav_Box, Gustav_To_Woodbury (sounds sexual), Gustav_Lo

• I'm just more shipable.

I pick GustavElagamy.

Let me go through the ships that included me since I joined. Srimon. Which one do you pick?

• Nah, Srimon is still better.

I'm just more shipable. I pick GustavElagamy.

• It is.

I'm sorry that I'm more shipable than you.

BUT WHICH ONE OF MY SHIPS DO YOU PICK?

Nah, Srimon is still better.

• I don't know. Random pick: Cluke_Is_Gustav

It is. I'm sorry that I'm more shipable than you. BUT WHICH ONE OF MY SHIPS DO YOU PICK?

• Hmm...

Intredasting...

Intredasting.

I don't know. Random pick: Cluke_Is_Gustav

• Not random pick: Gustavoli

Hmm... Intredasting... Intredasting.

• Hmm...

Even more Intredasting....

INTRADUSTING?!?

Not random pick: Gustavoli

• It is intradusting.

Hmm... Even more Intredasting.... INTRADUSTING?!?

• Twistav.

Twistee posted: »

Here's all the ships I've been in: None -_- Unless you count Twarkd4543... <.<

• Here's all the ships I've been in:

None

-_-

Unless you count Twarkd4543... <.<

Let me go through ships that has included me in the last few days. Gustavdines, Gustav_Box, Gustav_To_Woodbury (sounds sexual), Gustav_Lo

• Twistav.

Here's all the ships I've been in: None -_- Unless you count Twarkd4543... <.<

• Gustee.

I'm just more shipable than you. >:)

Lel.

• Lel.

Twistav.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.