Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Mini looks brilliant! Wish I could draw the female body like that. -.-

Anyways, this is getting really good, pie! Now Peter has his mind set on revenge towards the sheriff and I have a feeling something terrible will happen! Its all coming together. The description was brilliant!

• "Do you ever think there's more to life than just, working, having a few kids, maybe getting married? I mean, we're fuckin' Fables for god's sake. We live for as long as the world does. Doesn't it, I dunno...bother you?"

"No. Well, I mean. I don't know. Why?" I kick my legs to go higher on the swing set. Mary stands a few feet away from me, her hands in her sweatshirt's giant pockets.

"No particular reason. I don't know." Mary walks to the side, sitting on a bench.

"Are you and Jack ever gonna get past your arguments? I mean, you left bruises last time."

"I don't fuckin' know. I might hate him forever. But, I guess there's still something preventing me from shutting him out."

I jump off and into the air, gently landing on my feet,"Tada..." I say in a less than exciting manner.

"I've seen that about 6 times since we got to the park. Y'know, the guys were supposed to pick us up a fuckin' hour ago to grab something to eat. What's holding them up?"

"I don't have a clue. Let me call them with my cell phone."

"Wow, you're actually making a call? That's a first."

"I'm still getting used to the buttons."

"There's only one fuckin' button. The rest is a screen. What's so hard about that?"

"I keep forgetting which buttons I press to call people."

"They're not fuckin' buttons."

"Whatever. I'm calling Tim."

"I'll call the Donkey."

"We have a friend who's a donkey?"

"Yeah, his name is Jack."

"Oh. Right."

I pull my phone out and scroll to Tim's name, tapping on the picture. It goes straight to voice mail.

"That's odd. His phone is dead or something."

"Jack's phone is ringing.....Jack? Ya there?....Hold up, what? What the fuck?....Where the fuck are you guys- Why were you over there?! I'm getting the witches and we're rushing over as quick as possible.....Yeah, I'll also get Swineheart. Fuckin' Christ."

"What's the hell is wrong, Mary?"

"They were attacked. I didn't hear who they said it was, but I have a big fuckin' feeling that your granddad is involved."

"Shit, this is serious."

"You're tellin' me? Since when did you start cussing so much?"

"I guess you've got an influence on me. Somewhat."

"Nonsense. Let's get out of here before one of them ends up dead. Although Jack being dead wouldn't be so bad. I'm more concerned for Tim."

Dun dun dun! I just binge watched Law and Order: SVU while snacking on whatever is in my fridge. Go me! Anywho, yeah. I am ashamed of my laziness for the day. And of all the TV shows, I pick SVU? Maybe because most shows don't interest me enough. It's either SVU or The Walking Dead. End of TV discussion. I figured I'd throw in another Bigby situation, but now I have to sleep so I'm gonna finish it tomorrow morning maybe.

Goodnight. Or Morning. You're probably reading this in the morning.

Whatever.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• I agree with all the things that JJ said below. I also may have to combat your drawing skills someday, as I'm not a stranger to it. :P

pudding_pie posted: »

Chapter 12 "What makes a monster and what makes a man" Some characters from my past stories and few to make an apperance. "Big

• I dunno why, but for some reason the swing scene you've included made me think of the Breakfast Club. Somehow, some way. XD

EMMYPESS posted: »

"Do you ever think there's more to life than just, working, having a few kids, maybe getting married? I mean, we're fuckin' Fables for god's

• First thought after seeing Mini: DAYUM!

Chapter 12 "What makes a monster and what makes a man" Some characters from my past stories and few to make an apperance. "Big

• That cliffhanger again, the suspense!

MasterStone posted: »

Chapter 2 Night Daren continues to search for his son fearing that he could be in danger or putting someone else in danger. He has to

• Well I edited the others so they dont take up to much room so it's alright. Thanks tho :)

You can't, delete the text from your repeat posts and hope that a mod will come in here to remove the repeats, if it bothers you that is.

• Also thanks for the read, glad you enjoyed it.

Oh shit! I have lots of reading to do later. EDIT: Read it earlier and enjoyed it!

• Lol, I have no clue where you got that from. But I love the Breakfast Club so that's okay :D

I dunno why, but for some reason the swing scene you've included made me think of the Breakfast Club. Somehow, some way. XD

• Hehe. :3

Lol, I have no clue where you got that from. But I love the Breakfast Club so that's okay

• Part 2:

"What the fuck were you guys doing out here in the first place?" Mary says, wrapping a bandage reluctantly around Jack's arm. Tim sits by me, rubbing his head and holding his broken arm.

"We were just...."

"What? You were just what, Jack?"

Jack sighs,"We were walking to Tim's car. Saw something move. I thought it might be Bigby so I ran over to take a look. Tim found me being attacked a few minutes later, but Bigby knocked Tim over and ran off. I don't know why, Tim would have been easier to tackle and eat than me. At least I can put up a fight."

"Hey! I can hear you. I haven't gone deaf, I just broke my arm in the fall. He was damn strong. I wonder what made him leave?" Tim eases on a sling that Dr. Swineheart gave him.

"This is odd. Someone should write this stuff down. Every report should be written down in thorough detail. We need to figure out why he's like this. I have some....speculations," Ozma turns toward the 13th floor witches, walking back toward the portal they opened from their home in Fabletown.

"I guess dinner is canceled..." Jack says, wiping the blood off of his brow.

"We could order takeout and sit in front of my TV," I say.

"As long as I get a seat on the couch, I think that's a deal," Mary says, rubbing her tummy.

Me and Tim sit on the couch in each other's arms. Mary passed out halfway into the Tonight Show. She's been really sleepy lately. Swineheart says she should take it easy, rest a lot, so maybe it's good that she's sleeping, even if it's on my couch. I scoop more chicken chow mein into my mouth as Jimmy Fallon makes another joke. Jack left a little while ago, claiming he left the water running and has to go.

Tim moves his head closer to mine,"You wanna go to bed. You look tired."

"I'm fine. Not tired..." I yawn.

"Ha, you are tired. Lets go to bed."

"Are you sleeping over?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Alright. Carry me."

"You're asking a cripple with a broken arm to carry you?"

"I'm light."

"I'm not carrying you."

"Ugh, fine," I laugh.

"Shut up, I'm sleeping," Mary mumbles next to us.

I fly into my room, bobbing like a balloon animal next to Tim, who takes his time reaching the room. He has off of work until he heals since he does a lot of lifting boxes there. I enter the bathroom and change into pajamas, a cute pair of pink silk bottoms that have little marshmallows with faces and legs and a solid pink tank top. When I walk out, Tim is still in his clothes, although he was able to get his shirt half-way off.

"Let me help you," I whisper in the dark. I pull the shirt off his broken arm.

"Ow, ow, ow!" He whispers harshly.

"Sorry."

He falls back softly. I pull his brace off of his leg, letting it thud on the wood floor. We lay next to each other, slowly drifting asleep.

Off to dreamland.

...aannddd, here's the second part that I was unable to write. Sorry for splitting it, but I was tired. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it.

• 'since when do start cussing so much.' 'I gues you have an influence on me. Somewhat.' XD

Oh, the suspense! Can't wait to find out what is goin' DOWN! :D

• Chapter what ever the hell this is!

Sorry. Kind of lost track and too busy reading everyone else's stories. I do have a picture of Max. Yeesh, such poor quality. Nothing like @pudding_pie. :( But here you guys go. For the August challenge.

Alt text

I flew across the building until I made it to the Trip Trap. The rain was pouring down and my neatly built mohawk was now a mess.

"Fuck, man. Forget lookin' nice..."

I opened the door and stepped inside. There she was. Miss Holly the bar troll. Fuck she looked great.

"Hey, Holly. Mind if I pop in for a visit?"

"What do you want, Edward Collins?" Hm. Jokes. "You can't be in here, anyways. And besides, Woody left and-"

"Nah, nah. I'm not here for Woody, although-"

Holly ducked below and came back up with an envelope. She tossed it at my feet.

"Here. Its what he could pay you. Tell Georgie he needs to fuckin' wait for a bit."

I smiled. "Well, thank you my dear lady. Tell him I'll be back next month for the rest."

"You've become a problem, Maxwell. You know that, right?"

I leaned onto the bar, my face inches from her own.

"Is that a problem, Miss Holly?"

"Yeah. You are scaring away all my customers."

"Hm. Well, in that case-you still have a can of Dr. Pepper in the back?" I pulled out a five and handed it to her. "I'm awfully thirsty..."

"Hm. Thought the dead couldn't feed or drink anything other than blood?"

"You're funny tonight, Holly."

She snatched the five, grabbed me a soda and left it before me. As I popped the top and took a swig, she began speaking again.

"So, what is a kid like you doing at a place like the Pudding & Pie?"

"Same thing we all do-for the green. I need a car, new playstation...my apartment is shit. You know the drill."

She smiled. "Yeah. I know all too well kid."

As I finished my soda, I managed to crush it and tossed it into the trash. "What are you really doing here, Max? I mean, I understand the money-"

"Weeeeeeeeeell, since you asked-you free tomorrow night?"

"Kid, stop yankin' my chain. You have to be what-18, 19 maybe?"

"Age is only a number, my dear lady. So, you interested? You like Jamacian food? Great thing about livin' in a large city. So many options."

"Well, I don't know-"

"C'mon, Holly. Let ol' Edward Collins take you for a spin."

All she could do was smile and giggled for a moment.

"Sure. Why not, kid. It's been awhile."

"GREAT! How about, oh say, 8?"

All Holly did was grin, as she turned and headed into the back. I threw my hands in the air, danced for a moment, then flew back out into the darkness of the city.

Sorry for the short story. Hopefully soon I will continue this.

• edited August 2014

Chapter 3 Mamacat

Omar awakes on the couch, he is then greeted by a woman. Who is wearing leopard

"You are awake, I see... you have your fathers eyes."

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?"

"That is not how you speak to your mother. Hasn't Daren taught you anything?"

Omar is confused. How does this woman know his family until something struck him. This was his long last mother that his father never talked about. Omar jumps up and gives his mother a long hug before asking her where has she been all these years.

The two sat down a the woman discussed everything that happened over the past 8 years. She was stuck in the homelands of the werecat kingdom eluding The Adversaries forces. She also on the run from a bounty hunter working for The Adversary which why she went into hiding for so many years. Daren never forgiving her for abandoning their family.

Omar then ask his mother why didn't she tell his father, he could of helped. The woman looked down and told Omar that she couldn't bring her family into this. She wanted to take care of it herself.

"Wait is the hunter still after you?"

"Not just me, he found out about our family, and now he is coming for all of us."

"No way..."

"I need to speak with your father, is he still at work?"

"He'll be home early today, like in a hour or two."

"And wheres Tisha?"

"Somewhere..."

"I see. Oh how you both have grown, I missed so much. And both of you are graduation high school this year?"

"Yeah..."

Suddenly, someone begins knocking on the door. The woman gets a strange feeling as the knocks get more violent. Omar walks over towards the door. His mother tells him to not open it, and the knocks gets more violent.

"What the hell?"

"OMAR GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR, NOW!"

The door breaks open and a wolf like being enters. I looks at Omar then turns and take a long stare at Omar's mother. It then slowly walks toward her. The woman eyes glow and her claws retract and she roars at the werewolf.

"Hello BiBi.... The Adversary request your audience.."

"I don't care what he want, he destroyed my home and hunted me like some kind of animal and now he threatening my family? He can go to hell for all I care"

"Some animal?"

"You know what I mean. Now I will only give you one warning, leave now or you'll be sorry."

"Adversary paided me la whole lot for you're bounty,. So dead or alive, you are coming with me."

"You are not taking my mother no where, FUCK OFF DOG"

Omar turns into his werecat and tries to take down the werewolf and is easily defeat by the werewolf sheer power. This enrages Omar's mother, so she attacks the werewolf with all of her strength. It grabs her by the neck and lifts her up high.

"Dead or alive, the choice is your..."

"MOOM!"

Gunshot

The werewolf has been shot by a silver bullet by Daren. It drops the woman the retreats away. Daren then enters the house..

"What the hell is going on??"

To be continued

• Well, first off I'm glad you are continuing the story.

Second, do not worry about it. I think this is a wonderful drawing and never doubt yourself. Pretty sure Dragon didn't say 'the images MUST look like freakin' Van Gogh made them.' Have fun! Ain't what this thread is about? Having fun and being supported by those for the love of game and fanfiction!

Hopefully, we see more of Max's tale. He's a flirt, this kid.

JJwolf posted: »

Chapter what ever the hell this is! Sorry. Kind of lost track and too busy reading everyone else's stories. I do have a picture of Max. Y

• Oh! The suspense! :D

Chapter 3 Mamacat Omar awakes on the couch, he is then greeted by a woman. Who is wearing leopard "You are awake, I see... you have yo

• edited August 2014

"Harmony..." Mary groans from the livingroom. I force my eyes open, but it's still dark in the bedroom. My alarm clock says 4:30 AM. I get up grudgingly, walking to the door and slipping it open. She's laying on the couch clutching her side.

"Harmony, the kid is killing me from the inside out..."

"Mary, you know what Swineheart said. You have to take it easy, the pain will pass."

"I know. I just wish the magical drugs for it weren't so fuckin' expensive."

"So do I."

"I need to have the baby soon before I burst from the inside out."

I sit in front of her on the couch, pushing her hair off her forehead. Sometimes I feel like I'm tending to a hurt child with her.

"I just want to not be in pain..." she groans. I lean over and turn the lamp on.

"Oh, shit."

"What?"

"You're bleeding all over the place, Mary. We need to get you to Swineheart."

"Ugh...not again."

"No, there's more than usual....Mary? Mary?"

Her eyes rolled back into her head and she falls limp underneath me.

"Tim! Wake up, we need to drive Mary to Swineheart's!"

"Again?" I hear him call from the other room.

"No, this is serious. She's unconscious!"

"Shit! I need help getting my brace on, I-"

"You can't do anything. I'm calling Jack, he's going to pick us up. I'll be back as soon as she's stable. I'm sorry Tim, you're too hurt to come. Just...rest. I'll call you every update I get."

Tim appears in the doorway,"But...."

"No. Stay."

"Ugh, fine. Just, promise you'll call?"

"Of course."

Swineheart asked us to wait outside while he stabilizes Mary. Jack paces, hits his fist on the wall.

"You're already banging things around after yesterday?" I ask.

"Since I'm such a popular Fable, I heal quicker. Poor Tim ain't so lucky, he still has a few weeks before there's any sign of improvement."

"Do you think she'll be okay?" I ask Jack.

"I hope so."

A nurse bursts through the doors quickly,"Jack and Harmony? Mary is stable, but we've got bad news. She's in premature labor. The baby is small, but there's still a chance-"

My heart drops.

"You mean my little boy is in danger?" Jack anger is bubbling out of his ears.

"Not if we act quickly. She resting now, but we're keeping a close eye on her."

"I need to sit down," I say. I hold my head in my hands and stare at the floor. If that baby doesn't make it, I don't know what I would do.

"Can we see her?"

The nurse sighs,"Swineheart was expecting you to ask that. For 5 minutes, but I can't guarantee she'll stay awake."

"Fuck," Jack whispers,"C'mon, Harmony. Let's roll."

I get up and follow him down the hall. The nurse leads the way and shows us into the room.

"Mary?" Jack whispers.

She looks up at us weakly,"Hey guys..."

I sit on one of the chairs beside her,"You're gonna be alright."

"All I care about it the fuckin' baby. I don't care if I'm gonna be alright. I want to know that my son will be."

"Doctors say he's in danger Mare," Jack says.

"But, there's a high chance of him surviving and being normal." I reassure her.

"Ha, what constitutes as 'normal' anywho? I don't give a crap, as long as he's happy and healthy." Mary rolls onto her side.

Jack and I switch places. Mary goes back to sleep and soon enough, our time is up. We have to go home. I call Tim.

"What's up? How is she doing?" Tim asks.

"She's not doing so hot. She's stable, but..."

"Well that's good. But?"

"She's gone into labor. They're slowing it as much as possible, but he's coming, Tim. He's so tiny still. Swineheart said we'll be lucky if the baby is the size of my hand. I've got tiny fuckin' hands, Tim."

"Shit. I've never heard you use that word. You need to come home and relax. I hate when you curse."

"How can I relax? That baby is my family. Mary and Jack are my family. I can't stop worrying."

"Just come home. Have tea. Lucky you don't have work today."

"Yeah, I guess. I'll see you soon."

We hang up.

Lot's of visits to Swineheart lately, I know. Lot's of problems with Mary. I hope you liked the chapter, it took a while to think out. I'll probably write another soon enough. For now, have a great day :)

• Thanks, dude. That mean a lot coming from you. You have such talent. Look at me blab on again! XD

Well, first off I'm glad you are continuing the story. Second, do not worry about it. I think this is a wonderful drawing and never doubt

• Ooo, a date it is! But, a simple thing like that can never go well in a place like Fabletown.

Also very nice job with the pic, JJ.

JJwolf posted: »

Chapter what ever the hell this is! Sorry. Kind of lost track and too busy reading everyone else's stories. I do have a picture of Max. Y

• Chapter 13

"Toy Soilders part 1"

NOTE: The image I'm posting below has some sexual themes and language. You HAVE been warned! Can't show you the next section, however. ;)

Enjoy.

Alt text

"Oh, shut the fuck up, kid! Really?!"

"Oh, God! I'm so sorry! Just-don't eat me, okay?"

"What, too chicken shit now to face me? You DID summon me."

"FUCK! It was a joke, I swear-I was dared! Please....oh fuck..."

"Hm. Georgie Porgie Junior, right?"

Wha-yes. Why...."

"Hm. Pretty cute for a scared, sniffling corpse on the bathroom floor. I'll let you live-THIS TIME."

"You...you're letting me go. Why?"

"If its true, I'll be needing you soon. Until then-see you around."

"Junior, I want Burger King."

"Mary. We've been driving around for ten minutes now. You said you wanted Mexican food and now-"

Mary quickly reached over, grabbed my tank top and pulled me in. I nearly had to slam my brakes, to avoid hitting a street light.

"Mary-"

Her eyes began to bleed, her teeth now rows of fangs; her pupils were like black pools of misery and dispair. "I...SAID...I....WANT....BURGER KING!! YOUR child wants motherfucking BURGER KING!"

I avoided any further altercations, as I drove past red lights and found the nearest restaurant. As I placed her order, she began rubbing her belly. I beamed, when I noticed her actions. When we recieved our food, we decided to drive to Central Park and feast on burgers and onion rings. Thankfully, the air was cooler and the sun was no longer peaking above.

"Is here okay to eat?"

"Long as no little snot nosed fuckers inturupt my meal, we are okay."

I watched, as Mary devoured her burger and fries; she suddenly began picking off of my food and inhaling the extra fries I purchased.

"Umm. How is your lunch, Mary?"

"This little fucker has the appetite of a wolf-you put a fucking wolf inside of me!"

"Well, I DO have wolf in me-"

"UGH! I don't remember eating this much with the others!"

"So, have you thought of any names yet?"

Mary tore open a packet of ketchup and poured a hefty amount onto her fries. "Yeah, a few."

"Well, let's hear them."

"Well, for a girl I like Aubrey and for a boy, Elijah."

"Hm. Not bad. I like the girl's name but Elijah sounds-"

"Sounds like what, huh Porgie? Until they pop out of YOUR vagina, I'll name them what I want!"

I refused to add fuel to the flames, as I stuffed my face with onion rings. I'd grow to like the names in time. As Mary finished off her soda, I dialed Rosie's number. The phone rang, then went straight to voicemail.

"Huh, that's strange."

"What?"

"Rosie-she didn't answer. Here. Let me try again..."

Again, the same thing occured. Something was wrong and I could feel it in my gut, as the ringing continued.

"Junior..."

"We have to go to my aunt and uncle's place. She's not answering her phone!"

"Calm down, Junior! Maybe she didn't hear it."

"You don't KNOW Rosie like I do. She never leaves anywhere without her phone!"

Soon, we were both heading into the car. Like a mad man, I dashed in and out of traffic; I avoided any streets that were filled to the brim with traffic or the routes that took the longest. Mary was now begining to panic, as we turned the corner. I didn't come to a complete stop, before she jumped out the car.

"MARY!"

She was running to the door, pounding her fists rapidly against the door.

"ROSIE! ROSIE! Hello! ROSIE!"

I stood beside her and began pounding the door as well. "Uncle Gren-Aunt Carla! Rosie!" No answer.

"Oh my god, where are my children? Where are my babies!?"

In broad daylight, Mary transformed into her true self and dodged around the back.

"Shit! Mary, wait!"

I followed closely behind, as she tossed a rock into the window and shattered it. The alarm went off, as she climbed through the back window. She unlocked the door for me but was soon running up the stairs. I could feel the anger growing within me; my hands began to glow a dark blue, as I rushed behind Mary.

"George! Sheila! ROSIE-" Then, I heard Mary let out a heartwrenching scream; I followed down the hall, where she stood over a pool of blood! My heart sank, as she began smashing up the room.

"WHERE ARE THEY?! JUNIOR!!"

I tried grabbing her arm but as she swung aroung, one of the glass pieces cut me. I watched, as the blood dripped down my bicep. I tried calling her number but to my horror, the music was coming from inside the room.

"No...NO!"

I tossed my phone against the wall. "Ugh, GOD! Where the fuck...my babies..."

Mary jumped through the mirror; her hope was to locate Sheila and perhaps George. While she attempted to search for the kids, I reached my parents.

"MOM! Someone took my children along with Rosie, aunt Carla and uncle Gren!"

"What about G.J and Noah? Are they there?!"

"NO! No one is here, mom! And there is...there is blood, mom...lots of blood..."

"Okay, just stay calm, let me call for help and for godsake's Junior, DO NOT let Mary handle this, do you understand me?"

All I could do was nod. My eyes were burning from the tears, my hands shaking, my heart pounding. The rage inside was growing like a wildfire, consuming everything in its path. As my mom hung up, my phone rang again. It was an unknown number.

"Hello..."

"Ah. I see you discovered the missing children."

"Who the fuck is this? Where are my babies!?"

"Don't worry. They are safe-just like your relatives. No harm has come to them."

"WHERE ARE THEY! WHO is this!?"

"My dear boy. Just a family friend out trying to set the world right again. Now, these children would make a fine edition to riding the world of evil. Perhaps, it was NOT a bad idea to have a Fable and Folker produce offspring..."

"Rid the world of evil? What are you-"

"Oh and look-they just LOVE being with their uncle Peter. How adorable is that..."

"Peter..."

"Well, times wasting. I'd make sure your bitch minds her behavior. If she so DARES attempt to slaughter me or anyone in this bulding, I will rip your family apart and feed them to the dogs. Is that clear?"

The man hung up, before I could even answer. I rushed to the mirror and summoned Mary back. She returned.

"Someone took the kids!"

"WHO!?"

"I'm not sure...but I bet my mother knows. This has Council written all over it!"

We ran back to the car, started the engine and drove quickly to my parent's place.

Little did we see, a war was about to begin.

"Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary-"

"Oh. Its you again."

"Hey."

"You are weird, Porgie. Kinda cute...in a, Porgie kind of way."

"So, you are not going to feast upon my skin?"

"Nah. From what i SAW, gonna need that skin later."

"Oh yeah...what for?"

"You'll know soon enough, Porgie..."

Chapter 14 coming soon. :)

• That...picture....0.o; You MUST show me the, ehem...OTHER ones when you can, Pie. XD

This WAS INTENSE! GAH! More! These are getting really good! Well done, pie!

Chapter 13 "Toy Soilders part 1" NOTE: The image I'm posting below has some sexual themes and language. You HAVE been warned! Can't sh

• Must've been awkward drawing this lol.

Chapter 13 "Toy Soilders part 1" NOTE: The image I'm posting below has some sexual themes and language. You HAVE been warned! Can't sh

• "I...SAID...I....WANT....BURGER KING!! YOUR child wants motherfucking BURGER KING!"- Dies laughing

"Sounds like what, huh Porgie? Until they pop out of YOUR vagina, I'll name them what I want!"-Dies laughing, again.

Then everything went to shit.

Goddammit why can't anyone in the Porgie family be left alone to live a decent semi-normal life?

• Me and Tim went tot he hospital later that afternoon. Mary was awake, lying in her bed. She tried focusing herself to watch TV, but she kept groaning in pain.

"When can I get an epidural?" She whines, moving onto her side.

"But- Earlier you said you didn't want-"

"I NEED AN EPIDURAL FUCKING NOW!" She yells. It's not long before Swineheart enters the room.

"I figured you'd change your mind. The nurse is prepping it now."

"Thank GOD. Where's Jack at? The last time I saw him was this morning."

I place my hand on her leg,"He's been a little emotional. He'll be here when he can be."

"He needs to be here now, Harmony."

"I know, I know. Tim can give him a call." I glare up at Tim, who frowns after my suggestion.

"Uh, yeah. I'll go out in the hall and call him." Tim get's up and leaves the room. The nurse comes in with the epidural and gives it to Mary.

"Ah...I already feel it numbing.."

"That's good. Rest, Mary."

"I've been resting all day though. I don't want to anymore."

"But you need to."

"Ugh. I'm not in the mood to argue. I'll close my eyes. Jack better be here when they open, though."

I walk out of the room a few minutes later, meeting Tim at the corner by the vending machines.

"Any luck?" I ask.

"Not really. He's drunk at the bar."

"Holly's bar?"

"Yup. Holly. I asked to talk to her but then he hung up."

"Dammit."

"Hey. What did I say?"

I sigh, frustrated,"I'm sorry! I just- I can't! I'm tired, and angry. And scared. Tim?"

He sighs at me, hugging me as tight as he can with his non-injured arm,"It's alright. They're both gonna be okay, okay?"

"Okay."

"Lets go to the food court, order something to eat. I'm starving."

"Okay, fine."

We walk into the elevator silently and go down a few floors.

I'm gonna handle this situation in short bursts, if that makes sense. Basically each chapter is only going to be a few hours apart from eachother for the most part, but I feel like writing it all in one post takes the time aspect away, unless I actually note the time passing. But that just feels boring to me. I hope you liked this chapter, we're getting close to more exciting events.

• I was slightly aroused, confused and a bit terrified at the same time. Having your gf ask what you are drawing...that's not easy! XD

Must've been awkward drawing this lol.

• Seemed like something she would do to the poor guy. As if he's not stressed enough. :P

Well, when the mother of your children is Bloody Mary, he was doomed from the start. As far as the rest, well...'normal' is far from it. XD

"I...SAID...I....WANT....BURGER KING!! YOUR child wants motherfucking BURGER KING!"- Dies laughing "Sounds like what, huh Porgie? Until t

• Lol. Your Bloody Mary and My Bloody Mary are having some issues. I can't wait to see who the kidnapper is, that was just plain crazy! As for my Mary, well, lets just hope the next few hours for her aren't too agonizing.

Seemed like something she would do to the poor guy. As if he's not stressed enough. :P Well, when the mother of your children is Bloody Mary, he was doomed from the start. As far as the rest, well...'normal' is far from it. XD

• Thank you. You and I have put Mary through hell and back...literally speaking, that is. XD I can't wait to see where your story leads us. Loving it all so much. ISomeone messed with her babies...now all hell will break loose! :p

Lol. Your Bloody Mary and My Bloody Mary are having some issues. I can't wait to see who the kidnapper is, that was just plain crazy! As for my Mary, well, lets just hope the next few hours for her aren't too agonizing.

• edited August 2014

Chapter 4 Why

"So after all these years you decided to show up Bibi?"

"Daren please...listen to what I have to say"

"I wonder what that is."

"The Adversary has captured our kingdom. I was one of the last few to escape. I also manage to take out some of his forces but.."

"I don't care about any of that, all I won't to know is why did you leave us? Your family Bibi."

"I was getting to that so please let me finish.. After escaping I was going to join you all then retreat to the mundy world to Africa to live out the rest of our lives with you and the kids. But then I got caught by Adversary's forces. I managed to escaped and warn the Fable Government about an invasion. As result a bounty was placed on my head by the Adversary."

"Bibi..."

"I'm sorry Daren... I know you won't forgive me but..."

Daren reaches over and hugs his long lost wife tightly. Omar then joins in.

"Bibi, I'm glad you are safe, here with your family. That is all that matters."

"It's good to be home with my family. However I'm not out of the clear yet. The Adversary is planning something, we need to contact Fabletown Government and.."

"Hold on Bibi that is none of our business. We just got you back and now you want to run off again? Also why the hell was there a werewolf in MY house?? You know I can't stand those--"

"Dad.."

"What is it Omar"

Omar points to Tisha, the room goes silence and Tisha faints upon seeing her mother after all these years.

"Well I saw that coming somehow, are you happy Bibi?"

"Daren...can we talk about this later? We have to deal with our family issues now"

"I wonder what do you mean when you said 'family issues'. Omar help your sister up."

"....why me?"

Somewhere in the city 3 figures wearing identical suits and made of wood are walking around a city looking. They run into a fable and then beats him up in the alley. However the fable manages to knock off one of wooden figures legs and escape all bloodied...

To be continued

• Ain't that the truth xD

Thank you. You and I have put Mary through hell and back...literally speaking, that is. XD I can't wait to see where your story leads us. Loving it all so much. ISomeone messed with her babies...now all hell will break loose!

• Jack is sleeping upright in a corner chair.

"Doctor, it's been over 24 hours. Is she able to give birth yet?" I say, sitting on the edge of Mary's bed. She's asleep as well, snoring rather loudly.

"She's in labor still, but the water hasn't broken yet. Until then, I want to wait. We might have to preform an emergency C-section, if the baby is...well."

"Like Mary. Yeah, I thought that was gonna be the case."

"Yeah," Swineheart looks at his watch,"I have other patients to attend to. Don't stay too long, please."

"No problem."

He walks out. I look back at Mary, starting to stir awake.

"Goodmorning, sunshine,"I say, laughing afterwards.

"Ugh, what time is it?" She groans, sitting up in her bed.

"7:30 A.M. I have to leave to get ready for work soon, but Jack is here, finally. He's sleeping in that chair over there,"I point at the corner.

"Fuckin' hell. Was he drunk- What time did he stumble in?"

"I wasn't here when he got here. I guess he came in and passed out as soon as he hit the chair. He's got stains all over his shirt, I guess he spilled his beer down it."

"Or worse. I'm not touching that bastard."

"Good call."

I stand up, walking to a tray that sits on a nightstand,"I got you breakfast. You're favorite."

"Bland oatmeal and jello? I'll skip."

"You need to eat Mary. It's for the baby."

"I hate you. Just give it to me." She scowls.

"You don't hate me, you hate having to be told to do things."

"Whatever."

I start walking toward the door, grabbing my bag and jacket. I look back toward Mary,"I'll be back after work. Don't worry."

"Harmony?"

"Yeah?"

"My pants are wet. And not in a sexually innuendo kind of way."

"Did you pee yourself?"

"No. It's not pee. Get Swineheart. Now."

I run out the door. The hallway is long, but I saw him turn the corner at the end. I run past nurses and even patients, trying to find the doctor. He's standing over a clipboard, writing things down, then handing it to a nurse.

"Swineheart! It's Mary!" I say frantically.

"What's wrong?" He says calmly.

"I think her water thingy broke, or something."

"Oh, dear."

Are you ready? He's almost here...Almost. I still haven't picked a name lol. Other than that, I pretty much know what I'm doing. Sort of. The next chapter will be much longer. I hope. It depends on how I write it, but there's a lot I want to write in that one so it should be long. So yeah. I hope you enjoyed another short one.

• Chapter 14

"Toy Soldiers part 2"

'Step by step, heart to heart, left right left, we all fall down. Like Toy Soldiers' -Eminem"

The room was dark. There was nothing around me, as I used the black walls to guide me. I heard my name; the voice was unknown, as I headed in that direction. Before I could walk any further, my head began pounding. I became limp, as I clutched the sides, gritted my teeth and tried to ignore it. It was too much.

"UGH! FUCK! Where am I?! Junior? Malcom? ETHAN!!"

I called out there names but a sad, desperate echo was the only answer I got back. Meanwhile, I continued to slowly move forward. This had to be a dream. A dark, long dream.

"Hello?! Where the fuck am I!?"

Suddenly, the room furiously spun, as I grabbed the walls and held tightly. There was a moment of light, then darkness once more. I could hear my name again; this time, it was Ethan. He sounded upset, like he had been crying. The battle waged on, as I stumbled through the darkness.

"Ethan-someone, please! Felicia-"

As I said her name, there was a figure standing behind me; I heard him say my name, as the hooded figure slowly made his way to me. He reached out, his boney are trying to touch me. I stood in the corner, pulled out my pocket knife and waved it in his direction.

"Who the fuck are you!?"

"I've been waiting for you, Porgie. Your time has come....come with me..."

"My time? Look, Skeletor-I don't know you the fuck you think I am or what kind of shit this is but I'm heading home right now and-"

He pointed in the corner, as my lifeless body was being craddled in Malcom's arms. There was a large amount of blood surrounding us, as Junior covered another body and Ethan frantically dialed numbers. I watched, as Malcom tried performing CPR on me.

"Is that....I'm....no! No, no, no!!" I turned to look at the hooded figure. I grabbed his cloak and tugged, hoping to get something. Anything. "No! It can't be...not Felicia! Not me! It was an accident-"

"Your time in Fabletown and on this Earth has come to an end, Emily Caitlynn Porgie. Now, you must find your final resting place beyond these walls."

"Fuck you, bitch!"

I tried escaping; the fuck was I going, it didn't matter. I was not supposed to leave first; I had to do this for the others. I was the leader. Had to be here for the others. But he was too quick and soon, I was engulfed in a large amount of black clouds.

"Come with me, Emily. It's your time-"

"STOP! Leave that child be!"

That voice. I knew that voice. We both turned and watched as a woman in a purple dress, black knee high boots and blonde hair make her way. She stood before the hooded figure, arms folded and with a grin on her face.

"She's not ready. Drop the child and let me handle her..."

"NO! I'm not having another one go through my fingers and-"

"She's not ready. Please."

The figure dropped me, mumbled to himself and was soon lost in the shadows. I didn't know what to say; what words could I use for this moment? She indeed was beautiful, as she reached out a hand and touched my face. She seemed to examine me.

"You look just like Georgie." She laced her fingers and began guiding me to a door. "Come with me."

By this pont, I couldn't say anything, so hand in hand, we walked through a door. We were back in the club, my lifeless body still in Malcom's arms. I turned away, horrified by what I was looking at. Her eyes continued to watch, as Malcom frantically tried to bring me back. Little did he know, I was a few feet from him.

"He really cares for you, Emily."

"Okay, what is this? Why did you save me back there?"

"For the same reason I didn't let him take your father."

"Why?"

The room spun around; the others vanished, as she showed me my father sitting on a bed, Nick floating beside him. My father was mending to a wound located on his lower abdomen. I knew that scar.

"Georgie, take it easy...make sure to put the Elder Wood on it-"

"GAH! FUCK, shit! No more, Nick...please!"

"Stop! Here, let me help you."

We watched, as the black orb mended his wounds. My father was looking towards the sky, tears streaming down his face.

"You okay, Georgie?"

"Do you think they are right about....you know....HER?"

"Its important to have something there, Georgie. You won't know UNLESS you stop this, be the bigger man and stop this nonsense. I will not have your body lay on my conscience..."

"Your father was given another chance at life, Emily. This club had consumed what little he had left. Its doing the same to you..."

"Who...you gave him that chance?"

"No. Your grandfather and the Sheriff. I just used what I could to keep death from finishing it before they could claim him back."

"Vivian. I need to know...show me..."

She knew what I meant, as the room spun again and we were at a tiny cottage in the woods. She took my hand, opened the back window and ventured inside. It was dark and cold; the feelings of hate and anguish consumed the air. It was heavy on my mind, as she walked into a dark room and pointed to a closet.

"He...he's in the-"

"A few people know where your father actually came from. He only told me a few parts. Nick knows. Your mother knows it...some of Fabletown...now you. You kids...go ahead."

I carefully opened the door, as a child, no older than 8 or 9, sat quietly in the corner crying. In his arms, he craddled the lifeless body of a rabbit.

"I'm sorry, Hopper. I love you...its okay. You are free now..."

I turned around, tears burning in my eyes, as I began to vomit. The room spun again and this time, we were in the forest. I watched in horror, as my father received several lashes, kicked around and taken towards the darker corners of the forest, where his father severly beat and rape him. His shrill screams invaded my ears, as I tried running from it. The urge to vomit continued, as I leaned against a tree for support.

"No more! Please, Vivian-no more!"

"You must see what he does EVERYDAY to fully understand WHY he became so cold and bitter, why he didn't give a shit about anyone! He did his best with me; there were good times, yes and he was a kind, gentle man. But the bad outways the good and your father became a shell; nothing was inside that indicated he had a heart! That is-"

She waved her arms once more. We were in our childhood home. I could smell Pumpkin spice in the air, the wooden floors beneath my feet, as the wind blew in from outside, causing the curtains to dance against it.

"-He became one with your mother."

She showed me my parents in bed, holding each other, while the four of use laid asleep, sprawled out beneath sheets, arms and pillows. I could feel the tears and instead of holding back, I let it all go. I crumbled to the ground, as I continued to watch. My father began kissing the top of mom's head, as he whispered 'I love you' to her.

"Your father was not a bad person. He just did terrible things. But that shouldn't create how YOU see him, how SHE saw him. Your mother believed there was good left and with her patience, love and tender kindness, she discovered that. Emily-we ALL deserve a second chance."

The room spun one last time, as Vivian brought me back to the club. She grabbed my hands and held them; she was slowly disappearing before my eyes.

"My time is up here, Emily. You and your siblings must know he never meant to hurt you. He kept all this away from you kids because he wanted you to have something he DIDN'T have...love. All he wanted was to love you kids."

"But, I-"

"Felicia never meant to hurt you, Emily. She was lost...in this world...and knew of nothing else. Do not blame yourself for her actions. Love makes a person do things..."

"If you see her...tell her I'm...I'm-"

"I will, Emily. Think she already knows...."

She hugged me one last time then vanished.

"Please..don't go. What-what do I do?"

"You must go back, Emily. Be the leader...help guide the others...be what your father couldn't be..."

"Guide? Guide what?! VIVIAN-"

But she was gone and the second I reached my hand up, my eyes fluttered open. The taste of copper in my mouth, my hair layered in blood. Malcom lifted me into his arms, the second he noticed me trying to move. Junior and Ethan couldn't believe it. Malcom began kissing my forehead.

"Oh, Emily! You...you're alive! Oh god, its a miracle! Oh, Emily...."

"We...we have to go. The others-Ethan. They are in trouble."

"I know. Peter-"

"We have to go! Now!"

"But, Emily-"

I ignored them all, stood up and walked to the bathroom. But not before stopping by Felicia, grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Thank you....for giving me a second chance...."

Chapter 15 soon :)

• Wow...that is all I can say to this, Georgie.

You have gone far and beyond and created an entire new world with TWAU characters and the obstacules these kids are facing. This had me gripping at the seat. I can see why you said this would be one of my favorites.

I must say this. The idea of Georgie's past, him living depending on your choice and what is to follow is brilliant. I'm glad you decided to do this. Can't wait to read more, my good friend. :) Great job

Chapter 14 "Toy Soldiers part 2" 'Step by step, heart to heart, left right left, we all fall down. Like Toy Soldiers' -Eminem" The

• edited August 2014

Chapter 5 Road to Fabletown

Daren and Bibi waited until Tisha woke up to explain everything. She still couldn't believe her eyes, her mother who disappeared then reappeared after all these years. It is a very emotional moment for her. Bibi took her daughters hands and told her what she wanted to hear, however Tisha wasn't so she left and went straight for her room and slam the door behind her.

"Tisha..."

"Let her be Bibi, she has a lot to think about,"

"Daren, when this is over, I want us to be a family again. No more secrets no more lies."

"Well..from the look of things were far from that. You ready to head out?"

"Where?"

"The Business Office."

"But what about what you said earlier?"

"They're going to need all the help they can get if Adversary's invading."

"Daren what about the kids?"

"They are fine, and also they're able to control their werecat transformations even during a full moon. They'll be fine."

"But that werewolf bounty hunter is still out there Daren.."

"Which is why I'm giving Omar my pistol, here Omar"

"Uhhh dad.."

"Take these silver bullets too, and aim for the chest or head."

"Daren did you just give our sun a GUN??"

"I'll be in the car woman. Omar you're the man our the house now. Look after your sister and stay out of trouble."

"Daren...."

Bibi gives her son a long hug and says goodbye to him. She tells him that when both her and his father get back we are going to have a family dinner. She leaves the house and on her way to the care she notices something on the ground. It's some kind of necklace with a gold stone imprinted in it. She gets into the car with her husband and leaves for Fabletown.

"Daren you know what this is?"

"Where did you find that?"

"It was on the lawn, maybe the werewolf dropped it?"

"Wha..."

"Daren?"

"Bibi, this...this belonged to a close friend of mines named Etan... who I thought died in the homelands. He like my self was a prince, he was also..."

"Also what..?"

"......"

"Daren??"

"He was a werewolf.."

"You don't think..."

"Ethan... what happened to you."

"The Adversary got to him.."

"Damn..."

"Daren, if your friend really is the bounty hunter then.."

"Don't worry about that yet. We need to warn Fabletown about the invasion. Look where almost there. There's Cindy's shoe shop."

"It's been so long since I been here..."

"Me too.."

Daren and Bibi arrive at the Business office. They leave the car and suddenly 3 men made of wood are seen fleeing the buildings from gate running into Daren.

"HEY WATCH WHERE THE HELL YOU GOING!"

One of the men tells Daren to know his place meat head and shoots Daren to know his place and shoots him in the leg.

"AWW FUUCCKK!!"

"Daren!!"

The men then leaves the secne while Bibi cares for her husband. She tries to help Daren into the building but he is much heavier than she remembered.

"Help someone help!!. He's been shot!. Helpp!!!"

Jack see's the two and helps Bibi with Daren. The two bring Daren to Swineheart..

"Haven't seen you folks around here in a while.. I'm guessing you ran into the same freaks who shot Trusty John?"

"Yes Jack, what the hell is going on here?"

"I think we are going to war against the Adversary hotcakes.."

"Oh no.... we're too late..."

To be continued

• Holy fuck, I was tearing up! This is one of my favorite chapters! I was so afraid that Emily was going to die in the beginning but then Vivian came and took her- OMG this was such a great chapter. I can not wait to see what's next!

Chapter 14 "Toy Soldiers part 2" 'Step by step, heart to heart, left right left, we all fall down. Like Toy Soldiers' -Eminem" The

• "You're 8 centimeters dilated. Let me take another ultrasound to see where your little guy is at."

Mary gulps,"Alright Doctor."

I sit on the edge of my seat, as usual. The moonlight shines through the window blinds bright tonight; There's a full moon.

"Let's see.....Hmmm, there he is. Rather close to popping out, too. It looks like you will be able to give birth naturally for now, but we have to check again soon before you're ready to push. I suppose you would want the father to be hear, so you should probably call Jack now, before it's too late."

Mary leans her head back. She looks so defeated,"Just give him a call for me please." She says, closing her eyes.

"Okay. I'll see what he's up to."

I pull out my phone and scroll to Jack's name. It rings and he picks up.

"Yo, how's Mare?"

"She's close to having the baby. Where are you?"

"Grabbing bagels."

"There are places still open making bagels?"

"Nah, I'm at 7-11. They've got those pre-buttered or cream-cheesed ones in a little wicker basket. I'm starving."

"Ha, you're telling me. Get your butt over here, before your son is born without you around."

"On it."

I hang up. Mary looks over at me.

"Harmony?" She says, almost as a whisper.

"Need anything?" I ask.

"No. Harmony, I'm scared."

"So am I," I reply, rubbing her arm.

"No. How am I going to be a mother? I don't even know how to change a diaper, I-"

"You're going to be a wonderful mother. The baby is going to be okay. We've got Swineheart, the best doctor in the world."

"But-"

"Mary, relax. I'm here to help, Tim's here to help, Jack seems like he wants to be in the baby's life. You will be okay, I promise."

"Okay," she sighs.

I stand up, walking out into the hall for a few. The waiting room is behind the doors and I eagerly burst through them.

"Harmony? What's going on in there?" Tim says from the chair.

"She's going to have the baby soon. Really soon. Jack had better get here soon. Despite her consistent rage on him, she needs him to be here."

"I know, I called him a little while ago."

"So did I. I hope he shows..."

Tim smiles weakly,"Come over here."

I walk over slowly and stand in front of him. He wraps his arm around me, burying his face in my stomach,"I love you," He says, muffled by my sweatshirt.

"Love you too." I say. I lean down and kiss the top of his head.

"It's almost over," He says, looking up at my face. I smile, pulling his hat off of his head.

"You should take it off more often. You look just as good without it."

He frowns,"But it's my hat."

"It's okay, it's not leaving forever." I sit on his good knee.

"But it's still my hat."

I sigh, leaning my head on his shoulder. Just then, the elevator opens and Jack strolls casually through, waving with a smile on his face.

"I miss anything?" He asks.

"Dunno. Lets head back in. I'll be back in a few, Tim."

"Alright," Tim helps me off his knee.

We walk back to Mary's room, still quiet with not much going on.

"How ya doin' Mare?" Jack says, chewing on his bagel.

"Fine. I guess. The baby is coming."

"Yeah, I know. So, I was thinking....Jack Jr. Eh? Sounds good to me."

"No."

"What?" Jack looks sincerely surprised.

"No, I'm not naming my fucking baby after you."

"Why?" Jack has a child's whine in his voice.

"Because I'd rather name the kid after the Statue of Liberty than your scummy ass."

"So what then are you gonna name him?" Jack asks, all matter-of-factly.

"I haven't got a clue. Leave me alone."

"C'mon! Every time you want me, you end up telling me to fuck off. Why?"

"I keep forgetting how stupid you are when you talk." Mary turns her head away from Jack.

Swineheart walks in," Alright, lets look under the sheet, see what we can do."

Mary rolls her eyes, sitting up,"Doc, I think it's time. I can feel him moving down there."

"I suppose it's time for you to push, then. Are you ready?"

"More ready than ever,"She says. I take a spot on one side, while Jack is on the other. I hold her hand and she sits up more.

"Ready....1, 2, 3 - Push!"

Mary pushs,"Errrrrrrrrg!"

"Good, very good. Take a breath. 1,2,3 - Push!"

She pushes again. Every second that pass makes my heart pulse rapidly. I keep trying to crane my neck to see beyond the sheet, but it's useless. Jack seems curious too, but judging by the shade of purple his hand is changing, moving might hurt more than sitting still. Mary pushes again, and an all too tiny cry emerges from under the sheet.

Swineheart holds the baby up,"Meet your son, Mary. He's bigger than I expected, but-"

Mary has tears in her eyes,"I don't fucking care, just let me hold my boy," and she gives out a small chuckle.

"He's bigger than my hands, Mary." That's all I really cared about. That he was big enough to survive. My heart pounds against my chest. Jack leans over, unable to say anything but look at the little baby boy in Mary's arms. Swineheart then takes scissors and cuts the cord. The baby is brought over to get weighed and measured.

"4 pounds, 2 ounces. 16 inches long. He's huge for such an early labor. We'll need to keep him in the hospital for a while, most likely until the actual due date that you were supposed to give birth. But if he continues to be a fighter, we could get him out a little earlier than that," Swineheart puts a premie-diaper on the baby then wraps him in a blue colored blanket. He hands the baby back to Mary.

"Any names?" I ask, excitedly yet quite as not to disturb the moment. I felt as if I did anything, it would all go away.

Mary reaches to touch the baby's cheek. She smiles softly, whispering,"He looks like a Carter to me."

"Carter? It's a beautiful name," Jack whispers.

I stand up and head for the door. Before leaving, I look back at them and smile. Mary plants a soft kiss on Jack's cheek as they stare at their little baby boy. I head straight for the waiting room to tell Tim.

Woo! Baby Carter! He's born! And he's healthy! Yay! IT took forever and ever to find the perfect name, and as soon as I saw Carter, I was like,"Y'know what? That sounds like it should be Mary's baby's name." So I picked it. I literally went through a kabillion names XD

I need to go sleep now. Haha.

I hope you enjoyed. I'm not sure when my next chapter will be, but it will be soon, hopefully. My poor younger siblings are sick and need tending to. I also want to read another issue of Fables but it doesn't come out just yet. I want to talk more about Bigby, but it's hard since each issue only tells you so much more than you knew the previous :/ Oh well.

• Awwww! Baby Carter. <3

Ugh! The sickness! :( Have that myself. NOT good with a pregnant gf around! XD Get some rest and avoid getting sick! Great chaptr btw and can't wait for more.

"You're 8 centimeters dilated. Let me take another ultrasound to see where your little guy is at." Mary gulps,"Alright Doctor." I sit

• edited August 2014

Finally done with this one, as it took me a while! Enjoy!

Chapter 10: It's A Wonderful Morning

"Oh Teeeez, Teeeeeezzzz."

"No, get away from her! Please!"

"You make, you break. She needs to pay."

"No! I'll do anything, just don't hurt her, PLEASE."

"Seriously? That's the best you could come up with? Pathetic."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

6:35 A.M. - Back in the material world, again. Rose's place:

"No, no, too young to die. I'm sorry, father, I failed her..."

"Tez?" Rose bent down to see what was happening. "Are you okay? You seem to be mur-"

"Agh, get away from me!" Tez swung his arms out of panic when she tried waking him up. Luckily for her, she rose up in time to avoid getting hit. This had made Rose all the more curious about him, for this didn't seem like a simple bad dream.

He was breathing heavily, and proceeded to sit on the couch in a slumped position. Rose figured that it would be best to leave the dragon alone for now, as she remembered what Bigby warned her about yesterday.

She then continued making the breakfast that she was preparing before.

"What are you having, Miss Red?"

"Oh!" Being suddenly caught off-guard by the question and his quick recovery, she replied. "Just some pancakes and bacon, if you really need to know."

"Yes, I really need to know, if I'm to repay the favor someday for my red-haired savior."

"What, by making me breakfast? Hell, that'd be nice. Besides, it's nothing really. I just felt like you needed time away from the Big Bad."

Tez smiled. "Well, thank you. I appreciate your concern, though, I have a feeling that isn't all you are telling me."

"I could say the same for you, Mister Hotshot." The two pans sizzled on the stove, Rose moved the bacon around a little until both pieces became crispy. As for the pancakes, they were already cooked to a nice golden-brown - she put her breakfast on a single plate that had laid on the counter and continued to sit at the table.

The thief frowned. "May I sit too?"

"By all means, and, you don't need my permission for everything. You can totally relax in here. I'm not like my sister who gets her panties in a bunch if her carpet is stained or if something goes missing from her medicine cabinet. ...I probably said too much." Rose started to butter up her pancakes, eventually pouring syrup on them afterwards.

Tez tried to stifle his laugh. "Sounded like something my fox friend would say."

"And what fox might that be? Don't tell me it's Reynard."

"I'm afraid it is. I recall him telling me that he was eager to see you, back when I was at the Farm."

Rose facepalmed. "I knew it, that fox is... well, I dunno how to put it without making it seem awkward."

"Rudely obnoxious? Can't seem to find someone his size to bother?"

"I think you read my mind, Tezoth." Both of them grinned, while Rose was still picking away at her already half-eaten breakfast. "So, um, how is the Farm anyway? Like, for dragons such as yourself?"

"It's a nice place, a little boring. But I'd gotten used to it when I was over there, for the past... 4 or 5 months since I 'came' here."

"Never been, obviously. My sister goes there a lot, she nags and nags for me to come with her. But, nah, she's annoying as is."

"Hmm, who is your sister?"

"I'd prefer not to say, for now at least." The thief gave her a puzzled look, he had a good guess on who it was - but he decided to play dumb for the time-being. "Fine."

Both sat in silence. Oh, how this reminded him of the diner again.

"Hey Tez, do you mind getting up and going to the fridge to get me some O.J.?"

"O.J.?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Orange juice, silly, it's orange juice."

"Ah, my mistake." He got up, motioned towards the fridge and grabbed it. He then placed it near her plate.

"Thanks." She twisted the cap off and chugged some straight out of the container. Tez was impressed by the way she drunk the beverage.

"Yeah, I just did that. Want some?" She asked. "Sure, if you got a glass somewhere." The thief exclaimed.

"No problemo, should be a couple in the cupboard above the counter." Rose got up too before she pushed her chair in. "Well, while you're doing that - I'm going to go take a shower, alright? Be back in a few."

Tez took off his glasses, walked toward the cupboard, and reached for a glass. He examined it closely, for he was trying to see a reflection of his face on the bottom. Tez shrugged as he poured himself a glass.

"Mmm, that's good stuff. Wish I could mix it with an ale though." He thought.

Tez walked around her pad. Pizza boxes, cd cases, snack crumbs, and empty cans of soda were scattered everywhere.

"Jesus, didn't realize how much of a mess this place was." He thought. He then heard sudden footsteps shuffle by the door.

"Rose, you home? I want to talk to you. And what's with your door? It can’t seem to close properly."

"Oh no. Fuck..."

"Rose, is that you?" Bigby opened the door - strolling right on in, the wolf sniffed the air. He growled furiously. "No, it isn't."

"Come out peacefully, dragon, there's no way out. And hands where I can see them."

"It's not what it looks like, Sheriff." Tezoth stood up from his hiding spot behind the counter. "I could have stayed in that cell, but someone thought different and helped me escape. I won't say who."

"I don't believe you, but we'll let Snow be the judge of that. I see you've decided to not fight back as well, that's good, for both me and you."

Tez whispered under his breath. "I'll show you a fight someday, ya ugly bastard."

Bigby took out a pair of handcuffs and restrained the dragon. "Feels like deja vu again, eh, Tezoth?"

"Quite."

"To be honest, I was looking forward to a fight this morning. But... I didn't want to create even more of a mess inside Rose's apartment here - luckily for you, you decided not to fight back as well. Besides, where is she anyway? Do you know?"

"She's, ah, inside the bathroom. Taking a shower."

"Hmm, I guess we will wait then. Let's make ourselves at home, shall we?"

Tez rolled his dragon eyes and glared at Bigby as they both sat down.

A few minutes later...

"Something happens and I'm head over heels. I never find out - 'till I'm head over heels!"

"Don't take my heart, don't break my heart, don't throw-" She stopped singing after she saw the two on the couch, her eyes widening in surprise.

Rose came out barefoot. She had a towel wrapped around her body and her hair was dripping water.

"Oh. Sheriff. What a surprise."

"To you too, Rose."

She then looked at Tezoth, he looked at her.

"Did you know anything about this?" Bigby asked after he noticed the two glancing at each other.

"About what? That dude? Never seen him."

"Hmmm, how very interesting. So, you didn't have anyone here with you at the time last night?"

"Nope, just Jack. You know how things are, Biggs."

"I'm afraid I don't, Red. Please explain."

"You know: I'd totally love to play 3rd-degree interrogation with you. But, like, I'm getting really cold right now. Let me change into something comfortable, alright? Will you let me do that?"

"Sure, go ahead."

She walked into her bedroom and shut the door behind her.

"Well, Tez, it's you me and again."

"Ugh, please shut up, you fucking mutt." Tez turned away from Bigby.

"Sorry, no can do, Snow is so eager to see you. Just wait until I tell her what happened."

END, of Chapter 10.

• edited August 2014

Wow, this chapter was intense in every way. Good job, man!

When Emily called the wolf from the Council, 'Skeletor' , that was pretty funny. Glad she got a second chance when Vivian came in as well!

• Oh shit, the wooden soldiers! Great stuff man.

Also, the: "Did you just give our son a GUN?" made me laugh. XD

Chapter 5 Road to Fabletown Daren and Bibi waited until Tisha woke up to explain everything. She still couldn't believe her eyes, her mot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.