The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Gurlll dat outfit. I want it ;-;

Mark said I should post it sooo...zombie dress from the party! Plus my boomer friend I hear that the company that made this dress might mak

• The delivery person's couch, lol.

Pizza shops have couches?

• k

My bad bud I'll try to be more serious here... But no promises. Deal?

• edited August 2014

Looks Great.

Alt text

Mark said I should post it sooo...zombie dress from the party! Plus my boomer friend I hear that the company that made this dress might mak

• They Don't bruh? No Chicken spots?

They dont have those places where I live . But I saw the websites, that shit looks good.

• Told you no one would dislike it xD

• You cant win this fight Lee!

Alt text

Lmao, the Mexican drunk guy!

• XD I don't think there's a convo where that gif can be be applied.

Lol, yeah, I know. I got a few more I would like to show, just waiting for the moment.

• I want that dress.

Even though I don't wear dresses I still want it.

• Well they do, but most of the ones they have are bigger chains, like KFC, Popeyes, Wild wings, the smaller local places suck. But for Burgers, they have good ones. "The Burger Priest" is a sick place.

They Don't bruh? No Chicken spots?

• Someone get the shovel!

Alt text

You cant win this fight Lee!

• Damn ... some Popeyes sounds good right now, haha.

Alt text

Well they do, but most of the ones they have are bigger chains, like KFC, Popeyes, Wild wings, the smaller local places suck. But for Burgers, they have good ones. "The Burger Priest" is a sick place.

• Maybe in the cat spam that Mark does every once in a while

XD I don't think there's a convo where that gif can be be applied.

• I prefer Pollo Tropical.

Lol, just Dominos. They always get here in 30mins or less. You ever had Pollo Campero?

• O_O

• WRONG. Its red

I swear...you favorite color has to be yellow...xD

• Yep. We live in town though

Your family has a farm?

• The Burger Priest not King but Priest. Them burgers sound delicious already they probably cook that shit in holy water and have it blessed by god himself before it gets to the table.

Well they do, but most of the ones they have are bigger chains, like KFC, Popeyes, Wild wings, the smaller local places suck. But for Burgers, they have good ones. "The Burger Priest" is a sick place.

• LOOOLL, GTA:San Andreas for the win!

I thought you were not ready for my secret weopon, but here it goes!

Alt text

Someone get the shovel!

• Oh hell yeah, that one looks better!

Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

I prefer Pollo Tropical.

• It's delicious. Do you usually eat that type of food or just junk?

Oh hell yeah, that one looks better!

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited August 2014

Just found out I go back to school on my birthday -_-

Alt text

• Just found I have to wake up in six hours and I'm here.

Night.

Deceptio posted: »

Just found out I go back to school on my birthday -_-

• Lmao, gg, sir. Let's shake hands like real men. B]

Alt text

LOOOLL, GTA:San Andreas for the win! I thought you were not ready for my secret weopon, but here it goes!

• Night.

Just found I have to wake up in six hours and I'm here. Night.

• Lmao! I would believe it. B]

The Burger Priest not King but Priest. Them burgers sound delicious already they probably cook that shit in holy water and have it blessed by god himself before it gets to the table.

• Probably xD

Maybe in the cat spam that Mark does every once in a while

• Lmao, I'm mostly surrounded by junk places, but I barely eat it. If I go for something like that, it would be once in a while.

It's delicious. Do you usually eat that type of food or just junk?

• Alright, but next time you decide to fuck with me, you should know what powers I possess.

Alt text

Lmao, gg, sir. Let's shake hands like real men. B]

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

I almost never eat junk food. Unless I have to go to work until really late and my mom is out. Normally, I eat very well at my house. Given my mom has experience making Cuban, Italian, and Spaniard food.

Lmao, I'm mostly surrounded by junk places, but I barely eat it. If I go for something like that, it would be once in a while.

• Lol, just look at this beauty!

Alt text

The Burger Priest not King but Priest. Them burgers sound delicious already they probably cook that shit in holy water and have it blessed by god himself before it gets to the table.

• Alt text

Lol, bring it! >B]

Alright, but next time you decide to fuck with me, you should know what powers I possess.

• ATR on the attack. Nice, gurl.

Alt text

• I thought we made a truce?

Someone better hold me back before I tear a chunk out of you!

Alt text

Lol, bring it! >B]

• Yet you never wear anything red...at all...or if you do, you never show it. Yellow fits you well though, if you were a character, your color palette would probably be yellow.

Like green was for Kenny.

Embrace your new lifestyle B)

WRONG. Its red

• GOD DAMN hell yea that burger has been blessed.

Lol, just look at this beauty!

• edited August 2014

Lmao, so we're biting now?

Alt text

Lol, the truce is still on. B]

I thought we made a truce? Someone better hold me back before I tear a chunk out of you!

• WOAH! Relax there, Im under-age! You trying to get me drunk?

Alt text

Lmao, so we're biting now? Lol, the truce is still on. B]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.