• Alt text

XD Azie details expand

Azlyn posted: »

You can't catch me, gay thoughts!

• edited August 2014

:l

GloriousMorrowindMasterRace.

I just found out an old recording of me raging while playing Skyrim. It's like ancient. I accidentally recorded myself and now i am laughing

• It starts when i just like found this random horse and i thought its owner wasn't around so i stole it and then this bastard came from the bushes only to start throwing spells at me, and then it goes until i first meet a hagraven and talk shit about it. I just pissed myself listening to this, i am SO stupid! xD

I found several other recordings, cause after that recording i started making a habit out of playing games and recording them and i CAN'T. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Azie details expand

• edited August 2014

you know you love it....

got it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNPF7f-z0ng

• O shit i found minecraft recording. xDDD

FUCKING MINECRAFT

I AM JUST SO DONE LIKE WITH EVERYTHING

IT'S SINCE I PLAYED MINECRAFT

SDGVDUHCNX

I am so super cereal about Minecraft, you have no idea.

Giraffehat posted: »

:l GloriousMorrowindMasterRace.

• I KNOW THIS THING FROM TUMBLR AND I DIED

Jewfreeus posted: »

you know you love it.... got it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNPF7f-z0ng

• edited August 2014

= gay thoughts

Alt text

lmao Azlyn one day your already destroying my mind oh your talking about a game cool XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It starts when i just like found this random horse and i thought its owner wasn't around so i stole it and then this bastard came from the b

• Helloooooo

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Azlyn MOAR!!! this is what the lounge needs

One more mistake and the lounge will come with pitch forks and torches after me.

Don't worry Azlyn I tried everything they never do that :'( ^

Day 69. I finally see my comments. Everyone considers me insane and unworthy of noticing. I feel like i want the earth to eat me up

• triple dot

• Alt text

Hi Twistee FINALLY now the party can begin ;)

Twistee posted: »

Helloooooo

• So, I'm sitting here literally for 3 hours listening to that "happy" song from dispicable me. Looking at cars as they pass by. I need a life and another pizza.

• heyy :DDD

Hi Twistee FINALLY now the party can begin

• I get to help out 3 and 4 year olds at a Junior Camp today. Yay! I guess. I mean, the kids are sweet.

• Lol I saw this too in the mall. I was like "What the fuck is this sick shit?"

ComingSoon posted: »

You're Welcome

triple dot

• Indeed

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You are talking about Skyrim XD

It starts when i just like found this random horse and i thought its owner wasn't around so i stole it and then this bastard came from the b

• Alt text

UPLOAD IT NAW PLS :O

I just found out an old recording of me raging while playing Skyrim. It's like ancient. I accidentally recorded myself and now i am laughing

• :D

Hi!

Helloooooo

• I knew that song before it was cool.

So, I'm sitting here literally for 3 hours listening to that "happy" song from dispicable me. Looking at cars as they pass by. I need a life and another pizza.

• I just played Minecraft again and i found out about these super secret settings and i recorded it. Mind=fucked.

= gay thoughts lmao Azlyn one day your already destroying my mind oh your talking about a game cool XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• edited August 2014

I only get along with shy kids and crazy kids. But, you know, good crazy, not bad crazy. I dunno. I like these kids, but i hate the spoiled bratty ones. :/ Although they all seem to like me. We play games together and i actually have fun with them. I like them better than my classmates. c:

I get to help out 3 and 4 year olds at a Junior Camp today. Yay! I guess. I mean, the kids are sweet.

• Hey Az :p

Hi!

• I hate it now. When I like a song I repeat the shit out of it until I hate it.

I knew that song before it was cool.

• I play Morrowind on my crappy computer as a substitute for Skyrim XD

Giraffehat posted: »

:l GloriousMorrowindMasterRace.

• I'm proud to say that I played and finished the tutorial of dark souls 2.

Am I the only one who plays Dark Souls here?

• Am I the only one who plays Dark Souls here?

• I wanna play it. :/

Am I the only one who plays Dark Souls here?

• GET IT.

Just watch out for boulders. And corners. And sneaky Traps. And poison. And treasure chests. And bushes. And walls. And giant wolfs with swords in their mouths ;-;

I wanna play it.

• WELL GUESS WHAT? I beat the Taurus Demon.

Git Rekt.

I'm proud to say that I played and finished the tutorial of dark souls 2.

• Alt text

Fabulous!

Mark said I should post it sooo...zombie dress from the party! Plus my boomer friend I hear that the company that made this dress might mak

• Lol I know that feel. a lot of the times it's usually the first day of school that's my birthday.

Deceptio posted: »

Just found out I go back to school on my birthday -_-

• Same here, Ive noticed that Most of the people that are my close friends are usually the people that are shy, or that other kids think are too weird.

I only get along with shy kids and crazy kids. But, you know, good crazy, not bad crazy. I dunno. I like these kids, but i hate the spoiled

• I'll join Joe in this dispute. Gonna love the torture. I'm a masochist for pain! ^^

Anyway sorry about the other night, damn internet disconnected when we were playing. -___-

Rigtail posted: »

Good, because everybody that has played Phase 3 can agree that it is MUCH worse than the first two phases. Looking forward to seeing you in

• Geez... I peaked in Forum Games and forgot I was in a couple of Fanfics >.<

• SUUUP.

Hey Az

• :3

High five?

Same here, Ive noticed that Most of the people that are my close friends are usually the people that are shy, or that other kids think are too weird.

• xD

COME ON

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You are talking about Skyrim XD

• Yeah, there were two kids yesterday that wouldn't listen and kept running away from the group X(

It was really annoying, I had to carry them back repeatedly until a councelor ordered them XD

I only get along with shy kids and crazy kids. But, you know, good crazy, not bad crazy. I dunno. I like these kids, but i hate the spoiled

Sign in to comment in this discussion.