Comments

• edited August 2014

YEY :D

600!!!!!!

• Alt text

Not everyone :P

Twistee posted: »

Everyone just died at the same time

• Only reason of me getting it would be that 1TB.

Word it does but I already swore myself that I won't buy that game it's going to be dead out the box the Call of Duty Community will make su

• Sooo........ I'm moving ^-^

Most likely won't be on much starting Saturday because of stuff and thaaaaaangs.

Rachelle's real estate game is not weak WOOOOOOOOOO

suck it Noncy

• HEEHEHEHEHEHEHE

600!!!!!!

• diggity dot hits the spot

Triple

• Stay alive guuuurl :3

Sooo........ I'm moving ^-^ Most likely won't be on much starting Saturday because of stuff and thaaaaaangs. Rachelle's real estate game is not weak WOOOOOOOOOO suck it Noncy

• Yeah, and there's still a lot of unanswered questions. But after this we'll just have to wait for season 3. B]

TWDFan86 posted: »

I really thought he was going to be the main antagonist all season. oh well...

• Yeah, I refuse to get it as well. The only problem I have with Xbone is that its only 500GB, and with all this installing and shit, that would be used up easily, but they are making a 1TB advanced warfare bundle for 500$ without the kinect, but I dont like Advanced Warfare but it still a pretty good deal.

Yeah, just milking the series now, just like evrything else. Heh, I think I'll get the xbone without the Kinect.

• edited August 2014

Oh, boy, it's a double!

TWDFan86 posted: »

I really thought he was going to be the main antagonist all season. oh well...

• So I'm a nobody thanks twist I'll just go kill myself then :(

Everyone just died at the same time

• nuuuu i dint no u wer aliv plis 4giv meh ;~;

So I'm a nobody thanks twist I'll just go kill myself then

• Most likely won't be on much starting Saturday because of stuff and thaaaaaangs.

Damn.

I hope your new house isn't haunted or anything... Just sayin. :P

Sooo........ I'm moving ^-^ Most likely won't be on much starting Saturday because of stuff and thaaaaaangs. Rachelle's real estate game is not weak WOOOOOOOOOO suck it Noncy

• So are you gonna get it then?

Only reason of me getting it would be that 1TB.

• Like at 10am or 12pm? I don't remember. I started at 8am too 2 semesters ago, though. It wasn't fun...

What's your earliest Class? Mines is at fucking 8AM loco.

• edited August 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlTET9FXVw

@LeeTheProfessional @MarkD547

This is a game demo on the ps4 from the new Silent Hill, expect the final quality of the game to be much better though.

That thumbnail though :D

• I will try, lol. xD

Stay alive guuuurl

• Alt text

Happy 600

^Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Happy 600!

• edited August 2014

#600PageClub

Alt text

• Better not be.

It's awesome, though. I GET A FREAKING BASEMENT BEDROOM

WITH MY OWN BATHROOM

holy shit

Most likely won't be on much starting Saturday because of stuff and thaaaaaangs. Damn. I hope your new house isn't haunted or anything... Just sayin. :P

• I hope it's gonna be good. I can't help but feel disappointed with the second season.

Yeah, and there's still a lot of unanswered questions. But after this we'll just have to wait for season 3. B]

• Alright, sorry if i'm posting this later than usual, but after a pointless argument over a terrible joke, I'm finally posting this announcement.

Joseph just came back from the Dominican Republic, perfect occasion to host a session to celebrate our friend's return !! Its been quite a while since we've seen him and the new Rig Races await him with impatience. Which might cause him to suffer from a mental breakdown or to ragequit after a while...depending on his mental strength...

Here's some lovely highlights from our last crazy session :

WTD had the brilliant idea to spawn a Monster Truck and try to escape from the cops by train using the bridge over the creekl near the desert, a difficult task, but we were up for the challenge, unfortunately not everyone could fit in, so Jon and Rig had to ride inside "Zoe" Rig's Zentorno...don't ask why he named it that...

Which resulted in the most insane cops escape plan we ever came up with. Me and Duck in a Monster Truck and Jon and Rig inside "Zoe".

While TDM joined us later and screwed us over more than once, forcing us to abandon him as he was a "danger to the group".

Alt text

The car chase resulted in countless explosions and risky moments, where everything seemed hopeless and death was around every corner. Which resulted in burning helicopters falling from the sky at all times and car exploding everywhere. Which was easy for me and Duck to run over with our Monster Truck, I couldn't say about Jon and Rig...or that bastard TDM...running us over by "accident" everytime he tried to save us...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

As the chase went on we heard a random explosion in the distance, in the early hours of the morning, after we may have died or survived countless escape attempts. Apparently a lot of random explosions occur in this game...if you hadn't noticed yet...

Alt text

Eventually we successfully made our way atop the bridge and escaped using the train passing by.

Alt text

Sadly I can't show the epicness that occurred since GTAO won't allow you to take pictures on a moving train, much to our disappointment...

So join us this session at 7:30pm eastern time to once again experience the craziness that occurs during my nightly sessions !!

See ya in Los Santos !!

Alt text

Welcome back Joseph, we missed ya bro.

Alt text

Shout out to those who joined us in the past : @sardines , @TWDFan86 , @Rigtail , @JonGon , @WhatTheDuck , @TDMShadowCP , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Dont_Look_Back , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @Its_That_Guy , @Twistee , @ps3gamer , @Papai46 , @MrAppleJuice

PS: I don't think I forgot anyone this time, but if I did, i'm sorry, it's been a while...

• First person? Usually Silent Hill was in third person, but I've never played any of them. Lmao, that ending was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlTET9FXVw @LeeTheProfessional @MarkD547 This is a game demo on the ps4 from the new Silent Hill, expect the final quality of the game to be much better though. That thumbnail though

• Nah, probably not, still stuck on PS4 and Xbone, Ill just have to wait for the games to see which one is better, there is probably ways to get around the 500GB in the future anyways.

So are you gonna get it then?

• Overkill(Payday, Payday 2) is set to release a co-op The Walking Dead game in a couple years.

• Those damn stuff and thaaaaaangs, haha. :p

Just moving to a new home?

• Congrats, how do you like the place?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I'm peanut butter and jelly ;_;

Better not be. It's awesome, though. I GET A FREAKING BASEMENT BEDROOM WITH MY OWN BATHROOM holy shit

• Alt text

Nice I would buy looks good enough :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlTET9FXVw @LeeTheProfessional @MarkD547 This is a game demo on the ps4 from the new Silent Hill, expect the final quality of the game to be much better though. That thumbnail though

• I hope it isn't fully first person, haha.

I wouldn't mind it though.

• Lol nu preblem twist

nuuuu i dint no u wer aliv plis 4giv meh ;~;

• Playing in third person is better in my opinion, makes the jump scares much more better. Yeah, that ending was fucking awesome. lol.

First person? Usually Silent Hill was in third person, but I've never played any of them. Lmao, that ending was great.

• Yeah, my stepdad wanted an actual house with a garage and a yard, and the landlady called us today and said that it's ours ^-^

We actually move in on the 23rd, but we'll be doing stuff all week, lol. So happyyy!!! :D

Those damn stuff and thaaaaaangs, haha. Just moving to a new home?

• Dun leave uuuus

• You cow!

moo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.