The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• sigh yup, you're screwed.

And no, you're not dying.

• I'm gonna sleep now. I'll be back home on Monday. If not, then I'll be back 26th of October, 1694. I'll miss y'all. But probably not as much as you'll miss me. I'm pretty awesome.

And if you ever feel sad or depressed, just remember that somewhere in the world right now there's some idiot is pulling a door that says "push".

Alt text

• Good point x)

Yeah, I was away for nearly 6 weeks. It's just sooo saaad when you leave knowing you won't see your friends/family again for a while :(

SaltLick305 posted: »

No need to be shy around an old friend. Haha, JK. Just came back to the Forum a couple of weeks ago. I was away for a goddamn month. I bet. The same happens to me when I go to Cuba and Spain. You have so much fun but then reality falls on you.

• I'm usually that idiot :'c

seemon y u do dis

I'm gonna sleep now. I'll be back home on Monday. If not, then I'll be back 26th of October, 1694. I'll miss y'all. But probably not as much

• Come on. Tell me. :3

Saltlick123 posted: »

Never Mind,

• K then... Alt text

I'm gonna sleep now. I'll be back home on Monday. If not, then I'll be back 26th of October, 1694. I'll miss y'all. But probably not as much

• At least you got to see them and spend a long time there. I haven't gone to Spain in a while.

How was it? I bet you had more fun in a month that you've had here in ten years.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Good point x) Yeah, I was away for nearly 6 weeks. It's just sooo saaad when you leave knowing you won't see your friends/family again for a while

• Okay.... Remember that somewhere in the world right now a fat kid dropped his ice cream.

I'm usually that idiot :'c seemon y u do dis

• Yeah, you're right.

I had tons of fun - probably the best vacation I had in my life so far. I needed this vacation so bad after having a boring and stressful year c:

At least you got to see them and spend a long time there. I haven't gone to Spain in a while. How was it? I bet you had more fun in a month that you've had here in ten years.

• edited August 2014

Alt text That WTW was able to put aside her differences with you and gather up the courage to reply to you... Stares Dramatically into the distance

Come on. Tell me.

• I need a vacation ASAP. I'm so sick of the same school-excercise-work routine.

At least I have fun talking to you guys and stuff.

Dude, get ready for school now. I didn't even take a summer break. What a bust.

Yeah, you're right. I had tons of fun - probably the best vacation I had in my life so far. I needed this vacation so bad after having a boring and stressful year c:

• Without mucous your stomach would digest itself

• She loves me too much. I'm not sure I can say the same, but yeah.

She knows I'm just joking.

Saltlick123 posted: »

That WTW was able to put aside her differences with you and gather up the courage to reply to you... Stares Dramatically into the distance

• Alright, another day, another announcement.

We had a lot of fun last night, as we escaped from the cops in the most exciting escape attempts and car chases we keep experiencing these days, thanks to our crew and their crazy ideas.

Here's some highlights of last night's session :

With Joseph back to New York, we had to throw a "welcome back" session to celebrate his return, and although not everyone joined, we had a tons of fun with the usual antics from Joseph, TDM, Rigtail, Jon and WTD.

By "antic" I mean TDM failing at everything miserably and putting us in danger at every turn...like the Ben he is...Here's a picture of him failing to rescue us by blowing himself up by on top of a building...somehow...

Alt text

and off course we had to hide inside that bar, until TDM screwed us all by putting our lives in danger, I had to put him down...for the best of the group...more than once...

Which ended up killing me as my car got impounded, I blame Elian and his recklessness...here's me trying to retrieve my car after my helicopter crashed in the middle of the city....Thanks Elian...

BlameElian4Everything

Alt text

Then we regrouped at the bar and headed for the Airfield...where the weirdest thing awaited us...we almost died after a giant explosion occurred as we passed by...apparently a giant plane spawned on top of a bunch of other helicopters and planes and blew up. Here's the result...it actually looked more impressive in-game...

Alt text

Then we decided to attempt to escape the cops by train once again. Which resulted in yet another insane and exciting car chases. Getting shot at every turn and as we finally made our way on the train tracks, Elian saw fit to kill Jon "by accident" once again...leaving us both behind as our brothers in arms were escaping without us.

One thing is sure....the cops are complete idiots...here's a pic Jon took that will prove my point..

Alt text

So Jon and me decided to follow the train tracks and regroup with our group aboard the train. After I awaited for him after stealing what appeared to be Joseph's car...

Alt text

After we finally made it, WTD joined us and decided to try to get on the train with his Monster Truck, which we managed to do a couple time after TDM "accidentaly" killed me...and left me behind one again...

Anyway, WTD picked me up like a true bro and we went on the train tracks once again to attempt said stunt. Here's a picture I took of the moment. While Jon's looking at us doing stunts from a distance.

Alt text

Then they tried to challenge themselves too and tried to land a car on the train, which they actually did, here's a glimpse of the moment I managed to take.

Alt text

Which later resulted in this mess...

Alt text

TDM also failed countless time at landing an helicopter on top of the train, until he managed to actually do it. Then he killed people "by accident" some more...so we decided to leave him behind...for the best of the group...

Tonight is Rigtail Races night once again, since Joseph came back and is finally up to the challenge....which might or might not break him into tiny pieces...

We'll see, we hope that a lot of people will join tonight to celebrate Joseph's return with us. Its tough coming back from such an awesome summer, but we hope that our sessions will cheer him up a bit.

So join us once again at 7pm eastern time, which would be right now for me...i'm like 20 minutes late because of this announcement, sorry about that...

See ya in Los Santos everyone !!

Alt text

Shout out to all those who joined us in the past : @sardines , @TWDFan86 , @Rigtail , @JonGon , @WhatTheDuck , @TDMShadowCP , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Twistee , @Dont_Look_Back , @Its_That_Guy , @ps3gamer , @Papai46 , @MrAppleJuice

PS : Newcomers are welcome, we play on PS3, sorry once again if I forgot to mention anyone.

• Yeah, that can really wear you out. I speak from experience.

Man, I'm sorry about that. Maybe you will next year? :/

I need a vacation ASAP. I'm so sick of the same school-excercise-work routine. At least I have fun talking to you guys and stuff. Dude, get ready for school now. I didn't even take a summer break. What a bust.

• bb bby

Got some boxes to pick up for the move. See ya later.

• You've worked before?

I sure as hell will. Classes are so empty and boring in summer. Seriously, there's no one there. I just didn't want to lag behind.

Yeah, that can really wear you out. I speak from experience. Man, I'm sorry about that. Maybe you will next year?

• It's been reported by numerous news sites, and I don't live in Kentucky - I'm a Virginian (aka, a Virgin, as my father says - which makes sense as I'm a 13 year old girl). I'm close... I'm just scared that this kind of thing would spread. Hopefully it's just a rumor.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Come now, on the off chance this rumor is true, just keep a low profile and don't make yourself a target. .

• 0-0 Oh my God.

mr.quality posted: »

Without mucous your stomach would digest itself

• Nooooooo come back soon ;___;

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm leaving for a couple of days I've got stuff and thangs to do bye :'/

• "Life is like a box of chocolates." - Forrest Gump

Love that movie.

• OMID IS NO MORE.

• That's what she said.

It depends how big it is and what it look like, I think.

• It won't get happier if you guys keep mentioning how sad it is.

Twistee posted: »

Sighs hope this lounge returns to it's happier days. :c

• What the...

Change it back right know. ;-;

OMID IS NO MORE.

• Didn't recognize you for a second. xD

OMID IS NO MORE.

• wat

:I

• NO PLIS NOOOOOO

OMID IS NO MORE.

• It's gonna take me some time to get used to it lol

OMID IS NO MORE.

• that moment when your program in i.t does not work all of a sudden and i have to start again D:

i'm fucking shattered ):

• No, but having class itself wears me out especially from the amount of work and stress they give me. That's the reason why I decided not to work yet.

I took a summer class last year and I hated it. It was boring and empty like you said.

You've worked before? I sure as hell will. Classes are so empty and boring in summer. Seriously, there's no one there. I just didn't want to lag behind.

• sry butt nu can du i hav 2 muhc sweg nao

What the... Change it back right know. ;-;

• it has not aged well but its still worth it just buy it on pc if you want it will be cheaper on there i think and if you can't stand the graphics you can mod it to make it look a lot better at least the option is there

I haven't played Oblivion, only Skyrim. I've been asking people if I should play it, but I get such mixed responses >_<

• "Jesus, are you fucking kidding me?"

It's your decision, though. You're still my twisted friend no matter what.

sry butt nu can du i hav 2 muhc sweg nao

• edited August 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-NcuLVOyKA

im not in on the joke if it is one but..

bromid lives forover we just don't know it

OMID IS NO MORE.

• What sucks is that you're gonna have a hard time finding one. Most jobs want people with experience. And where you live it's too publated.

Have you played episode 4?

No, but having class itself wears me out especially from the amount of work and stress they give me. That's the reason why I decided not to work yet. I took a summer class last year and I hated it. It was boring and empty like you said.

• :O

wy u du dis 2 meh Caesar ;-;

Jewfreeus posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-NcuLVOyKA im not in on the joke if it is one but.. bromid lives forover we just don't know it

• Lol I'll probably change it back I just thought Norman looked cool in this pic >.<

It's gonna take me some time to get used to it lol

• yey Omid 4 ever.

but that pic you got is also pretty cool :D

Lol I'll probably change it back I just thought Norman looked cool in this pic >.<

Sign in to comment in this discussion.