The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

There's been a black cloud over the lounge for a few days now.

Twistee posted: »

Yesh Yesh you did

• People have been depressed lately.

Shit went down, bro.

• Tell me about it.

Depression has taken over this lounge lately, which doesn't make mine any better. :c

There's been a black cloud over the lounge for a few days now.

• Not a good day for a lot of people I see. Has been like this the last few days. Did he say when he'll be back?

Indeed, I just came on not to long ago as well, and I noticed Mark left for a bit

• Then if I ever plan on visiting Canada and I still have contact with you then I will definitely ask you what areas I should visit. Deal?

Nooooo ;-; Everyone goes to Toronto and Montreal. They forget about the other places too...

• Babies and shit.

Definitely lots of shit.

• DEAL :D

Then if I ever plan on visiting Canada and I still have contact with you then I will definitely ask you what areas I should visit. Deal?

• Because I'm sure Nova Scotia and Calgary are super exciting.

Nooooo ;-; Everyone goes to Toronto and Montreal. They forget about the other places too...

• People go through tough times in life, it's normal. Don't ever let what you're going through stop you from being happy. Life's too short, hang on to the things that bring you happiness and let go of the things that bring you down. Easier said than done, but as long as you keep trying, things will eventually get better, and you'll become stronger.

Tell me about it. Depression has taken over this lounge lately, which doesn't make mine any better. :c

• I'm leaving for a couple of days I've got stuff and thangs to do bye <3 :'/

Thats all he said, sadly :(.

Not a good day for a lot of people I see. Has been like this the last few days. Did he say when he'll be back?

• I feel better now though ^-^

I hope people start to feel better as well...

People have been depressed lately.

• Hmm, hope everything is alright with him. He'll be back though, so don't worry. B]

I'm leaving for a couple of days I've got stuff and thangs to do bye :'/ Thats all he said, sadly .

• I thought you was serious for a second I was about to say WE OUUUUT. xD As for Florida it's just a lot of weird shiiit bruh Zombie attacks and shit. Nah but i was jk I'll love to go to Miami Beach and get a shot at them chicks.

Ey! If you ever do come by to Toronto, I would definitely chill with you, we can smoke some crack with Rob Ford, but all joking aside, that would be cool if you come by. Why not Florida?

• Nope, but I have heard that for kicks the Natives watch buffalo run off cliffs.

Ever heard of the Calgary Stampede? It's a pretty big deal... Also, Nova Scotia has fish.

• Hmmmmmm.......

ComingSoon posted: »

I just googled TWD Comics online and it brought me to this "theSpoilingDead" website where I could view the comics on google docs. It's kinda confusing, but it works lol

• That's good. Glad to hear.

Hopefully, some need more time than others.

I feel better now though ^-^ I hope people start to feel better as well...

• Thanks, Pro. :3

People go through tough times in life, it's normal. Don't ever let what you're going through stop you from being happy. Life's too short, ha

• Ever heard of the Calgary Stampede? It's a pretty big deal...

Also, Nova Scotia has fish.

Because I'm sure Nova Scotia and Calgary are super exciting.

• Wut

Babies and shit. Definitely lots of shit.

• edited August 2014

Woo School is in 5 days FUUUUUUUU

• No problem, bro. B]

Thanks, Pro.

• Babies Take a Shit.
    Definitely a lot of shit.

Babies and shit. Definitely lots of shit.

• Lmfao! I remember those zombies attacks, lol some crazy shit. But that shit happens everywhere, and dont you like zombies? Just whip out a gun and start busting their heads like Nikolai :P. Haha, Im with you on that last part!

I thought you was serious for a second I was about to say WE OUUUUT. xD As for Florida it's just a lot of weird shiiit bruh Zombie attacks and shit. Nah but i was jk I'll love to go to Miami Beach and get a shot at them chicks.

• Should I move my room to the basement or nah?

• Yeah, I dont think it was the depression that made him leave, probably just something popped up and he had to go. But knowing Mark he will probably be back pretty soon.

Hmm, hope everything is alright with him. He'll be back though, so don't worry. B]

• I hope you'd get to go there one day, it's a fun place to visit.

I want to visit New York too one day. It seems really crowded though, lol.

• Yeah, hopefully it doesn't take long. Just hope the lounge will be back to it's former self when he does come back. B]

Yeah, I dont think it was the depression that made him leave, probably just something popped up and he had to go. But knowing Mark he will probably be back pretty soon.

• Something like that.

You get a box for $4000 I'm guessing?

• Depends... how's your room now? And how's the basement?

Should I move my room to the basement or nah?

• If it's more beneficial to you then hell the fuck yeah.

• YES

BASEMENT BEDROOMS ARE THE BEST

• Yeah, hopefully...its going to be hard for some to get back to normal with out Mark and his random acts of joy. And with School coming around the corner, everyone is stressing. Oh well I still got 20 more days 8).

Yeah, hopefully it doesn't take long. Just hope the lounge will be back to it's former self when he does come back. B]

• Yeaaaa... xD maybe when it's a real Zombie Apocalypse and I know I won't get beaten and arrested for it.

Lmfao! I remember those zombies attacks, lol some crazy shit. But that shit happens everywhere, and dont you like zombies? Just whip out a gun and start busting their heads like Nikolai :P. Haha, Im with you on that last part!

• Hopefully the other people can cheer everyone up. Yeah, and a lot more people won't be on. We'll see how it goes, man, heh.

Yeah, hopefully...its going to be hard for some to get back to normal with out Mark and his random acts of joy. And with School coming around the corner, everyone is stressing. Oh well I still got 20 more days 8).

• The public library's collection of Stephen King books suck.

• Pretty good. Made myself a pretty nice stereo set up

Alt text

But I can't use it as much unless I'm by myself but If I'm in the basement (furnished) I'll play it without bothering people and my basement is a nice freaking man cave. Friends always come to play Xbox and party. I never go to their houses XD anyways.... I don't like the basement when its dark ;_;

Depends... how's your room now? And how's the basement?

• edited August 2014

xD Damn and let me guess it has one small lightbulb but hey look at the bright side its Mobile you can carry it or strap Hot Wheels cars under it.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Something like that.

• Yeah Ill get my own bathroom, Xbox, bar (I don't drink XD), fridge, and most importantly ISOLATION

YES BASEMENT BEDROOMS ARE THE BEST

• Nice. B]

Sounds like it's better, but I guess it's up to you. More privacy, you won't bother anyone, already furnished. Hmm, I guess just think about it.

Pretty good. Made myself a pretty nice stereo set up But I can't use it as much unless I'm by myself but If I'm in the basement (furn

Sign in to comment in this discussion.