The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• True, this place is going to be dead. I dont really mind school though, something to keep me busy I guess, its not all that bad for me. I just hope Ep5 can come before I got to school, If It comes on the first day, I would be cheesed since I probably wont skip that day since I dont want to be mad confused the next day and teachers gave me a mad amount of homework last year on the first day, all this review bullshit.

But a plus side of School coming by faster is that Walking dead(show) and other stuff are nearing by as well.

Hopefully the other people can cheer everyone up. Yeah, and a lot more people won't be on. We'll see how it goes, man, heh.

• Lmao...

Alt text

The public library's collection of Stephen King books suck.

• I don't like the basement when its dark ;_;

Alt text

Scared of the dark, Brent? tsk tsk

Pretty good. Made myself a pretty nice stereo set up But I can't use it as much unless I'm by myself but If I'm in the basement (furn

• I DONT TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE! There are some freaky ass noises down there O_o

I don't like the basement when its dark ;_; Scared of the dark, Brent? tsk tsk

• Did anyone happen to see my bio today before I fixed it? I must have been drunk or something...

• WHAT >:(

Lmao...

• If anything, Ep.5 will come out maybe on the 26th, I'm hoping a bit earlier, but most likely on that date. Oh, you're right, it comes out in October. Hope the new season is good, I like the first half of season 4, but then the second felt like it dragged on too long.

True, this place is going to be dead. I dont really mind school though, something to keep me busy I guess, its not all that bad for me. I ju

• Lmao, I don't know, I'm just... all of a sudden I'm kinda hyper. B]

WHAT >:(

• Yeah, man, what the hell?! Did they drug you again? Stop drinking those DQ blizzards...

Did anyone happen to see my bio today before I fixed it? I must have been drunk or something...

• fite me fgt 420 blaze it

Alt text

Lmao, I don't know, I'm just... all of a sudden I'm kinda hyper. B]

• I really do hope it AT LEAST comes out on the 26th, does not look like it will come out earlier, since they will give us news that is probably a trailer and release date next week, setting up for a 26th release date. I do hope your right and its earlier though. Yeah, its almost fucking October, that 7 months felt like hell! I think this season will be the best of the series, that is if they fullfill their promise of it having a shit ton of action. Morgan will most likely make a return, so thats also a plus. I liked 4th season as a whole, it had some good development for most characters that needed it, Really hoping that Bob and Tyrese make it pretty far.

I am also pretty excited for Agents of Shield and Arrow that will be making there returns soon too.

If anything, Ep.5 will come out maybe on the 26th, I'm hoping a bit earlier, but most likely on that date. Oh, you're right, it comes out in

• Phil is looking mighty fine in that picture.

Did anyone happen to see my bio today before I fixed it? I must have been drunk or something...

• I guess...

xD Damn and let me guess it has one small lightbulb but hey look at the bright side its Mobile you can carry it or strap Hot Wheels cars under it.

• Noooo... What did you write bruh?

• Hey! I saw someone just like that at a Convention once lol....... I still have nightmares

fite me fgt 420 blaze it

• Babysitting?

Babies and shit. Definitely lots of shit.

• Yep, that's how it usually is. Heh, I'm hoping as well, the first episode is supposed to be intense. Yeah, Morgan needs to come back and actually join the group this time. Not sure about Bob and Tyrese's fates, they might bite the dust, but we'll see if they let them live longer.

I saw AoS once, I liked it but forgot to keep watching it, lol. Supposedly going to lead up to the next Avengers movie.

I really do hope it AT LEAST comes out on the 26th, does not look like it will come out earlier, since they will give us news that is probab

• God them DQ Blizzards are hardcore drugs.

Yeah, man, what the hell?! Did they drug you again? Stop drinking those DQ blizzards...

• If you guys keep talking about it, it will never go away >.>

There's been a black cloud over the lounge for a few days now.

• NO FREAKING WAY

I would have asked for a picture with him, lol.

AGentlman posted: »

Hey! I saw someone just like that at a Convention once lol....... I still have nightmares

• Still afraid of the dark are we?

n00b

Pretty good. Made myself a pretty nice stereo set up But I can't use it as much unless I'm by myself but If I'm in the basement (furn

• Its still up but I edited it

Noooo... What did you write bruh?

• That's what she said?

I DONT TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE! There are some freaky ass noises down there O_o

• Lol, dafuq? Are you okay? Fight me then, I'm going to do this to you...

Alt text

Lmao!

fite me fgt 420 blaze it

• FOTD Crew needs an official t-shirt

• You gave your son a nice pep talk xD

I don't like the basement when its dark ;_; Scared of the dark, Brent? tsk tsk

• Lmao, CiD didn't know what he was doing half the time, probably seeing some weird shit when nothing was there, haha.

God them DQ Blizzards are hardcore drugs.

• Yeah he was dressed with a freaking rainbow Mohawk and rainbow boots and clothes and.... Shudders

NO FREAKING WAY I would have asked for a picture with him, lol.

• That sucks, I just buy my books xD

The public library's collection of Stephen King books suck.

• I'm kind if sated to ask....

What convention?

AGentlman posted: »

Hey! I saw someone just like that at a Convention once lol....... I still have nightmares

• edited August 2014

yeah, that first episode will be crazy, I dont want Bob to die so soon, but if they are going to be scaring us and killing people off in the first episode, I see him or Sasha dying. Also Scott Gimple actually confirmed Morgans return, Its been a while so I forgot he did that, but I am excited for his return, hopefully it is longer than 1 episode this time

I didnt like it at first, but as a huge Marvel fan I kept on watching anyways, it ended up picking up and things got real good so I am excited to see the second season. The next Avengers is going to be sick, sure hope that it leads up to Avengers 2. Love when Marvel teases me like this!

Yep, that's how it usually is. Heh, I'm hoping as well, the first episode is supposed to be intense. Yeah, Morgan needs to come back and act

• Alt text

Forgot to reply to you calling me brentyboo with this. This idiot who spelled it with an I is dumb. I look way younger in this picture... taken right around when I made an account here in study hall xD

Phil is looking mighty fine in that picture.

• Puh-lease, I could beat you up with my eyes closed.....

Alt text

Lol, dafuq? Are you okay? Fight me then, I'm going to do this to you... Lmao!

• I read somewhere that they might actually kill a character off in the first episode, so just be prepared.

I'll need to start watching the show before season 2 comes out, haha. Yeah, I loved the first one, so I can't wait until they make the second. B]

yeah, that first episode will be crazy, I dont want Bob to die so soon, but if they are going to be scaring us and killing people off in the

• noodle arms

Puh-lease, I could beat you up with my eyes closed.....

• edited August 2014

Ohayocon, my "anime" group of friends wanted me to go with um. I got to see a voice actor for Broly for DBZ there.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm kind if sated to ask.... What convention?

• You look like you just blazed way hardcore.

Forgot to reply to you calling me brentyboo with this. This idiot who spelled it with an I is dumb. I look way younger in this picture... taken right around when I made an account here in study hall xD

• Nah man I'm sober since then xD

Yeah, man, what the hell?! Did they drug you again? Stop drinking those DQ blizzards...

• I ain't got time for people who are afraid of the dark.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You gave your son a nice pep talk xD

• True.

I ain't got time for people who are afraid of the dark.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.