The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• .......Lets not talk about pooping again XD

Nurses have to do it all the time. "Manual disimpaction is a procedure for the relief of constipation that has become so severe that the

• ATR, gonna finger probe a raccoon's anus. Make sure to record it.

Nurses have to do it all the time. "Manual disimpaction is a procedure for the relief of constipation that has become so severe that the

• Oh... my god... xD

Miss Noncy ❤o❤

• You would watch it? x_______x

ATR, gonna finger probe a raccoon's anus. Make sure to record it.

• I'd bang the shit out of that raccoon then eat the shit out of that raccoon but there is one problem..... there are no raccoons in australia D:

Lets start a new trend. "I'd bang the shit out of that raccoon)

• For science.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You would watch it? x_______x

• We'll ship you one

Jewfreeus posted: »

I'd bang the shit out of that raccoon then eat the shit out of that raccoon but there is one problem..... there are no raccoons in australia

• Finally read TWD 130. Nice cliffhanger, haha. B]

• Free of charge.

AGentlman posted: »

We'll ship you one

• edited August 2014

Alt text

• It's probably not going to deliver, like the last cliffhanger.

Finally read TWD 130. Nice cliffhanger, haha. B]

• I think it was people in the herd, and Hershel Jr. though, haha.

It's probably not going to deliver, like the last cliffhanger.

• I'm the tree in the gif.

(Yes, my friends throw me, but I like it.)

Serves her right.

• Welcome to Wellington.

Alt text

• Lmfao that's what she get for trying to violate xD

• I do not know.

So how did that happen? XD

• Woodbury*

Welcome to Wellington.

• That will be a hardcore troll xD

Welcome to Wellington.

• That's what I thought too, It won't happen, it's just some people.

I think it was people in the herd, and Hershel Jr. though, haha.

• I bet it's fun being a tree, how do you type on your keyboard?

I'm the tree in the gif. (Yes, my friends throw me, but I like it.)

• Wellington seems like a pipe dream, I wouldn't be surprised if it it.

That will be a hardcore troll xD

• The seesaw is probably the same one in the achievements.

Welcome to Wellington.

• How long has it been, like 4 years? Either they're slowly getting smarter, which I doubt. Or it was most likely just people in the herd. I'm still wondering how Negan will get out and start causing some trouble again. Dafuq happened to Carl? Lol.

That's what I thought too, It won't happen, it's just some people.

• i got all excited and everything for snow gg telltale still its something better than nothing

Welcome to Wellington.

• Jewfreeus posted: »

i got all excited and everything for snow gg telltale still its something better than nothing

• I actually believe Wellington is still standing and it's a place like Alexandria in the Comics. It's been 2 years people have set up and built communities but is it a good safe haven? We're going to have to wait and find out.

Wellington seems like a pipe dream, I wouldn't be surprised if it it.

• Uh, yes.

Elsa paid a little visit to Woodbury obviously. ^-^

Uh, no...

• Hmm, I hope so, but we'll see. With the announcement of season 3, I think it'll have a cliffhanger ending. Clem will get to Wellington, only to find out that no one is there and maybe she'll start to lose hope. Also, Supposedly this song is supposed to play after the credits or something...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqBWu6JNxW4&list=UU9JNHDmriSynm96zoqJce-Q

I wasn't expecting a happy ending, but it sounds like it'll leave us wondering...

I actually believe Wellington is still standing and it's a place like Alexandria in the Comics. It's been 2 years people have set up and built communities but is it a good safe haven? We're going to have to wait and find out.

• Lmao, oh, she did, didn't she?

Alt text

Fire Elsa is so kind. B]

Uh, yes. Elsa paid a little visit to Woodbury obviously. ^-^

• Hmmmm.... I was thinking how about if Telltale adopts the All Out War Idea from the Comics and Wellington is at war with another community when Clem and friends reach it? And we get a glimpse of Season 3 Antogonist and he's some Half Governor and Half Negan motherfucker.

Hmm, I hope so, but we'll see. With the announcement of season 3, I think it'll have a cliffhanger ending. Clem will get to Wellington, only

• Oh, man. That would be good. S3 could focus on something like that, but idk. I was expecting something like that this season with Carver and the 400 days crew, obviously that didn't happen, so now I don't know what they're trying to do. I guess just reach Wellington, hope for the best and see what happens.

Hmmmm.... I was thinking how about if Telltale adopts the All Out War Idea from the Comics and Wellington is at war with another community w

• :c

I thought we killed Fire Elsa?

Lmao, oh, she did, didn't she? Fire Elsa is so kind. B]

• Lol, that was before we killed her, though. :p

It's the reason why you had to fight her, and then regular Elsa covered the place with snow. B]

:c I thought we killed Fire Elsa?

• A lot of people can hate on me for saying this but the truth is that S2 didn't hold up to expectations. Instead of outperforming its predecessor S2 underperformed and Telltale knows this why do you think they were so quick to confirm that they would be a S3? because they know they fucked up.

Oh, man. That would be good. S3 could focus on something like that, but idk. I was expecting something like that this season with Carver and

• I agree with you. The first 2 episodes were great, Ep3, I liked it as well, just thought that Carver should have lived until Ep4. Ep4 was pretty decent, just felt like they could have done better with a few things. Was also expecting something like from what the slide showed, but guess they changed it last minute. All around, S1 was better IMO. I didn't feel attached enough to the characters to feel something, but hey, maybe they'll do better in S3.

A lot of people can hate on me for saying this but the truth is that S2 didn't hold up to expectations. Instead of outperforming its predece

• Don't know, just hope Kirkman doesn't screw the series over with some stupid crap.

How long has it been, like 4 years? Either they're slowly getting smarter, which I doubt. Or it was most likely just people in the herd. I'm still wondering how Negan will get out and start causing some trouble again. Dafuq happened to Carl? Lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.