The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I think he should have ended it with Negan. He's going to have to think of a lot of different ways to try to surprise people, supposedly he's going to do 300 issues, so let's see what he and his team can come up with before it starts getting repetitive.

AGentlman posted: »

Don't know, just hope Kirkman doesn't screw the series over with some stupid crap.

• You should write a book about it ^-^

Lol, that was before we killed her, though. It's the reason why you had to fight her, and then regular Elsa covered the place with snow. B]

• They will do better in S3 I think the Community let them have it with S2 they just need to relax with all these fucking projects just do 1 at a time. I know slow production is bad for business as it increases cost but producing something your customers aren't satisfied with isn't going to increase sales.

I agree with you. The first 2 episodes were great, Ep3, I liked it as well, just thought that Carver should have lived until Ep4. Ep4 was pr

• Honestly... that day we were talking about Fire Elsa and ElastinoodleRachelle, I was actually thinking of doing something like that, lol. We'll see, though. B]

You should write a book about it ^-^

• Exactly, with S1 they actually took their time and focused on that project instead of trying to do like 3 or 4 different things. That's why some things felt a bit rushed in S2. Yeah, hopefully they learned.

They will do better in S3 I think the Community let them have it with S2 they just need to relax with all these fucking projects just do 1 a

• Yeah....

I think he should have ended it with Negan. He's going to have to think of a lot of different ways to try to surprise people, supposedly he'

• LOL really!? You totally should, dude. That would be sick. O(≧▽≦)O

Honestly... that day we were talking about Fire Elsa and ElastinoodleRachelle, I was actually thinking of doing something like that, lol. We'll see, though. B]

• He did say he already knows how he wants to end it. My guess would be not to end it since the thing about Comics is that they can be going on for ages since they can always hire a different writer for it.

I think he should have ended it with Negan. He's going to have to think of a lot of different ways to try to surprise people, supposedly he'

• That's completely true. I think trying to end this would by kinda difficult, either all the walkers just eventually die out and they live in peace, start rebuilding more, etc. Or somehow they find a cure, and start giving it out to the people who are alive, so if they die they don't turn into more of them. But if he already knows, then hopefully it ends good.

He did say he already knows how he wants to end it. My guess would be not to end it since the thing about Comics is that they can be going on for ages since they can always hire a different writer for it.

• Lol, if I ever actually do it, I'll let you know. :p

LOL really!? You totally should, dude. That would be sick. O(≧▽≦)O

• The Walkers might badly decompose to a point where they can't walk which may take a while. Or remember in the show how Milton came to the conclusion that the Walkers actually do starve but do it in a slower manner than living humans? Well maybe Kirkman will take that route but it still doesn't explain how they can find a cure.

That's completely true. I think trying to end this would by kinda difficult, either all the walkers just eventually die out and they live in

• That's true, which leads to the conclusion that eventually they'll just die out. I was thinking this is what he might do because it seems possible in that world. As for a cure, he could go that route but it'll be predictable, and if anyone knows how Kirkman works, he always likes surprising people, haha.

The Walkers might badly decompose to a point where they can't walk which may take a while. Or remember in the show how Milton came to the co

• I think they need to find a cure, that walkers could all die out but than if the humans die, they will become zombies and this whole shit will start again.

The Walkers might badly decompose to a point where they can't walk which may take a while. Or remember in the show how Milton came to the co

• I really believe that Kirkman doesn't want a cure involved in TWD I think the struggle will continue for eternity and humans will just learn to adapt like we always do.

That's true, which leads to the conclusion that eventually they'll just die out. I was thinking this is what he might do because it seems po

• I don't think that a cure will ever happen in TWD Universe.

I think they need to find a cure, that walkers could all die out but than if the humans die, they will become zombies and this whole shit will start again.

• Ur so funneh woodberry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tDjYuqJRJQ

• I think that will be to generic to do it that way, but if it has to end, how else would it end?

I don't think that a cure will ever happen in TWD Universe.

• With a Human Extinction could be one there can't be many people left probably a couple hundred thousands in the whole world. The Virus mutating and killing living hosts without the need of a bite.

I think that will be to generic to do it that way, but if it has to end, how else would it end?

• Hmm, yeah I was thinking that too, but to put Rick and others through all this hell just for everyone to die for it to end, doesnt seem right to me. But in the end its Kirkmans decision, I dont think he will pass the rights to another writer.

With a Human Extinction could be one there can't be many people left probably a couple hundred thousands in the whole world. The Virus mutating and killing living hosts without the need of a bite.

• I don't think he would create Skybound Entertainment if he didn't plan on passing his work to other writers that he trusts.

Hmm, yeah I was thinking that too, but to put Rick and others through all this hell just for everyone to die for it to end, doesnt seem right to me. But in the end its Kirkmans decision, I dont think he will pass the rights to another writer.

• edited August 2014

They are just the publishing company right? But he could pass down his ideas and give the role of writer to some one at Skybound. But if I was writing, I would like to make things go my way, and I would like to end it myself. But to each their own. Alright, so its 5:00 Am, Imma cut and go to bed, take it easy man and talk to you later!

I don't think he would create Skybound Entertainment if he didn't plan on passing his work to other writers that he trusts.

• I have brain powerzzz.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I bet it's fun being a tree, how do you type on your keyboard?

• Ugh... Um hi...? No...? Okay....

• Ugh... Um hi.

Ugh... Um hi...? No...? Okay....

• (Nuke fangirling intensifies)

• Hey Guys... (Silent Lounge because people are probably waking up)

• Alt text

Uh... Hey guys. Feeling a little better today. Slowly recovering and getting drunk on ice cream.

• Alt text

Uh... Hey guys. Feeling a little better today. Slowly recovering and getting drunk on ice cream.

• edited August 2014

Are you coming on to me?

• Alt text

Are you coming on to me?

• Alt text

Hm nobody's here. Before I go then I like to thank PasswordSuck and the other guys in GTA Online last night for letting me join. Well see ya.

• edited August 2014

u fookin w0t m8

Hm nobody's here. Before I go then I like to thank PasswordSuck and the other guys in GTA Online last night for letting me join. Well see ya.

• Damn. The comics stopped downloading past issue 91...

I can't read any more ;-;

• ribs in peas thread

• I cried at the end.

mr.quality posted: »

One of the all time bests

• rice in pears

Twistee posted: »

ribs in peas thread

• Well, apparently another Silent Hill game is in the works. And it looks fucking awesome.

• <-----

^.^

Well, apparently another Silent Hill game is in the works. And it looks fucking awesome.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.