Pre-Order your SBCG4AP disc! YEAHHHHHH!

Comments

• edited July 2009
    i will. this will be awesome. and we get the dangerdesqe game from the videlectrix website on there too. and dangeresqe in true 3-D and moar cool stuff. best thing i orderd from the internet so far it seems.
  • edited July 2009
    Well, while I wait, I have my weekend ready.

✓ Friday - Party
    ✓ Saturday - Another Party
    ✓ Sunday - yet another party
    Monday - SBCG4AP DVD arrives!
    Tuesday - Monkey Island comes out!

I like the sound of that. fun.
  • edited July 2009
    I wish I had some 3D glasses.
  • edited July 2009
    Well, while I wait, I have my weekend ready.

✓ Friday - Party
    ✓ Saturday - Another Party
    ✓ Sunday - yet another party
    Monday - SBCG4AP DVD arrives!
    Tuesday - Monkey Island comes out!

I like the sound of that. fun.

Enjoy partying your brains out, replaying SBCG4AP episodes, and fighting LeChuck!
  • edited July 2009
    Woooot.

Did I mention I'm going to Baltimore today? When I get home I will have a happy surprise waiting for me...
  • edited July 2009
  • edited July 2009
    I feel like I've posted too much here, but here comes my review.

When I got home, I rushed to my mailbox and grabbed the package (and the mail.)
    I cut open the package and threw the bubble wrap to my brother. I grabbed the DVD and popped it in while putting my pin on. I watched the credits to see my name and went to watch the rest of the videos. I loved the 3D Dangeresque. That was pretty cool. I then went on to put the disk in my CPU. The episode 2 wallpaper is on now. I uploaded the mini soundtrack to my iPod, and now I'm just exploring everything there is to find. I'm really happy. :D
  • edited July 2009
    Well, like I said, I am having some problems with the disc:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9584
  • edited July 2009
    Question: Is "Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective in anaglyph 3D" only for people who have the special DVD? Or would it be possible to watch it either on Youtube or on Telltale websites?
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited July 2009
    Silent wrote: »
    Question: Is "Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective in anaglyph 3D" only for people who have the special DVD? Or would it be possible to watch it either on Youtube or on Telltale websites?

If someone does put it on you tube, it'll still work with the Red & Blue glasses.
  • edited July 2009
    Woohoo, it says my order is being processed!
  • edited July 2009
    puerca wrote: »

Thanks! My mom threw out my Chuck 3D glasses. XD
  • edited July 2009
    Checking the My Games this morning to see if Tales came out yet, I got the "Your order is being processed and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info." message. Wonderful. Wonder how long that will take. At least it's not "backordered" anymore!
  • edited July 2009
    From my experience it doesn't really take long if it says that.
  • edited July 2009
    I have the same message as Rather Dashing. I guess we're both in the "second wave" or whatever. Hopefully we'll both have the DVD soon. :)
  • edited July 2009
    I have the same message as Rather Dashing. I guess we're both in the "second wave" or whatever. Hopefully we'll both have the DVD soon. :)

Yeah, I checked mine today and it said it had been submitted to the warehouse and would ship soon. One question: If we ARE in the "second wave", as you call it, will we still get the Strong Bad Pin?:(

I can't wait!!!
  • edited July 2009
    Anyone that has the dvd, How well does the 3-d Dangeresque work?
  • edited July 2009

Me too. Mine says "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info."

I bought the "Point & Click-Em-Up Three Pack" So not only am I waiting for my Strong Bad DVD, but my Sam & Max Season 1 & 2 DVDs as well!:p
    That being said, I've already played all the episodes through the downloads; so I'm just waiting for the bonus content :D
  • edited July 2009
    NNoah wrote: »
    Anyone that has the dvd, How well does the 3-d Dangeresque work?

I thought it was pretty good. It's in black and white, And the 3D is pretty good. Sometimes you can see the outlines, but it's good for the most of it.
  • edited July 2009
    Apple24 wrote: »
    Me too. Mine says "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info."

That's what mine says too, so I guess I'm in the second wave or whatever. Oh well, no pin for me.
    P.S what does the pin look like.:confused:
  • edited July 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    That's what mine says too, so I guess I'm in the second wave or whatever. Oh well, no pin for me.
    P.S what does the pin look like.:confused:

Wish I could tell you but apparently I don't get one even though mine was in the first wave and apparently shipped before others that did get it. Still rather confused on how that works.
  • edited July 2009
    jweir wrote: »
    Wish I could tell you but apparently I don't get one even though mine was in the first wave and apparently shipped before others that did get it. Still rather confused on how that works.

So, the 2nd wave doesn't get a pin?:confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek:

Oh, well, if I don't get it it doesn't matter so much, I can always make my own from images on the internet, and I can buy it on eBay if anyone doesn't want theirs.
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah, I could post a picture of mine if you want it.
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah, I could post a picture of mine if you want it.

Yes please.

I still REALLY need an answer for the first question I had. (Telltale Staff, I'm looking at you!)
  • edited July 2009
    Ok, I will put a picture up soon. I was gonna put a review up on youtube, but my mic sucks.
  • edited July 2009
    Considering how long it's been I have a feeling I won't be getting the pin. Anybody have one they're willing to give one to me? :p
  • edited July 2009
    How many waves are there?
  • edited July 2009
    My disc just shipped! Woohoo! It's time to celebrate!
  • edited July 2009
    just got my shipping e-mail, which ain't bad considering I only ordered the dvd when I pre-ordered Tales at the start of last month.
  • edited July 2009
    got me email today. its also cool that its been shipped for a week.
  • edited July 2009
    picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=1722
  • edited July 2009
    Silent wrote: »

Can someone who have the DVD please put Dangeresque 3: In 3D! on youtube? I want to put it on my Ipod Touch so that I can watch it...
  • What luck. I got it the day my friend is coming over. And he's a huge Homestar Runner fan too, he got me into it. (It also shipped on my birthday.)

And I got a pin! Ima gonna pin it to my Trogdor bag, when I go back to school. Thanks, Telltale~!
  • edited July 2009
    How much 3d is in the dangeresque video. I didnt see that much 3d in it and I wonder if its my glasses, or that the movie doesnt have that much in it
  • edited July 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    How much 3d is in the dangeresque video. I didnt see that much 3d in it and I wonder if its my glasses, or that the movie doesnt have that much in it

If you have a good pair of glasses and good depth perception, the entire thing should look 3D. That is to say, throughout the entire video, certain objects will appear closer to you and certain objects will appear farther away, as if you're actually looking into a room or something. They didn't just apply some kind of cheesy post-production 3D effect to certain parts of the images, they actually recorded the video from the two different angles necessary to properly trick your brain into thinking it's perceiving depth.
  • edited July 2009
    Woo hooo!

snapshot20090717231811.jpg
  • edited July 2009
    Huh. Weird. I didn't get a pin...odd.

I wasn't expecting it and I didn't even particularly *want* the thing, mind you, but it seems odd that I didn't get it when I got mine sooner than some people that apparently did.
  • edited July 2009
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    Woo hooo!

wait...why is my name in there?
  • edited July 2009
    Huh. Weird. I didn't get a pin...odd.

I wasn't expecting it and I didn't even particularly *want* the thing, mind you, but it seems odd that I didn't get it when I got mine sooner than some people that apparently did.

It probably took longer to transport to their country or they chose a cheaper mailing option.
  • edited July 2009
    wisp wrote: »
    wait...why is my name in there?

It's based on post count so if you didn't make it on the list, I'd be worried about the people who knocked you out of the top one hundred at the last minute. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.