Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited August 2014

Indeed , I was shocked when Clem said it.

DoubleJump posted: »

After robbing Arvo, you talk to Luke. Clementine can have the option to mention stealing the medicine to him. You will then get an optional

• Clem slapped him AND punched him in the gut! That's my girl!

• Well, why would you tell him that Nick was "like everyone else" and then slap him for killing Nick? You're the one that told him that so it's obvious he wouldn't try to save Nick lol.

• edited August 2014

tell him that Nick was "like everyone else"

You could stay silent as well.

angelknives posted: »

Well, why would you tell him that Nick was "like everyone else" and then slap him for killing Nick? You're the one that told him that so it's obvious he wouldn't try to save Nick lol.

• What is Luke's reaction to it? He must be taken aback if Clem says that, lol.

DoubleJump posted: »

After robbing Arvo, you talk to Luke. Clementine can have the option to mention stealing the medicine to him. You will then get an optional

• The most recurring characters are Clem and Kenny appearing in 10 episodes, with Kenny absent from All That Remains, and Clem from 400 Days.

• Alt text

Alt text

Pride posted: »

What is Luke's reaction to it? He must be taken aback if Clem says that, lol.

• Yeah, he doesn't actually seem bothered by Jane. Even if you didn't rob Arvo and told Luke that Jane wanted to steal from him, Luke asks "Well, did you?" as though he wanted that to happen.

• edited August 2014

Hide behind the cannon long enough and Arvo will turn back, see Clem and say something nervously in Russian.

• Later on when Clementine catches Luke and Jane together in the gift shop...

Clem: Well, I guess Jane's really rubbed off on you.

I'll excuse myself...

• There are also various texture files for different texture quality and AA shits.

The PC Version of TWD has the largest episodes: PS3: All That Remains - 725.3 MB A House Divided - 445.46 MB In Harm's Way - 461

• I WAS GOING TO MAKE THAT JOKE YOU FIEND

eRock92 posted: »

Later on when Clementine catches Luke and Jane together in the gift shop... Clem: Well, I guess Jane's really rubbed off on you. I'll excuse myself...

• Alt text

eRock92 posted: »

Later on when Clementine catches Luke and Jane together in the gift shop... Clem: Well, I guess Jane's really rubbed off on you. I'll excuse myself...

• Kenny doesn't really count as being in 400 days though, does he :p

It's a teeny tiny easy to miss cameo without him even speaking.

The most recurring characters are Clem and Kenny appearing in 10 episodes, with Kenny absent from All That Remains, and Clem from 400 Days.

• You may be right. But we are at the things people miss thread, soooooo I guess it kinda counts.

Flog61 posted: »

Kenny doesn't really count as being in 400 days though, does he It's a teeny tiny easy to miss cameo without him even speaking.

• Where the Duck is Kenny in 400 days

You may be right. But we are at the things people miss thread, soooooo I guess it kinda counts.

• That hurt me reading that...

• In the opening scene, you see gils pitstop and you will see Kenny and Duck run to their pickup, they were leaving right after duck was attacked, the attack Kenny mentions in S1E1

Where the Duck is Kenny in 400 days

• edited August 2014

Some musical trivia :P

• The music that plays when Nick finds Pete’s corpse in Episode 2 is the same music that plays during Alvin’s death in Episode 3. Both characters died shortly after asking Clem to look out for their loved ones, Nick and Rebecca.

• The music that plays if you abandon Sarah in the trailer is a sombre remix of the music that plays when you first meet her in Episode 1. In the cabin, Sarah helped save Clem’s life; in this scene, Sarah died because Clem failed to help her. Optional dialogue makes the parallels between the two scenes even more obvious: “You helped me when we first met. Now I want to help you.”

• The music that plays when Jane leaves the group is the same remix of Clementine’s Suite that plays when Molly leaves the group. The two share a lot of similarities (dead sisters, capable survivors), but this scene shows the biggest difference between them. Jane left for selfish reasons (she didn’t want to deal with the emotional pain of watching Clem die), while Molly left for selfless reasons (she didn’t want to force the group to leave anyone behind because of the boat’s capacity).

• For some reason, the background music in Parker’s Run is a subdued remix of the background music in St. John’s Dairy… I dunno.

• You can interpret the lyrics of Salty Seas as being sung by Sarah, what with all the mentions of how “nothing could touch me” (she was sheltered), and “it’s you who makes me try” (Clem’s the only one who can get through to her and convince her to live), etc. Weirdly enough, the song’s vocalist is named Sara Lov, and she was separated from her sister at a young age; Clem can have a sisterly/friendly relationship with Sarah, and they’re ultimately separated in Episode 4… am I reading too much into this?

• edited August 2014
    • In 102, before you sabotage the generator, if you go into the barn it will suddenly become night outside (visible through the open barn door) but if you go back out it will be day again.

• Also, if you don't bring clementine to crawford, you can shoot molly in the arm when the zombie attacks her. (I accidently did that on my first playthrough and it was one of the most surprisingly horrific moments of the game for me.)

• In Season 2 episode 2, when you are talking about Walter before dinner you can determinatley get this dialogue...

Clementine: People always underestimate me because I'm a little girl]

Walter: And I'm guessing you sometimes use that to your advantage

Clementine: Sometimes

What Walter said here is smart because in upcoming choices you can actually use that to your advantage

Arvo: I am Arvo

Clementine: (Determinant dialogue) Don't shoot me I'm a little girl

Rebecca: I wouldnt get comfortable if I were you

Clementine: Don't talk to me like that Im just a little girl

• edited August 2014

Clementine: F#ck you motherf&cker, I'm just an innocent little girl!

RomanZombie posted: »

In Season 2 episode 2, when you are talking about Walter before dinner you can determinatley get this dialogue... Clementine: People alwa

• You can interpret the lyrics of Salty Seas as being sung by Sarah, what with all the mentions of how “nothing could touch me” (she was sheltered), and “it’s you who makes me try” (Clem’s the only one who can get through to her and convince her to live), etc. Weirdly enough, the song’s vocalist is named Sara Lov, and she was separated from her sister at a young age; Clem can have a sisterly/friendly relationship with Sarah, and they’re ultimately separated in Episode 4… am I reading too much into this?

You can also interpret the lyrics of this song as Kenny's state in Episode 4. I explained it on page 51 of this thread.

Some musical trivia :P * The music that plays when Nick finds Pete’s corpse in Episode 2 is the same music that plays during Alvin’s de

• Yeah, I saw it, interesting read :)

To be honest, the lyrics are so vague they could be about anyone.

You can interpret the lyrics of Salty Seas as being sung by Sarah, what with all the mentions of how “nothing could touch me” (she was shelt

• Indeed. I for one am extremely thankful for Clem that she didn't arrive moments earlier. :)

sialark posted: »

Yeah, Kenny's obviously Luke's wingman. Can't have no cock-blocking Clem when Luke's with Jane. * sarcasm * Oh god if Kenny had let her go, she would've seen a whole lot more than just Jane putting her shoes back on. x.X

• Why bother blacking out the LPer's face?

Huh, it's true. I took screenshots of a couple LPs, check it out, it's quite the difference...: Don't mind the black spot, I had to block

• And Lee would have filled it up with some bourbon if he could.

Cope49 posted: »

Wrong! There was no pool.

• Also, it's either this particular house or a nearby house in the game where Joel sends Ellie through a pet door to unlock the door. Nod to S1E4 maybe?

• I guess Wyatt's shirt was right. She really is a Combat Clam.

• You can determinantly scare Sarah in Episode 2.

If you choose: "Everyone's gone. It's bad."

• Okay, will do.

Kennysucks posted: »

Disregard this post, im a dumbass and read your post so wrong

• When the Russians and our group have their guns pointed at each other, Kenny will say that he will not let them touch the baby if Clementine doesn't warn Arvo about the baby.

Either way Arvo realises they have a baby (from him crying I guess), and says "You have a baby... They have a baby!" It sounded like from this moment he was trying to calm things down.

quinnics posted: »

* If Clementine remains silent when Pete asks her if she's been taught to shoot, Pete will tell her that it's okay "if she can't". He'll off

• Pete also says "Burnin' daylight" in the cigarette truck if you go with him instead of Nick.

quinnics posted: »

* If Clementine remains silent when Pete asks her if she's been taught to shoot, Pete will tell her that it's okay "if she can't". He'll off

• edited August 2014

Wow. Huh. I'm really wondering what the difference is that causes this!

Do you guys think it could have something to do with choices not directly related to him?

Huh, it's true. I took screenshots of a couple LPs, check it out, it's quite the difference...: Don't mind the black spot, I had to block

• edited August 2014

Funny dialogue from S1E3, when Lee stalls for time with the bandits. One of the dialogue choices leads to this:

Bandit Leader: I suppose we should hash out some terms.
    Bandit: I don't like no hash.
    Bandit Leader: Man, shut u--(head shot courtesy of Lily).

• I kinda want to know this story now...

AWESOMEO posted: »

lel

• No story, just pain xD

trendonrose posted: »

I kinda want to know this story now...

• eRock92 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.