Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• What? When?

You can determinantly scare Sarah in Episode 2. If you choose: "Everyone's gone. It's bad."

• When Sarah asks about where her dad is,

Sarah: "Uh... Where's my dad?" "Clem?... You're scaring me."

Hbh128 posted: »

What? When?

• It's amazing how much better Bonnie looks in Season Two.

• But what if you chose Doug?

• edited August 2014

What about him? Carley dies either way, just in different places.

dojo32161 posted: »

But what if you chose Doug?

• But she didn't have the jacket if she died in episode 1.

theonys posted: »

What about him? Carley dies either way, just in different places.

• Oh, my bad. I have no idea then :) Found somewhere else.

dojo32161 posted: »

But she didn't have the jacket if she died in episode 1.

• The last song you hear in the Wolf Among Us is the music you hear in the Meat locker in 102

• Irrelevant comment, but, I'm still waiting for the chance of showing the picture of Kenny's family to him (if you didn't burn it in the fire in episode 1).

• drugs, yes even once

Pride posted: »

It's amazing how much better Bonnie looks in Season Two.

• i think we lost it in the river.

Irrelevant comment, but, I'm still waiting for the chance of showing the picture of Kenny's family to him (if you didn't burn it in the fire in episode 1).

• edited August 2014

That means we lost Lee's photo too... goddammit!!!! I'll never be able to see that hopeful smile again.

Flog61 posted: »

i think we lost it in the river.

• What a bozo.

Dark_Star posted: »

That means we lost Lee's photo too... goddammit!!!! I'll never be able to see that hopeful smile again.

• firing the rifle

Bokor posted: »

What a bozo.

• edited August 2014

Checked. He said: "Hold still, hold still."

fallandir posted: »

Hide behind the cannon long enough and Arvo will turn back, see Clem and say something nervously in Russian.

• Okay, she says that, so if you don't say anything you'll get a notification?

When Sarah asks about where her dad is, Sarah: "Uh... Where's my dad?" "Clem?... You're scaring me."

• Kenny says to clem: Still wearing that old dirty thing eh? About her hat
    He has his same hat still, meaning that its old and dirty lol

• I haven't seen anyone post this, soo..

When Sarita screams at the end of episode 3 if Clem chops her arm off, it's the same scream from the girl at the beginning of episode 3 of season 1.

• Into the air while balls deep in a squealing hog. Oh sorry I thought this was Cards Against Humanity for a second.

Dark_Star posted: »

firing the rifle

• Rewatching S1, one dialogue choice with Mark leads him to say 'I wouldn't want to be stuck in a room with him' about Larry.
    And later on in that episode everybody ends up in that meat-storing fridge thing or whatever with Larry.

I'm sure someone has pointed that one out.

• Clem's hat is her dad hat. He gave it to her hwne it was her birthday but it was his hat before :c

• Alt text

Shumisha posted: »

Clem's hat is her dad hat. He gave it to her hwne it was her birthday but it was his hat before :c

• It's on the trailer of no going back, on the "special scene". Listen to Ed.

• Mm I thought it was implied? I mean we knew that hat is her dad's gift, but it has D in it so..

It's on the trailer of no going back, on the "special scene". Listen to Ed.

• So, I was replaying Season 2 to stall for the feels coming in 5 days and noticed something minor.

Alt text

Alt text

Reggie's missing the same arm Lee determinately lost.

Although this was probably pointed out already. :L

• It was never said it was Ed hat before.

theonys posted: »

Mm I thought it was implied? I mean we knew that hat is her dad's gift, but it has D in it so..

• Clem could have to option to tell Michelle that her hat was given to her by her dad in 201.

It was never said it was Ed hat before.

• edited August 2014

-

It was never said it was Ed hat before.

• edited August 2014

In A New Day; Clementine asks Lee if he can beat the ''Monsters''

Clementine: ''There was that thing in the bathroom, it tried to get me.''

Lee: ''I know.''

Clementine: ''But you stopped it.''

Lee: ''Yeah, I did. :) ''

Clementine: ''Can you do that more?''

Lee: ''Well, I'm not gonna go looking for them.''

Clementine: ''I mean get the dangerous ones.''

Lee: ''I'm gonna try.''

Clementine: ''Good.''

And then in ''No Time Left'' Lee goes berserk on walkers just for getting Clementine back with one arm. (Determinant) He was her hero.

Also in ''A New Day'' he told Hershel that;

Lee: ''I'm looking after until we uh... find her parents.''

Aaand what happened in No Time Left? He fullfilled all of his promises.

ForeshadowsEverywhere #TheFeels

• She also tells it directly to Lee in the first episode when they are talking about Lee's dad and his cane.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Clem could have to option to tell Michelle that her hat was given to her by her dad in 201.

• Actually, in one of the boxes there is a picture of Sam and his family, I don't think Carver was in it.

Spooch posted: »

You can mention Sam in episode two. When Carver talks about his camp you can ask him if he has a dog,. When he says no Clem gets all sad. She was trying to see if Sam was actually a stray or not.

• She never said that IT WAS OF HER DAD BEFORE

Clem could have to option to tell Michelle that her hat was given to her by her dad in 201.

• I know. I think Clem was asking if he had "adopted" Sam.

Mazdamaxsti posted: »

Actually, in one of the boxes there is a picture of Sam and his family, I don't think Carver was in it.

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited August 2014

If you do not include the three month time skip in season one, the whole season takes place over a mere five days.

• Day 1: Start of game - End of episode one
    • Day 2: Start of episode two - End of episode two
    • Day 3: Start of episode three - Lilly shoots Doug/Carley
    • Day 4: Getting to the train - Sneaking into Crawford
    • Day 5: Getting back from Crawford - End of game

Also if you add all those days up as well as the three month time skip, You will find out that Clementine was with Christa for over five times longer than she was with Lee.

• Maybe someone said this already but

The reason Clementine wanted to climb the tree house to see the Raccoon in the No Going Back trailer was because she loves animals and bugs, she probably wanted to care for it.

• Since you brought up Archer:
    Dave Fennoy has voiced two minor characters in that series: Commander Kellogg the astronaut and George the train porter (I think he's a porter).

Hbh128 posted: »

Phrasing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS4QGEQaclk

• Reggie's under shirt also looks quite similar to Lee's shirt.

So, I was replaying Season 2 to stall for the feels coming in 5 days and noticed something minor. Reggie's missing the same arm Lee determinately lost. Although this was probably pointed out already. :L

• When did they say it was for her birthday? They didn't say that in the trailer.

Clem's hat is her dad hat. He gave it to her hwne it was her birthday but it was his hat before :c

• edited August 2014

It's just a palette swap unfortunately. A lot of characters are reused models wearing reused, palette swapped, and slightly modified clothes. If you look closely Carley's jacket is purple while Bonnie's is blue.

Telltale is big on recycling, apparently.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.