Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Lol, that's a good point. Probably hit Jack in the head as he was walking past XD

LupineNoir posted: »

This is probably the wrong thing to focus on, but I kind of wonder where that dummy head ended up. Anyway, the tension is certainly mounting, so I'm hooked to see what happens!

• That was perfect! I love how different Mary is with the kids compared to Junior. It's awesome. And poor George XD The girls are a little more into the sadistic fire throwing than him! Also, I love the pic!

pudding_pie posted: »

Coming soon "Urban Legends and Fables" Georgie Porgie is a Fable in himself. Now, his eldest son Junior is finding his place in th

• You would think so, right? Something like that should be 'normal' considering the people involved.

Oh man...refresh my memory. I THINK I know who you are speaking of but its been a hectic week already! XD

8 month old babies throwing fireballs at each other seems oddly normal after everything on this thread :P excited to see where you take them, Pie; are you still going to introduce that new Fable you mentioned a bit back?

• Thanks. :) Their parenting skills are very different and you will notice that in the story. (That is, if we haven't already XD) George is in for a wild ride, this kid and looking forward to writing about their little slice of 'heaven'.

EMMYPESS posted: »

That was perfect! I love how different Mary is with the kids compared to Junior. It's awesome. And poor George XD The girls are a little more into the sadistic fire throwing than him! Also, I love the pic!

• I wanted to TRY and descirbe the Homelands the best way he could remember. I pictured it like the backwoods with nothing but forest, hills and little villages scattered around. As far as his father goes, no one is sure, not even Georgie. He's always been that way towards him; the others, not so much and he still to this day can't explain why only he was 'picked' on. Guess he's just a natural prick. :(

Oh, Georgie I can't help but sympathise for the poor boy. I really liked your description of the landscape, the little details brought it t

• Well i guest there is room for the a few mission for the Fable Avengers to take on... I feel the Dark Man's presence lurking in the shadows..

Fable Avengers Assemble! :P That's a great ending. I too really hope you're not leaving - your stories have always been so action-packed and fun! If you do feel it's the right time to leave, then it's been great having you here!

• It is rather tricky to write about stuff that hasn't happened yet, I agree. These tales are interesting and great reads, though - I don't mean to take away from them :)

Haha, yeah. I want to write about the other story more often, but it's hard with the comics that come out only once a month. I want to move

• Hope it's fun hectic, and not boring hectic :D You mention ilyhe character at the end of your prologue further up the page, however after re-reading I've noticed you said you had ideas at this stage, not someone in particular. I guess I got a little too excited with the prospect of another character :P

You would think so, right? Something like that should be 'normal' considering the people involved. Oh man...refresh my memory. I THINK I know who you are speaking of but its been a hectic week already! XD

• Such a presence surely needs to be dealt with; in many ways it would be a crime if the Fable Avengers couldn't get some vengeance. A real crime. :P

MasterStone posted: »

Well i guest there is room for the a few mission for the Fable Avengers to take on... I feel the Dark Man's presence lurking in the shadows..

• edited August 2014

Before I start this chapter, I'm not sure how heavily the spoilers will be (Since I tend to write as I go) but you've been warned. And believe me, shit is GOING DOWN.

Something inside me felt wrong. It was almost like a light switch being flipped. One second, I was laying next to Tim peacefully his arms, the next I was up, rushing to get dressed and out.

"Is something wrong? Did I do something?" Tim kept asking. I hadn't said a word. I pulled on the first pair of pants and shirt I found, regardless of whether they matched. My flip-flops were on my feet in a millisecond and I walked out of our apartment, not even shutting the door behind me.

"Harm! Wait! I'm not that-" His words were cut off as the elevator doors shut in front of me. My fingers tapped the side of my thighs as I waited patiently to get to the 13th floor. Why was I going there? I had no idea, it was almost like an impulse that I needed to be there. The doors opened wide and there were the witches, sitting in their common-area.

"Oh, hello Harmony," Great Fairy Witch said, still knitting as usual. She continued,"You feel it too?"

"H-how did you know I felt-"

"I can sense it in you." The old woman smiled.

"Oh-...Kay.." I turned to Maddie and Mrs. Green,"There's something wrong," I say.

"You're telling us? All sorts of shit is happening. The spells that hide Fabletown are down and there's not much we can do. The mundies are starting to notice. Ozma left to go-" Maddie was cut off by Mrs. Green.

"She went to go see where Bigby is and try to, um. Apprehend him. That's all."

"Are you sure? You don't seem too confident." I say. I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel an extreme surge of emotion filling me. It's starting to give me some vertigo.

Mrs. Green and Maddie exchange looks, and Maddie whispers,"There's something in the child. She's reacting unusually."

"It must have something to do with Bigby," Mrs. Green says.

"I'm right here," I stammer,"You can talk to me."

"It must be her magical nature going awry. She's more powerful that we thought-"

"What are you talking about?!" I demand.

"There it goes again. You saw that too, right?" Mrs. Green asks Maddie.

"Yes, I did. Yet another problem we face."

"This is a problem? I just feel really...." Before I know it, I crash down onto the rug. I black out.

"......She's coming too. Harmony?"

My eyes blink open. Snow stands in front of me. Her armor from the other day is covering her, but instead of a black sword, it's a sword made of purely white.

"S-snow? Where-"

"Shh. Take it slow." Snow sits on a chair next to mine. The witches are still in their spots, occasionally looking out the window.

"What's happening? What's happening to me?"

"Just stay calm, Harm." Snow kept saying.

"I'm calm, I just want to know what's happening."

"Harm, the witches won't say much to me. The barrier is officially down, and the mundy police are starting get brave and walk themselves closer to the gate every few hours.

"Snow- Snow, there's things- I seen..."

Mrs. Green turns to me,"You've seen something? What?" She's eager.

I look up at her, unsure of if I should share anything.

"Well? What did you see?" Snow asks.

I look between them, then say,"He's being controlled...by another...person. He's fighting it, but-"

"But what?" Maddie asks.

"It's becoming increasingly harder to resist the power. Someone....needs to stop him."

Snow sits back in her chair and covers her face with her hand. The witches begin to whisper to each other. I just sit there, still feeling that uncomfortable pull.

I'm not sure what it is, but I know it wants me.

I'm still freaking out after that issue. I don't want to spoil much, (Because a lot did indeed happen, and I already know stuff that you wouldn't know if you hadn't read the issue.) But I gave enough away without being too specific. Bigby is still currently on a rampage, but now (I, at least) know who it is (Even though it was plainly obvious from the hints given in previous issues.) It just sucks, because the way Willingham is making it seem, pretty much everyone you love will probably die by the end. But at the same time, maybe they won't. Still not saying exactly who (Because there's more than a few lives in possible danger) But the whole situation is screwed up and I just can't anymore. I'll have to wait for the next issue T.T And I doubt things will get resolved by then. There's still 7 issues left for Willingham to put out (Can you believe Fables is almost over?) Anyway, sorry for a long after-post, I just wanted to say some things. I need more friends who keep up with all the issues so we can all fangirl together xD

• Oh I see where you thought that. You never know, though. I'm ALWAYS introducing new or random people in my story. Hell, I gave Georgie siblings! XD With me, its a guessing game these days. :P

And yes, fun hectic. Overwhelming but worth it. :)

Hope it's fun hectic, and not boring hectic You mention ilyhe character at the end of your prologue further up the page, however after re-r

• Prologue part 2

"I heard your voice from a photograph. I thought it up and brought up the past. Once you know you can never go back; I got to take it on the Otherside."- Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Alt text

"I've always loved you...that has never changed."

The music faintly played in the distant, as Hans began sweeping up the mess left behind from the rowdy crowd. The Pudding & Pie lights continued to glow brightly, as Georgie sat in his chair and looked out into nothing. He took his thumb and forefinger and began rubbing his temple. His headache was coming back and with a vengance. He had the urge to vomit but inhaled deeply until the feeling subsided.

"You okay, boss?" The well built blonde man with a push broom grabbed Georgie's shoulders and gently moved them. "You don't look so good. Maybe you should-"

"Fuck off, Hans and finish the job! This place ain't gonna magically clean itself up!"

Understanding, Hans simply nodded and continued pushing the mess into one pile. Georgie continued rubbing his head; nothing bad happened tonight. Just the ususal. Dancers, money and the occasional drunk that couldn't fight worth shit. Then, there was her. The one girl that managed to keep him in her grasp, even after all these years.

"You want me to come dance for you?"

"Do this and daddy won't know what you did to those mundies..."

"You wouldn't fucking dare!"

"Try me....you really think the Business Office or Cole can save you after you fuckin' did THIS?!"

Her lips curled back; those pink, lushes lips that Georgie desperatly wanted to kiss and feel against his own. He tried to avoid her thoughts; she began haunting his once pleasent dreams since she returned to him. It had been years since he last saw her. She stormed away and that was the last he would see of her that night.

"I like your hat."

"Thanks kid."

"You talk funny...how do you know my daddy?"

"We just do, now eat your fuckin' Potato Salad!"

"Oooh, you said a swear! If my mommy finds out-"

Georgie slammed his fist down into the cushion, causing Hans to stop for a few seconds and pounder Georgie's outburts. His lower abdomen began to burn, as he placed his right plam on the scar. The burning sensation was warm against his fingers, as he laid his head back and closed his eyes. Everythime he thought of her, even just a few seconds of his pathetic life, the damn scar would burn.

"Fuck's sake...Henry!"

His Bartender didn't hesitate, as he rushed over and began tending to the wound.

"Thinking about her again?"

"All the time..."

"You should REALLY be nice to her, boss, especially if SHE is the reason for-" Henry carefully cleaned the scar, his eyes never leaving Georgie's. "And besides, she's going to be here for awhile now, so...."

Georgie ignored Henry. Tonight changed everything. He had girls. Sure, there was Vivian at one time. She was a sweet girl but she was nothing like Lyla Smith-she HAD what Georgie craved and that was spunk and life burning in her eyes. She always kept Georgie on his toes, never knowing what the girl might do. Not to mention she was stunning, intelligent and could keep her own.

"What is up with that rhyme of yours?"

"What do you mean, Lyla?"

"Georgie Porgie Puddin' and Pie, kissed the girls and made them cry. When the-"

"Stop! Just...stop..."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't-"

She was devestated the rest of the night and refused to engage in anymore conversation with him that night. Georgie felt like it was his fault. The poor thing didn't know. Not like her father or Bigby ever explained to her the truth. Than again, who REALLY knew the reasons behind his sour face and actions? John glared at Georgie the rest of the evening; he was beginning to see it all. He should. He's the main reason Georgie was still standing on his two feet.

"Do you fuckin' believe it, Henry?"

"What Georgie?"

"What...what I told you. 'Bout Lyla and I...."

"Guess so, boss. I mean, WHY would he risk not only his and Bigby's life but an entire community? Besides, you even said it yourself. After tonight, you felt it, too...."

When Lyla came to dance for Georgie, he made sure he witnessed what caused him all those sleepless nights. In the back, he watched her mount the pole, slide down and land on a split. She wrapped her leg around and twirled a few times; her hips created a circle motion, as her bare breasts gleamed against the pink and blue neon lights. The DJ booth continued to play music, as the crowd of various mundies and Fables watched on. He stood back behind the entrance; his arms folded and carefully watching his beauty please the crowd.

The feeling of jealously and exasperation clouded his mind, as dollar bills began pouring down on the girl. Her yellow wolf eyes watched him, as her brown shoulder length hair danced with every move she made. As the crowd died down and left for the night, he found himself sitting in his usual spot. Lyla carefully touched his shoulder, as she flashed a smile at him.

"Georgie-"

"You did better than I thought, Lyla Smith."

"None of that was bad...or, weird?"

"Nope. In fact, ya' did a fuckin' great job tonight....you dance well."

"Hm. But I bet its your pole you'd rather I be dancing on...."

Georgie was taken back by her comment; since her arrival, the girl couldn't stand him. Now, here she was....he didn't mind, however, as she gently kissed his lips and began tracing her finger along his face tattoos.

"I like this one..."

"Which one, Lyla?"

"The teardrop. And this one on your arm. Why is the heart glowing like that? Does it mean anything?"

He got that one in her honor; Lyla's heart made his glow, which is why the tattoo was designed in that fashion.

"The witches showed me you two together, Georgie. As much as I hate to say this, you're the only thing that's going to keep her alive..."

"Why the fuck should I CARE, John?"

"She saves you as well...."

Georgie stood up and headed to his apartment located upstairs from the club. The night air was heavy and thick, as he fumbled in his pocket for his keys. As he entered the tiny studio apartment, Georgie grabbed a glass and filled it with water; the cool refreshment felt wonderful streaming down his throat, as he sat on his Futon bed. The radio played beside his dresser.

"And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everythings meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...."

How ironic, Georgie thought, as he threw himself down into the mattress. There she was again. In his mind. Thoughts, dreams, wishes.

"This is your song."

"Oh yeah, why?"

"You don't want people to see you. How come, though? you never told me-"

"Forget it, Lyla. Just....just do your homework or I'll turn the damn thing off."

He closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead once more. If he just laid here, he thought, she would eventually disappear. He didn't quite know how to feel at that moment. For years, she was all he thought of. No other girl would EVER take her place, even before all this. All he wanted was her; to take Lyla Smith into his arms, lay in this bed and waste time chasing dreams he never thought were possible.

"Georgie, do you love me?"

"You know I do, Lyla..."

"Promise me, you'll never leave. Never forget me."

"I'll never leave you, Lyla. Nothing will ever take me away. Just know nothing will ever change. Know I love you..."

Georgie reached over, traced the heart tattoo and smiled.

"It's true...its all true..." He continued to smile. "I'll prove to you....I promise...."

Just a few flashbacks before we get to the REAL deal; the other story I'm working on now. :). Georgie has always known Lyla. How? He was around her since her first moments on Earth. But something happened along the way and she no longer knew Georgie. She came back, however but not the way it was planned, as where my first tale begins. He was given a second chance, to prove himself and everyone else wrong. SHE was his chance.

• -Throws hands up-

F this, Pie! Really? God! Hurry up and do the Bloody Mary and Junior Fable! I need some laughter, not tears!

Its nice how you went back after the whole thing with the ending of the 5th; how if you left him, he survived and how he was handled. He went to the Farm, comes back and has this to look forward to. I just don't understand WHY John would do that, knowing HE was the one to save her in the end. I mean, I GET he's trying to protect his daughter and hopes if he changes things around, her life won't be so bad. But where does that leave Georgie? :(

And that picture...oh, god! "I've always loved you...." This does not come off creepy at all; she's able to grow up, due to her being half. Georgie ages slowly, which makes sense that he was with her all this time. UGH! FEELS! SO MANY FEELS!!!! And that tattoo part! I went back and saw which one you meant! Pie! Gees!

Can't wait to see more and looking forward to Junior and Mary. Hurry! I'm running out of Kleenex!

Prologue part 2 "I heard your voice from a photograph. I thought it up and brought up the past. Once you know you can never go back; I go

• Wow. Just Wow. I had no clue! This was another good chapter/prologue thingy. Definitely interesting. So Georgie knew her even when she was a kid? It almost sounds like he took care of her from time to time. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course. That was good!

Prologue part 2 "I heard your voice from a photograph. I thought it up and brought up the past. Once you know you can never go back; I go

• Hey are you going to do anything in regards to Ben? I'm curious now about his brother.

Well, don't challenge me! lol I MIGHT do Junior's tale because I have an idea brewing in regards to Bloody Mary.

• @pudding_pie DUDE! YOU! NEED! THIS!!! You love the Sims! l

That is too neat!

I just had to share this: http://moonghostly.tumblr.com/post/95186393014/twau-woodsman-axe-for-the-sims-3-by

• I'm assuming you've downloaded that in an instant, right Emz? :D

I just had to share this: http://moonghostly.tumblr.com/post/95186393014/twau-woodsman-axe-for-the-sims-3-by

• Just a brief little something from the past. I had people asking me bout the whole 'connection' thing Georgie had with Lyla. He was there since the beginning and he did care for her from time to time. Things just happened. :(

Wow. Just Wow. I had no clue! This was another good chapter/prologue thingy. Definitely interesting. So Georgie knew her even when she was a

• edited August 2014

"How's she doing?" A male voice echoes in my head.

"We've stabilized her for the time being. She'll have to learn to keep herself under more control on her own, though."

"When will she wake up?"

"Hopefully after this whole thing blows over. The magic is messing with everyone, but those capable of wielding their own are more vulnerable to...mishaps."

"How are you able to resist it?"

"I've been a witch for many, many years, boy. Once you're able to control it, you're always able to. As long as you hold on to it tightly."

I wake up. The room I'm in is empty and dark. There's a monitor hooked up to my arm, a faint beeping that fills the void.

"What happened?" I groan. My head is aching severely. One thing I noticed is that there's no more pull. Thank God.

"Tim? Anyone?" I call out. I can't see much in the darkness.

Not before long, Swineheart and one of the witches of the thirteenth floor enter. They flip a light switch and I squint at the sudden brightness.

"She's awake earlier that I anticipated." Mrs. Green says.

"I'm sorry, but I can't sedate her again. She's stable right now, and she's not a threat to Fabletown either."

"That's true. Thank you, anyway Doctor. I'll talk with her alone now?"

"No problem," Swineheart exits the room.

Morgan sits on a small chair beside my bed. I try sitting up but my head hurts more so I stay laying down, trying to face her.

"I'd assume you know why I'm here, but just to be safe, I'll explain to you what I can. Your particular bloodline is peculiar. You have traits of a wolf in you, even more traits of the wind. But you've also got a magical side. Not to mention your royal status. Not that it matters much, since Charming's kingdom is long gone and destroyed. But, your mother is the North Wind and that's a big deal. You also have a considerable gift in the art of swordplay."

"Where is this going?" I ask.

"Patience. That's a lesson you must learn for the future. As I was saying....You've got a lot on you. Such a combination of skills is sure to win a battle."

"Oh no. This again- Listen. I'm not even sure who to choose yet, so please try not to convince me to join you and Rose. I don't know-"

"I wasn't going to ask you to join the knighthood Rose has set up. She invites people. Not me. I'm not only her adviser, you know. I still live on the thirteenth floor. My question is this: Would you be willing to go through training to become a Witch?"

I stared at her, not entirely sure what to say. I sat up, disregarding the pain,"Do I have time to think about it?"

"Yes, some. But it would be unwise not to choose soon. You of all people know what's going on. What's to come. We could use someone new up there. Frankly, I'm tired of listening to Ozma's orders. It'd be nice if a fresh voice were around. And I also think you've got great potential to become something bigger."

I nod, slowly to avoid any more physical strain,"Of course. I'll get back to you soon, I promise. I just want to sleep on it for now."

"I understand. Come up to the thirteenth floor when you're ready to tell me."

"Sounds good. I should rest, for now."

"Don't let me stop you." Morgan stands up and heads for the door. She flips the light switch just before leaving entirely.

Well isn't this interesting? Being offered to become a 13th Floor Witch? To be honest, I've been wanting to correlate the story with the Witches more, but I've never had the chance. Now, I've got plenty of work with them >:D lol

Anyway, I hope you liked this little chapter. More to come soon enough.

• Actually, I don;t download things for my sims unless it's IKEA themed or something that I will absolutely use more than once. I just came across this one while browsing and thought it was cool. If I could find Bloody Mary hair, that's a different story, lol. I'd probably use her hair on regular sims and stuff. You see what I mean? It's just tedious for me because having so many Expansions and stuff packs, the game gets really laggy and glitchy after a while.

I'm assuming you've downloaded that in an instant, right Emz?

• Whoa, Harmony being offered a job to be a witch, eh? Crazy stuff. I'd rather her join the Hex Girls though. :)

"How's she doing?" A male voice echoes in my head. "We've stabilized her for the time being. She'll have to learn to keep herself under m

• I understand, adding dozens of mods to the mix will most likely make your game crash, plus the other reasons you've mentioned.

Actually, I don;t download things for my sims unless it's IKEA themed or something that I will absolutely use more than once. I just came ac

• Oh snap! I did not see that coming! :0 Loved it! I feel bad for the poor girl.

"How's she doing?" A male voice echoes in my head. "We've stabilized her for the time being. She'll have to learn to keep herself under m

• That is very true! XD Keeping us all on our toes ;)

Glad to hear it :)

Oh I see where you thought that. You never know, though. I'm ALWAYS introducing new or random people in my story. Hell, I gave Georgie siblings! XD With me, its a guessing game these days. :P And yes, fun hectic. Overwhelming but worth it.

• Ah, you really get into Georgie's mind when reading this! I'm curious, though you don't have to answer in case it's a spoiler at a later date or something, but what would have happened to Lyla and Georgie if they hadn't have met?

• This is an unexpected turn of events! Great stuff :)

• Haha, yeah. She's got some issues, but I think she'll get through them okay. I have yet to write them, so we'll see!

Oh snap! I did not see that coming! :0 Loved it! I feel bad for the poor girl.

• I know! I figured she had the potential to become something better. She's no longer just Harmony, She's Harmony The Great and Powerful! Haha, just kidding. But yeah, I can't wait to write what happens next!

This is an unexpected turn of events! Great stuff

• lol, yeah. She's got a lot of choices to make, but maybe she can at least choose whether or not she wants to work on the thirteenth floor ;)

Whoa, Harmony being offered a job to be a witch, eh? Crazy stuff. I'd rather her join the Hex Girls though.

• "You can get changed into normal clothes and go home now, Harmony." Dr. Swineheart said, pulling the clipboard off of my bed. I stand up in my hospital gown, grabbing my bag of stuff that Tim brought and heading for the bathroom. After I get changed into something decent, I exit the room and start to walk down the hall. I decided to walk by the NICU and see how Carter and Mary are holding up.

When I get there, Mary is surprisingly not there yet. Carter is asleep in his little bed, twitching his hand every once in a while. God, I love this kid. I can't wait till he's out of here and I can dress him in all sorts of cute outfits.

The walk from the hospital to Fabletown isn't long. The police are still everywhere, trying to avoid our magical castle but still on the look out for strange activity. Not that a magical castle in the middle of New York isn't strange, but you know. Looking for anything that can kill them is probably a better way to put it.

I feel all the guns pointing to my back as I walk up to the gates. To my knowledge, Morgan said they won't shoot. I was told just to walk past them and not make any eye-contact. Pretend like they aren't there. They seem to believe that we have no clue they are there, or at least they know we don't mean to harm them for the time being. Still, they're careful to keep their weapons close by.

The gate makes a creaking noise and I pull it shut behind me, finally feeling somewhat safe inside the property owned by our beloved Fabletown. In the lobby of the Castle, I see the usuals hanging around. King Ambrose has been here from Haven for quite some time now. He's been consulting with Snow lately, though I'm unsure exactly what they've been talking about.

"Hello King Ambrose!" I say, waving.

"Please, don't be so formal," He says, tipping his hat,"Call me Flycatcher!"

"Alright. Well, I need to get upstairs. Bye Fly!" I head for the elevator. When inside, I have a choice.

"I can go to the thirteenth floor, or home." I say aloud. I raise my hand to push the button, but I stall. What do I want to do? I've had a couple of days to think. But I still haven't decided.

"Why can't I figure anything out?" I argue to myself,"Why am I so afraid to choose? Goddamnit..."I slam my fist against the number 13.

The elevator takes it's time getting up there. When I finally step out, I see the witches in their normal spots. Morgan turns her head and smiles,"Ah, it's nice to see you. How have you been?"

"Better," I say, walking over. I take a spot on an empty chair.

The all look at me and Morgan says,"So. Have you figured out what you want to do?"

I nod,"Yeah. Yeah, I think I'm going to take you up on the training. I need something to occupy myself, y'know? And if I can really be as great as you say I am, well..."

"Good," she gives me a warm smile,"We'll start training as soon as possible. I also think it would be best if we did it on the farm. At least then, I don't have to run back and forth with Rose as much. I'll have a reason to stay there with you. You should pack a suitcase so you can stay a while, too."

"I uh, I guess that sounds good. How long will it all take?"

"Oh, dear. It takes most people years to perfect themselves in the art of witchcraft. If we're lucky, you'll have enough to defend yourself in the future."

"Right. The future," I say. I know what's she's really saying.

"I suppose this is a welcome, then. Welcome to the thirteenth floor." Everyone nods and agrees with Morgan.

"So what day are we going?"

"This afternoon, if you don't mind. You should call your boss, though to my knowledge most of the restaurants directly outside of the castle walls have been closed for obvious reasons."

"Alright. I'll uh, see you then."

Morgan smiles, then says,"Don't be nervous, child. It'll be alright."

"Thank you." I say, heading for the elevator.

Well, I think Harmony's choice was rather obvious. As for the future, you can make your own guesses as to whether she joins Rose or Snow. I'm still deciding myself. I love writing my stories, but I also hate including so much of the comics because I know most of you aren't much caught up. If you're ever confused, you can ask me questions. I also hate spoiling things, but it's hard not to given the circumstances. Thanks for reading!

• Yes I KNEW I had forgotten to add something! Thank you for reminding me; Jones asked the same thing. XD

John, Lyla's father as you know, did have a big part in saving Georgie; the witches showed Lyla and Georgie together as one. Well, he thought he could pull a fast one on everyone, so when she was older, he had a memory spell placed upon her, so she would forget Georgie and marry a Council member. IF that plan worked out, Lyla would have married a wolf named Darren but her life would have been miserable. Georgie sadly, would have committed suicide in the end.

Even though John managed to place the spell, Lyla and Georgie still managed to meet and go from there. Why? Because sometimes, you can't change what's already set in stone. :)

Ah, you really get into Georgie's mind when reading this! I'm curious, though you don't have to answer in case it's a spoiler at a later date or something, but what would have happened to Lyla and Georgie if they hadn't have met?

• I AM lost just because I'm not as far into the comics as you but getting there!!

Anyway, loved that little section where Harmony mentions dressing Carter in cute clothes! So cute! :D

Can't wait to see where this is going! Great work...like always! :)

"You can get changed into normal clothes and go home now, Harmony." Dr. Swineheart said, pulling the clipboard off of my bed. I stand up in

• edited August 2014

Yeah, I figured I'd be confusing more than a few people :/ I guess to put it briefly, Rose started a new "Camelot", but history tends to repeat itself, so Snow is automatically pinned as the Bad Guy, even though she doesn't want to take part in it. There's tons of magical mayhem currently and there's foreshadowing of a battle to come between the sisters even though they have no intentions currently of fighting. That could all change of course (Which, most likely will happen) But at this point people are picking and choosing the sides they think will win. As for Bigby, that's a WHOLE nother story. He died several issues ago (120 I think? Idk) but came back, only someone (I won't say who because that ruins the fun of reading lol) Is controlling him, so he's on a mindless rampage and needs to be stopped. Anyway, that's all I can say really without divulging too much for you!

I AM lost just because I'm not as far into the comics as you but getting there!! Anyway, loved that little section where Harmony mentions

• Chapter 1

"Welcome to Hell"

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

'Georgie's brother Ben, as requested by JJwolf.'

The fire alarm was screaming into the hall, as I grabbed a bathroom towel and began waving the smoke away. Still in my hands, I held George. His hands were tightly clasped against his ears, as I frantically tried turning the noise off.

"Daddy!"

"I know, Bubba! Hold on-"

I snatched the machine off the wall and took out the batteries. Within seconds, the ringing in my ears bounced around and caused a slight headache lingering in my skull.

"There...."

I placed George down as I carefully walked into the kitchen. The smell of smoke was heavy, as I noticed the girls staring in my direction. The smoldering remains of my cabinets hung on their hinges, as my once beautiful curtains now remained a pile of ash. Aubrey and Sophia began thrashing in their seats. Sheila tried to contain her laughter.

"They did a no no, daddy." Sheila instantly pointed to her twin sisters. "See..."

I tried to restrain the urge to yell, as it was not their fault. The girls discovered their 'gift' during bath. Sophis took the rubber duckie from Aubrey and while my back was turned, Aubrey threw her little hands in the air and threw a large fire ball at her sister. Terrified, I expected to find one of my daughters nothing but floating pieces in the water. Instead, she was concealed in a red bubble and soon, there was a fire war taking place.

Of course, just like today, Mary saw nothing wrong with it.

"They are Halfers, Porgie. What did you expect?"

"MARY! She THREW fireballs at eachother! That's not funny!"

"Well, what did you think was going to happen. They turn out to be 'normal' mundies? Look at you....me..."

I inhaled deeply, as I snatched Sheila into my arms; George sat quietly on the couch, as I walked over to the twins. I gave them each a kiss and found Mary leaning against the refridgerator.

"Mary, what the hell happened?"

"What. The girls had a little accident-"

"George said you were laughing. You KOW what that does to them!"

She walked over to the coffee pot and poured herself a cup. She poured in half of the French Vanilla creamer, stirred the liquid and took a sip. I could feel the anger within and like a pot of hot water, it was boiling over. I loved Mary but there were times I honestly and truely believed she enjoyed pushing my buttons.

"MARY...Hello!!"

"Oh-ummm, nice coffee creamer."

"NO! The girls!"

"They had a slip up, Porgie-"

"They could have killed someone or burned this place down to nothing! We can't have them do this or think its okay!"

"You can't expect them to NOT try it out every so often. Its WHO they are."

I slammed my clenched fist into the wall. George peered over the couch, as Sheila ducked her head into my arm.

"They can't, Mary....they just..."

I tried to close my eyes; I wanted to desperatly throw something at her in hopes of knocking some sense into her. But everytime the urge came up, all I could picture was a beautiful woman in my shirt, laying face up on my bed. Her legs wrapped around the bed sheets, as she motioned me into bed. The candles flickered on the walls and twinkled against the glass; the moonlight shune down from the night sky, asLSG 'Your body' played in the background. Fuck.

"Mary-"

"She placed the cup down, flashed me a crooked smile and walked into the bedroom. I grabbed the remote and turned the channel to cartoons. The twins sat in the play pen, as Sheila curled up beside George. The boys blues eyes watched me, as I walked into the bedroom.

"Mary...hello. I'm sorry, sweetie. Its just, I-"

She ducked back into the mirror, as i inched closer to the glass. I placed my hand onto the object, as it glowed a bright red.

"Mary-"

"Go away, Porgie."

"Mary, we have to talk about this..."

"You hate me..."

"What!? I don't hate you! Who the fuck said that?"

Her head slowly poked out from behind the glass; her eyes were red and puffy, as she wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

"Mary..."

She stepped out, sighed and took a seat.

"It was a harmless joke, Porgie. The girls...they can't...you know what Swineheart said..."

"I know...its just, what if it got out of hand?"

"They've done it before, Porgie. They can control it. I mean, we can't have them pretend..."

"I don't WANT my children to pretend. I just don't need them hurting someone or themselves..."

She sighed and began kicking the carpet. She refused to look at me, even as I ran my finger across her face.

"I'm sorry, Porgie...maybe I should go."

She stood up, kissed my cheek and walked back into the mirror. I tried pulling her back to my world but before long, she was gone. I tried to reach in but it rejected me; even calling her name was a failure, as the mirror began flashing, then went black.

"Fuck's sake, Mary...everytime..."

I never meant to hurt her; sometimes I was quick to forget what she was capable of. In the back of my mind, I believed she thought I had regret for even taking a chance with her; regret for marking me or even worse, having the children.

"Maybe if they were not so much like me, you'd be happy and-"

Why would you say that, Mary!? I love the kids! I love you-"

"Psssh. Still don't know why..."

"Mary...really..."

"Just....go to sleep, Porgie...you're pissing me off."

Fuck. Hopefully she would come back. I was just worried. Afraid. No regrets...just afraid.

Better get back to the kids and call a repairman. Can't wait to come up with a story for this damage. Maybe later, after all this has passed, I'd take the kids down to the park and try to have a 'normal' life.

Hmm. Yeah. Normal.

Chapter 2 soon

• Loving the images, dude!

I feel bad for Mary. They are so split with the parenting styles of the kids. Hopefully everything works out. She's TRYING to be a good mom. Junior is just worried for his children. Hopefully the park trip will help blow off some steam. They <3 eachother too much. I so ship them. Opposites attract. #BloodyPorgie lol XD

Great like always! Can't wait for more!!!

Chapter 1 "Welcome to Hell" 'Georgie's brother Ben, as requested by JJwolf.' The fire alarm was screaming into the

• edited August 2014

I don't know whether I should laugh or be scared out of my mind whenever I see those expressions the 2 older twins do. XD

Chapter 1 "Welcome to Hell" 'Georgie's brother Ben, as requested by JJwolf.' The fire alarm was screaming into the

• Aha, thanks for clarifying :)

Yes I KNEW I had forgotten to add something! Thank you for reminding me; Jones asked the same thing. XD John, Lyla's father as you know,

• I don't know, Harmony The Great and Powerful kind of has a ring to it ;)

I know! I figured she had the potential to become something better. She's no longer just Harmony, She's Harmony The Great and Powerful! Haha, just kidding. But yeah, I can't wait to write what happens next!

• Looks like Flycatcher's moved up in the world! I think of the spoilers as more a tantalizing glimpse of what I've yet to read, and what you write seems so real within the Fables universe because of the references.

I wonder where Tim would end up between Snow and Rose, along with Harmony, obviously.

"You can get changed into normal clothes and go home now, Harmony." Dr. Swineheart said, pulling the clipboard off of my bed. I stand up in

Sign in to comment in this discussion.