Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Glad you liked it :) I really wanted them to get married for a while, but I forgot about it while writing about Mary and everything else that was going on, so I decided now was better than ever to propose.

pudding_pie posted: »

DAWWWWW!!!! The feels! Oh, the babies! So many babies!!! lol Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next! They make an adorable couple!!

• Noir, you're so generous. :3

LupineNoir posted: »

If you'd like it, I've got a two day Xbox Live Gold trial code that came with a controller thing that you can have. Even if you can't use it right away, you can still have it now. Let me know, I don't mind either way haha

• Tim and Harmony marrying? Yes.

Alt text

EMMYPESS posted: »

"Let's get this cast off your arm," Swineheart says, fishing through his tools for the saw. He starts at the top, following a straight line

• edited August 2014

Haha, the rear end part me laugh, luckily I didn't spit out my cereal all over the screen!

EDIT: Oops, meant for this to be a reply to your short story above, Em!

• Chapter 23

"Forever always"

Alt text

"Why did you help us, Vivian?"

"What do you mean, Emily?"

"You saved us...all of us. But why?"

"For the same reason I allowed your father's soul to remain on Earth. I cared. I loved you all..."

"But...you. What about you. Didn't you feel like you deserved a second chance?"

"Oh but I did get a second chance, Emily."

"You did?"

"I have all of you."

Mom was surprised to see us all six of us there; even dad made it to the doorway and couldn't find the words to say. He didn't look so pale anymore. I noticed a smile run across Emily and Peter's face. He was going to be okay.

"Wow, this is a nice surprise." Dad gave each of us a long, loving embrace. Peter refused to let go; think that whole inccident we encountered changed us all. For the good. "Oh, my boy! I love you, too, Peter!"

"Dad, I'm so glad to see you...your okay..."

"Of course I am, Peter. Why wouldn't I be?"

We all came to the conclusion that neither mom or dad had any idea of what we saw. I tried to ignore those memories, as we entered their apartment and took a seat at the dinner table. Ethan, Peter, dad and Penny were in the kitchen; I along with Junior mixed a garden salad, while mom checked on her potato dish. God. It smelled wonderful in the kitchen. Then, the doorbell rang once more. Junior's eyes lit up, as he ran to the door.

"Junior, sweetie. You expecting anyone?"

"Yeah. Mary and the kids are coming."

Mom rushed beside Junior, as he opened the door. Mary walked in, holding both Sheila and George. behind him, we noticed Jersey, Oliver and Felicia. I was shocked to see Jersey, considering he and my father had a falling out years ago. Mary kissed Junior, as mom took Sheila.

"Oh my god! Georgie! Look at our grandbabies!"

George ran to dad, as he scooped him up and swung the toddler around.

"Papa Georgie! Look!" George showed him a bandaid across his elbow. "I fell from the couch and scrapped my arm and mommy gave me this and kissed my boo-boo!"

"Wow, my little explorer! Gotta watch out for those high places!"

Dad kissed Sheila's forehead, while he gave Mary's shoulder a pat.

"Mary..."

"Georgie Porgie. You're looking good. Nice to see you up and walking around."

Dad exchanged nods with Jersey, as he and Oliver grabbed a beer and headed into the kitchen; Jersey soon followed. Felicia noticed Emily, ran to her side and jumped into her arms. She wrapped her legs around Emily's waist, as Emily began kissing her lips.

"Hey there, daddy."

"Felicia. Nice to see you, sweetie. I'm...I'm sorry...."

"For what, daddy?"

"For everything."

We all took a seat in the dinning room, as mom brought out various dishes; Potato cheese dish, Ham with pineapple, green beans and the salad. It was nice seeing us all here. Everyone of us together in one room. As we sat and began passing around the food, Penny stood up and clanked her glass.

"Attention, everyone."

We all glanced at Penny, as she grinned and touched Oliver's shoulder.

"I want to say thank you to my parents for making this wonderful meal and inviting everyone into your home." There was a moment of clapping. "Thank you. I want to sayhow much I lover every one of you sitting her tonight. Congrats to you Junior and your wonderful family. I love you all so much."

Sheila began clapping, as George waved to the guests. Mary leaned over and kissed my brother. It was nice seeing their happiness.

"To my sister, Katie. Your education and willing to make changes in this world will take you very far. Never stop dreaming. Never let anyone tell you no. Peter Ethan-I love you both and am so glad to have you as my brothers. I'm sorry for anything I've ever done to hurt either of you. we ARE family, no matter what."

Ethan and Peter stood up, walked over and hugged me.

"And Emily...I'm sorry we drifted apart over these years. You have done a wonderful job running the Pudding & Pie. Good luck to you, sis. Love you."

As I finished speaking, dad stood up and smiled at us all.

"Look at all my children, sitting here with us tonight. And all the people that have brought them happiness, like their mother has over the years. I'm so proud to be your father and to be a Porgie. It was worth it. All worth it."

We stood up, hugged dad, then sat down to a wonderful meal. From the corner of my eye, I swear I saw Vivian.

We were one. We were the Porgie Clan.

'Dear Diary. Its been a hectic few months but its been worth it all. Things in Fabletown have settled down, thanks to me and the remaining Folkers still interested in creating a strong community. Since I've join the Council, our worlds have come together as one. For good. No more silly rules. No more hate. Junior and Mary welcomed twin girls, Aubrey and Sophia. Sheila is so happy. Poor George. He's terrified at times. Penny no longer dances for Oliver. Instead, they closed down the club and are side partners for Emily at the Pudding & Pie. Speaking of Emily, the club looks wonderful. she and Felicia are doing a great job. Dad is proud. Vivian WAS right about Emily. She was the new Georgie Porgie but for the good. Ethan is attending college and working towards a degree in Language and Arts. He wants to travel and see the world. Sure Henry won't mind. Peter FINALLY took the time to see Bigby and his half siblings. He LOVES being the big brother for once. He and Winter have a special bond. Its too cute. Mom and dad have never been better. Dad's color returned and he's no longer sick. He and mom went to Portugal for the month; they look so happy together. I hope Jersey and I are like that. We are expecting our first child next spring.'

'Vivian saved us all that night. She gave us all a chance to change our fate for the good. Just like dad, we got a second chance. We all deserve second chances. We are the Porgie clan. Welcome to Fabletown.'

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

"Forever always"

That is the end of the Porgie clan story. Thank you to all who enjoyed the ride and stuck by through it all. For my next Fable, I'm not sure what I will write about. Maybe Junior and his new family. Not sure yet. If there are any questions you may have, ask me in the comments below. Thank you again guys. :)

• So glad you made them all happy and together again. This made me happy, pie.

Love the pictures, too. My fav is the one with pregnant Mary and Emily. Haha George's face, too! Poor guy! And wow...thirteen kids I counted for Katie and Jersey...0.o; OH! I get it! XD

Good work, pie! Congrats again on another wonderful story and art work.

Chapter 23 "Forever always" "Why did you help us, Vivian?" "What do you mean, Emily?" "You saved us...all of us. But why?"

• Lmao, yeah.

Tim and Harmony marrying? Yes.

• It's okay. And yeah, I figured that would be a little funny.

Haha, the rear end part me laugh, luckily I didn't spit out my cereal all over the screen! EDIT: Oops, meant for this to be a reply to your short story above, Em!

• First and foremost- You made me all warmy gushy inside in the very beginning when Vivian said that Georgie's kids were her second chance. Like D'awwwwwww!

Favorite lines:
    George ran to dad, as he scooped him up and swung the toddler around.

"Papa Georgie! Look!" George showed him a bandaid across his elbow. "I fell from the couch and scrapped my arm and mommy gave me this and kissed my boo-boo!"

OMG TWINS! GIRLS! :DD

I'm so happy that Peter is happy, especially with his siblings :DDD

Ethan is going to travel! That's awesome!

The Puddin' and Pie is up and running well along with Emily and her sister- So happy!

KATIE'S PREGGERS! OMG!!

God, this was the best chapter ever. Ever. EVER.

And don't get me started on those pictures. SPECTACULAR! George looks afraid for his life, lol! And Peter with the cubs...that one made my DAY! So did the photo of Georgie and Lyla with the kids, that's just amazing. Omg, I think I might cry that it's ending! All those Jersey Devils O.O I love them, but I might not visit too often, lmao!

I'm so excited for your new series. Junior and his family seem like a good idea, but whatever you see fit to tell. I'd also like to see some about Peter and him connecting with Bigby and his new sibs, that'd be cool. But whatever you wanna do, seriously. I'd read it no matter what.

Chapter 23 "Forever always" "Why did you help us, Vivian?" "What do you mean, Emily?" "You saved us...all of us. But why?"

• edited August 2014

Knock on the door, Harmony, I told myself

They'll be happy about it if you're happy about it

No, they won't. Or at least, my mother won't.

I gulp, rubbing my finger over the ring on my finger. Now's the time. I knock three times.

Ambrose opens the door and smiles when he sees me,"You're not supposed to be hear until Saturday!" He exclaims.

"Yeah, I know buddy. Can You let me in?"

"Yes! Come in! Wanna play a game or something?"

"Uh, not right now. Can you ask everyone to come to the living room? Please?"

"Yes, yes!" He runs up the stairs. I make my way over to the living room, pacing back and forth. I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm scared.

Therese walks in first, sitting down,"How've you been?" She asks.

"I'm good. Great, actually. Actually. Yeah. I'm really-"

"Good?"

"Yeah." I give a nervous laugh.

"Good. So why are you here, exactly?"

"You'll know why in a few moments. Just...stay here."

The kids start to file in. Ambrose, Conner, and Blossom take a seat on the couch. My mom and Snow walk in together, standing in the doorway with skeptical looks on their faces.

"What's this about?" Winter says, crossing her arms.

I look down at my hands, rubbing them together,"I...I have something to tell you guys."

"Yeah? Well tell us!" One of the kids begs.

"I, uh..." I smile really big," I am engaged. To be married."

My mother faints.

Snow panics,"Winter? Baby girl?" She picks my mother up and holds her.

My mother comes to seconds after the fall,"I had a funny dream that Harmony said she was getting married, Mommy."

Snow gives me an unsure look, biting her lip,"Well, um. Honey, she did say she was getting married."

My mother jumps out of Snow's arms, into the air. Just like I normally do.

"What? What?! I..." She looked over at me, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room.

I hold my hand up, nervously saying,"Tim, uh...proposed. He wants to, well, marry me. And I want to marry him."

"I need an aspirin." My mother said. She walked out of the room. Snow stood there unable to comprehend the current situation she was faced with.

"I....," She looks at me,"Congratulations, Sweetheart. I just...." She looks back in the direction that my mother took off in.

I shrug,"She reacted better than I thought she would."

"Really?" Therese said sarcastically.

"No...." I admit.

The kids run out of the room, piling into the stairwell and running up the stairs to play. I take a seat on the couch next to Therese.

"She'll come around. Eventually."

"I hope so. I really do. I wish my mother was more accepting of my choices. They're not bad choices, they just..."

"They're grown-up choices. She doesn't want to see you grow up too fast." Therese says.

"But I'm a grown-up. I..." I felt not so excited anymore.

"It's alright. Just be happy that you've got things to look forward to. And you should bring Tim over more often." Therese takes a sip of coffee.

"I guess I should go find her..." I say. I get up and walk out of the living room, traversing the long halls. I reach the stairs to the attic. I don't know why my first instinct is to look up there; Maybe I knew she'd go somewhere no one else would.

My feet make the boards creak under me and I pop my head up. The room is dark except for some sunlight from the window. I pull the light switch above me, and I see her. She's sitting on top of a chest in the corner of the room.

"Mom...?" I say.

She doesn't answer me. I walk over and sit next to her. It always feels odd sitting next to her in her child form. I place my hand on her back and I hear her stifle a sob.

"Y-you're crying? Mommy?" I say. I have never seen my mother so upset. I've never seen her cry. She's always seemed like the strong one; The one who doesn't let things bother her.

She rubs her eyes and looks up at me,"I....," She starts, but sighs,"I just.....I just want to protect you. And it's hard to protect you...when you're..."

"When I'm all grown-up."

She nods,"I didn't want you to grow up so fast- I...."

"Shh, mom. It's okay. I know....I know I'm bigger than you right now. But that doesn't mean...that I'm not your daughter still. I know it's complicated and frustrating and I wish things were normal, but they aren't. Nothing is ever normal. I've only ever thought of you when I do things. If I didn't think marrying Tim was a good idea, I wouldn't have said yes. He's a respectable man, and he loves me. I love him."

My mom leans into me. I almost feel like the parent. But I know I'm not. I close my eyes and I feel my mother transform beneath my arm. She is the North Wind, great and powerful. Her hair falls around her, thick and shiny, more blue in it than black. It's the opposite of my hair. I nuzzle my head underneath her arm and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I love you mommy. Don't forget that."

"I'll never, ever forget that. And I love you too, Harmony."

I felt my position switch from parent to child and I pull myself closer. I feel like an infant again next to her, when she'd read us stories in front of the fire. She stands up and we hug each other.

"I'm happy you're moving on with things," My mother says. She looks out of the window near us, out into the valley.

"I'm doing the best I can," I say, looking down at my hands again.

"I know you are. I know you'll make the right choices later on, too."

There's a silence between us. We stare out the window together.

"Mom?" I ask.

"What's up?"

"Which side do I pick? Or, should I pick a side at all? It's confusing, everything is so....so confusing. I just..."

She smiles,"You'll pick whatever is best. Whatever you choose will be the right choice. Trust yourself."

"That's what everyone tells me. I trust myself. I just don't want myself to be wrong."

"You won't be wrong," She places her hands on my face and looks down into my eyes,"You'll know what to do when it comes." She kisses my forehead.

"I hope so. I really do."

It's not very late but I'm tired and I'm going to the beach early tomorrow, so I think I'll say goodnight even though I'm not really going to bed just yet, so goodnight. Or morning, whenever you read this.

• I don't think you'll mind but I saved a few of the pictures to my computer X3 I just seriously love them to bits. Like, tiny microscopic loving bits. It's seriously sad and happy to see the end of the Porgie clan (Although it's not really the end entirely.) I absolutely loved it and I hope you've saved the story somewhere to share again one day.

• thanks, Jones. :) Glad you enjoyed this little tale. I wasn't going to do it at first but so many people, including yourself, wanted to see it, so here we are. I'm debating on which kid to work with next. Might do either Peter or junior, seeing as they are the popular kids out of the 6. :) Like I said earlier, I'm all into drawing cute pics lately.

Thanks, man! Can't wait to see where this takes me.

JJwolf posted: »

So glad you made them all happy and together again. This made me happy, pie. Love the pictures, too. My fav is the one with pregnant Mary

• edited August 2014

LOL Yeah, George is their little daredevil, believe it or not. He's got mommy's personality but is a total sweetheart like daddy.

I wanted to give Vivian a big part in the Porgie clan's lives, just because of her history with their father. She is looking out for the family she never had but loves with all her heart, especially Miss Emily.

I WAS going to give them FOUR girls but twins seemed appropriate for the couple.

Peter has finally excepted who he is and is enjoying his extended family. He and Winter have a very specialy bond. :)

Ethan has always been one to see the world at its finest. I figured leave it at that. Let him see Europe. Maybe he will get a job with a familiar blonde haired spy....:)

Emily and Penny, along with Oliver and Felicia, are now the proud owners of the Pudding & Pie, a 'classy' club with a divine taste for all in Fabletown. Georgie couldn't be more proud of his daughters.

And Katie and the Jersey Devil are expecting their first of MANY babies. I gave them 13 in the future because of the whole Jersey Devil legend. I'm sure you know 'bout it. XD All girls btw...everyone of them...poor Jersey. XD

It is a toss up between Junior and Peter. I'm thinking of doing Peter, just because there is the comics to fall back on and information I can create for Peter and his relationship with his half siblings and biological father.

As far as your comment below about saving some of the pictures, please by all means, enjoy them. I draw these for other's enjoyment and entertainment. Glad you love them enough to save, Emmy. :)

First and foremost- You made me all warmy gushy inside in the very beginning when Vivian said that Georgie's kids were her second chance. Li

• Have fun at the beach tomorrow! Sounds like a blast! Getting cold on my part of California, so the beach sounds great bout now.

This was a lovely chapter simply because of the love Winter has for Harmony. She wants her daughter to be happy but there is that little voice keeps telling her to hold onto her baby girl. I'm loving your take on the cubs and can't wait to read more.

I hope everything works out in the end for Harm, Tim and her difficult choice to find her place in Fabletown.

Knock on the door, Harmony, I told myself They'll be happy about it if you're happy about it No, they won't. Or at least, my mother wo

• I actually have notebooks FULL of these stories. :) They are like my children. I've grown to love the Porgie clan with all my heart and was blessed to share my vision and maybe one day, take all this and run with it. See where it will take me. :)

I don't think you'll mind but I saved a few of the pictures to my computer X3 I just seriously love them to bits. Like, tiny microscopic lov

• edited August 2014

Chapter 10 Parallel Bond

Alt text

Daren confronted his friend Etan who was waiting for him down on the the fields. The large battle going on from the other side of the hear can be heard. The screams of fables being torn apart and mutilated on the battlefield didn't distract Daren, he must defeat Etan here even if it means killing his dear friend.

"I'm here, Etan."

"Yes Daren. So... this is where it ends..?"

"So it may seem, Etan."

"The Empire will stop the rebel fables here and collect their corpses. Those left alive will be severely punished.. and.."

"Save it Etan. It's pretty clear of whats about to go down right now, so let's waste no time and get this over with."

"Daren, before we begin iI have sometime to say to you before we kill decimate each other. Do you recall the time when me and my family visited your families castle?"

"You visited many times, Etan."

"Yes, but do remember the time we where playing in the grand hall? We were playing right next to the vase my father gave to your father as a gift for his birthday. We accidentally broke it when you fell into it.."

"I remember, I was going to be in serious trouble but you..."

"Took the blame and lied. Yes Daren, I took the blame for you my friend."

"But why.. did you?"

"I talked my way out of my punishment. Apparently I am a good liar as well as me being a noble wolf. A Noble-Liar some might say."

"Hold on, you know here your family is this WHOLE time??!"

"Something Loki the Norse god taught me how to do."

"You asshole!"

"So Daren, do you still want to fight now?"

"Well... You are a bounty hunter for The Adversary and you did TRY to kidnapped my wife. So yeah dear old friend you deserve a good ass whooping!"

"Then lets get started, shall we?"

Daren and Etan stood in front of each other. They two were determined to defeat each other and to them this would be another friendly quarrel just as when they were during their youth. They waited for the wind to blow the opposite direction and waited until the cloud above them passed over. They then began their battle.

Etan made the first move by swiping a pile of dirt into Daren's face and tries to tackle Daren to the ground. Daren counters and grabs Etan and blindly hurls Etan into the air. Etan then lands without taking any damage and charges after Daren prepare to impale him with his sharp claws.

Daren is cut by Etans sharp claws, he ignores them cut and gives Etan a taste if his own medicine.

"Getting tired Daren?"

"Not even close"

This time Etan goes for Daren's neck attempting to take a chomp out of it. Daren dodges him and picks up a rock and hurls it at Etan and misses, but is hit by the second one he didn't see coming. This stuns Etan for a brief moment allowing Daren to deliver a final blow.

Etan's rib caged is slightly broken and he lies on the ground panting. Daren approaches the downed Etan.

"Damn, how did you get so strong over the years Daren.."

"Did some training. Wait here i'll go fo help."

"NO, no Daren. I deserve this for my treachery and lying to you.. and bring harm to your family..."

"You now Etan, as soon as I stepped into this world I was hell bent on killing you. Then you mentioned the old story from when we were kids..."

"I knew you would figured it out sooner or later.."

"But hold on why did you allied yourself with the Empire? And wheres your family?

"My family is safe..and the reason I allied with the Empire was to get closer to them and find out their weakness. I used your rebellious wife to help me find you. (coughs up blood)"

"Etan!"

"I'm fine Daren... i'll heal. Slowly..but I'll heal... You need to joined your allies quickly.."

"I'll come back for you Etan, you may be a sophisticated liar, but you are like a brother to me, I could never leave you here to die"

"Just go already dammit.... I probably won't be here anyway..."

Daren rushes back up the hill to join his allies in the fight with the Empire. The battle is beginning to reach it's end..

To be continued

• I really don't mind; I'll send you the code via a private message in case someone random sees it and uses it.

Aw, you don't have to do that! It doesn't matter either way, you can send it if you want. I might not use it for a while though.

• Yes, yes I am. Modest, too. ^_^

That joke probably doesn't work over the internet :P

Noir, you're so generous.

• This whole thread is going through a real happy-emotional phase!

Looking forward to reading about their wedding xD

"Let's get this cast off your arm," Swineheart says, fishing through his tools for the saw. He starts at the top, following a straight line

• Chapter 3: Hero

Dave sets off to find his friends, he uses his powerful eyes to find them. He searches for them in their houses, most likely that's where he would find them. He doesn't find them, he gives up, goes home and finds them there instead. He finds them there, head separated from their bodies, blood everywhere. He kneels down and mourns, he then noticed something, something in their mouths, saying "Dear Dave, I know the pain you are feeling, I've been there, you've been there and basically everyone's been there. Anyways, look up... those are GPS coordinates... meet me there.
    Sincerely yours, Holly". He looked up, there are numbers written in blood, saying " 128". Eager to see hi best friend Holly, he rushed to the place. So he checked for no.128, he searched the whole neighbourhood, but no, he never found it.

He then later on gave up, he found a job, he even became a doctor, he succeeded in almost everything in life, he even solved the Riemann's Hypothesis! 7 months came pass, he went home as usual. When he opened his door he saw a note coming from 128. The note says "Why'd you give up? Why.... Why.....". He recalled. He went outside to remember. He felt sleepy, so he decided to go to sleep. he slept, and slept and he slept. He woke up. He doesn't notice the room he looked around and used his powerful eyes and found out that he was inside 128. He saw his friends having fun and get beat up as usual. He also saw Holly, but she wasn't happy, at all. Dave cried, he hugged her, but she disappeared. Georgie (from @pudding_pie's story) and Etan (from @MasterStone's story) showed up. They told him, "She's dead, you forgot about her, you made a mistake". " But-"..... tears started to fall. He had to do something about it, he got up summoned a sword and yelled " THIS IS FOR YOU HOLLY! SEE YOU AT THE OTHER SIDE!", he stabbed himself in the heart and teleported everyone outside... his last words were " I love you " BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. All of a sudden time stopped. Some mysterious guy saved Dave from dying. He wore a hood. He brought Dave to his hut in the middle of the forest. Dave wakes up and sees the hooded man, he said " Holly?", he replies " No, my names not Holly its...

END OF CHAPTER 3

• Alt text

Oh snap! Georgie and Etan are up to something here! Hopefully Dave finds Holly. Seems like someone is playing with his mind.

Chapter 3: Hero Dave sets off to find his friends, he uses his powerful eyes to find them. He searches for them in their houses, most l

• -points at pudding_pie- HE started this all.....XD

This whole thread is going through a real happy-emotional phase! Looking forward to reading about their wedding xD

• I did enjoy this and was happy when you took the time to create a Fable around the Porgie clan. I know it wasn't easy, being you are busy lately with school, work and now a mini you on the way. :) My favorite PERSONALLY was Junior.I adored all the kids and was pleased to see them all in one piece but his story was fun to hear and witness through your pictures. He and Bloody Mary make a VERY odd couple but they are easily enjoyable. Cute babies!

Katie too was a favorite just because of who she got with. So Jersey spraying his colonge everytime she came around was a way to block her smell? And all those kids...0.o Poor Katie! lol

In the end, I'm glad it all worked out for the Porgie clan. Each of the kids got a second chance to accomplish their goals in life. Having Vivian guide and watch over them was a beautiful idea.

thanks, Jones. Glad you enjoyed this little tale. I wasn't going to do it at first but so many people, including yourself, wanted to see it

• Oh, yes. I know multiple versions of the Jersey Devil legend, it makes a lot of sense that you'd give them 13 xD It makes it better that it's girls, that's awesome. I think Jersey would be a good papa. I really really enjoyed this, it was great.

LOL Yeah, George is their little daredevil, believe it or not. He's got mommy's personality but is a total sweetheart like daddy. I wante

• Yeah I just got home from the beach. We've had an extremely mild summer, so the beach was fantastic today. Not too hot and an easy breeze with periodical cloudiness. Me and my friends had a blast.

Harmony is going to have a lot of sides to choose in the future (Hopefully I can write about it soon, but each comic comes out once a month and the fighting hasn't started yet T.T That is, if there ends up being a fight. They keep forshadowing a horrible war, but they also keep suggesting that it will be a one on one battle between the sisters. Ughhhh Willingham had to stop teasing me like right now.) Hopefully her choices won't make her regret it later on.

Have fun at the beach tomorrow! Sounds like a blast! Getting cold on my part of California, so the beach sounds great bout now. This was

• edited August 2014

NEVERMORE

Chapter 4: Promises.

He looked at his watch and nodded before he slipped it back in his pouch before he took out a old rag and began polishing his warhammer. The moonlight and campfire danced on it’s golden runes which were etched along the weapon. Although it had the look of being a ancient weapon which no doubt had seen many battles, it still looked brand new. Back home in NY, the Foehammer had seen little use over the decades and was mostly a ornament piece. He told his son and his son and his sons about the history and legacy of the weapon. The first and last of the legendary dwarf made weapons to have survived the invasion of the adversary…and the first that drew blood when the wooden soldiers attacked Fabletown a few years ago.
    Hadgar was surprised he still had it in him to be honest, the last time he fought was at the end of the second world war. True he had the occasional bouts with Grendel or Woody but a bar brawl was never the same like a true battlefield.

“Dorin, Korim, Harod, Vili, Ve, Hadhod…” the dwarf muttered in his beard.” Sons of Dain, sons of Dain…waiting for the hammer to be home again.” He spat on the warhammer and gave it a extra shine.
    “Hadgar Dainson?” Tiger Lilly walked over to him. She held a bowl with food as she sat across of him.
    “Dat’s ma name, aye.” The dwarf replied.” How can ah help yer, Chief?”
    “You are seated away from the others, I was wondering why.” Tiger Lilly said.” Even Hook and Rumblestiltskin are seated with the tribe. It is mostly sneers but still…”
    “At 11 o’clock, ah always shine me Foehammer (Or Doomhammer, dwarven tongue is flexible enough fer dat), preferably in silence. Only ma bloodline can carry dis thing and it’s just as old as Mjolnir itself. Deserves a lot of respect and cleanin’ that comes with this heirloom.” The dwarf raised the hammer.”Me wife, Freya rest her soul, always helped me remember ta time and when she passed away, her watch did that for her.”

“Oh…so you do not wish this food then?” she smirked as she withdrew the bowl of food.
    “Ah didn’t say no to dat.” The dwarf chuckeld and placed his weapon aside. He gently took the bowl and said something that shocked Tiger Lilly.
    “Yigaquu osaniyu adanvto adadoligi nigohilvi nasquv utloyasdi nihi.” Hadgar bowed his head.
    Tiger Lilly blinked before she smiled.” And may the great spirit bless you as well, Dainson. Tell me, how do you know our tongue?”
    “Roughly.” Hadgar wiped the rabbit stew from his mouth.” Three centuries back I used ta go west a lot ta dig up gold. Across ma travels I come across a lot of yer kin. I gave dem some o’ ma firewater and in return they pointed me at some dig sites and taught me some phrases. Probably butchered that one.”
    She shook her head.” You did fine, the dialect is different from our tribe but the meaning was the same.” She cocked her head.” You and your companions…there is something off about you.”
    “I bathed before ah came aboard.” Hadgar smirked.
    “It’s not that, although I am grateful for I heard of the legendary stink of dwarves.” She smirked in return.” No, I saw Hook today after so many years…and the mundane world changed him. It seemed to have changed all of you.”

Hadgar placed his bowl aside.” It’s been centuries, Chief. People change in dat time, ya have ta in the mundane world if yer want to stay alive. Truth be told I partially came along because I needed ta money ta keep my garage going and my mortgage paid.”
    “Ga-rage?” the girl raised a brow.
    “It’s urghm…place where ah maintain cars like Toad’s.” the dwarf motioned to the vehicle of his friend.”Buisiness aint goin’ well. Economy and such and such…”
    “How did Pet…how did Pan deal with it?” she asked.
    “Truth be told ah never saw Pan much in those years. From what ah was told…he wasn’t doin’ great. He joined a circus when he came in, been on the route for centuries. Bigby came ta check on him once in a while. Heard he and Jack Horner had some shenanigans...yer know, Trickster hero shite. He came back a few decades ago. Started usin’ drugs and other stuff. To make him fly so ah been told.”
    “Who did?” she asked.
    “Tinker Belle. She and my great grandson ere…courtin’. He got it from her. She managed ta move on, so did Hook an’ Smee. Pan didn’t. If anything he kept runnin’ from ta fact he lost Neverland.”

“I see….you said partially?”
    Hadgar picked up his hammer.” I have a promise ta keep. Ah been waiting five centuries ta return to the Homelands and enact vengeance on ta adversary.”
    “When I came over I heard you reciting names….six of them. I assume they are from your brothers.” Tiger Lilly sat closer.” I have heard of the Seven Dwarves.”

The dwarf’s good mood disappeared like snow before the sun. He took up the rag and began polishing it again.” What did yer hear?”
    “The same you always hear, about how the seven treated Snow White…and how one by one they disappeared a few years into her marriage with Prince Charming.” She frowned.” I want to hear from your point of view.”
    Hadgar frowned.” Why?”
    “Because if the stories are true I want to keep the younger girls from my tribe save.”
    Hadgar snorted before he spat in the fire.” Relax, ah had granddaughters and even before dat ah never touched a human girl. Nether did me brothers….except one.”
    “Snow White.” Tiger Lilly nodded.” Why?”

“Long story…” he sighed.” One day me dad Dain and me eldest brother Dorin went exploring. Find more dig sites and such. After a few weeks only Dorin came back, covered in bear scratches. He said his father was attacked and robed by this fooker who can change from human to bear and back. He said that the bear was under the command of some peasant girl, with skin as white as snow and hair as black as night and lips as red as blood. Sound familiar?” Tiger Lilly nodded.” Course we went after her and the bear. We never did find ta bear but we found her.” He paused.” “ What we did to that girl…we deserve ta go to the deepest part of the realm Hella herself picked fer us.”

“Did you….” She paused.” Did you also do those…things?”
    He shook his head.” Worse, I sat by and did nothing. Me, Hadhod and the twins sat by and did nothing as the others did their worst. Ta apple was her way out…when we realized what we did we made her ta glass coffin. Prince Charming came in and yer know ta rest.”
    Tiger Lilly nodded.” And the killing?”
    “One by one me elder brothers were disappearing, didn’t take a genus to find out who was huntin’ em. After Harod disappeared, us four who remained stayed in our keep…and we did till ta adversary came.” A brief smile appeared.” For decades we fought ta gobbos in our strongholds, ere tunnels, ere thaigs. They came in their thousands but there was always seven of us. Cousins joined in, lovers, volunteers…task groups of seven. Fer every inch they gained, they lost a hundred. And this ‘ere beauty kept us goin’.” Hadgar smiled at the warhammer.

Tiger Lilly nodded in agreement.” I to understand the advantage of home terrain but also the disadvantage. For every terrain gained by the enemy it is harder to remove them. But them gaining that terrain is where most of their bodies meet the ground.” She pointed to the skulls that hung on the palisade walls.
    “Wondered whose those were…”Hadgar offered his flask of whiskey to Tiger Lilly who accepted it. “Dere is a sayin’ in the Mundie lands. It’s called the Chicago way. If one of yer enemies pulls a knife, yer pull a gun. Dey put one of yer folks in the hospital, yer put theirs in the morgue. They throw da first punch, yer throw da last.”
    “That…sounds like a very effective strategy and code of honour.” She downed the drink and merely shook her head to clear out the burn. ”I wish to meet this Warlord Chicago.”
    “Thor’s holy hammer, yer got a strong stomach Chief.” Hadgar laughed and waved the flask away.” Yer keep it, yer deserve it after that one.”
    “Agreed.” She smiled.” I have not had firewater in some time. You mind telling me the rest of the tale?”
    “Sure.” He agreed.” As ta years went on and more and more of ma people were gone, left or died or worse, we had one last battle. One last trick up ‘ere sleeves. We smashed ta core o’ da mountain and awoke ta volcano dat was ere home. As homes an’ art galleries thousands years old were washed away by ta lava, so to were the gobbos.” He paused.” In ta end, only me an’ Hadhod made it out. We crawled out of ta mountain and joined ta refugees from Flycatcher’s realm ta the mundane world. Hadhod didn’t make ta trip. He made me swear on ta Foehammer to one day return and reclaim ‘ere mountain homes and reinstate ta Dainson bloodline.”

“My father made me swear a similar oath.” Tiger Lilly said after a swig.” I will not rest until Neverland is ours again and the filthy invaders are dead or vanquished.” She smiled.” And after that, maybe my tribe will aid in reclaiming your mountains.”
    “Dat the booze talkin’ or do yer mean it, Chief?” Hadgar chuckled.
    “Both.” She offered her hand.” You help me, I will help you.”
    “Deal.” Hadgar replied and shook her hand.” By the Great Spirit and the Earth Mother.”
    “Wakan Tankan Nici Un. May they walk with you.” Tiger Lilly agreed.” Now come join us with the feast, I do believe my tribe has found out licking your amphibious friend is giving them special visions.”
    “Oh fook…”Hadgar groaned.” It’s like the seventies again…” With that the dwarf was coaxed out of his seat and went to the great bonfire where a angry Toad tried to run away as he was chased by a few persistent children.

The next day the four Fables from Fabletown, Tiger Lilly and a few warriors of the tribe made their way to the Lost Boy’s camp.
    “They are hiding in their old camp in the Neverwood.” Tiger Lilly told them.” It is very heavily defended but if your firearms are like what the shaman said they were, we should have no issue getting inside.”
    “Guns, the start and solution of all problems.” Toad grumbled.” I don’t get why I have to go along, I don’t have my blooming car with me?! I can barely keep up and shoot straight let alone play soldier.”
    “I got my reasons Mr Toad and those involves your amphibious nature.” Hook replied.” Now quit your whining.”
    “I didn’t sign up for this shite…” Toad complained and spat to his side.
    “Don’t feel to bad Mr Toad.” Rumple smirked.” They made a Totem for you back at the village.”
    “Didn’t those hippies also do that in ta seventies?” Hadgar mused aloud.
    “Oh fuck right off the edge of my dick, dwarf!” Toad cursed.
    “Someone got with his wrong foot out of ta wigwam alright.” The dwarf smirked.” Want some booze ta help ya wake up?”
    “Oh hell ye-“

Tiger Lilly held up her hand and motioned for the band to be quit. The party fell silent as the sounds of the jungle came through. Birds, monkeys, insects…gunfire.
    “This way!” Tiger Lilly motioned them forward. The warband ran for it and headed straight for the Neverwood. As they got to a clearing they saw a swan/human hybrid jump around, nearly flying, as she fires round after round of pistol fire at green skinned goblins and hostile men. One bullet went through a man’s head but he shrugged it off like he was made out of…wood.
    “Wooden soldiers!” Tiger Lilly cried out and grabbed a ball shaped thing out of cloth from her pouch. Some of her warriors followed her example and as one threw the balls at the wooden soldiers while the other half nocked their arrows to their bows and unleashed a volley at the gobs. The Wooden soldiers were covered in black goo, tar, and cried out in frustration as they slipped and fell to the ground. “More meat, damn it!” one shouted.
    “Hold on brothers! It’s just meat! Slice them until they go away!” another retorted.

Hook drew his sword.” With me, gentlemen!” he cried out and charged into the fray with Hadgar and Rumble at his side. Rumble went over to the tar covered soldiers and quickly set them ablaze. He accelerated the spell so the fire consume the soldier whole before it had the idea to use the flames to his advantage.
    “Hook, Hadgar!” Odette landed behind them.” Thank god you are here! You have some ammo?!”
    “Here!” Toad shouted and tossed her his gun.
    “Thanks!” she replied and reloaded her gun before joining her allies into the fray.
    “Where’s Pan?!” Hook shouted.
    “They’ve taken him!” she shouted over the gunfire.
    “Where ta, darlin’?!” Hadgar asked after he smashed a Wooden soldier’s head in.
    “The fountain of youth! They plan to sacrifice Peter for immortality!”

TBC

Fanfiction.net link; https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10586652/5/Fables-Nevermore

• Bit late but gratz on the baby dude :)
    Happy for ya :)

Chapter 22 "Testing, testing....one, two, three...." NOTE: We are coming to an end soon. Makes me sad knowing yet another chapter of

• I'm looking forward to writing the wedding xD

This whole thread is going through a real happy-emotional phase! Looking forward to reading about their wedding xD

• It's so true!

JJwolf posted: »

-points at pudding_pie- HE started this all.....XD

• edited August 2014

"And what's your name?" Snow asked the little boy who'd walked into the business office. He limped his way over to her desk, his clothes in tatters and a dirt covered face. He didn't say a peep.

"Can you talk?" She asked him. She wasn't sure what to do. He just wandered in, no parents or guardians. Crane was out at the moment, so it was just him and her.

"Where are your parents?" She asked. The boy was silent. Snow stood up, sighing. She walked around the desk and knelt down to his height.

"You look awful hungry," She said quietly. His eyes lit up at the mention of food, and he began to slowly nod.

Snow stood back up and grabbed the boy's hand. She wasn't off of work for another hour, but she decided that Crane wouldn't notice she was gone. She walked with the boy out the front doors and they headed toward a small shop down the road.

Mr. Toad tipped his hat and smiled at her as she entered the store. The smell of baked goods filled the room and she noticed the eagerness in the boy's face. She sat him down on the nearest chair and stepped up to the counter.

"How much for sliced roast beef?" She asked Toad.

"That'll be 15 cents, Miss White. What kind of bread do you want it on?" Toad looked down at the little boy behind Snow.

The boy stayed silent, so Snow said,"Baguette bread, please." She turned to the boy,"Baguettes are tastier than normal loaves." He smiled gently and kept staring past them, toward the kitchen.

Snow took a seat across from the child, patiently awaiting for the sandwich. He folded his hands out in front of him, his head barely reaching over the table. Snow tried again to socialize with the child.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

He looked down at his hands and sputtered out,"I was called Tiny Tim back where I came from."

"Tiny Tim? You don't look so tiny to me. My name is Snow." The boy smiled at her comment.

"Nice to meet you, ma'am. They call me tiny because of my leg. It's bum." He said. Snow crossed her legs as she sat in her seat, studying the boy. He had dried blood on his clothes. She had come to the conclusion that he escaped here from the Homelands. Just then, Toad came around with the sandwich on a plate, and he sat it right in front of Tiny Tim.

"My wife says she wants to have a child," Toad said, talking with Snow and the boy,"I hope if I do, that he doesn't have an appetite like yours, because I'll be poorer than the slaves in the chain gang!" He gave out a hefty laugh. Tim smiled and kept munching on his food.

"Well, good luck to you then," Snow said, and winked at Toad. He took his place back behind the counter and started counting the money. When Tim finished, Snow brought him to her little house. The boy sat on a bench as she figured out what she was going to do with him. Certainly, she couldn't raise him herself. She sat across from him and decided to ask him a few more questions.

"When did you get here?" She asked.

"Um.....um....Not long ago. I came in with a bunch of other people from the portal-thingy." He swung his good leg back and forth.

The last batch of refugees came a week ago. Her stomach turned at the thought that he'd been here a week. When was the last time he was fed? She itched the back of her neck and asked him,"Is your mommy or daddy around?"

The boy's general happiness faded and he looked away from her face, saying,"No. They stayed behind. It's just me, ma'am."

"Oh," Snow said. "Well, we had better get back to the business office. We'll find someone to look after you." Snow stood again, reaching for his hand. She noticed his limp and decided she should do something about it. She looked around the room when she remembered the chair she broke not too long ago. The pieces of it were near the fireplace, thankfully not burned yet. She took one of the legs, which was perfect for Tim's size, and handed it to him.

"Is this to help me walk?" He asked.

"Yes. Until we can get you a proper crutch."

"I used to have a crutch. My papa carved it, but I lost it on the way in." Tim said.

"Oh really? How did you loose it?"

"I lost it when the monsters came to hurt everybody. I dropped it when I ran for the portal. I never ran so fast in my life!" He exclaimed. His recount of the situation made Snow's stomach turn even more. She hoped the blood on him wasn't his, though he didn't seem to be in any pain. She led him out of her house, much easier now that he had some help, and they headed back to the business office. She got there just before Crane luckily, and she sat back in her seat. Tim walked around, getting used to his new walking stick. She started filing paperwork, filling Tim's name out on a citizenship sheet. She bit her lip, unsure of what was going to happen for the poor boy. She didn't want him ending up somewhere he didn't like.

Ichabod Crane entered the room, his work under his arm. He noticed the boy right away and said,"What is this baby doing in here?"

"I'm not a baby," Tim called from where he was standing,"I'm 6 years old!"

Snow rubbed her temples. She wasn't ready to deal with Crane's lecturing and a headache from the thought of it was already emerging.

"You know the regulations with orphaned fables. Write up an adoption advertisement, get it posted. Find him somewhere to stay until there's an answer to the Ad. He is not to stay in here."

"I know, sir. But...." Snow sighed. She wasn't going to argue with her boss. She filled the rest of his citizenship papers and then began filling the ad. She was almost tempted to keep him.

Almost.

She stood, papers in hand, and walked over to the boy. He was having fun talking with the magic mirror, but Snow pulled him away and they left the business office together.

She was able to convince Toad and his wife to keep the boy, just until someone was able to take him in permanently. She placed the ad on the notice board. Just before turning around, she looked at little Tim's face in the window. He was waving, but when he realizes she wasn't coming back for him, he grew sad again. Snow tried to stay strong, to pretend it was all business. But something inside, something deep down told her she was doing the wrong thing.

Unfortunately, she forced herself to dismiss the feeling, no matter how much she hated to. She pushed it far down, into the same box she kept most other feelings safe and away from the public. Away from herself. She returned to her little desk in that dank, dark office and felt the rest of her shift drag on endlessly.

She never did forget that boy though. Not even to this day.

I entered my apartment after another long work day. I could smell that Tim was cooking. He was always fond of baking things, said it was something he did a lot when he got to Fabletown many years ago. I walked in and greeted him, the usual kiss on the cheek and a hug from behind. He roasted up some beef, piling it on the bread he baked and sliced. We ate our dinner and gently cuddled on the sofa afterwards.

Mary walked in through the mirror, a little more joyous that normal.

"I've got exciting news!" She said, walking over to us.

"Does it pertain to Carter?" I raise my eyebrow.

She nodded,"He might be out even earlier that Swineheart expected. He's momma's little kickass!" She smiled, plopping down on the ground.

"You need more couches," Tim laughs.

"He's right. I'm tired of sitting on the hard ass wood floors, Harm. Plus, Carter needs a couch so he and mommy can cuddle while you and Time cuddle and we can all watch funny TV shows together..." Mary rambled on and on. Me and Tim just stared into each other's eyes, not entirely ignoring Mary but also not listening very well. I slowly began to drift to sleep.

I started to close my eyes....

"Did you hear me? Harmony? Hey, there's someone at the door...Do you want me to-"

I sit up,"Nah, I'll answer it." I walk over to the door nonchalantly. When I open it, I smile,"Snow! What are you doing over here?"

Snow steps in the door and I close it behind her,"I just came here, to uh. Well, give you a gift," She said.

"Another gift? People have to stop-"

"I was talking to...Tim."

"Oh. Okay....uh...Tim?" He sat up in his seat. Snow walked over and handed him a small box, about as tall as the bottom half of Tim's leg.

"I hope you don't mind, but I have to leave now. I'll see you Saturday, Harm?"

"Yeah, the usual."

"Good. Bye, guys." She stepped out of the apartment.

"That was odd," Mary said. "Whatever. What'd you get, Timothy?"

Tim glared at Mary,"I have to open it."

"Then fucking open it, tard." Mary said.

Time lifted the lid off the box. Inside was a note and an old wooden crutch.

Tim read the note aloud,"Dear Tim....I went back to the Homelands a few months ago, back when I noticed my granddaughter had taken a liking to you. I did some research and remembered some of the things you had told me. I found the town Toad told me you lived in as a boy. It was destroyed, though I figure you already knew that. I back tracked my way to the portal, the one you had entered to get to Fabletown. It was one of the many gates that were destroyed during the siege. It took a while, but I found it. I found the crutch. I'm not trying to make up for the mistake I had made years ago, but I thought that whatever gift I ended up giving to you had to mean something. I couldn't wait for the wedding, so I'm giving it to you now. You're a good man, Tim. I'm glad you're moving on with life. ~ Snow."

Both Mary and I were speechless. Tim lifted the charred remains of a little carved crutch, the designs still legible even from years of wear and tear.

He held it in his hands and just kept staring at it.

I watched a single tear fall down his cheek before he closed himself in my room.

Woo! That took a long time to write, but I did it! It's sort of a combo-story. One from the past, and one from the present. I know, it was a bold move for me. But I think I did well. I hope you enjoyed! It's 11 PM, I'm ready to hit the hay, lol.

• edited August 2014

Part 1 of this chapter should be located on page 42 of this thread. Plus, I will introduce a new Fable in the next chapter! Let me know in the comments if you have any questions about the story so far.

Chapter 11, Part 2: Trick and Treated

Bigby looked at him and growled, he stood in front of the girls while he went into his defensive stance. "Get back, you two!"

"It wants to fight, it needs to fight, and I shall give it just that. Simple, really." The thief smiled.

Tez's bones had started to crack when he keeled over. For he was finally succumbing to the power of the dragon curse for the first time. Numerous black scales were appearing all over his skin, while his fingers and toes grew claws that would easily slice open a Mundy's throat. If given the privilege.

"Yesssss, the power..." His voice became deeper and a bit more sinister-sounding.

His stature started to increase in height, size too - as he grew wings that spanned far and wide and a tail bound to easily knock you off your feet. His mouth had also formed a deadly set of teeth, perfect for biting into human flesh and crushing human bones.

Moments later - Rose and Bigby stood in awe as they saw the huge dragon standing in front of them. His gold-colored eyes were peering down at the three, specifically Bigby. Though, all of this didn't seem to surprise Snow, as she simply stood in her place, not even flinching.

"So, Sheriff, shall we fight?" His voice boomed throughout the vastness of the Business Office.

"Let's." Bigby turned into his true form. "This is going to be interesting."

Rose stepped back a little, grabbing ahold of Snow's arm, she was surprised on what she thought Rose was trying to do. Snow let Rose pull her behind her desk, as they peeked from behind it to watch the two.

Bigby snarled at Tezoth, he had then charged towards him. Tezoth swung his tail toward the sprinting wolf in return. Missing, Bigby took a giant leap over the gigantic tail and lunged toward the dragon's throat - trying to sink his teeth in.

He roared when he saw the wolf gnawing at his throat - thankfully in Tezoth's favor, he hit him off in time before he did any major damage to his neck.

Bigby hit the floor with a loud crash - to the dragon's content, it seemed that he was incapacitated. He approached the lying wolf, carefully and slowly.

Snow got up from behind the desk and shouted. "Stop this quarrel right now, Tezoth!"

The towering dragon looked at Snow, his eyes showing remorse for what he'd done to her friend. Bigby took this as an advantage and got up quickly, catching the dragon entirely by surprise on how fast he was. He began running circles around him, and kept on doing so until Tezoth became dizzy. The dragon fell over on his side, in which had made a large rumble throughout the office.

The wolf glared at him. "You will do."

"What?" Tez cocked his head up. "What do you mean by I will do?" The thief was puzzled.

Bigby laughed, while Snow smirked. She then walked over to Bigby's side.

"Yeah, I'm lost too. Weren't you fighting Tez to the death a minute ago? And now you’re all calm and friendly all of a sudden?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, about that..."

"I'll start explaining, Mr. Wolf. You've obviously done a good portion of your part in this, let me do mine."

"Okay, Snow."

"Me and Bigby have been planning this ever since he found out about that little escapade the both of you have pulled last night - with the cell breakout and all."

"Wait, so the two of you knew? How?" Rose asked again, this time Bigby answered.

"You can't fool this nose. Besides, Grimble was awake during the time you took the cell key from him and put it back, he was resting his eyes while he attempted to 'fake-snore' himself to sleep, if that's actually a thing. A lucky break we caught, huh?"

"And the apartment?"

"Easy, my dear sister. A little bir- well, one of our newly-hired employees saw and told us where you went. Plus, Bigby felt the need to do some apologizing when he came to your apartment earlier this morning."

"Apologizing?" She looked confused. "I don't understand."

"That's right, Bigby wanted to apologize for the unwanted outburst he caused you last night. Remember Rose? When he scolded at you last night?"

"Oh, Bigby, you didn't have to. I was mad, sure, but you didn't have to apologize. I appreciate you doing so, now that Snow told me of your intentions." She tried to embrace the Big Bad Wolf. Snow smiled when Bigby nudged her back in return with his muzzle, she giggled. Tez couldn't help but smile as well.

"I'm surprised you guys aren't mad at us - especially you, Miss White."

"I was, Tezoth, but all things considering. Me and Bigby have a lot of things to be angry at right now, instead of you two. Another reason why I'm not mad is because you are going to work with us, to help us win the war against the Crooked Man."

Tez's mind clicked. "So that's why you've went through all this trouble just to get me from the Farm! It makes sense now, you have done all of this to see what I'm capable of, because of my curse... This was the offer you were hinting at with me before."

"Smart dragon." The wolf noted.

"Yes, all of it, including what we've recently told you about. We wanted to see if you were the perfect choice to help aid us in the war, as I've previously said, and yet, you are."

"Bloody Mary is part of the Crooked Man's crew as well, isn't she?"

Snow paused for a moment. "Yes, yes she is, we will see that she is brought to justice alongside the Crooked Man. If given the opportunity." Tezoth and Bigby cringed their faces a little.

"But enough of that, I take it that you will join us?"

"Count me in. I'll do what I can to help."

"Excellent, most excellent." Snow went back to her desk to retrieve a bottle of Glamour and 2 sets of freshly-pressed clothes.

"Rose, can you give this bottle to Tez, please?

She grabbed the bottle and smiled a little at Snow, it seemed like ages since the last time she smiled back at her. This made Snow's heart warm up.

Bigby shrunk back into his human form, then Tez's body - soon after he swallowed the Glamour drink Rose gave him. Both of them were naked. Snow handed them their attire while she quickly turned her head away. Rose tried to keep in her laughter, due to how funny of a sight this was when they were trying to put their clothes on as fast as possible.

Moments after finally zipping up their pants...

"Now, since all of that is taken care of, Bigby will explain what it is you need to do next. As for me, I've got a lot of paperwork to do."

Bigby put his hand on the thief's shoulder and walked him away from Snow's desk. This made Tez a little uncomfortable again, as his grip was strong. Rose followed too but noticed her sister waving at her to come back. She rolled her eyes and complied.

"I want you to take the elevator up to visit apartment 609. From there, you will be given your first assignment. Remember to knock first once you reach the door, she doesn't like unwanted visitors. Does all of this make sense, Tezoth?"

"Yes. Knock first and expect details for my 'job'."

"Good. And - no hard feelings back there when I fought you, alright? I was doing my job, I didn't mean all the stuff that I have said to you before as well."

"Don't worry about it. I don't hold grudges against anyone unless it's someone I really despise." Tez strolled into the elevator and pressed the sixth floor button. Bigby stood there until the elevator doors closed once again.

Bigby whispered to himself. "I hope that Snow made the right choice..."

END, of Chapter 11 part 2.

• Those pictures are superb. I downright LOVE the idea of Vivian being an angel. Well-executed ending, if I do say so myself.

• Very well-done, very emotional. I absolutely loved the scenes where Snow conversed with Tim for the first time, the scene where she bought him bread in the bakery, and the final scene in your current story in which she sent him the gift. :)

"And what's your name?" Snow asked the little boy who'd walked into the business office. He limped his way over to her desk, his clothes in

• "He's right. I'm tired of sitting on the hard ass wood floors, Harm. Plus, Carter needs a couch so he and mommy can cuddle while you and Time cuddle and we can all watch funny TV shows together..." Mary rambled on and on.

DAWWWW! How cute! She is such a smartass but you gotta love it! :) I loved it from beginning to end. I loved how you dd that; one part the past, another the future. Feel bad for Tim. :( Poor guy.

"And what's your name?" Snow asked the little boy who'd walked into the business office. He limped his way over to her desk, his clothes in

• Both of them were naked. Snow handed them their attire while she quickly turned her head away. Rose tried to keep in her laughter, due to how funny of a sight this was when they were trying to put their clothes on as fast as possible.

I laughed like a tard and not sure why! XD Tez's rasformation was awesome! The images pictured in my head, man! Love his business relationship with Bigby, btw! XD

Part 1 of this chapter should be located on page 42 of this thread. Plus, I will introduce a new Fable in the next chapter! Let me know in t

• edited August 2014

Oh man those pictures are brilliant! And congratulations on finishing another immense storyline! Also, I like the fact that Georgie and Lyla go to Portugal again :) and the names Junior and Mary picked for their twins, especial one of them ;)

Here, have this virtual beer and cigar and recline in a chair :P

• Your description of the fight was really well choreographed!

MasterStone posted: »

Chapter 10 Parallel Bond Daren confronted his friend Etan who was waiting for him down on the the fields. The large battle going on f

• Nice bit of bonding between Tiger Lilly and Hadgar, there. Guess they best hurry to rescue Peter!

Gorvar posted: »

NEVERMORE Chapter 4: Promises. He looked at his watch and nodded before he slipped it back in his pouch before he took out a old rag a

• I actually find that really quite emotional xD that was a really strong chapter! I liked the reference to T.J., when Toad mentioned his wife wanting a child, if it was a reference, of course.

• As soon as you said golden eyes, my mind jumped to Smaug from The Hobbit, what with his deep voice too. Obviously Tezoth is different from that dragon, but the combination in my mind seemed epic xD Great job with the transformation! Is the new Fable who the bird was?

Part 1 of this chapter should be located on page 42 of this thread. Plus, I will introduce a new Fable in the next chapter! Let me know in t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.