Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited August 2014

Well there is also a smaller time skip between episode 2 and 3 of about two weeks, if I remember right.

Kennysucks posted: »

If you do not include the three month time skip in season one, the whole season takes place over a mere five days. * Day 1: Start of ga

• When was that?

Well there is also a smaller time skip between episode 2 and 3 of about two weeks, if I remember right.

• 11-year-old Clementine's first outfit is purple. It seems spending time with Christa rubbed off on her. :P

• Ah, I forgot about that. It's interesting that both of them use that phrase no matter who you go with.

skoothz posted: »

Pete also says "Burnin' daylight" in the cigarette truck if you go with him instead of Nick.

• edited August 2014

Clem can tell Michelle the teenage bandit that she "killed someone" for her hat. This is technically true if she was the one who blew the Stranger's head off, because she only got her hat back afterwards..

• I actually told Michelle that. I spent that episode trying to intimidate everyone :p. I even threatened Alvin and Sarah, but I acted nice immediately afterwords, so it seemed like they realized I was bluffing XD.

Bokor posted: »

Clem can tell Michelle the teenage bandit that she "killed someone" for her hat. This is technically true if she was the one who blew the Stranger's head off, because she only got her hat back afterwards..

• In episode 1 of both seasons she says/can say her dad gave it to her. In this bonus scene Ed says she's just borrowing it.

sialark posted: »

When did they say it was for her birthday? They didn't say that in the trailer.

• Was that after the end of episode 2?

• You're right, there was a small timeskip in episode 3, after they came back from the dairy, for like 2 weeks or something.

• True. I was hoping for a plot twist :(

Nonatastic posted: »

It's just a palette swap unfortunately. A lot of characters are reused models wearing reused, palette swapped, and slightly modified clothes

• Kenny calls Nick 'Vanilla Ice' because of his baseball cap, even though he's just as guilty of the same thing.

• Alt text
    Lee was a real Hero he protected her like she was his own daughter he is the best protector ever!

Dark_Star posted: »

In A New Day; Clementine asks Lee if he can beat the ''Monsters'' Clementine: ''There was that thing in the bathroom, it tried to get

• This guy needs to have more major roles in games/movies. I need to hear that talented deep voice more often. I need...the Lee.

Bluebirdo posted: »

Since you brought up Archer: Dave Fennoy has voiced two minor characters in that series: Commander Kellogg the astronaut and George the train porter (I think he's a porter).

• Clem belive in afterlife

• edited August 2014

I know that. I'm saying they never said in any season in the actual game it was for her birthday unless I'm mistaken. It says so on the wiki, but I don't see any references. I'll just assume it's from an interview or something.

blukey posted: »

In episode 1 of both seasons she says/can say her dad gave it to her. In this bonus scene Ed says she's just borrowing it.

• Was Duck voiced by a real kid?

• I got a tie 2 or 3 times. Eddie's reaction was very funny.

• Yes.

Was Duck voiced by a real kid?

• Duck: "It's a goat, right?"

Clem: "WTF. NO."

Was Duck voiced by a real kid?

• I thought it was because they looked alike?

Bokor posted: »

Kenny calls Nick 'Vanilla Ice' because of his baseball cap, even though he's just as guilty of the same thing.

• Clementine's last words to her parents:

"I love you too."

• "Good is good". "Yeah, despite the circumstances"

I noticed in ep 1 of season one you can tell Lee isn't too good with kids but as the season goes on he gets better at interacting with Clem,

• It was for her birthday, she says this in episode 2 of S1 when/if Lee refuses to look for her hat when Clem asks you to help look for it. It's at the beginning of the episode.

I know that. I'm saying they never said in any season in the actual game it was for her birthday unless I'm mistaken. It says so on the wiki, but I don't see any references. I'll just assume it's from an interview or something.

• edited August 2014

Ok I'll take your word for it. Also if Lee stays silent when Clem asks him to help find her hat, she gets this really cute annoyed look on her face because you don't respond and says, ""Lee!"

Alt text

Go to 16:17. D'aww!

DoubleJump posted: »

It was for her birthday, she says this in episode 2 of S1 when/if Lee refuses to look for her hat when Clem asks you to help look for it. It's at the beginning of the episode.

• It was I miss you actually :D

Clementine's last words to her parents: "I love you too."

• No ;-;

It was an I love you.

cries harder

kaza125 posted: »

It was I miss you actually

• I read somewhere (I dunno if this is true), if you stay quiet whenever you talk to Larry, he apologizes if you approach him in the cannibal house before the shit hits the fan. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

• Also when Lee passed out in the car it was speculated that he was in there for more than a full day since Sandra had screamed; "Two nights ago"

If you do not include the three month time skip in season one, the whole season takes place over a mere five days. * Day 1: Start of ga

• aaaactually,it was "Okay, see you soon". Boom.

No ;-; It was an I love you. cries harder

• Clementine was only hiding in her treehouse because she wanted to check if the raccoon was still up there. The zombie apocalypse began soon after.

• Oh dang someone already said this.

TWD_25 posted: »

Clementine was only hiding in her treehouse because she wanted to check if the raccoon was still up there. The zombie apocalypse began soon after.

• "Dude, what are the chances of that?" :D -Eddie

I got a tie 2 or 3 times. Eddie's reaction was very funny.

• this thread is so damn interesting, i didnt know half of those things

• I can't remember if this was confirmed anywhere else in the game but if you look in Lee's parent's store there are adds for Easter egg hunts and stuff so the apocalypse could have first started in March/April.

• edited August 2014

If you steal Pete's watch from the cabin, and you saved Pete, you have an option to look at the watch when you're stuck with him in the cigarette truck. Does anyone know what happens if you look at it?

Alt text

Seen in this playthrough, but the player didn't look at it. Go to 4:30.

• I think Nick's original concept art was of him wearing the baseball cap backwards, which would have made Kenny's insult less nonsensical. At present, it just sounds hypocritical.

I thought it was because they looked alike?

• I believe Clem just looks at it and her eyes turn to Pete, and nothing more.

If you steal Pete's watch from the cabin, and you saved Pete, you have an option to look at the watch when you're stuck with him in the ciga

• Yes. You just look at the time then at Pete, but he doesn't say anything about it. .

If you steal Pete's watch from the cabin, and you saved Pete, you have an option to look at the watch when you're stuck with him in the ciga

• I got a question. If you go by yourself to the hospital at the end of ep.4 in season one, do you get the chance to cut your own arm off?

• One of the last things that Clementine said to her parents were: "I miss you"

The last thing the Lee said to Clementine: "I'll miss you"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.