The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Well I'll try next time.

• I saw your reply.

k.

That sounds half-assed. Do not be sad breh. It's okey now.

• Your Bio says "Done."

What does that mean?!

Twistee posted: »

I saw your reply. k.

• Not quite. It's actually pronounced marHaban. It's basically an informal way of saying hi/hello.

ahlan is a greeting in Arabic though. I think it roughly means 'nice to meet you'. One person says 'ahlan wa sahlan' and the other replies 'ahlan biik' or 'ahlan biika' depending one gender.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I figured xD Is it pronounced "ahalan"?

• Wasp stung his lip.

Alt text

ouch

• I know that word too, I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, it's a word used normally in Israel, too :p

BigBlindMax posted: »

Not quite. It's actually pronounced marHaban. It's basically an informal way of saying hi/hello. ahlan is a greeting in Arabic though.

• Just been thinking about leaving the forum.

Place has been a big fuckfest lately.

Your Bio says "Done." What does that mean?!

• Nu pls ;-;

Just been thinking about leaving the forum. Place has been a big fuckfest lately.

• Sorta like سلام and שלום.

I know that word too, I'm pretty sure. Yeah, it's a word used normally in Israel, too

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2014

Gotta agree about the fuckfest part. I was was practically out the door a couple days ago, but things seem to have improved a bit since then.

Just been thinking about leaving the forum. Place has been a big fuckfest lately.

• Amid the Ruins

Alt text

• kewl ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

Sorta like سلام and שלום.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Twistee, I'm sorry but to me, that's a bullshit reason to leave the forum imo, some of the users exaggerated yeah, but they had their reasons to be angry, and it's all done now anyway, we (sorta) got our lounge back, let's just go back to it.

And you're our friend, we want you here :(

• EW OUCH FUCK

Wasp stung his lip. ouch

• Good luck to him talking for the next week <.>

EW OUCH FUCK

• Dafuq? Is that Japanese?

kewl ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

• It's emoticons created from Japanese letters, yeah xD

Dafuq? Is that Japanese?

• Wuh uuu miin hood wuck alking?

Good luck to him talking for the next week <.>

• Long story short I just really need a break from here. Need to focus on Life and such, this place just takes my mind off things and idek why I come on when I don't comment much.

Just need to leave, it's probably best but idk.

Twistee, I'm sorry but to me, that's a bullshit reason to leave the forum imo, some of the users exaggerated yeah, but they had their reason

• I'm just glad we have a thread again.

Because now our plan to take over the forums can now commence! Muahahaha!

• What a crappy week.

The crappiest.

Gotta agree about the fuckfest part. I was was practically out the door a couple days ago, but things seem to have improved a bit since then.

• edited September 2015

Thread: The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread (Update: May 2 - Read the main post)

Alt text

Here, you can make small talk with other Telltale Community Members or just share your thoughts about Whatever's On Your Mind.

If you just want to kick back and get to know other community members better, than this thread is the place to do so. You can make small talk, post interesting links, mess around, share stories, ask for advice and share your opinions, or do whatever else you like.

Funny Pictures/memes/gifs/videos/etc in normal amounts are OK, but if you only want to post or look at funny things, we have another thread for that!

If you post a really tall picture or have a lot of pictures/gifs in one post, please spoiler tag it so people can scroll past it easier.

Update: August 3, 2015

Having problems with the new site update not looking right? Try clearing your cache from your web browser's settings. This should solve most of your problems.

Update: May 2, 2015

Hey guys, I'm going update the rules of this thread again to be a little more specific. If you are going to post a new comment here that only has a funny picture/gif/meme/Twitter or Facebook picture/etc, post it in Whatever Makes You Laugh instead.

Posting a funny picture/gif/meme/etc as a response to somebody else's comment is OK, but otherwise if you want to make a new comment that only has a funny picture/gif/meme/Twitter or Facebook picture/etc, post it in Whatever Makes You Laugh. The reason for this is I want the thread to be more mobile friendly and I'm also trying to make this thread focus more on discussions and less on memes - we already have a thread for memes and funny stuff.

Otherwise, using pictures is fine. As before, just use them in moderation. New posts that only have a funny picture should be saved for Whatever Makes You Laugh.

• Whatever's On Your Mind - Same thing as always; small talk, silliness, etc. We'd like to ask that you use pictures/videos/etc in normal, moderate amounts
    • NEW - Whatever Makes You Laugh - New thread; share and look at funny pictures/memes/gifs/videos/comics/etc from across the web to your heart's content.

Want to share funny pictures, videos, or gifs that make you laugh?

Check out the Whatever Makes You Laugh Megathread!

• edited September 2015

Thread: The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread (Update: May 2 - Read the main post)

Alt text

Here, you can make small talk with other Telltale Community Members or just share your thoughts about Whatever's On Your Mind.

If you just want to kick back and get to know other community members better, than this thread is the place to do so. You can make small talk, post interesting links, mess around, share stories, ask for advice and share your opinions, or do whatever else you like.

Funny Pictures/memes/gifs/videos/etc in normal amounts are OK, but if you only want to post or look at funny things, we have another thread for that!

If you post a really tall picture or have a lot of pictures/gifs in one post, please spoiler tag it so people can scroll past it easier.

Update: August 3, 2015

Having problems with the new site update not looking right? Try clearing your cache from your web browser's settings. This should solve most of your problems.

Update: May 2, 2015

Hey guys, I'm going update the rules of this thread again to be a little more specific. If you are going to post a new comment here that only has a funny picture/gif/meme/Twitter or Facebook picture/etc, post it in Whatever Makes You Laugh instead.

Posting a funny picture/gif/meme/etc as a response to somebody else's comment is OK, but otherwise if you want to make a new comment that only has a funny picture/gif/meme/Twitter or Facebook picture/etc, post it in Whatever Makes You Laugh. The reason for this is I want the thread to be more mobile friendly and I'm also trying to make this thread focus more on discussions and less on memes - we already have a thread for memes and funny stuff.

Otherwise, using pictures is fine. As before, just use them in moderation. New posts that only have a funny picture should be saved for Whatever Makes You Laugh.

• Whatever's On Your Mind - Same thing as always; small talk, silliness, etc. We'd like to ask that you use pictures/videos/etc in normal, moderate amounts
    • NEW - Whatever Makes You Laugh - New thread; share and look at funny pictures/memes/gifs/videos/comics/etc from across the web to your heart's content.

Want to share funny pictures, videos, or gifs that make you laugh?

Check out the Whatever Makes You Laugh Megathread!

• We will.

...and open again. Behave yourselves.

• Well at least they're aware of who actually buys their products.

Look at this. Look at this, and point and laugh at it. https://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/advancedwarfare/blog/2014/08/21/mountain-dew-and-doritos-join-forces-with-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare

• So... whatever is on your all of your minds?

• Alt text

hayd24 posted: »

So... whatever is on your all of your minds?

• hayd24 posted: »

So... whatever is on your all of your minds?

• I've got a large packet of pretzels. In case anyone wanted to know.

Well at least they're aware of who actually buys their products.

• ...Good to know.

Click here

• Having a fever is boring. And the thread is open again so here's a random gif:

Alt text

• CAP'N SEEMON LIVES.

Having a fever is boring. And the thread is open again so here's a random gif:

• Not really...

Alt text

CAP'N SEEMON LIVES.

• School is so different than last year T_T

• Timezones.

Some people are probably still asleep.

hayd24 posted: »

Does everyone know we are open yet?

• Does everyone know we are open yet?

• True.

Timezones. Some people are probably still asleep.

• Alt text

“Until they became conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.”

RIP Password and Giraffe

“We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.”

scurries back to Skype

• ;-;

“Until they became conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.” RIP Password and Giraffe “We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.” scurries back to Skype

Sign in to comment in this discussion.