The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Quite a few people have been banned, which is unfortunate.

“Until they became conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.” RIP Password and Giraffe “We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.” scurries back to Skype

• Alt text

This is so epic respect Maddi :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'll be on skype in about twenty minutes btw :D

“Until they became conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.” RIP Password and Giraffe “We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.” scurries back to Skype

• Is that Duck?

ComingSoon posted: »

Wasp stung his lip. ouch

• I could say the same...

School is so different than last year T_T

• All of you are on Skype and I can't even create a new account. I even tried "Iateyourcookies2439" and It always says the username is already used.

Alt text

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2014

ISIS: Can we 'fuel up for battle' too? We brought cars....please?

Alt text

Look at this. Look at this, and point and laugh at it. https://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/advancedwarfare/blog/2014/08/21/mountain-dew-and-doritos-join-forces-with-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare

• Alt text

My temperature is getting ridiculously high, This fever is actually becoming worse that the last one. So I'll go to the hospital, I'll see you tomorrow... Probably.

• Get well bitch :l

My temperature is getting ridiculously high, This fever is actually becoming worse that the last one. So I'll go to the hospital, I'll see you tomorrow... Probably.

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Get well bitch :l

• Why not just use a normal username?

All of you are on Skype and I can't even create a new account. I even tried "Iateyourcookies2439" and It always says the username is already used.

• Yo!

• Ayo, word up.

Deceptio posted: »

Yo!

• Random spam :/ WTF is everyone

Alt text

• Alt text

Kept you waiting, huh?

Heh, I'm just waiting for something. The others will be on later, maybe. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

Random spam WTF is everyone

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

@Markd4547 I'm still waiting for you to watch SnK bro, I wanna hear your thoughts about it Ψ(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)Ψ

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Me to When is the next chapter of your story Pro we need it more then ever to cheer everyone up :/

Kept you waiting, huh? Heh, I'm just waiting for something. The others will be on later, maybe. B]

• Alt text

Soon I'm to busy atm my sister had a baby yesterday so been in the hospital most of the time for a while :/ but I will when I get the time :D

@Markd4547 I'm still waiting for you to watch SnK bro, I wanna hear your thoughts about it Ψ(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)Ψ

• Probably not until next week, if sooner than that, I'll let you know. But I probably won't be on as much, and I won't be here Tuesday. Don't want to start it, and then not be able to post daily.

Me to When is the next chapter of your story Pro we need it more then ever to cheer everyone up

• Ok Thanks :)

Probably not until next week, if sooner than that, I'll let you know. But I probably won't be on as much, and I won't be here Tuesday. Don't want to start it, and then not be able to post daily.

• No prob, bro. B]

Alt text

Ok Thanks

• Congratulations :)

Soon I'm to busy atm my sister had a baby yesterday so been in the hospital most of the time for a while but I will when I get the time

• AWWWW congratulations!!! :D

Soon I'm to busy atm my sister had a baby yesterday so been in the hospital most of the time for a while but I will when I get the time

• Thanks I might upload a picture of him tomorrow his name is Lee but my sister never played TWD though so it has no relation to the character :/ and I have a true ghost story as well with what happened in the hospital with Lee I'll write up full story tomorrow here :D

Congratulations

• edited August 2014

Thank you Rachel I'm delighted :D

AWWWW congratulations!!!

• Man... My little brother's friend just passed away from cancer :/

One life ended, a new one just started..

• Congratulations! Now you're Uncle Mark :D

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Tried the Skype lounge it's cool but I don't have GTA so it was all just clicking keyboard noises and talking about GTA as their playing while on Skype with 8 different random voices at once XD.

Alt text

• odamn

Congratulations! Now you're Uncle Mark

• Sorry, they were doing a GTA session for Devyn's (sardines) birthday. And sorry about Elian, he's basically the Ben of the Skype Lounge xD

Tried the Skype lounge it's cool but I don't have GTA so it was all just clicking keyboard noises and talking about GTA as their playing while on Skype with 8 different random voices at once XD.

• Congrats Mark :)

• I'm so sorry :'(

Man... My little brother's friend just passed away from cancer One life ended, a new one just started..

• Ohhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiit the lounge is back.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I'm sad, but not that much, I didn't know him too well.

I guess it's the first time my little brother deals with death, when he told me the news I thought I saw a grin on his face, so I got up and was about to slap him into the ground because I was fucking furious at his attitude, but I stopped myself...

He had it for a while, they thought things were getting better, but I guess they hid the truth from everyone else :/

I'm so sorry

• Rachelle is not amused :l

Alt text

Alt text

I MISSED PHOTOSHOP

• Better den ever

Ohhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiit the lounge is back.

• LMAO

Rachelle is not amused :l I MISSED PHOTOSHOP

• Heck yeah

Better den ever

• Sorry to hear that. :/

Man... My little brother's friend just passed away from cancer One life ended, a new one just started..

• Is your name Gillette? Cuz you're the best a man can get.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.