Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Yes.

The worst part is if I recall correctly it's a gruesome QTE.

Alt text

It also happens if it's only you and Ben, who faints.

Alt text

Lee: My hero -_-

I got a question. If you go by yourself to the hospital at the end of ep.4 in season one, do you get the chance to cut your own arm off?

• dem feelz

One of the last things that Clementine said to her parents were: "I miss you" The last thing the Lee said to Clementine: "I'll miss you"

• Bro, i can't hold all of these feels

Dark_Star posted: »

In A New Day; Clementine asks Lee if he can beat the ''Monsters'' Clementine: ''There was that thing in the bathroom, it tried to get

• According to the No Going Back trailer, it was actually "See you soon."

fallandir posted: »

dem feelz

• Clem's last words to her parents were "See you soon"

One of the last things that Clementine said to her parents were: "I miss you" The last thing the Lee said to Clementine: "I'll miss you"

• One of the last things

It's ok though, it's easy to miss.

Bokor posted: »

According to the No Going Back trailer, it was actually "See you soon."

• She never got to see them soon. ;_;

Clem's last words to her parents were "See you soon"

• edited August 2014

Alt text
    I cant hold all these feels ;-;

She never got to see them soon. ;_;

• Well, if it's just Lee and Ben, and you fail the QTE jumping from the bell tower back to the roof, Ben will help Lee up. That counts for something, right?

BlueShadiw posted: »

Yes. The worst part is if I recall correctly it's a gruesome QTE. It also happens if it's only you and Ben, who faints. Lee: My hero -_-

• Yep.

I just wanted to add that part for the lols :D

Liayso posted: »

Well, if it's just Lee and Ben, and you fail the QTE jumping from the bell tower back to the roof, Ben will help Lee up. That counts for something, right?

• Well, you got a lol (and a like) from me.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Yep. I just wanted to add that part for the lols

• "Yes, YES!"

Alt text

Liayso posted: »

Well, you got a lol (and a like) from me.

• From the tapes in Crawford it started on June 20th, I believe.

I can't remember if this was confirmed anywhere else in the game but if you look in Lee's parent's store there are adds for Easter egg hunts and stuff so the apocalypse could have first started in March/April.

• When you're at the pharmacy, you pick up three energy bars. For some reason, you can't give one to Doug..

• When you choose your last words to Clementine, picking anything other than 'I'll miss you' will result in Clementine grabbing his hand. Lee will then squeeze it back.

• ;-;

stop giving me feels pls. i crie everitiem.

angelknives posted: »

aaaactually,it was "Okay, see you soon". Boom.

• Possibly when you can warn Luke about Arvo or not.

Pride posted: »

Huh, it's true. I took screenshots of a couple LPs, check it out, it's quite the difference...: Don't mind the black spot, I had to block

• Ironically, Clem is in the forest for most of Season 2 :O

fallandir posted: »

There is a cool dialogue back in 103 "Long Road Ahead", when Lee starts to talk to Clem about a plan when they eventually reach Savannah. It

• Don't all of the dialog choices lead to that line? I've never heard anything different on any playthroughs.

• Pretty much every game company is big on recycling. :) Makes the most sense from a dev and financial standpoint.

Nonatastic posted: »

It's just a palette swap unfortunately. A lot of characters are reused models wearing reused, palette swapped, and slightly modified clothes

• It was July 20th, counting back.

blukey posted: »

From the tapes in Crawford it started on June 20th, I believe.

• Lee tells Herschel he plans to look after Clem until they find her parents.

Lee collapses in the street just after Clem finds her parents. Mission accomplished? :(

• edited August 2014

Oddly enough, Kenny never at all communicates with Jane in EP3 and EP4. He also might be the only character to not do so. Kenny only mentions Jane one time during EP4 and refers to her as Clementine's "new little friend" and that he doesn't care about what she says.

• At the same time, he seemed impressed by her when she suggested the zombie guts tactic.

Oddly enough, Kenny never at all communicates with Jane in EP3 and EP4. He also might be the only character to not do so. Kenny only mention

• Clem didn't know she was in a Telltale game yet, and their definition of "soon"

I cant hold all these feels ;-;

• I don't know anything special! Just that if you let ben die in the clock tower, let him fall. Then, you'll be walking towards the stranger's house, and kenny will tell lee to "lighten up" as he slaps him on the back, thus knocking clementines walkie talkie into an opening in a roof, into a building full of walkers. Christa goes and grabs it, she gets grabbed by a walker, and then kenny hops down to save her, sounds like both of them die, but the return. It drastically changes season 2 e1. :)

• Ah. Thanks, my memory was a bit fuzzy.

Bluebirdo posted: »

It was July 20th, counting back.

If you drop Ben/let Crawford Oberson kill him in the belltower, Kenny will save Christa there, so Christa survives and it's not a huge reveal for her to be in 201.

I don't know anything special! Just that if you let ben die in the clock tower, let him fall. Then, you'll be walking towards the stranger's

• edited August 2014

They didn't die.

It was obvious both of them got separated.

I don't know anything special! Just that if you let ben die in the clock tower, let him fall. Then, you'll be walking towards the stranger's

• I thought she only grabbed his hand when you chose to leave Lee.

quinnics posted: »

When you choose your last words to Clementine, picking anything other than 'I'll miss you' will result in Clementine grabbing his hand. Lee will then squeeze it back.

• edited August 2014

Also that Sandra's body was kinda decayed at that point. ^

Kennysucks posted: »

If you do not include the three month time skip in season one, the whole season takes place over a mere five days. * Day 1: Start of ga

• edited August 2014

Posted this on the ep 5 hype thread, but might be some of ya'll miss it:

Alt text

Clem was having a tea party in the bonus trailer scene. T.T Maybe with Sandra? D':

• "I'd fill these cups with bourbon if I could."

• They must have communicated offscreen, atleast in episode 3 since they worked together when they dropped the big sack. Kenny said a bad word and Jane said watch out.

Oddly enough, Kenny never at all communicates with Jane in EP3 and EP4. He also might be the only character to not do so. Kenny only mention

• Tits or gtfo(pics or no nothin)

Jk good try we ain't stupid LOL.

Shadusnox posted: »

Omid can determinately challenge lee to a cripple fight

• Well do you know that ben flirts with clementine if you feed him and clementine at s1 ep2?

I knew both of these. I know everything about the walking dead. EVERYTHING! *overly attached*

• I just wanted to add that.. :D

"I'd fill these cups with bourbon if I could."

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited August 2014

Rebecca had the shortest re-animation time, she turned only seconds after death

• What about the guy in Vinces prison bus? :)

Kennysucks posted: »

Rebecca had the shortest re-animation time, she turned only seconds after death

• edited August 2014

If Clem waited around for about 5 more minutes in the jewelry store in No Time Left, she'd probably get to see Lee reanimate...

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

What about the guy in Vinces prison bus?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.