The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Football was invented in England before American football even existed with that name and so was Rugby which was completely ripped off to make American football and they don't even wear helmets. I hope history is still a subject in America :P be more like Canada be nice to other cultures

Maybe to you peasants but to us Muricans it's soccer.

• Meh I still would

After TWD and TWAU, I'll buy anything telltale makes. Except if they make a COD game.

• Not really jokes. It's just my brain trying to make me laugh and it worked.

Markd4547 posted: »

Tell me the jokes pls :O

• Oh well, I like talking to myself anyway.

• I talk to myself a lot too... Let's talk to ourselves together.

I've been talking to myself for the past 2 hours and just laughing like an idiot at my jokes.

• lol.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury WTF it's legit ah merica XDDD http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/kinder-surprise-eggs-are-illegal-in-the-united-states-a-827741.html

• WORST! SPORT! EVA!

I will help we just need to find the right sport Curling YES sweeping looks fun

• Jadenism ^.^

I find it annoying that people type like this: "Hello I Am Your Neighbor, Nice To Meet You." LIKE SRSLY. WTF.

• I find it annoying that people type like this:

"Hello I Am Your Neighbor, Nice To Meet You."

LIKE SRSLY. WTF.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD :O Wait!! I want to be a Kinder egg smuggler or an egg dealer we are allowed kinder eggs over here $$$

Twistee posted: »

lol.

• Brings me back to my child hood. Hey Woodbury, ever seen this movie? That song was in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2UUMsInka2s

ooooooo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t8-_pI1-9Q

• edited August 2014

I'll play a demo first before I decide to buy it. I'm not much a fan of Borderlands.

Anyone getting TFTB? I already saved $40.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD I know right F**K THEM for trying to be nice >:O

I find it annoying that people type like this: "Hello I Am Your Neighbor, Nice To Meet You." LIKE SRSLY. WTF.

• Alt text

When Canada strikes back. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

@Welcome_to_Woodbury WTF it's legit ah merica XDDD http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/kinder-surprise-eggs-are-illegal-in-the-united-states-a-827741.html

• Me(Homer) with my neighbour.

Alt text

• Alt text

XD No more wars, propaganda, corrupt cops or monitoring

United states of Canada

When Canada strikes back. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

• edited August 2014

I shall watch over the country. For I am the dark rabbit.

Alt text

XD No more wars, propaganda, corrupt cops or monitoring United states of Canada

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2014

I picked up Borderlands and Borderlands 2 since they're currently 75% off on Steam. I'm going to play through them to see if I like the humor and the setting before I decide on whether I'd likely like such things when they're presented in Tales from the Borderlands. I did like Claptrap in Poker Night 2, so it's likely I'll like the humor, but I'm planning on trying at least Borderlands 2, since that will let me know about the setting as well.

Anyone getting TFTB? I already saved $40.

• Hey man just letting you know I'm probably leaving this lounge soon, I don't know when. :/

XD :O Wait!! I want to be a Kinder egg smuggler or an egg dealer we are allowed kinder eggs over here $$$

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD My neighbors son goes boxing with me my bro ok rood I wouldn't do that :P

Irish communication

Me: nods head Alright?

Neighbour: I'm grand

Me(Homer) with my neighbour.

• Alt text

There can be no true despair without hope I will create the chaos to disrupt the established order then they turn to Canada for help I'll take a dive Dark rabbit saves the day and BAM hockey and poutine for everyone MUHAHHA

I shall watch over the country. For I am the dark rabbit.

• Alt text

NO DON'T Jacob we need you here pls :'(

Hey man just letting you know I'm probably leaving this lounge soon, I don't know when.

• edited August 2014

You're lucky. I got a neighbour who's an absolute snob and all she does is bitch about everyone's yards. She only rents the place and she acts like she OWNS the place. She even goes on my yard and dad tells her get off of it. She likes to cause trouble. And she's my relative for fuck's sake. I wouldn't care if she broke a bone or something. Damn old nagging bitch. -_-

XD My neighbors son goes boxing with me my bro ok rood I wouldn't do that :P Irish communication Me: nods head Alright? Neighbour: I'm grand

• Don't leave!

Hey man just letting you know I'm probably leaving this lounge soon, I don't know when.

• Alt text

Dayum about Yards really? it there not more to life to bitch about :/

You're lucky. I got a neighbour who's an absolute snob and all she does is bitch about everyone's yards. She only rents the place and she ac

• My depression isn't getting any better, I think I need to focus on life.

Plus I really don't get along with most of the people here, but I'll still likely be on the forum though. :/

NO DON'T Jacob we need you here pls

• Alt text

:'/ Ok whatever you think I hope you feel better soon everyone goes through a stage of depression you will come out stronger and happier then ever believe me :')

My depression isn't getting any better, I think I need to focus on life. Plus I really don't get along with most of the people here, but I'll still likely be on the forum though.

• Come on, Jacob! You do get along with people here.

My depression isn't getting any better, I think I need to focus on life. Plus I really don't get along with most of the people here, but I'll still likely be on the forum though.

• Alt text

I know, right?

Dayum about Yards really? it there not more to life to bitch about

• Me Too.

• I've played Borderlands and Borderlands 2 in PC.

It's really enjoyable and fun. :)

Wb back! ^_^

Jennifer posted: »

I picked up Borderlands and Borderlands 2 since they're currently 75% off on Steam. I'm going to play through them to see if I like the hum

• edited August 2014

You know it's purple, JonJon.

JonGon posted: »

Clem's hat... Purple or Blue? What is your opinion?

• edited August 2014

double post plz.

Jennifer posted: »

I picked up Borderlands and Borderlands 2 since they're currently 75% off on Steam. I'm going to play through them to see if I like the hum

Sign in to comment in this discussion.