The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I know. This is actually all summer work, so I guess it isn't as bad because we have like 2 months, but still, I also had to read 2 novels and answer questions is paragraphs. I mean, isn't the point of summer is to have a break from school and finally get to have fun? Yet they still give you a shit ton of work!

Ugh, I totally agree. It's only once in a blue moon when you get that super chill teacher that doesn't assign any homework and never gets angry or yells at anyone.

I have four whole pages to do that have about 35 questions on each. Due Thursday, along with all my other homework I need to finish. Teachers seriously need to screw off, they're giving way too much.

• edited August 2014

Cool. Who's getting married?

ComingSoon posted: »

At a hotel now. Free wifi tho ^.^ 2 PM EST wedding and then at 5 I got a huge dinner... Gonna be a long day. (AND NO I'M NOT THE ONE GETTING MARRIED FOR ALL THE SMARTASSES)

• edited August 2014

Alt text

It only took me 2 seconds to find the answer using google :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Deceptio posted: »

Dammit Mark, stealing my glory!

• The way my teacher said is that you add the powers and then multiply the numbers. But you can only add the powers and multiply the numbers with each other if they have the same base, if they don't then I think you just multiply them together or something, but you don't actually work it out. And if it has a negative exponent, you do the reciprocal and put it to the denominator so its not negative anymore. And then leave the rest as the numerator.

I got: 12mn *-2m^4 * P^5 <--all of that over n/2

I could (most freakin probably) be wrong.

Uh, well the carrot key (^) is used for going to the power. Like, m to the 3rd power is ____ and p to the 5th power is ____. But I think

• :3 XD

You know it's purple, JonJon.

• Still waiting for the day I'll use that stuff in real life.

Math was my favorite subject for like, a day. Now I hate it.

• My cousin is. She's the lucky bride ^.^ there's gonna be a dinner with a dance from 5-9 so it's gonna be a long night of celebration.

Oh and funny fact about me: I used to think the kiss at weddings got the bride pregnant because the wife was usually pregnant not that long after...

if you know what I mean.

Cool. Who's getting married?

• Lol I tried using websites to get the answers, like Mathway.com which is usually right, but when I try plugging in the question into multiple other websites they all give me different answers. I don't know which one is the right one.

Markd4547 posted: »

Here Rachel copy and paste then Search ;D http://www.tiger-algebra.com/drill/(12mn)(-m~3n~-2p~5)(2m)/

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD good point but cheating Rachel smh :P

Lol I tried using websites to get the answers, like Mathway.com which is usually right, but when I try plugging in the question into multiple other websites they all give me different answers. I don't know which one is the right one.

• They do. They're magical kisses.

Alt text

My cousin is. She's the lucky bride ^.^ there's gonna be a dinner with a dance from 5-9 so it's gonna be a long night of celebration. Oh

• Wow! Congrats to your cousin! :D

Oh my god my sides! XD

My cousin is. She's the lucky bride ^.^ there's gonna be a dinner with a dance from 5-9 so it's gonna be a long night of celebration. Oh

• if you know what I mean

Alt text

Congrats :)

• That's super easy! The solution is to not do it.

Math was my favorite subject for like, a day. Now I hate it.

• It will get harder if you cheat!

Lol I tried using websites to get the answers, like Mathway.com which is usually right, but when I try plugging in the question into multiple other websites they all give me different answers. I don't know which one is the right one.

• I was never good at it and now it's like trying to read Ancient Latin.

All this math stuff I'm seeing... I wish I was good at it like I was 3 years ago. Now this stuff looks like hieroglyphics.

• Thanks! Glad my innocent idiocy could make someone laugh :D

Wow! Congrats to your cousin! Oh my god my sides! XD

• Alt text

if you know what I mean Congrats

• Alt text

All this math stuff I'm seeing... I wish I was good at it like I was 3 years ago. Now this stuff looks like hieroglyphics.

• Of course. Thing is, I was wondering why all the other kisses ever never got ladies pregnant XD luckily I learned about the birds and the bees.

They do. They're magical kisses.

• Because OBVIOUSLY most women have a natural resistance against that sort of thing until after the wedding ceremony, when it wears off. Some women just have a weaker immune system than others, which causes them to get knocked up all the time before marriage.

Of course. Thing is, I was wondering why all the other kisses ever never got ladies pregnant XD luckily I learned about the birds and the bees.

• edited August 2014

Finally released my comic, but my god did it take forever to upload! The internet is so slow that a snail can go faster! D:

Anyway I'll be gone for a week now. I need to do thangs.

Alt text

• I'll See ya bro enjoy your break :'/

Finally released my comic, but my god did it take forever to upload! The internet is so slow that a snail can go faster! Anyway I'll be gone for a week now. I need to do thangs.

• what the hell are we talking about?

• Alt text

Erm we are talking about Stuff...thangs :/

koban4max posted: »

what the hell are we talking about?

• edited August 2014

EVERYTHING

• Alt text

I am your worst enemy Batman, I AM YOUR PARENTS!!!

But BATMAN :'/

• PARENTS

Alt text

But Batman loves his parents :'O

I am your worst enemy Batman, I AM YOUR PARENTS!!!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

But Batman loves his parents :'O

Alt text

They don't love him back. >:D

PARENTS But Batman loves his parents :'O

• Actually, I think you're right on where you add the powers and multiply the numbers. But other than that I have no clue what to do, your answer is probably a lot more accurate than mine.

The way my teacher said is that you add the powers and then multiply the numbers. But you can only add the powers and multiply the numbers

• Alt text

It only took me 2 seconds to find the answer using google :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2014

Man, fuck homework. I gotta memorize five chapters worth of verb rules and vocab before Arabic 003.

Alt text

At least I'm done with math forever! :D You guys are braver souls than I.

You think that's bad?

• Congratulations to your cousin :)

• Where's everybody?

Alt text

• I make sure I know how to do it! I don't just put the answers in and leave it at that, I work it out on my own first and then I get the answers to make sure I'm doing it right.

XD good point but cheating Rachel smh :P

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Good sounds Smart just checking be careful :D

I make sure I know how to do it! I don't just put the answers in and leave it at that, I work it out on my own first and then I get the answers to make sure I'm doing it right.

• Exactly what it says on the tin. 'Whatever's on your mind.'

• lel

Where's everybody?

• Love eating lemons?

lel

Sign in to comment in this discussion.