Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• No problem, I figured it might help some, maybe.

This is really cool, thanks for sharing with us!

• It certainly helped a lot with me, I'm diggin' that rose sword hilt.

EMMYPESS posted: »

No problem, I figured it might help some, maybe.

• Well since Shere Khan, Bigby and Bluebeard all get a free pass surviving death, why not Smaug? :)
    I imagine Sauron would be working with the Adversary at this point, rule Middle-Earth in his name. Smaug was more his own thing in the Hobbit book so to imagine him fleei-uhum moving to the Mundy world, taking up a human persona and eventually fall in love and marry a human girl....it's kinda nice and shows off screen character development like Bigby.
    Yes I admit Tezoth did give me the idea to introduce Smaug. Well "introduce", he will show up in the epilogue at the wedding.

You like my Tezoth character? How nice of you to mention! I agree with what said Noir said above as well, the Smaug reference was a nice addition.

• Glad to know! You've made me wonder how the wedding will play out now. :) And thank ya.

Gorvar posted: »

Well since Shere Khan, Bigby and Bluebeard all get a free pass surviving death, why not Smaug? I imagine Sauron would be working with the

• Haha you know me! Couldn't take a screenshot, so had to take the pic with my phone. XD

I had to throw some little things in there like that. :P

Aw yeah, taking a picture of your computer screen with your phone, nice one. :P Mary cooking seems like an event that no one would ever dream her of doing. Yet, we've just experienced it, I love the change.

• Uh this did help! I got lost for a bit but I'm good now. :) That is how I pictured harm; a similar version to Winter. i'd LOVE to see how you draw Harmony but that is just me. (That and if you are ever comfortable doing so.)

• Prologue part 3

"My better half"

NOTE: I was asked polietly to finish the section for Georgie Porgie. His connection and destiny with Lyla has caught the attention of so many viewers that have seen the images and read the story behind his escape from death's grip and the little girl that would save his soul. At first, I wasn't going to do so but why not? It has been a LONG time since I've fallen in love with a video game character. :) And yes-there WILL be images soon. Been so busy but its all worth it.

#TeamGeorgieForever

Enjoy. :)

Georgie had kept a low profile since his return to Fabletown. The club was slightly damaged; graffiti painted across the door adertising 'Murderer' and 'Killer' in bright red welcomed the once pimp back to his old stomping grounds. He knew his two years spent at the Farm would not be taken up very well with the locals.

'Who the fuck cares if he spent two years there! I don't understand why Bigby didn't just throw his ass down the Witching Well!'

'Well, I hear that wolf, John, had something to do with it...'

'So, Bigby is going to take orders from a FOLKER?! I thought they-'

'Apparently, it has to do with his daughter....'

It took Georgie months and thousands of dollars to fix up the Pudding & Pie but it was all worth it. It had to be, he thought. Why else was he standing in front of the thing that caused all this? The reason they both risked their lives and jobs for him?

This thought always crossed his mind. Today was no different, as he quickly turned the hot water knob and stepped out of the shower. He grabbed a towel, wrapped it around his waist and glanced at himself in the mirror. Behind his reflection, he noticed a black and blue floating orb. Nick.

"Yeesh, you look like a prune, Georgie! I was JUST comin' in here to get ya!"

"Fuck, Nick. It wasn't that long. And besides, I was thinking..."

"That this MIGHT be a bad idea?"

Earlier, John called him for a favor. His wife Nancy was sick and he was staying late to finish some paper work. His job duties were simple-watch his youngest daughter, Lyla Smith until he got off of work.

"Fuck off Nick if you are only here to complain."

"No no, I was just playing with you, Georgie. And besides. Gives you a chance to you know-"

Nick watched, as Georgie quickly got dressed, spray on some cologne and lace up his shoes. As Georgie sat on the bed, the ghostly orb floated around his bedroom until he came to a picture of the young girl. Georgie received that picture six months before he returned to Fabletown. Nancy sent that simply for reassurance. Nick smiled, as Georgie stood up.

"She's too cute, Georgie." He watched as Georgie grabbed his wallet and keys. "She's taken a liking to you."

Georgie exhaled. "Well, she better. We do have the markings..."

"Does she know what that means?"

"She just knows its something special, Nick."

As he walked out the door, Georgie snatched up a can of Dr. Pepper, popped the top and sat in the car. He placed the keys in the ignition, turned and as the engine purred like a kitten, he turned the radio on full blast. 'Wheels keep turning' screamed through the speakers, as he sped down the road and turned onto King street. Behind in a cloud of dust, Nick continued to float; Henry, his bartender, casually walked out and stood beside Nick.

"Where is he off to in such a hurry?"

"Lyla Jane Smith."

Georgie made it to the Smith residence, just as the song finished. He stopped the car, turned it off and walked up to the front. Just before he could knock, the door opened. Nancy stood in the doorway, clutching a blanket around her body and tissues in the other hand.

"Oh, Georgie. Please, come in."

"For fuck's sake, Nancy. You look-"

"Terrible? Yes, the Flu unfourtuantly. You know how kids are..."

As she coughed down the hall and called to Lyla, Georgie took a seat. The olive green walls were covered in family portraits. John loved his girls, that was something Georgie did know. Not long after Nancy left, he could hear the scuffle of feet. Lyla, carrying a doll, ran into the front and lunged herself at Georgie. The little girl with bouncing brown curls and deep yellow eyes wrapped her arms around his torso.

"GEORGIE!" She leaned her cheek into his chest. "You made it! I'm ready! Do you like my dress? Mommy got it JUST for today! And my doll! I love her! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"You look beautiful, Lyla. And did you ever give her a name?"

"Nope! Not yet!"

He had given her that doll when he returned to Fabletown. Since then, she never left the damn thing alone. As he grabbed her hand and led her down to the car, Nancy blew a kiss and waved.

"Behave, young lady! Listen to Georgie!"

The anxious wolf cub waved back, as Georgie buckled her into the seat and return to the driver seat. As he started the car up and radio began playing music again, Lyla took her doll and placed it beside her. Georgie drove down the busy street, as he headed to the Tuffet Diner and Drive in.

"Georgie, can I get whatever I want?"

"I do not care, love. Whatever you want."

"How about...a Cheeseburger? And Cheesesticks?"

Georgie smiled. "Anything you want."

Thankfully the diner was not too busy, as he assisted Lyla from the car and to the restaurant. As the hostess sat them down, Lyla took the kids meal and began coloring a Pirate located in the front. Georgie scanned the menu, looking for his usual.

"What are YOU gonna get, Georgie?"

"Fish and Chips."

Lyla giggled. "Fish and Chips. You talk funny, when you say that." She tried repeating in his accent. "Fish and Chips. I like the way you talk."

Their waitress, pen and notebook in hand, stood before their table. As she flipped through the pages, the blonde smacked her gum and smiled at Lyla.

"Welcome folks, to the Tuffet diner. Can I start ya'll with your meals?"

"Uh, yes. I'll take you Fish and Chips with extra sauce and for the little lady, your Cheeseburger with no mayo and Cheesesticks." He winked at Lyla, who could no longer contain her giggles. "With Ranch on the side, please."

As the waitress scribbled this down, Georgie noticed several Fables eyeing him from the back. He tried to avoid eye contact, as the waitress gathered their menus.

"I'll have these orders placed for you two." She dug into her apron and pulled out several more crayons. "Here you go, sweetie. My, what a pretty picture you are coloring."

"Thank you."

The waitress smiles at Georgie. "Your daughter is just too precious."

Georgie was taken back. Daughter? The fuck? Kid didn't even look ANYTHING like him but before he could correct her, Lyla's face turned sour and annoyed.

"He's not my daddy...He's my boyfriend!"

Both Georgie and the waitress seemed surprised by her comment, as all Georgie could do was awkwardly laugh and watch the lady leave to the kitchen. He stared at the girl, now furiously coloring a bird.

"Lyla, sweetie. That wasn't very nice. You don't do that..."

"Well, you ARE." Lyla continued to color. Georgie didn't know whether to be concerned or estatic. He remained undecided and sat in silence. Lyla looked up and flashed him that heart melting smile. He didn't have the urge to be angry, so decided to go with 'estatic' instead. He reached for the blue crayon and joined her in finishing the bird.

"I like birds. They are so pretty. Do you like them, Georgie?"

Fuck that shit, he thought, as she traced the wing in purple. He couldn't stand the pesky vermin and even just coloring a cartoon bird was creating tension in his entire body. But the yellow eyes staring back at him allowed Georgie time to rethink his answer.

"No, not really but they are pretty."

"Well, I like em. Especially the pretty colorful ones that look like rainbows." She switched to another color. "What kinds of animals do you like?"

"Well, I like Cats, Wolves, Sn-"

Her eyes widened. "Wolves? I'm a Wolf!"

"Well, now I know WHY I like ya' so much, kid."

Lyla looks around. "Can I talk 'bout it here?"

Georgie knew what she meant. "Yes. Here you can."

"Do you know I can change?"

"Yes. Your daddy told me. How cool is that."

"Mommy says I look like a cottonball with legs and a tail!" She snorts. "Then, I like to howl really loud and run outside. Sometimes, my daddy takes me to the woods and we both change and he let's me run around ALL night!"

"Wow, that sounds like fun. You're not afraid or anything?"

"Nuh uh, its so cool, Georgie! You should come with us sometime!"

Before he could answer, the waitress returns with their meals. Eyeing the Cheesesticks, Lyla picks the biggest one up and dunks it into the Ranch.

"Anything else I can get ya'll?"

"No, we are fine, thank you."

As she leaves, Georgie grabs a napkin and wipes Lyla's face.

"Ranch goes IN your mouth, not all over it." She hands him a Cheesestick. "Sure, why not."

"Mmm! This is SOOOO good, Georgie! Thank you for lunch! Can we get ice cream after this?"

As she reaches over for another Cheesestick, he notices the marking. Slice of Pie. That's all it took, for he too, had one. It was located just below his heart. Every night, since their first encounter, a piece of color was added on. Day by day, the image of the Pie slowly became a colorful image for their connection.

"Sure, Lyla. Ice cream sound like a good idea. It's your day, love."

Lips covered in Ranch, she smiled her toothy grin and continued inhaling her lunch. The eyes surrounding them continued to watch, as if they were exotic animals behind cages. Georgie however, simply smiled and began eating his lunch; every couple of minutes, Lyla would take a piece of fish and dip it in the Tarter sauce. It didn't bother him.

He was having lunch with his saving grace.

Oh Miss Lyla was a fire cracker back then. :) If you have any questions that need answering, please. Ask away. :)

"If you're lucky enough to get a second chance, do not waste it. Take advantage of it because its a gift and it may be something better than you had before."

• Haha, yeah. Maybe one day I might draw her.

pudding_pie posted: »

Uh this did help! I got lost for a bit but I'm good now. That is how I pictured harm; a similar version to Winter. i'd LOVE to see how you draw Harmony but that is just me. (That and if you are ever comfortable doing so.)

• I figured you would XD There's a lot of epic shots of Rose in most recent issues.

It certainly helped a lot with me, I'm diggin' that rose sword hilt.

• edited August 2014

"How many bags of flour do we have?" Tim asks, breaking a fresh egg into the frying pan.

"Why? What are you planning on making?" I ask, shuffling through the cupboard.

"Huh, I dunno. Maybe we can make a cake, or something." Tim mixes the eggs up with his wooden spoon, scrambling them.

I pull out a sack of flour. "A cake? We don't have any icing or flavoring though."

"We can work something out." Tim scoops the scrambled eggs onto a chipped plate. He sets the plate down at the little wooden table in the middle of the room.

I sit across from him, chewing on the egg slowly. It needs ketchup, but we don't have many of the factory-made goodness of the mundy world.

"How many days has it been now? I stopped keeping track," Tim asks, lifting his fork to his mouth.

"I wanna say 2 weeks? Maybe?" I reply, standing up to take my plate to the basin. I turn the handle up and start filling it with water to do some dishes.

"Sounds about right," Tim says, slipping his plate into the sink past me. He wraps his arms around me as I scrub, looking over my shoulder through the window. I feel his breath on my skin, giving me chills up my spine.

I place the clean dishes on the drying rack and turn to face him, making sure his arms stay around my waist.

"Do you think they'll ever come?" I ask, leaning in onto his shoulder.

"Maybe one day. Who knows? Maybe the time passes differently over there. Maybe, it's still night time where we came from, and everyone is still asleep. Unaware of our disappearance."

"Maybe it's a good thing we ended up here," I say.

"And why do you say that?" Tim asks. He steps out of the embrace, grabbing the broom to sweep the floor.

I walk over to the table, taking a sip of water from my glass cup,"Because it's not bad here. Maybe this is just another adventure for us. And maybe we can sneak back one day, and no one will know we were ever gone. This could be our...our..."

"Our paradise?" Tim says, placing the broom back where it belongs.

"Exactly. You know what I'm talking about."

Tim walks over and kisses my lips,"Maybe I can get used to calling it that. You're right. It isn't bad out here. We're tucked away. Safe, for the time being."

"Do you wanna join me in the bedroom," I whisper in his ear.

"Gladly," He whispers back.

"What do you mean, my granddaughter is fucking missing?" Miss White yelled over the phone. Morgan held it about 2 feet away from her head, waiting for Snow to calm down before saying anything further.

"It wasn't my doing, she left on her own. I am heading over to your manor now, and I promise not arouse anything when I get there."

"This is your fault! You were the one who decided to recruit her!"

"Calm down, please. I'm doing all I can, Snow."

Snow sighed on the other side of the line, then said,"You're right. Just, please. Get her back safe. I have to go now."

"I promise, I'll get her home as soon as possible."

"Thank you, Morgan."

The phone hangs up. Wolf Manor emerges through the brush of the woods, and Morgan walks the path to the front door.

"Here we go again," She mutters, ringing the bell. One of the more snotty nosed cubs answers the door. His black slick-backed hair glistens from the rays of sunlight entering through the front door.

"Hello, miss," The boy says, smiling.

"I'm here to, uh, see one of the adults who is home?"

"We don't have any adults with us right now. Oh wait! Are you talking about Therese? She's an adult, sort of. I mean, she watches us when Mommy isn't home. Is that who you want?"

"Yes, please. Quickly."

"Alright!" The boy jumps into the air, flying through the house's wide halls. Morgan steps inside, already smelling a lingering magic trail. She can already tell the spell that Harmony used. She just needs to get to the war room, and figure out where she went. Therese enters the foyer and leads Morgan down to the control center in which the Adversary had been defeated from. She remembers being in the room briefly during the war, assisting those in charge of making decisions. That has always been her job. Assist those who have the power to change things. She wondered if there ever was a time that she made her own plans without being ordered to change them. Maybe once, a lifetime ago. Once her and Therese got down there, she already knew that Harmony was in one of the Homelands represented by the multicolored planets aligned above the desks. The only problem she had was mapping out which one in particular she'd gone to.

"We'll start by searching that one," Morgan pointed to a yellow and blue colored planet.

"What do you mean?" Therese asked, looking in the direction Morgan was referring to.

"That planet. Well, those Homelands. She could be in any of them. It might take a while, but we'll get through each one until she turns up."

"How are you going to do that?"

"Spells, child. I'm gonna have to call on Ozma to help, if she's willing. She's got problems of her own to attest to."

"Okay. I'll leave you be, then. The kids still need to be fed their breakfast. Good luck, Morgan." Therese began to climb back up the steps.

"Thank you." Morgan said. She began to open a window of sorts into the first Homelands she decided to search in. So far, there was no sign of her.

End of this chapter! I might write a little more, later tonight. I hope you liked it.

• Loved this! I'm loving how you are going back and telling his story as to WHY he survived.

"He's my boyfriend!" How cute! lol

Loved this chapter! Can't wqait for more on this and the other one!!!

Prologue part 3 "My better half" NOTE: I was asked polietly to finish the section for Georgie Porgie. His connection and destiny with

• Ah! So adorable, I swear! I am confused just a tiny bit. Why are John and Nancy letting Georgie watch Lyla, if John ends up trying to change the fate of the two of them (Even though that undoubtedly failed.)?

Prologue part 3 "My better half" NOTE: I was asked polietly to finish the section for Georgie Porgie. His connection and destiny with

• John was part of the Council, a group of Wolves dedicated to keeping the 'bad' blood out and the good within their werewolf community. Nancy never had a problem with Georgie. When the witches showed him how is daughter would turn out and the one that would save him, he had no choice; he assumed they would save each other through friendship and good hospitality. Bigby, however, knew better; why would friendship be the answer? Why would the witches show friendship?

But when they began showing a romantic interest in each other, John knew he had to stop it; not only to keep up with 'apperances' but risk having an altercation with Fabletown. So, by erasing her memory of Georgie, she would go on to living the life HE wanted her to have.

Sadly, that does not happen. In another chapter, I will explain more, if this still seems confusing. :)

Ah! So adorable, I swear! I am confused just a tiny bit. Why are John and Nancy letting Georgie watch Lyla, if John ends up trying to change the fate of the two of them (Even though that undoubtedly failed.)?

• So,John was being a douche? No offense but he was only thinking about himself and not the outcome of his actions. Sure, she would have lived the life he wanted but where does that leave Georgie and Lyla? The two did connect!

This is why I hate the Wolf Council, ever since I read your first story. They are greedy, selfish, low-life individuals that only care about looks. How sad that one of your own had to TRY and erase her memory, just to please you and not get in trouble. I'm actually looking forward to these 'going to the past' stories. :)

John was part of the Council, a group of Wolves dedicated to keeping the 'bad' blood out and the good within their werewolf community. Nancy

• PRETTY much. He thought he could pull a fast one, erase her memory and BOOM! He didn't HATE Georgie; just knowing people would find out, cause problems, get onto Lyla...you know. The shit that DID go down in my 1st story. All he wanted to do was protect Lyla.

JJwolf posted: »

So,John was being a douche? No offense but he was only thinking about himself and not the outcome of his actions. Sure, she would have lived

• Prologue part 4

"Fast one"

Alt text

"I've always loved you. Nothing would change that."

Bigby, standing beside John, was on his fifth cigarette in ten minutes. The smoke floated carelessly over the wolves' heads, as John flipped through some papers. Snow White, still frantically trying to organize a stack of folders, swatted at the cloud of smoke. She didn't seem too ammused.

"Bigby, please. Can you wait until we get outside to do that?" She slammed the folders down onto her desk. "This...this is insane. This is the third stack of 'Death threats' we have received in days since Georgie's return."

Bigby tossed the butt on the ground. "Well, we expected this and-"

Snow quickly inturrupted Bigby. "No, YOU both expected this but I'm stuck figuring out how to explain to an entire community, why a murderer is living among us and not tossed into the Witching Well or imprisoned. HALF of these are from Gren. I just know it..."

"Relax, Snow. You know why. THEY know why...and besides, he DID his time on the Farm and-"

"Bigby! Please. I know he did his time on the Farm. I WAS there when the sentence was read but don't you have the slightest doubt in your mind that this will backfire?" Her glance quickly ventures to John. "Don't you, John, think this seems too easy?"

"Witches don't lie, Snow. Even YOU know that..."

"Yes, okay, you're right. But they have been wrong before."

John fell silent, as he continued to finger through the stacks of papers. "No. you didn't SEE what I saw..."

"What exactly DID you see, John?"

"My daughter. Murdering a group of mundies, than devouring their flesh. Bigby taking her away. You reading the sentence. The ax falling directly into her neck...." John paused, as he wiped away a tear. "You took my daughter away and then executed her, like some wild animal."

"Well, with what you are describing, I'd say justice was served and-"

Bigby quickly shakes his head.

"According to the witches, Snow, Georgie stops her FROM making this mistake. As she helps him...."

Snow glances at Bigby confused. "HOW? You both have not answered me this yet. How does Georgie and Lyla manage to save one another from causing such chaos and destruction within the walls of Fabletown? Because I WILL NOT give Georgie Porgie another chance-"

Bigby lit yet another Huff n' Puff. "Do not worry. That is Lyla's job."

"The witches didn't specify to either me or Nancy HOW they do it. They just said Georgie's name, showed my daughter and that was all. I'm guessing friendship. The guy must have nothing left, right?"

Snow began rubbing her forehead with her thumb. She sighed, as she grabbed the folders and headed out the front.

"Well, I hope you two are right about this. The witches are never wrong, however-if this so much backfires, I'll make sure to it that nothing goes wrong like THAT ever again in this town. RIGHT, Bigby?"

Silence, as Snow walks to the door. "I mean it, Bigby. We are getting enough problems from OUR community. Now, ontop of angry letters and death threats, we have HIS side to deal with as well."

Bigby handed John a cigarette. "We got this, Snow. Don't worry."

"Hm. I already am."

John needed a drink. Bigby offered to head down to the Trip Trap but John was in no mood to deal with unhappy people today. He had to deal with Snow. Instead, the two took a cab to 'King Arthur's Sword'. The beer was awful but cheap and quick. John just needed to take a load off and forget this whole mess.

When the two found the place, grabbed a booth and ordered some drinks, John began questioning his logic.

"Bigby. Did I...did I DO the right thing?"

"What are you talking about, John?"

"Georgie Porgie." He pulls out his file and opens it. "Guy is not exactly the most well liked Fable right now. I mean, look at this..."

"John, stop." Bigby grabs the file and shuts it. "Honestly think about this. WHY waste my time, your time-ANYONE'S time, if you didn't think this was important? Its your child, for fuck's sake."

"I KNOW that but shit. You saw how many letters she had, plus-"

"Ah, don't stress too much about it. I mean look...no one wanted me around. For heaven sakes, I can't go to the Farm because of WHO I am. Trust me. Georgie Porgie will find his place again. Maybe that's what Lyla does for him."

"Yeah. Maybe..."

As the two wolves sat and enjoyed a cheap beer, the thought continued to cross John's mind.

"Did you wanna kill him that night?"

"What are you talking about, John?"

"Georgie. At the club. When you first saw him."

Bigby paused to take a long sip. "Honestly-yes. But what would that have proven? Me killing him wasn't gonna bring those girls back. And how would THAT have gone over with the town. Or, Snow."

"Did you think I was insane, when I called you about-"

"Yeah. Kinda. Thought you were drunk, honestly."

John chuckled, as he finished off his beer. "He looked terrible..."

"Knocking on death's door he was. We got there in time, though. Another couple of hours and he-"

"His skin was turning that grayish color, Bigby."

"Yeah....I didn't WANT to knife him in the belly. Its just-"

John grabbed Bigby's shoulder. "I know..."

An old country song played in the back, as Bigby ordered some wings. As he sat gnawing on the spicy meat, his eyes never left John's side.

"So, they showed you all of that?"

"Yes. I saw her, Bigby. I saw Lyla. Then, her hands covered in blood...she was a wolf, Bigby...a vicious, blood thirsty animal. Then, you taking her away. Her sentence. And then-" He paused for a moment. "I asked them if there was a way to stop this and they showed me Georgie....At first, he didn't look familiar. Until I remembered what you told me the night before."

"Did they tell you how they were-"

"No. Nothing like that. Just this: 'Two lost and broken souls find hope in the comfort of the other.'"

Bigby's eyes widened. Comfort? Oh...To try and ease his friend's mind, he decided to say something.

"Well, maybe its friendship. Or, a mentor of some kind.." Bigby quietly spoke. "Or the reason you get grandchildren."

John looked up. "What was that, Bigby?"

"Oh, nothing, John. Just enjoying these wings."

He offered John one but was turned down.

"Say, which witches did you go to? The ones on the Thirteenth floor?"

"Yes. The Folkers do not believe witches are the gateway to the unkown. You know that, Bigby."

"Would there be any chance,you can show me what you saw?"

John seemed skeptical. "Why? You don't believe me, do you?"

"I never said that, John. I just want to see. In case Snow or anyone tries to say you are lying or-"

"Insane?" Bigby simply nodded. "Fine. We have time. Let's head back to the Woolands. Perhaps she still has time to show me..."

The two paid for their drinks, left the bar and took a cab back to the Woodlands. All the while, the image still burning in the back of John's brain.

If this seems like something you'd like more of, let me know. Any questions, ask below and I'll answer them asap or without giving TOO much away. The chapter pretty much summons it up; The entire community of Fabletown wants answers and its going to start AND end with Bigby.

• Okay! I understand now. Thanks! If I get confused again, I'll let you know.

John was part of the Council, a group of Wolves dedicated to keeping the 'bad' blood out and the good within their werewolf community. Nancy

• DAWWW! Feels! God they are too cute!

Oh and Ozma! Love me some Ozma, too! :D Hmm...interesting. I'm loving this so far because I'm surious to see what is going to take place, who the boy is and the direction Harmony is heading to. I can't wait to see her witch abilitites grow and become HOPEFULLY something good and not used as evil.

Loving this! :D

"How many bags of flour do we have?" Tim asks, breaking a fresh egg into the frying pan. "Why? What are you planning on making?" I ask, s

• Oh, I get it now. Wow, this is actually really good. I love it! I can just imagine Bigby and his buddy John drinking and eating some wings together xD Snow also seems very....Snow-like, lmao. I would love to see more, if you're willing. I also can't wait for more Junior-Mary chapters. Those a really good too! You still got me on edge about Mary.

Prologue part 4 "Fast one" "I've always loved you. Nothing would change that." Bigby, standing beside John, was on his fifth

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited August 2014

OMG! That part with the grandbabies! XD

I loved this! You did snow very...well, like Em said. Snow! lol The relationship between the two is funny. in a good way. XD

I can't wait for more. That image! GAH! I agree, too. More Mary. You have me curious about WHAT'S gonna happen! you won't tell me! lol

Prologue part 4 "Fast one" "I've always loved you. Nothing would change that." Bigby, standing beside John, was on his fifth

• edited August 2014

It's been a month, give or take. I've gotten used to waking up to sunrises, Tim cooking breakfast while I cook the supper. Exploring the abandoned towns nearby. The whole place seems like people were just taken from their homes and never brought back. Tim said during the mass exodus, the Adversary's men would pull families from their homes, beheading them if there was not cooperation. He said that few survived the chain gang, only lasting a few weeks before starving to death. He was lucky to stay ahead of the forces, though it was a slim shot of him making it in the first place.

"Good morning, sunshine," Tim says. I stand up, collecting the clothes we tore off last night. The blinds are pulled back, letting rays of sun into the bedroom.

I pull my shirt over my head. We've borrowed some clothes on our expeditions for supplies. I have a handful of new dresses and a few pairs of pants that fit snugly. I fit my jeans over my legs and we start our daily routine.

"Have you seen my spellbook? I keep forgetting where in the world I put it..."

"Didn't you leave it on the nightstand? I can't remember. What do you want me to cook up?" I hear him clanking pans around in the kitchen cabinets.

"We got any good meat left?" I pull the book out from in between the cushions of our couch.

"Yeah. Want me to fry it up?" Tim asks.

"Sounds good to me," I say, entering the kitchen. I walk past him and out the back door, to the little courtyard that accompanies this dwelling. I've been practicing my magic a little at a time each day since we got here. Tim doesn't know it yet, but I already know how to open a portal back home. It took a while, but I was able to open one in town. If I can open one here, who's to say I can't get us back home just as easy? Tim walks our plate of food out and we sit in the shade of a large oak tree.

I lie back, staring at the cloudy blue sky.

"Let's get married," I say.

Tim doesn't answer right away. He chews on his breakfast slowly, then lays next to me, staring at the clouds with me.

"Right now?" He asks.

"Sure. We can also bake that cake you were planning on doing. We found sugar and stuff the other day, remember?"

"I guess it sounds like today's agenda is all planned out."

"How are we gonna do it?" I sit up some, so I can see his face.

"Well, we can get our best on. Find some wedding bands. I dunno."

"What day do you think today is? In the mundy world, I mean."

"There's no telling. It could be the same day we are experiencing today, or it can be the morning after we left. Who knows?"

"I'd like to think that it's still the moment we disappeared. Like nothing is going to change when we get back."

"So what do you propose today is?"

"I think today should be the day that we become lovers for eternity. Till death do us part."

Tim sits up, leveling his head to mine. We stare into each other's eyes, and Tim says, "Those can be our vows. So whataya say?"

"You may kiss the bride, Timothy."

He leans in and we share a single, passionate kiss.

Looks like things are well with the new married couple! I bet you all were expecting a huge celebration of sorts! Well, maybe we'll still get to do that! Depends on how things turn out, of course. Thanks for reading! Next chapter tomorrow, hopefully.

Also! Update on things with me. My dad is finally coming home tomorrow. He had quadruple bypass surgery a few days ago, and isn't feeling well but is recovering well. I'm just happy he will be home! Thanks for supporting my writing, it's been a big help for me.

• edited August 2014

I swear, all the cute Fable children grow up into sexy killing machines in the blink of an eye - Lyla being a prime example. ;P

• I see you've taken my cake idea into account. Nice, real nice.

"How many bags of flour do we have?" Tim asks, breaking a fresh egg into the frying pan. "Why? What are you planning on making?" I ask, s

• The way you've been writing recently, I could tell that you feel happy! I'm super glad that your dad is recovering also, maybe when he gets home, you can tell him of your fantastic tale with Harmony and Tim. :P

It's been a month, give or take. I've gotten used to waking up to sunrises, Tim cooking breakfast while I cook the supper. Exploring the aba

• DAWW! <3 They are too freakin' cute! I'll be sittin' front seat!

BTW, glad to hear everything is going great with your dad. :) Keep strong. We are all here for you.

Wonderful story and can't wait for the rest.

It's been a month, give or take. I've gotten used to waking up to sunrises, Tim cooking breakfast while I cook the supper. Exploring the aba

• Chapter 5

"Wrecking ball and Fireballs"

Alt text

When I reached over, her spot was empty. The only thing I remember were my lips touching hers, the lights dimed down and all of us falling asleep. The kids were gone; I was hoping she took them into the kitchen. The clock read 8am, as I put on my dark jeans and red tank top. As I walked out the room, adjusting my hat, I found George and Sheila on the floor coloring.

"Morning dad." George peered up, smiled, than returned to his drawing. "I'm making us, see?"

I grabbed the image and counted six tiny blobs of color that represented us. He was so proud, as I gave him a pat on the head and returned the drawing.

"I love it, Bubba. We have a Picaso in the house. I love how you gave daddy a purple top, though."

"Yeah. My red broke." He seemed so devestated. "Purple was closer..."

"It still looks nice, kiddo."

Sheila held up her drawing directly into my face.

"DADDY! Look, look, look-" How could I not? "SEE! I did one of us, too!" Oh, how cute...someone was on fire in the back. Typical Mary behavior. "See...me, you, mommy, George, my sisters-"

"Who is that?" I point to the heaping pile of orange, red and yellow flames.

"Oh. That's Miley Cyrus."

"Why?"

"Mommy doesn't like her and she gets angry when George sings that Bowling ball song-"

George stands up. "Its wrecking ball and I like it..."

Oh for fuck's sake. I try to contain my laughter, as I kiss them both on the head.

"Yup. I know mommy can't stand her. By the way...WHERE is your mother?"

George points to the bathroom. "Giving Aubrey and Sophia a bath. They got milk and sweet potato all over their clothes. Mommy was mad."

I kissed them both one more time and carefully walked into the bathroom with caution. An angry Mary was something to fear and I was expecting to find her in hr 'true' form, giving the twins a bath. They had been pushing her buttons lately and to be honest, after last night, I'd like to see her handle TWO of them at the same time. Instead, she was splashing water and squeaking a rubber duck.

"Wow, Mary. I'm impressed." She peeked around the corner and simply smiled. "Bloody Mary...playing with ducks, rather than burning them. Hmmm. Are you SURE this is the woman that nearly had me pissin' my pants?"

She held her middle finger up. "Shut up, Porgie. They are sticky. Besides, you were sleeping, so I decided to make breakfast and these two little monsters decided to place their food on top of their heads."

I kneeled down to the girls' levels, as Mary helped move them to my side. Their tiny wet plams clamped against my cheek, as I kissed them both. The girls erupted in laughter, as I flicked water in their direction.

"They laugh like you, Porgie."

"Psh. Blame my dad. I remember one time, no lie-man sounded like a dying goose on a desert high way."

"Typical Porgie behavior." She laughs, as she tries to attempt washing Sophia's face. "Speaking of, he called this morning."

I was surprised. "He did? Well, what did he want?"

"Wanted to see if he and your mom could watch the kids. Seems Peter is making a visit tomorrow morning and they asked if we could stop by with these little fuckers."

"Yeah. I'll call him here in a bit." I tried cleaning Aubrey's face but she snatched the wash cloth from my hands. "Really, sweetie? You know, if your gonna act like an animal, maybe I should take you to the Farm."

Mary giggled, as I struggled to finish the task.

"So, what is up with Miley Cyrus?"

The glare I received from Mary. If looks could kill, we'd be planning a funeral. "I hate her, Porgie. OUR son, he was singing it this morning, as he ate his cereal!"

"Calm down, Mary. Its a harmless song-"

"NO!" Her finger jabbed my side. "Don't you EVER say that! Stupid, whiny, annoying little twat! I mean, WHY is she on that ball, huh? What is the point?! If that were me, I'd take that wrecking ball and smash the fuckers house in-THAT'S what I'd do! Not ride it..."

The twins clapped. "See. They get me, Porgie!"

I decided to have some fun. "Don't you ever say, I just walked away-"

"Porgie-DON'T-"

"I came in like a Wrecking Ball, I just closed my eyes and swung-" I took the wet cloth and swung it around my head. "Yeah you, you wreeecked meeee..."

Mary now had her arms folded. "You wanna have sex anytime soon, Porgie?" That smile. EVERY freakin' time. "Yeah. That's what I thought."

After pestering her some more, I helped finish bathing the girls, dressing them and taking them into the living room with the others. The four kids sat on the floor, while Mary and I took up the entire couch. I laid flat on my back, as she pressed her chest against mine, laid her head down and sighed.

"Hm. Bloody Mary cuddling?"

She kneed my stomach. "Hush, Porgie. I have a reputation to keep."

"Well, that went out the window when you gave birth to that guy." I pointed to George, who simply turned around and smiled.

"Yeah. Don't remind. 48 hours in labor with you, sweetie. You have your daddy and papa's big ass head."

Like a Fox in the meadow, Sheila perked her head up, crawled over and laid beside Mary. She began stroking the girls hair.

"Yes, my demon spawn?"

"Mommy, can we have Chinese for lunch?"

"The hell, child? Chinese? Thought you wanted nuggets. Remember?"

"No! Chinese. Daddy..." Her Ruby eyes peeked over. "Can we get Chinese-PWEEEESE?"

"Sure, sweetie. I'll call her in a bit to place the order."

She nearly flipped off the couch when my answer was yes.

"Maybe you should call your brother. See if he wants to come by for lunch." I promised Peter we'd hang out sometime. Besides him going to my parent's in the morning, I wouldn't see him. Figured the kid could use a break and eat something.

"Yeah, I'll call him in a bit, too." Heard he had a new girlfriend, too. I was curious to know WHO.

Before we ordered the food, the six of us sat quietly in the living room and watched some weird talking cartoon Sheep. Now this is how you spend a Saturday morning.

Chapter 6 soon :)

Uh. Its late. I SHOULD be in bed. Work early in the morning and school but the misses has been throwing up all day and night. :( Poor thing. Feel bad but we are just fine and excited as hell. :) More to come in regards to Mary and Junior! Don't forget to check up on the prologues with Georgie Porgie. Having a blast. Any questions, just leave em below and I will get to them asap.

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited August 2014

Uh! Sorry to hear she's been sick. :( I noticed the other day I was over there and the Mrs. got water. Hopefully that passes and so happy and excited for the both of you. My $$ is girl. :) HOPEFULLY ou got some sleep, too.

Anyway, I adored this chapter. Oh, before I forget: #BloodyPorgie XD I love them so much! You can tell she cares about her family but like she mentioned-gotta keep up with her reputation. That whole section with Miley Cyrus. Then 'Bowling ball' instead of Wrecking ball. And the chinese food part. Sheila is a lil' stinker!

That picture is too cute! She looks like 'Ewww, don't touch me, Porgie' but at the same time, 'okay. this is nice.'

Oh yay and Peter!! :D He was my 2nd fav. Can't wait to see what he's been up to AND dating. Awwww! Good work, pie! Can't wait for the next section AND the prologue one, too.

Chapter 5 "Wrecking ball and Fireballs" When I reached over, her spot was empty. The only thing I remember were my lips touching

• Yeah, things are going pretty well. Unfortunately I was told this morning that he has to stay a few more days, though it's nothing serious. He has fluid around where they did the surgery, so that has to clear up some before anything.

The way you've been writing recently, I could tell that you feel happy! I'm super glad that your dad is recovering also, maybe when he gets home, you can tell him of your fantastic tale with Harmony and Tim. :P

• I know. I figured they would have a more proper wedding in the future, but for now, this is what they've got. There may be some troubles soon, or there may not. Depends on how I write the chapters to come ;)

DAWW! They are too freakin' cute! I'll be sittin' front seat! BTW, glad to hear everything is going great with your dad. Keep strong. We are all here for you. Wonderful story and can't wait for the rest.

• edited August 2014

Cutest picture EVER! Seriously, it's my favorite one of Junior and Mary! I can't wait for Peter to come over, he's another one of my favorites. Hell, ALL the Porgie kids are my favorites XD These kids are too cute, epecially Sheila! She tends to change her mind ALOT! Typical 2 year old. I loved this chapter as much as the previous ones, and can't wait for more! I wonder if Peter's new GF is someone I will recognize ;)

Chapter 5 "Wrecking ball and Fireballs" When I reached over, her spot was empty. The only thing I remember were my lips touching

• :3 They are just too damn cute. Getting diabetes just drawing them. XD

I'm excited to bring Peter back with his new GF. I'm not sure if you or anyone knows this Fable but I'll give clues when I write it. Perhaps her name MAY ring a few bells or two. :) Plus, Sheila is being....well, Mary. lol XD

Cutest picture EVER! Seriously, it's my favorite one of Junior and Mary! I can't wait for Peter to come over, he's another one of my favorit

• Lmao, I can't wait to read it when you post it ;)

They are just too damn cute. Getting diabetes just drawing them. XD I'm excited to bring Peter back with his new GF. I'm not sure if you

• This gives a really good idea of what the characters looked like - appreciated!

Kinda intrigued and worried as to why Winter would be recruiting underling killers haha.

• It's odd reading about them so far in the past while also reading about their children's children, but it's still good and explains a lot :)

• That picture is great! Another fine chapter :)

• Can't help but love Harmony and Tim :3 their idyllic cottage makes a pleasant break from what's happening in Fabletown. When will we know for sure who used to live there?

Glad to hear that your dad is recovering well! :)

• edited August 2014

"Psh. Blame my dad. I remember one time, no lie-man sounded like a dying goose on a desert high way."

I love that line xD

Nice to see they're getting on really well as a family. Mary makes for a good mum, in her own sort of a way :)

• Yeah, I know. We'll find out who may have lived in the cottage in good time. Probably when real life catches up to them. More to come, probably tomorrow since I'm actually going to be gone all day. My aunt is taking me and my siblings to the beach all day and then we're going to this amusement park on the island. Probably will get home at 11 at night (23:00, just in case you're not American, lol)

LupineNoir posted: »

Can't help but love Harmony and Tim their idyllic cottage makes a pleasant break from what's happening in Fabletown. When will we know for sure who used to live there? Glad to hear that your dad is recovering well!

• Another dorky sim thing, unrelated to mine or any one else's story X3

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=530634

It just reminded me of Bigby in his werewolf form, I figured you'd enjoy it ;)

• Agabooega talahababa, Bigby Wolf, ajabaog!

Another dorky sim thing, unrelated to mine or any one else's story X3 http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=530634 It just reminded me of Bigby in his werewolf form, I figured you'd enjoy it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.