Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Thanks for completing...

....actual fuck

• Anyone has a video 'bout this? :)

• And how the forum treated her as well, considering what she did was no different to what Lee did.

Pride posted: »

Yeah I still think it was kinda unfair how the group treated Lilly, tbh...

• Part of that is to do with the fact that we never actually see Lee commit the murder that got him in jail. It's easier to empathize with him if the crime he committed was out of sight and out of mind.

Flog61 posted: »

And how the forum treated her as well, considering what she did was no different to what Lee did.

• yeah on my first playthrough i actually had no idea you could put the handcuffs on lee i thought it was required to put them on the walker lol

dojo32161 posted: »

You could actually get Clem to try and put the handcuffs on the zombie, so Lee doesn't have to end the game in handcuffs.

• if you save carley, and tell everyone the truth about yourself ( the murder of the senator) even to Lilly, she will say what i wrote, also I think you have to help Lilly with Larry in the locker

M-R-CH posted: »

She never said that. It was more like "you had lee with you all this time , he is a murderer too.". She never said that she forgive him.

• TTG says that silence is a valid option, well that's a damn lie. If you stay silent while stalling the bandits in S1E3, you get shot.

• Lee would fill one of them tea cups with some bourbons if he could.

• If you push Clem on the swing in S1E2, when you go out with Danny St.John to do recon, she'll tell you to be lucky, but if you don't push her on the swing she won't tell you to be lucky.

• Dying is a valid option.

It is a valid option.

• It is a valid option.

hihitwd posted: »

TTG says that silence is a valid option, well that's a damn lie. If you stay silent while stalling the bandits in S1E3, you get shot.

• Not always, since just like I said in my post, you get killed if you stay silent.

It is a valid option.

• Johann from TWAU is voiced by Terence McGovern, who voices Larry. Johann works in a butcher's shop. Larry dies in a meat locker.

• In S1E4,while looking for Clem in the house,if you enter a room on the second floor,you'll see a drawing Clementine made of Lee holding a shovel.It's cute as hell.

• those*

Lee would fill one of them tea cups with some bourbons if he could.

• Can you upload the dead christa audio and post it here? :(

Kennysucks posted: »

Some unused audio from 201 suggested that Christa was originally going to be confirmed dead as well as that Clem was going to have been captured by the scavengers.

• I didn't know why he was so irritating.. He only reminded me of Larry.. Thanks for sharing this :D

Johann from TWAU is voiced by Terence McGovern, who voices Larry. Johann works in a butcher's shop. Larry dies in a meat locker.

• The reason they gave us that option is because depending on your choice in the meat locker, Kenny is either nice or he is a jerk, so depending on your game, Clem can either like or dislike Kenny.

But then why can Clem burn Kenny's picture, but not Lee's? Or why would she have the option to say that she never liked Kenny? I don't think

• Plus Vernon's boat-stealing cancer group (Determinate) xD

bloop posted: »

Kenny most of the time, gets his ass kicked by someone. Most are determent Larry: Determent Lee: Determent Molly Carver: I don't if this counts since if Kenny tried to hit back, he would have gotten shot

• To be honest, Johann didn't irritate me, but oh my God, Crane did. And Sleepy Hollow is one of my favorite stories! And you're very welcome! :D

SoMuchSass posted: »

I didn't know why he was so irritating.. He only reminded me of Larry.. Thanks for sharing this

• edited August 2014

In 400 Days, Nate could possibly kill Bennett (the police officer from Vince's story), but only if Wyatt goes out of the car and doesn't attempt to help him. In the credits, Nate can be seen aiming his gun at the dead/dying Bennett. Walt then replaces him in Shel's story.

Something else few people know is that if Wyatt does abandon Bennett, and Russel stands up to Nate, it's a random walker that replaces the two.

• It is a valid option, it just ends your game there. Valid =/= Right.

Not always, since just like I said in my post, you get killed if you stay silent.

• FuckVernonAndHisGroup

BlueShadiw posted: »

Plus Vernon's boat-stealing cancer group (Determinate) xD

• Except Boyd.

Boyd was cool.

FuckVernonAndHisGroup

• BoydWasCool

BlueShadiw posted: »

Except Boyd. Boyd was cool.

• edited August 2014

If look closely, it's a drawing she made of when she caught Lee burying the kid they found in the attic earlier that day. It's kinda really sad!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

It shows how much all this stuff was getting to her. Even her drawings which were usually cheerful were becoming sad as the episodes progressed. I loved these little details back in Season 1. Telltale was much more attentive back then...

SwagBeast posted: »

In S1E4,while looking for Clem in the house,if you enter a room on the second floor,you'll see a drawing Clementine made of Lee holding a shovel.It's cute as hell.

• They sound kind of similar, but Kenny's voice is a little deeper than Hank's

rokon900 posted: »

at 8:55, Jane says soil coming up, I think that was her, and I am pretty sure that's Kenny's voice and Kenny does have green subtitles.

• Hmm, kind of like how TTG originally recorded Kenny's death audio then scrapped it. Maybe Christa really will return after all?

Some unused audio from 201 suggested that Christa was originally going to be confirmed dead as well as that Clem was going to have been captured by the scavengers.

• And can get bitten striding up the the Marsh House (I think it's one of the less rotted, pre-order winner zombies).

Lee can get shot in the gut during his fight with The Stranger.

• Oh is that all it takes? Cool, I thought you had to be more of a jerk than that to get the silent treatment. Or at least that's what I got on my asshole Lee playthrough.

It was difficult.

If you push Clem on the swing in S1E2, when you go out with Danny St.John to do recon, she'll tell you to be lucky, but if you don't push her on the swing she won't tell you to be lucky.

• Lee can 100% lose all of his fights without getting killed, most are determent though.

Danny

Andy: Determent

Kenny: Determent

Molly: Determent

The Stranger: Determent

• I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Both characters named Danny are pedophiles, the Danny on the prison bus from 400 days was convicted of raping an underage girl, Danny St. Jo

• Sarah NEVER talked wtih Kenny

• edited August 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QI3Ut6lU4o

Omid was a lot shorter than I thought. He's, like, half a head taller than 11 year old Clem.

• Imagine if Omid was alive, all the funny banter between him and Clem, with her teasing him about almost outgrowing him :c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QI3Ut6lU4o Omid was a lot shorter than I thought. He's, like, half a head taller than 11 year old Clem.

• edited August 2014

So I was replaying both seasons and came up with some stuff.

• When you're finding rope to fix the swing at the St. John's Dairy, you can look at the awards hung up outside the house. Andy will tell you that the farm originally only had one floor when his father bought it. They expanded it when his parents wanted a lot of children but Brenda decided to stop at two. The brothers became really protective over this farm since Terry loved it so much before he died.

• In the conversation mentioned above, Andy will reveal that Danny is the youngest of the two.

• When Clementine crawls through the doggy door, you have the choice to praise her or scold her. If you scold her, Christa will tell you that you were too harsh on her on her way inside.

• If you go to look at Omid inside the train as Kenny teaches him the ropes, Omid will lean over to pull one of the levers. Kenny will swat his arm away and tell him that he was told not to touch anything.

• Duck will tell Lee that he was brave when they brought either David or Travis back into the motor inn because he was confident that his mom could save them.

• Melissa Hutchison recorded the screams for Beatrice (the screaming/bit women you encounter in episode three) but they used Jolie Menzel instead.

• When checking Larry's pockets for coins, you can find his Lilly's moms ring in his right pocket.

• If you've sided against Lilly in episode one, giving her rations in episode two will not make any positive change in your relationship with her. She'll initially refuse the food, and then say that nothing is different between them if you convince her to take it.

• If you feed Clementine, Duck and Kenny, Lilly will call you out on choosing favourites.

• Duck was allergic to bees. Katjaa also says he was never a picky eater, except she had to always remind him to use a fork.

• When the group reaches the ski lodge, there's a shot that shows Luke at the bottom of the hill. Clementine will be seen stopping and turning to wait for him.

• I think that's what it takes, it's been a while since I played Starved For Help, but I was never a dick to Clem, and whenever I didn't push her on the swing she didn't say it.

Bluebirdo posted: »

Oh is that all it takes? Cool, I thought you had to be more of a jerk than that to get the silent treatment. Or at least that's what I got on my asshole Lee playthrough. It was difficult.

• I wrote it wrong to see if someone would find the error :-)

those*

• Damn,I didn't put it that way.

Pride posted: »

If look closely, it's a drawing she made of when she caught Lee burying the kid they found in the attic earlier that day. It's kinda really

• edited August 2014

Bonnie can die in episode 5. To make her die, you have to cover Luke and then when he falls off with Bonnie and you are given the option to break the ice to save him, back off and Bonnie will die as well as Luke.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.