The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You follow a fake God Slave there's still time for you to repent.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Enough with your Gavin mumbo jumbo peasant, Jaden is the one and only, and it will stay that way!

• Alt text

You've gotta take a shit? Well go to the bathroom don't be telling the forum this.

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You've gotta take a shit? Well go to the bathroom don't be telling the forum this.

• Sadly yes our human greed keeps us from progressing but eventually the time will have to come or face big consequences. I actually do believe that scientists have discovered an alternative source of energy but Companies have been keeping them quiet. Democracy at it's best.

Water's already being wasted, so I don't really know what else we could use except maybe wind or solar power. But we all know that the assho

• I pity you, you were born into a false belief, there's a term for people like you in my country, "tinok shenishba".

You will face Jaden's wrath, you just wait.

You follow a fake God Slave there's still time for you to repent.

• Heyyy, i remember that anime!

• I approve

@Gary-Oak wtf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfHt7sT_fhQ

• I don't know what you just said but I know it's BULLSHIT.- Kenny aka the great Gavin

I pity you, you were born into a false belief, there's a term for people like you in my country, "tinok shenishba". You will face Jaden's wrath, you just wait.

• Really? What source of energy? O_O

Sadly yes our human greed keeps us from progressing but eventually the time will have to come or face big consequences. I actually do believ

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Lol, it means that you were born into a world that is basically made of BS beliefs and false gods, therefore you don't know any better than being like them xD

I don't know what you just said but I know it's BULLSHIT.- Kenny aka the great Gavin

• What anime is this?

Gary-Oak posted: »

Heyyy, i remember that anime!

• Oh and

Alt text

edited August 2014

I don't think you can do that while you're missing the top-half of your body.

• Oh yeah, and you know what's kind of cool?

Alt text

There's these buses (I blocked the name because I didn't want you to know where i live, lol) that they were trying out earlier this summer that are completely 100% electric-powered, instead of using fuel or whatever, they're relied on by batteries. Inside they have air conditioning and everything. And there's no exhaust that comes from it either. On the day we tried them out, they were giving free rides. But it was only a demo thing. They were just trying it out to see how people liked them and to get feedback. I think they'll be using more of them in the future. I hope they do.

Sadly yes our human greed keeps us from progressing but eventually the time will have to come or face big consequences. I actually do believ

• What happened?

This was so fucking weird...

• Or were you born into a religion and following a god that is dumber than my left ass cheek?xD Jaden is an idiot and those who follow him are doomed he will be the downfall to all human kind. xD

Lol, it means that you were born into a world that is basically made of BS beliefs and false gods, therefore you don't know any better than being like them xD

• edited August 2014

Oh lord I'm so freaking tempted to spoil myself right now. ;_;

• jADEN IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL SO SHH

Or were you born into a religion and following a god that is dumber than my left ass cheek?xD Jaden is an idiot and those who follow him are doomed he will be the downfall to all human kind. xD

edited August 2014

Dude, Jaden himself has contacted me, I wasn't born into it, me and Rachelle created Jadensim. I am his freaking prophet, even though I don't like saying it like that, I am, and your left ass cheek must be extremely wise, because that's what Jaden is.

You just wait.

Or were you born into a religion and following a god that is dumber than my left ass cheek?xD Jaden is an idiot and those who follow him are doomed he will be the downfall to all human kind. xD

• The forum was out of control again.

What happened?

• edited August 2014

Didn't want me to know where you lived or everyone in general? xD But uhh... Yea...... You do know that those waste Oil and Coal since they have to be charged and the power comes from those 2 things. xD They look like the MTA bus if they were White and Blue.

Oh yeah, and you know what's kind of cool? There's these buses (I blocked the name because I didn't want you to know where i live, lo

• Canada is too fucking self-conscious, it's scary .-.

Oh yeah, and you know what's kind of cool? There's these buses (I blocked the name because I didn't want you to know where i live, lo

• LOL, everyone in general.

And yeah, I know, lmao. But at least it's better than all the exhaust and pollution coming out of the back, right?

Didn't want me to know where you lived or everyone in general? xD But uhh... Yea...... You do know that those waste Oil and Coal since they

• Huh? Lol, why are we self-conscious? :?

Canada is too fucking self-conscious, it's scary .-.

edited August 2014

Yeah, it's like all electricity, at least the pollution isn't spread around wherever your car goes and people don't directly inhale that shit.

LOL, everyone in general. And yeah, I know, lmao. But at least it's better than all the exhaust and pollution coming out of the back, right?

• Don't you go kissing my ass. xD But seeing fucking numbers all over the place doesn't make you a fucking prophet if that's the Case Alex Mason is a prophet, the cashier is a prophet and I'm a fucking prophet.

Dude, Jaden himself has contacted me, I wasn't born into it, me and Rachelle created Jadensim. I am his freaking prophet, even though I don'

• You guys are too good with everything, share your secrets ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

Huh? Lol, why are we self-conscious? :?

• k but then how do you explain the fact that mirrors aren't real?

Don't you go kissing my ass. xD But seeing fucking numbers all over the place doesn't make you a fucking prophet if that's the Case Alex Mason is a prophet, the cashier is a prophet and I'm a fucking prophet.

• Shhh.... Logic is for Jaden followers.... Oh wait... XD

I don't think you can do that while you're missing the top-half of your body.

• Yeah, it is, lol.

Shhh.... Logic is for Jaden followers.... Oh wait... XD

• Yeah it's good as it's keeps it off the street and off peoples faces hate that shit when a bus passes by and it smells like mad gas. xD

LOL, everyone in general. And yeah, I know, lmao. But at least it's better than all the exhaust and pollution coming out of the back, right?

• But I'm seeing the same fucking combination all over the place! It's a message, you clearly do not understand the complexity of his technique.

Don't you go kissing my ass. xD But seeing fucking numbers all over the place doesn't make you a fucking prophet if that's the Case Alex Mason is a prophet, the cashier is a prophet and I'm a fucking prophet.

edited August 2014

OOOO SHE GOT YOU WHAT U GON SAY FGT

k but then how do you explain the fact that mirrors aren't real?

• DON'T NOT WORTH IT

Oh lord I'm so freaking tempted to spoil myself right now. ;_;

• Fuck logic without it comes true power.

Yeah, it is, lol.

• They co-exist.

Fuck logic without it comes true power.

• Secrets? Hmmm.... basically live by the quote on my profile.

You guys are too good with everything, share your secrets ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

• Rachelle...... I... I... Don't even know what to say... This post just gave me cancer how could you do this?

Alt text

k but then how do you explain the fact that mirrors aren't real?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.