Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• It probably means that the Russian group went to Wellington, got the supplies and settled at that house temporarily.

Is that what I think it means,or just a reused model? :O

• His death was before 2 years in that event...He'd be taller...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QI3Ut6lU4o Omid was a lot shorter than I thought. He's, like, half a head taller than 11 year old Clem.

• edited August 2014

I didn't even realize... that's her first <(^_ ^<)

• She can also say 'I know what you're talking about...' though.

• The person who is wrong in any fight is the one who throws the first punch, in my opinion.

I have seen it. Kenny just says, "Okay. You keep little AJ safe." He's a lot more accepting of it than Jane is, which says a lot about who was right in that fight.

• The first 2 made me tear up again. I need to see it.

But when Kenny said: "What? Lost your taste for this?" I almost fell off my chair..

quinnics posted: »

* If you choose to stay behind at Wellington with AJ, Kenny will give you his hat to give to AJ when he's older. He'll tell Clementine to te

• I know, lol, her first F-Bomb...and it's determinant...

• This thread is called "Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about". I think a few of people didn't know some of that.

• edited August 2014

You have the option to shoot Kenny after Kenny stabs Jane, leaving Clem alone again. WTFFF

At 6:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YllCSV-siA

Clem points the gun at him, and he just says, "Do it. Just...just do it." And she does. omg

Then later when Clem finds AJ, she says, "Shh..there there AJ...we're gonna be okay...we're gonna be okay..." in a broken voice. ;_;

• edited August 2014

When Bonnie gives Clem the peroxide, she mentions about it stinging. Clem has an option to say, "I know. Its gonna suck." This is a call back to "All That Remains" when Clem looks at the peroxide and says, "This is gonna suck." Nice little touch there TellTale.

• The guns swapped between Buricko and Vitali, however I don't think it was a mistake, I think during the shootout, once they got shot they fell and dropped their guns and everyone ran for cover so they just grabbed the first gun they could find and went with it.

Burricko( russian gangster tattoo guy) First had an AK47 in ep4, and in ep5 suddenly a shotgun

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited August 2014

In the flashback with Lee, he will tell her that sometimes you have to hurt people in order to do whats best for the people you care about. If Clementine went with Jane back to Howe's and rejected the family, Jane will thank Clem for doing that because she didn't think that she could bring herself up to do it when she saw the kid. Clementine will respond saying that a friend once told her that sometimes you have to hurt others to do whats best for the people you care about.

• I don't like it when Clem swears, but I still picked that option because... Well, Jane is fucking crazy and it was an appropriate situation for Clem to drop the f-bomb, imo.

• Jane uses Matthews knife.

• If you stay silent with Jane while trying to get her to join the campfire, she'll join the group anyway. I laughed. I figured she'd just stay by the fence.

• He's already a grown man, I don't think he would have grown anymore.

His death was before 2 years in that event...He'd be taller...

• that's what will happen if you push omid of the bridge

Alt text

• No she doesn't, her knife has a wood handle with a gold colour on it, Yeah the knife she has when fighting Kenny looks like Matthew but i'm pretty sure that's just a model screw up.

Jere85 posted: »

Jane uses Matthews knife.

• If you don't pick up the gun during when Jane and Kenny fight you can see Kenny kill her.

• edited August 2014

That fight between Kenny and Jane and that Clem can pick the gun and shoot 'someone' is just like her situation in season 1 ending when Lee and the Stranger fought and she can pick the gun and kill the Stranger. It' not actually the same but for Clementine it's the same situation all over again except that in season 1 the choice was obvious that she would shoot the Stranger (Of course that was hard for her ;_;) but in season 2 well it was hard to choose.

ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐʸ ᵇᵃᵈ ᴱᶰᵍᶫᶦˢʰ ﹕ᵖ

• Lee is using his psychic powers :D

ihatemycat posted: »

that's what will happen if you push omid of the bridge

• You can still watch Kenny kill Jane if you pick up the gun and don't do anything.

If you don't pick up the gun during when Jane and Kenny fight you can see Kenny kill her.

• edited September 2014

Lee, Kenny and Luke are the only characters shown to have been hugged by Clementine.

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

Lee: 5-6 times

Kenny: 4 times

Luke: 1 time

• I was saving the oppurtunity for clem to say that for a moment that I think it will have a stronger use, a bigger need... I'm pretty sure there will be one

• No, if you picked the gun up and didn't do anything you will not see Jane's death...

Cleverett posted: »

You can still watch Kenny kill Jane if you pick up the gun and don't do anything.

• Except for the fact that I picked up the gun, did nothing, and saw Jane's death?

Cody_nara posted: »

No, if you picked the gun up and didn't do anything you will not see Jane's death...

• edited August 2014

On the other hand, Sarah rejects the one time you can give her a hug. I'm still pissed that you couldn't comfort her later on. :(

The-Flix posted: »

Lee, Kenny and Luke are the only characters shown to have been hugged by Clementine. Lee: 5-6 times Kenny: 4 times Luke: 1 time

• That's when she says kissing stuff, if you pick that option. She says 'I know what you're talking about...' and they're surprised and ask her "Really? What do you think it is?"

And then she says "It's like...kissing stuff."

Flog61 posted: »

She can also say 'I know what you're talking about...' though.

• Sarah: -1 time

I'm still sad about that ;-;

"You...you wanna hug? Ok, I'll give you one later. You might not know it's coming...I might sneak up on you :)"

Bokor posted: »

On the other hand, Sarah rejects the one time you can give her a hug. I'm still pissed that you couldn't comfort her later on.

• I agree, another thing I didn't quite liked but oh well.. she's with her father now :(

Bokor posted: »

On the other hand, Sarah rejects the one time you can give her a hug. I'm still pissed that you couldn't comfort her later on.

• All Kenny and Luke hugs are determinant though

The-Flix posted: »

Lee, Kenny and Luke are the only characters shown to have been hugged by Clementine. Lee: 5-6 times Kenny: 4 times Luke: 1 time

• edited August 2014

Luke falling through the ice, it's the same as when he falls through the tracks on the bridge in Episode 2. Both times there is a walker below him with him, stopping him escaping.

Also Kenny and Jane fighting is like how The Stranger and Lee were fighting, where Clem can only watch and will pull out a gun to shot like one outcome can happen in Season 1

...god that was painful to write :( whiskey please.

• Here, Nick's offering.

Alt text

• Omid looks like an angel

• edited August 2014

Edit: oops double post

• Yes of course! That's just the total of hugs you can give them :)

Flog61 posted: »

All Kenny and Luke hugs are determinant though

• Kenny said that Vitali is the one who started the fight when it was Buricko.

Kennysucks posted: »

The guns swapped between Buricko and Vitali, however I don't think it was a mistake, I think during the shootout, once they got shot they fe

• OHHH.So if you just stay silent you will see Jane's death?

Cleverett posted: »

Except for the fact that I picked up the gun, did nothing, and saw Jane's death?

• Yep! It was my (relatively) Silent!Clem so that's what she did. I didn't even realize not picking up the gun was an option, oops.

Cody_nara posted: »

OHHH.So if you just stay silent you will see Jane's death?

• edited August 2014

:( * pours a couple drinks *

Honestly I thought Kenny and Jane fighting were a lot like the Governor and Michonne fighting from the show. There was eye-brutality; Kenny reminds me of the Governor not just in appearance, but because he had supposedly lost a child (AJ) in addition to his family at that point (the Governor had lost his daughter), and Jane is basically Michonne in that they're both loners, isolationists, and yet they came back....Also, Michonne was trying to expose how crazy the Governor was in this fight, while Jane was trying to expose how crazy Kenny was in this fight. Both Jane and Michonne instigated the fight, too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.