Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Long time no see :D

Is this still going on? Damn. Starts reading intensely.

• Alright, cool man!

And uhh... What happened to the dislike button... It has vanished while I was gone.

Randomz! Yeah, haha. I wanted to finish earlier, but I couldn't. If you don't know this, the whole story is on google docs, and I'll be upda

• Yeah! XD!

I hope to be beck for good, now that I have a computer again!

AWESOMEO posted: »

Long time no see

• No problem, man. This way you won't have to look for them through the random comments.

They got rid of it because apparently people were complaining about it, and people were disliking just to dislike. I had no problems with it, and thought that they should have left it, but oh well. I have no problem with this either.

Alright, cool man! And uhh... What happened to the dislike button... It has vanished while I was gone.

• 1) No time to waste. Let's attack now.

Dark_Star Three days had gone by since Salt123 passed away back at that burning farmhouse. Latte and I were feeling a whole lot better, a

• 1) No time to waste. Let's attack now. Because why not?

Dark_Star Three days had gone by since Salt123 passed away back at that burning farmhouse. Latte and I were feeling a whole lot better, a

• lol, me dying. good joke.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Ugh Are you not dead yet King

• Yes! Awesome part!

TDMshadowCP Just when we thought we had escaped from Tobi's clutches, he comes back to ruin everything. We needed to put an end to him, h

420 BLAZE IT FAGIT

• "I'll use them... I have good aim with them..." WTWH tells us.

Alt text

1) We attack NOW! Also, Blue reference ;)

• Guess whats back, back again. FOTD back. Tell a friend.

• Because fuck it, why not?

FIWN

1) No time to waste. Let's attack now. Because why not?

• WOAH... thank you for taking your time writing my character's story bro. That was amazing. I'm the only fuckin' urban here. So I say puts sunglasses and grabs meat cleaver and a glass shard NO TIME TO WASTE! LET'S ATTACK NOW!!!

• The answer to everything... Alt text

Because fuck it, why not? FIWN

• Damn...

Lel I called Noncy a bitch haha

TDMshadowCP Just when we thought we had escaped from Tobi's clutches, he comes back to ruin everything. We needed to put an end to him, h

• 2) Let's wait until the morning to attack.

Y'all people need patients.

• Alt text

YOUR GODDAMN RIGHT :D

The answer to everything...

• HELL YEAH

YOUR GODDAMN RIGHT

• Reads

Hey NDY, FOTD's back!

lols

Guess whats back, back again. FOTD back. Tell a friend.

• No problem, bro! Trying to give everyone as much screen time as possible since there's going to be a lot of deaths in this chapter.

Dark_Star posted: »

WOAH... thank you for taking your time writing my character's story bro. That was amazing. I'm the only fuckin' urban here. So I say puts sunglasses and grabs meat cleaver and a glass shard NO TIME TO WASTE! LET'S ATTACK NOW!!!

• Alt text

2eager4me

• Mashiro_Shiina

"No, Valky! I can't let you do that, you have to stay here!" Guilty told Valky as they were arguing back and forth. Valky wanted to go fight Tobi, but Guilty wanted her to stay at the mansion where it would be safe.

"But, Guilty, I want to do this!" She told him.

Me and Guetta were just watching them the whole time."Uh... shouldn't we stop them?" Guetta whispered to me.

"We're supposed to be keeping an eye out for any of Tobi's men, but they're not making it any easier..." I replied.

"I just don't want you to die. It's too dangerous if you come with us!" Guilty told Valky.

"I can handle it! We escaped Tobi's place, I know what it's going to be like!" She told him.

"That was just lucky! This time they might know that we're coming, just let me handle it, stay here, Valky." He said.

"I want to make sure Tobi dies! I want to make sure that you'll be safe, too!" She replied.

"I will be, but I can't have you there or else I'll be too worried and not pay attention to any of his guards!" He says.

"Ugh..." Valky grabbed her forehead and looked down.

"Look... I'm sorry, but... It's too dangerous, Valky. I just don't want to see anything happen to you." Guilty says and then looks down.

"Well what about you?! You say it's too dangerous, so why don't you stay here as well?!" She asks him.

"I wish I could... but I made up my mind. I have to go there and make sure that we finish Tobi off. Pro and Jon need people that are willing to go there and fight to keep everyone safe. I'm trying not to be selfish, Valky. I'm doing this not only for you, but for all these people here. I'm doing this for tntlee... Tobi made me kill him, it was either him or you, and I for damn sure wasn't going to let anything happen to you. Tobi has to die." Guilty explained.

Valky frowned and walked over to hug him."I'm sorry you had to do that... it wasn't your fault. Tobi made you..."

"You know what scares me? That I have no regrets about it. That I would be willing to do it again in a heartbeat. I would do anything for you, Valky... anything. No matter how bad and no matter the consequences, I know that in my heart, I would kill again for you, even if it's someone we know... I would do anything and go on like nothing happened. That's what scares me the most." Guilty explained.

Valky stared at Guilty while he looked down."That scares me, too..."

"I don't want to become what Tobi became. I just want to end this, make sure we get the fucker, and come back to you so we can try to live a normal life again..." Guilty told her.

"Okay, Guilty... I'll stay here. Just promise me you'll stay safe." She tells him.

"I will. Just promise me that you'll be waiting when I come back." He tells her with a smile.

I turned and saw Guetta getting teary eyed. I turned back to look at Valky and Guilty."All right, you two. Enough with the mushy stuff. We have a job to do out here." I said with a smile.

Valky turned to look at us."Oh! Sorry, Shiina. You're right, we should keep our eyes peeled just in case Tobi comes back."

Guilty cleared his throat."Yeah... uh, I'll walk around again. Stay safe, girls." He told us and started walking away.

"So uh, who's tntlee?" Guetta asked Valky.

"I don't know much about him, Guilty never really talked about him. But I know that he was traveling with Guilty in the beginning and he was trying to help him find me when we got separated. That's all I know." Valky explained.

"Separated?" I asked.

"Yeah, me and Guilty were hiding in the woods the first night this started. He said that we should avoid the cities and towns because it was too hectic at the moment. These people came and started shooting at us, at the time we didn't know it was Tobi and his men. We ran off in different directions but I got caught by Tobi's men not too long after. Tobi was a teacher at my school, I remember seeing him around with Miss Noncy. He took me to this warehouse that was stocked with lots of canned food. He was mostly with students and other teachers, I knew some of them, but not too much. It was horrible, they just went in and started shooting the workers that stayed behind, they took the warehouse over and Tobi started setting up a couple rules that we had to follow. People looked up to him as a leader because he brought them to this place, but as time went by, Tobi slowly began to change. He got sadistic and started killing anyone who disobeyed him. A few people managed to escape before it got worse, I don't know what happened to them, but I know Tobi went after a few of them and never brought them back, sometimes he came back covered in blood, though..."

"Jesus..." I said.

"Yeah... a few weeks went by and I was just following orders and doing anything to stay alive. He saw that I was doing good and gave me guard duty, they showed me how to shoot and I got special privileges. One day Tobi comes back from "hunting." It's what he called it when he went out to look for more people to bring back. I opened the door and spotted Guilty with him, I couldn't believe it. I thought I was never going to see him again, he looked relieved, angry, and sad, all at the same time. I was happy to see him, but I was also too shocked to believe it. He was with this man, tntlee. Tobi didn't like him for some reason and told Guilty to get rid of him. I didn't want him to, but Guilty shot and killed him right in front of me..." Valky explained.

"Damn, just like that?" Guetta asked.

"Yes. Emu told me to put my gun down and Tobi ordered his guards to aim their guns at me, they were going to kill me if Guilty didn't do what Tobi said. When Guilty killed tntlee, I didn't know what to think of him... at that point, I knew that this world was going to change people. We weren't going to be the same anymore. None of us..." Valky said while looking down.

"Do you think Guilty is the same person that he was before all of this?" I asked her.

"I don't know, are WE all the same?" She asked.

"You're right... can't say that all of us haven't changed a little." I tell her."We just have to get rid of Tobi. Once we do, we won't have to worry about him, we can make the mansion a better place for all. And then we can go back to living peacefully again, the walkers won't be a problem anymore either." I told her.

"We'll all get through this, Valky." Guetta told her with a smile.

"Thanks, you two. Let's go back to keeping watch." She says with a smile...

Alive_Clem

I was upstairs with my sister. We were just laying in bed talking to each other."Remember when mom used to tell us to get along and stop fighting all the time?" I asked Broken.

"Heh, yeah. You were such a pain in the ass, always telling me to hang out with you when I was too tired to do anything." Broken said to me with a smile.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you." I tell her with a smile.

"I know, AC. I know that I told you to leave me alone and to go outside and play with your other friends, but deep down, I really did want to hang out with you as well." Broken told me.

"Heh, is that why you screamed at me and told me to get out of your room? You even threw your lamp at me, but I closed the door in time and it got smashed." I told her with a smile.

"Haha, mom was so pissed at us that day. I was angry at you as well, but I hated when she yelled at you and made you cry. It wasn't your fault anyway, I was being an idiot for not wanting to hang out with you for a bit." She says with a smile.

I smiled back at her."It's okay, I shouldn't have bothered you anyway."

Broken frowned."Now it's just you and me, AC. Our parents are gone, and we have to look after each other. I'll protect you no matter what, AC." Broken told me.

"I'm here for you as well, Broken." I tell her.

"This world has gone to shit, I'm sorta glad that we're forced to be by each other's side now, I've gotten to know you better and I'm really proud of you, AC. I mean it." Broken tells me.

"Thanks, Broken. I'm glad we're spending our time together, too." I tell her with a smile. I turn to look down and then I frown."I miss our parents..."

Broken hugs me."Me too, AC... me too."

"Can you tell me a story like how mom used to do when I was younger? I'd really like that." I ask her.

"Mom used to do the same for me, heh. You got it, AC. I'll tell you all the stories she used to tell me." Broken tells me with a smile...

TheWalkingSheep

"Yeah, man. I was a fireman before all of this, heh." I told CiD. We were out in the woods with Azlyn, King, Fan, Goust, and Gary. We were keeping watch, making sure that Tobi and his men wouldn't come back and attack us again. I was making conversation with CiD as we walked down a small dirt road.

"Heh, can you believe that asshole Tobi was my best friend? He was the one who helped me get the job at the school." CiD told me.

"Must have been shocking to realize what a monster that man really is, huh?" I ask.

"Exactly. Couldn't believe it. I thought... I thought I knew him, man. He was a good man, he loved teaching and he just seemed to love his life. I don't know what happened..." CiD said and then looked down.

"This world went to hell, man. It changed people." I say to him.

"You're right, man. I just couldn't be there any longer knowing what he was doing. I mean, I thought he was recruiting people so we could start building a good community for all. He sent me out to find more people, I was gone for weeks until I stumbled upon the church." CiD told me.

"Wait a minute, so it was your fault why Tobi found us in the first place?" I ask him.

"I guess you can say that... truth is, I thought YOU guys were bad people. I camped out a few times and kept an eye out on you guys. Twistee was the only one that kind of gave me bad vibes, but he would mostly go out on supply runs and bring lots of stuff back." CiD explained.

"Yeah, Twistee told us about his past, about how much of a bad person he used to be. He told us that he moved on from that and is just trying to help those in need. He's okay in my book." I told him.

"Yeah, everyone here seems like good people. I was worried that I wasn't going to be accepted because I was with Tobi before this. Like I said, though. I was gone for a while, and when I came back I realized that Tobi had changed. When I found out what he was doing, I wanted to get out of there. Now I realize that we have to stop him..." CiD said while looking down.

"We have to, Tobi will just keep coming back if we don't kill him. Sometimes we have to hurt the people we once knew, in order to protect ourselves." I told him.

"You're right, man. Tobi just isn't the same anymore... we'll stop him." CiD tells me.

As we were walking we hear someone crying."You hear that, CiD?" I ask him.

"Yeah, sounds like it's coming from behind that big tree." He tells me. We head over to it and see Azlyn behind it.

"Azlyn? You okay?" I ask her.

She looks away and starts to wipe her tears."Yes, I'm okay. Don't worry."

"Why are you crying? Something wrong?" CiD asks her.

"I wasn't crying, just had something in my eye. I'm okay." She says while still wiping her eyes.

"I WILL become a walker killing master!" I heard Gary in the distance, I turn and see him walking with Fan, King and Goust.

"Hey, guys!" Fan says when he spots us.

"Oh no..." I heard Azlyn say.

"What's going on over there?" Goust asks as they make their way over. Once they reach us, they see Azlyn on the tree."Azlyn? Why are you crying? What happened?"

"I'm okay, you guys. Just leave me alone." She tells us.

"You sure about that?" King asks her.

Fan turns to look at me."What's wrong with her?"

"Don't know, we just found her like this." I tell him.

Gary walks up to her."Azlyn... what's going on?"

She looks at him, and then at us, she looks back down."I just... miss the way things used to be. I can't stand living in fear for my life everyday. I want things to go back to the way they were. I miss my friends, my family, my sister Phyre. I miss everything... I feel so alone" She tells us.

Gary looked down."We all miss that life as well, Az. But this is the way things are now, we have to stay strong to survive. You're not alone, you have us. Your sister would want you to stay strong and keep surviving." Gary told her.

Azlyn started crying some more."Why did she have to die, Gary...? Phyre didn't deserve that..."

"Phyre was in the wrong place at the wrong time, we can't predict what will happen. We all may die one day, but for those of us who survive, we have to stay strong and keep going. We all lost people, Azlyn. But we have to survive for them." Gary told her.

"I just can't believe it, Gary. I feel like I'm trapped in a nightmare, but how can you wake up knowing that everything you once knew is gone?! You know what I don't get the most? Why am I still alive in this? Why are WE still alive in all of this?!" Azlyn started crying more.

Gary looked down again."I... I don't know, Az. But... we have to stay alive... Let's just go back to the mansion." He told her.

"We've all been through some tough times, but we'll get through it, together." Fan said.

"We just have to keep fighting, that's all we can do now." I said.

"We're here for you." Goust told her.

"We'll get Tobi and end this nightmare..." King said.

"We just have to stay strong no matter what." CiD said. We comforted Azlyn a bit longer, and then decided to go back to the mansion. The sun was going down and we needed to see what the others were doing...

JUST SOME CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, NO VOTES FOR THIS PART.

• AWESOME :DDD

Alt text

Mashiro_Shiina "No, Valky! I can't let you do that, you have to stay here!" Guilty told Valky as they were arguing back and forth. Valky

• Glad you like it! Going to start another part soon. Might be a while, though. B]

ComingSoon posted: »

AWESOME :DDD

• We got really to know something about some characters, like tntlee and about Azlyn's feelings towards all of this.

Broken said to me with a smile.

I tell her with a smile.

I told her with a smile.

She says with a smile.

I smiled back at her.

Broken tells me with a smile...

Damn that was a lot of smiles :) hehe

Mashiro_Shiina "No, Valky! I can't let you do that, you have to stay here!" Guilty told Valky as they were arguing back and forth. Valky

• Brilliant as always I can't wait for more :D

• Next part will include you. B]

Brilliant as always I can't wait for more

• Both of you were happy for a moment. B]

Alive_Clem posted: »

We got really to know something about some characters, like tntlee and about Azlyn's feelings towards all of this. Broken said to me w

• Alt text

Great thanks I can't wait :'D

Next part will include you. B]

• That's alright if it takes you a while :) as long as you put what you need to into it, that's what counts.

Glad you like it! Going to start another part soon. Might be a while, though. B]

• @Markd4547

That's alright if it takes you a while :) as long as you put what you need to into it, that's what counts.

Alt text

Lol, just kidding, CS. Thanks, bro!

ComingSoon posted: »

That's alright if it takes you a while as long as you put what you need to into it, that's what counts.

• For a moment...

Both of you were happy for a moment. B]

• Oh my god XD

@Markd4547 That's alright if it takes you a while as long as you put what you need to into it, that's what counts. Lol, just kidding, CS. Thanks, bro!

• Alt text

XDDD it needed to be DONE I approve of this

Alt text

@Markd4547 That's alright if it takes you a while as long as you put what you need to into it, that's what counts. Lol, just kidding, CS. Thanks, bro!

• VOTING CLOSED!

STAR WILL SUGGEST ATTACKING RIGHT AWAY.

• Great part man! Its good to have some development before this war starts.

"Sometimes we have to hurt the people we once knew, in order to protect ourselves.". Was this just a random line thrown in or am I beginning to sound like Jane? o_O. If its the latter, then that is very interesting, would like to see how that goes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.