Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Ok I don't want this place to get closed too so lets change the subject.

AND PINK GETS ME HIGH AS A KITE!!!

Lord_EAA posted: »

its gone temporarily wanting for things to cool down afther Merging with other thread's (yes it merged) , and the "war" type thing (Read it

• PINK? GREEN IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER

Ok I don't want this place to get closed too so lets change the subject. AND PINK GETS ME HIGH AS A KITE!!!

• wehre teh fuk is teh forum of teh ded longe

• Yeah, I didn't really know if I should've type this or not.

I sent him a PM, I really don't want people talking about it anymore.

• pro will pm you

Spodermen posted: »

wehre teh fuk is teh forum of teh ded longe

• k

pro will pm you

• k

• Wow, this is the first time my videos have been linked xD

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2-aF4Yh8kY&feature=youtu.be made by banana

• It got merged with the Whatever's on your mind thread.

• But... pink is the color of punany.

PINK? GREEN IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER

• Uff Just catched up on the story, R.I.P. me

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited August 2014
  • The amount of TTG related groups is too damn high.

Puncake32 posted: »

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ForumOfTheDead join the FOTDL group

• Green is the color of grass

But... pink is the color of punany.

• Alt text What's Up? I've noticed that theres no dislikes anymore and the lounge is down, and I had 99+ Notifications.....

• Please, forgive us Salt.

So much has happened that I'll be happy to pm you.

Saltlick123 posted: »

What's Up? I've noticed that theres no dislikes anymore and the lounge is down, and I had 99+ Notifications.....

• Damn good job but I called it.... KILLING ME WHILE I'M GONE FOR A WEEK!!!! (Fuckin Bandits)

BadassScarlet (!) Let's help her out. Romy and Salt123, I need you guys on this. Juicy can lag behind until it's safe. "Let him go, yo

• You're in for a lotta shit...

What's Up? I've noticed that theres no dislikes anymore and the lounge is down, and I had 99+ Notifications.....

• Wellllllllllllll.....

• Punany > Marijuana

Green is the color of grass

• Hey...

Wellllllllllllll.....

• Yeah, so what happened the past week or so... I'm sure you can find it in one of these threads littering the forum, but I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about what happened anymore.

Hey...

• so...dunno...but is this dead? there used to be a lot more activity in here.

• Alright, so I haven't been posting because of something that happened on the forum, if you want to know, just PM me. I probably won't be on much these next few days and I won't be on at all on Tuesday, so just bare with me here, I'll continue next week. I want to be able to post daily. So for now, what do you guys think will happen in the story?

• Maggots will finish feasting on my corpse and everyone else will die from a flying lawnmower.

Alright, so I haven't been posting because of something that happened on the forum, if you want to know, just PM me. I probably won't be on

• The war be like Alt text

Alright, so I haven't been posting because of something that happened on the forum, if you want to know, just PM me. I probably won't be on

• I was told...

Yeah, so what happened the past week or so... I'm sure you can find it in one of these threads littering the forum, but I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about what happened anymore.

• Well My character died in a story again while I was gone.... (At least he had a badass death :) )

so...dunno...but is this dead? there used to be a lot more activity in here.

• Ded

• edited August 2014

Okay, before I start the second half of Ch.4. I'm going to list all the people from the mansion group, let me know if I missed anyone.

Pro, Fan, WtW, Sheep, Twistee, Azlyn, ATR, Jewf, Jon, Shadow, DLB, CSB, Wanderer, Password, CiD, Rafoli, Salt, Guilty, Valky, Gustav, SweetPea, Shiina, Puncake, Goust, Gary, AC, Broken, Guetta, King, Deceptio.

That's all I can remember. Okay, I think that's all of them. Goddamn! 30 people.

• edited August 2014

Is this somehow ranked by importance? If yes, then why the hell am I so far behind? :P

UNACCEPTABLE!

Okay, before I start the second half of Ch.4. I'm going to list all the people from the mansion group, let me know if I missed anyone. Pr

• Alt text

Okay, before I start the second half of Ch.4. I'm going to list all the people from the mansion group, let me know if I missed anyone. Pr

• Lol, nope, it's random. Just the first people that popped into my head!

Not easy remembering people when I have 30 of them to work with, haha. That's why I put them down here so it's easier for me. B]

Is this somehow ranked by importance? If yes, then why the hell am I so far behind? :P UNACCEPTABLE!

• edited August 2014

Death is coming...

Also, your character will make his appearance in the part I'm working on right now. B]

• Dayum that's a big group >.<

• Awesome! :D

Death is coming... Also, your character will make his appearance in the part I'm working on right now. B]

• Hm...I see...

YOU SHOULD REMEMBER MY NAME SOONER!

But only when it comes down to cool stuff. When it comes to death scenes, you can forget my name entirely...

Lol, nope, it's random. Just the first people that popped into my head! Not easy remembering people when I have 30 of them to work with, haha. That's why I put them down here so it's easier for me. B]

• Alt text

Ugh Are you not dead yet King

Hm...I see... YOU SHOULD REMEMBER MY NAME SOONER! But only when it comes down to cool stuff. When it comes to death scenes, you can forget my name entirely...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.