The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What am I supposed to understand from this? ヽ(゜Q。)ノ?

• I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THEIR MIDDLE FINGERS LIKE THAT

GOD

AWESOMEO posted: »

Only 5 minutes in and I already broke a pen, fuck math ✖‿✖

• I weighed 6 pounds... Then I grew to become a fat fucking toddler, and now I'm fuckin' thin.

To think that I once was fat, seems unrealistic, even tho I think I'm fat all the time.

I was really fucking fat when I was born, like 8 pounds, which is ironic because I'm one of the most thin guys in my school, like really fucking thin, I can't get fat AHRGAGHRHGH LOL I TYPED THIK INSTEAD OF THIN HOLY SHIT

• If someone starts a genocide, cover yourself in someone else's blood and pretend to be dead.

What am I supposed to understand from this? ヽ(゜Q。)ノ?

• HE HAS HEADS ON HIS BELT. Wtf is that?!

• RAAAAAAAACCCCHHHHHHHHEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!! ☆・゜゚・(^O^)/・゜゚・

HE HAS HEADS ON HIS BELT. Wtf is that?!

• I didn't ask for that information, they told me years ago, and I have a fuckin' birth certificate on my desk.

Why are you people asking your moms so much about your birth dafuq (⊙.☉)7?

• Why are you people asking your moms so much about your birth dafuq (⊙.☉)7?

I almost came out the cesarean way, but I decided that a little teamwork wouldn't hurt anybody... I still ended up being pulled out with a plunger tho.

• I was a fat toddler too, lol. Chubby kid with skinny arms and like really curly dark hair for some reason. It's weird because my hair isn't curly at all anymore.

I weighed 6 pounds... Then I grew to become a fat fucking toddler, and now I'm fuckin' thin. To think that I once was fat, seems unrealistic, even tho I think I'm fat all the time.

• RAAACCHHELLLLLEEEEE!!!

Lmao girl I'm so happy, I have no school on Monday. ^-^. SUCK ASS SUNDAY AND TURNUP MONDAY WHOOOO.

RAAAAAAAACCCCHHHHHHHHEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!! ☆・゜゚・(^O^)/・゜゚・☆

• I have a birth certificate on my desk, and my parents for some reason like telling me information about how sweet and nice I was. :/

Why are you people asking your moms so much about your birth dafuq (⊙.☉)7?

• Nooooooooo, you just reminded me that school starts Tuesday. ;------; i crai evertiem

Shit, I still have to get my freaking timetable omg Schoolzone stahp... I've been trying to avoid Schoolzone all summer because every time I look at the site it makes me depressed as hell.

RAAACCHHELLLLLEEEEE!!! Lmao girl I'm so happy, I have no school on Monday. ^-^. SUCK ASS SUNDAY AND TURNUP MONDAY WHOOOO.

• Fuck that Rachelle, I'm going to the military, I'll defend myself and fuck them up bad

Alt text

If someone starts a genocide, cover yourself in someone else's blood and pretend to be dead.

• My cheeks were so cute. ^-^

Now I'm just thin and handsome as hell.

I was a fat toddler too, lol. Chubby kid with skinny arms and like really curly dark hair for some reason. It's weird because my hair isn't curly at all anymore.

• OMG!!! I FOUND A PIC FOR THE GOT GAME!!!
    ¨
    Alt text

• LMFAO

OMG!!! I FOUND A PIC FOR THE GOT GAME!!! ¨

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I love you too ^-^

I only do it like that because my thumb starts spazzing out for some reason when I add it

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THEIR MIDDLE FINGERS LIKE THAT GOD

• I'm really hyped just by seeing that picture!

JSOGHSIUGUSIHGSHOGIOSIGOSOGJS

LMFAO

• A site for schools in my province, lol.

The hell is Schoolzone?

• Mmmmm...hummus. I got pitas lying around somewhere, but no hummus. Damn.

Eating Hummus bitches

• A site for schools in my province, lol.

The hell is Schoolzone?

• The hell is Schoolzone?

Nooooooooo, you just reminded me that school starts Tuesday. ;------; i crai evertiem Shit, I still have to get my freaking timetable omg

• LEAKED FOOTAGE

• MY FUCKIN COMMENTS KEEP DISAPPEARING

I SAID IT'S A SITE FOR SCHOOLS IN MY PROVINCE SJDGSADNGAGAGADG

The hell is Schoolzone?

• Lol, it's a site in my province that schools use to do shit.

Tuesday?! Damn, that sucks. Just try not to think about it. Schoolzone? What is that? That name sounds so freaking corny and cheesy. Ugh I can't.

• Tuesday?! Damn, that sucks. Just try not to think about it.

Schoolzone? What is that? That name sounds so freaking corny and cheesy. Ugh I can't.

Nooooooooo, you just reminded me that school starts Tuesday. ;------; i crai evertiem Shit, I still have to get my freaking timetable omg

• Hitler was kind of a dick like that. I pretty sure he hated just about everybody. ج_ج

I'm reading my history textbook for the next year and there are pictures of Hitler that ugly mofo everywhere, it's really interesting.. They say here that people abused and killed non-Jews that had any relationships with a Jew (҂`0´).っ︻デ═一

• Except white Christian men with blonde hair and blue eyes.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Hitler was kind of a dick like that. I pretty sure he hated just about everybody. ج_ج

• So... Uh, I got a phone call, my grandpa just passed away.

I just can't handle this! I won't be here for some time, Hope you guys understand. Bye.

• This is why you need commas.

Alt text

Alt text

• HODOR WONT REMEMBER THAT

• Hodor is a valid option.

I'm really hyped just by seeing that picture! JSOGHSIUGUSIHGSHOGIOSIGOSOGJS

• We also have a site for schools in Israel, and parents can track your notes, grades and even if you ditched class or talked back to your teacher through it, it's the fucking best shit ever amaright?

MY FUCKIN COMMENTS KEEP DISAPPEARING I SAID IT'S A SITE FOR SCHOOLS IN MY PROVINCE SJDGSADNGAGAGADG

• YEAH!!!

If we see floppy weiners I hope that there's an option to cut that shit off. OOOOOOO AND A SEX QUICK TIME EVENT LIKE IN GOD OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yeah exactly, ugh. Literally never any privacy at all.

We also have a site for schools in Israel, and parents can track your notes, grades and even if you ditched class or talked back to your teacher through it, it's the fucking best shit ever amaright?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2014

FUN FACT 2: The arabic letter 'taa' looks like a smiley face.

ت

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

If we see floppy weiners I hope that there's an option to cut that shit off.

OOOOOOO AND A SEX QUICK TIME EVENT LIKE IN GOD OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hodor is a valid option.

• When i thought math couln't be worse they introduce functions and parabolas

Only 5 minutes in and I already broke a pen, fuck math ✖‿✖

• I FUCKING CAN'T

ComingSoon posted: »

This is why you need commas.

• Nooooo, Simon, I'm so sorry ;__;

So... Uh, I got a phone call, my grandpa just passed away. I just can't handle this! I won't be here for some time, Hope you guys understand. Bye.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.