The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I ended up with Jane and the family.

Chocolates posted: »

Staying in Wellington with AJ. I was torn between sticking with Kenny or choosing Wellington, but I felt that the latter was the right decision for Clem.

• The last movie I saw in the theatres was TFIOS... I haven't been to the cinemas much this year at all come to think of it.

BigBlindMax posted: »

None, actually...not much of a movie guy, I guess. American Hustle was the last one I saw in theaters.

• Good morning.

Mornin' guys.

• Alt text

xD In all seriousness, I watched Indiana Jones recently. Never seen it in 15 years. :3

Pops in Happy Feet 2 was just on TV. Such a nice feel-good movie Anyone seen any movies in the cinemas/on tv recently?

• First playthrough was alone. Second playthrough is staying at Wellington.

hayd24 posted: »

So what ending did everyone get?

• Megami-Chan! =3

Alt text

Mornin' Tobi-san ^3^

• Heya. First time seeing you in these parts. Welcome. :3

Good morning.

• Good evening... It's almost 11pm here :P

Good morning.

• Haha I have been told by quite a few people here that my username incites feelings of hunger

xD In all seriousness, I watched Indiana Jones recently. Never seen it in 15 years.

• Tbh I always preferred Harrison Ford in Star Wars

xD In all seriousness, I watched Indiana Jones recently. Never seen it in 15 years.

• one of my favourite posts ever from tumblr:

Alt text

LET’S DO A REVIEW OF LISA FRANK© BRAND BERRY-SCENTED BODY WASH

"WE GOT THIS SHIT AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT THANKS TO BERRY-SCENTED TUMBLR USER JENNYLOGGINS. I AM A HULKING, BURLY, MASCULINE MAN, SO USUALLY I USE OLD SPICE OR IRISH SPRING OR SOME MANLY SHIT LIKE THAT BUT TODAY I WAS OUT OF SOAP SO I USED THIS SHIT"

FIRST OFF LET’S START WITH THE PACKAGING:

Alt text

"THIS FUCKING RAINBOW-ASS UNICORN IS THERE IN THE SHOWER EVERY DAY, EVERY FUCKING DAY THIS LITTLE FAGGOT SITS THERE AND GIVES ME THAT SULTRY GAZE WHILE IM TRYING TO CLEAN MY VULNERABLE NAKED ASS"

“rub me on your body”

"ALSO IT’S WORTH NOTING THAT THIS SHIT COMES WITH A WARNING NOT ONLY TO KEEP IT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN BUT THAT PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO YOUR SKIN CAN GIVE YOU RASHES AND PROBABLY UNICORN HERPES OR SOME OTHER SHIT"

Alt text

"IDK ABOUT YALL BUT LAST I CHECKED THE EXACT PURPOSE OF BODY WASH IS PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO YOUR SKIN SO THAT RIGHT THERE WAS A RED FLAG BUT I PROCEEDED, ALBEIT WITH PROPER PRECAUTION AS TO AVOID APPLYING AROUND MY EYES AS DIRECTED BY THE PACKAGING OF LISA FRANK© BRAND BERRY-SCENTED BODY WASH. ALSO IT SAYS TO KEEP IT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THEY ARE MARKETING THIS PRODUCT NOT FOR CHILDREN BUT FOR GROWN MEN SUCH AS MYSELF"

Alt text

"I APPLIED A GENEROUS AMOUNT TO MY HANDS TO BEGIN THE CLEANING."

i’m so fucked up

"AND THAT WAS WHEN THE MOST POTENT SMELL OF ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED BERRY I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE HIT ME LIKE A FUCKING EARTHQUAKE"

"I NEARLY FELL OVER IN THE SHOWER. IT WAS SO FUCKING BERRY. IT WAS LIKE I MADE SWEET LOVE TO AN ANTHROPOMORPHIC BERRY WOMAN AND DOVE NOSE-FIRST INTO HER GUSHING FRUITY LOINS. THERE WAS NO FURTHER DOUBT THAT THIS WAS INDEED LISA FRANK© BRAND BERRY-SCENTED BODY WASH. IT’S NO WONDER LISA FRANK’S ART IS ALL SO COLORFUL, SHE’S FUCKING HIGH AS BALLS HUFFING HER BERRY-ASS BODY WASH."

"IT GOT ME CLEAN BUT I HAVE A HEADACHE FROM ALL THAT FUCKING BERRY. I UNDERSTAND THE WARNING LABEL NOW. THIS SHIT IS PROBABLY TOXIC TO SMALL CHILDREN, IT’LL BERRY THEIR FUCKING BRAIN CELLS TO DEATH. DO NOT TRUST THAT SULTRY UNICORN. YOU SEE THE MILKY WHITE COLOR IT’S PROBABLY HIS SPOOGE IN THAT BOTTLE IT’S NOT EVEN BODY WASH I JUST CLEANED MYSELF WITH BUBBLY BERRY UNICORN BATTER"

0/10 WOULD NOT BERRY AGAIN

• Alt text

Damn straight. I loved his performance in it.

Tbh I always preferred Harrison Ford in Star Wars

• Uhhh....

Alt text

Alt text

NEED SOME OF THAT BERRY! xD

one of my favourite posts ever from tumblr: LET’S DO A REVIEW OF LISA FRANK© BRAND BERRY-SCENTED BODY WASH "WE GOT THIS SH

• I got something for Tobi in a few minutes.

• I seriously died when I read that, omg xD

Uhhh.... NEED SOME OF THAT BERRY! xD

• I always preferred Han to Luke

Damn straight. I loved his performance in it.

• edited August 2014

xDD

GIVES ME THAT SULTRY GAZE WHILE IM TRYING TO CLEAN MY VULNERABLE WHITE ASS

one of my favourite posts ever from tumblr: LET’S DO A REVIEW OF LISA FRANK© BRAND BERRY-SCENTED BODY WASH "WE GOT THIS SH

• "NO WONDER LISA FRANK’S ART IS ALL SO COLORFUL, SHE’S FUCKING HIGH AS BALLS HUFFING HER BERRY-ASS BODY WASH." xD

xDD GIVES ME THAT SULTRY GAZE WHILE IM TRYING TO CLEAN MY VULNERABLE WHITE ASS

• Alt text

Just happened to me^ I peed though. I had to pee so bad that I walked to the bathroom bent over like a troll. Only me? Yeah only me

• Yes, pls stay. ;_;

Okay, I changed my mind, I'm staying. I know you guys will cheer me up. It's my brother's birthday today and everybody is sad

• edited August 2014

She'd kill clem just because luke died?

.... I'm so done. Like, with everything.

Lexi uploaded a new video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ6kbtBTl48 I SHIP CLUKE AS A BrOTP

• Happens to me all the time ;~;

FirstWorldProblems

Just happened to me^ I peed though. I had to pee so bad that I walked to the bathroom bent over like a troll. Only me? Yeah only me

• I am officially dead.

• HIGH AS BALLS

HOW IS SOMEONE HIGH AS BALLS?! xD

"NO WONDER LISA FRANK’S ART IS ALL SO COLORFUL, SHE’S FUCKING HIGH AS BALLS HUFFING HER BERRY-ASS BODY WASH." xD

• ribs in peas twistee </3

Twistee posted: »

I am officially dead.

• O hai everyone! ^-^

• Lmfao, I have no idea! xD

Must be some pretty strong shit to make that possible, lol.

HIGH AS BALLS HOW IS SOMEONE HIGH AS BALLS?! xD

• Alt text

O hai everyone! ^-^

• Tumblr always has some crazy shit there. :3

Tumblr is love. Tumblr is life.

I seriously died when I read that, omg xD

• Alt text

Ooo can't wait! :D

I got something for Tobi in a few minutes.

• Alt text

Tumblr always has some crazy shit there. Tumblr is love. Tumblr is life.

• Alt text

O hai everyone! ^-^

• Oh god I hate it when I have to sleep and I need to do that. ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

• So I thought it would be a good idea to look up "high as balls"

Alt text

They have memes of this shit

Lmfao, I have no idea! xD Must be some pretty strong shit to make that possible, lol.

• Oy Tobi, how are you doing?

• Hey Rachellec! ^-^ How are you?

• Hiiiii. :D

O hai everyone! ^-^

• Hi Rachel! How are you?

Hiiiii.

• You know the funny thing is when I first used it I didn't like it one bit cuz I had to have an account and use it for Comm Tech class. I couldn't figure it out. But now that I don't have school I found a lot of joy in just finding stuff and thangs from it. lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.