The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• it's better

Alt text

gawsh gimme ur face pls ;-; NO I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU. That would be horrible. Keep your face, it's better. For realz.

• Luffy!! My childhood :D

aldimon posted: »

Holy shit.

• LOL, no you don't!

AWESOMEO posted: »

I WANT UNICORN HERPES

• @Chocolates I'm back from the movies... It was meh, it had it's moments, but some actors were so shitty it was just funny.

• Yes, I do ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

LOL, no you don't!

• Alt text

Nah gurly I swear on me lyfe and I swear on me mum.

I only lie when I'm high as balls.

it's better

• You should have been here earlier. xD

This is all happening too quickly, I didn't understand what is where and by now everything's removed ;_;

• Wow, you're getting really good at this :D

Jewfreeus posted: »

so um whats been happening? I noticed people are on here less often is it cause most are going back to school? also game of thrones section now anyway here take another model swapping video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nravBis7OuY

I'm Omid.

Well I'll be damned. You wouldn't happen to be trying to mod this into a game based on my comic, are you?

• Omg "high as balls" xD

Nah gurly I swear on me lyfe and I swear on me mum. I only lie when I'm high as balls.

• I... I lost you after "fancy braid"... So many terms for hair thingies (@_@)

lol my mom wanted to put my hair in a fancy braid because I haven't done it In years. It looked really flipping good, but then smart me ac

• I ain't callin' you a truther!

Nah gurly I swear on me lyfe and I swear on me mum. I only lie when I'm high as balls.

• !

For some reason, I can't rename chapters. It just crashes the game.

• I told you I'd use it. xD

Omg "high as balls" xD

• ♫♫♫♫

'Cause I can't stop time

You keep blurring in my mind

And space is undefined

These tracks left behind

We can't stay the same

Can't stop this train

I can't find the breaks

On this bullet train

♫♫♫♫

• I just havn't been that active recently. I joined a week before "the merging".

Heya. First time seeing you in these parts. Welcome.

• <333

♫♫♫♫ 'Cause I can't stop time You keep blurring in my mind And space is undefined These tracks left behind We can't stay the same Can't stop this train I can't find the breaks On this bullet train ♫♫♫♫

• edited August 2014

xD "MOMID?" UREHEIUIRHUPR5YHTGJUDOPSQKJHSGAFQTDSADSEQSFWD DA FUUUUUUU------?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVL5ZAMwgdE I MOMID.

• Walkers (not to be confused with the undead) are having another competition where they have 6 new flavours of crisps, and you vote for the best one. I tried a flavour named "Ranch Raccoon", and it was...strange. At least I know what raccoons taste like now.

• edited August 2014

I like it. How about this? :3

It's every shameful fall, every mistake that I've made

These are the scars that have brought me where I am today

Another false conception that I fed myself to escape reality

The only lie I see is now inside of my head

The only truth slips through my fingertips in the end

Let me keep on dreaming as I watch the days just pass me on by

♫♫♫♫ 'Cause I can't stop time You keep blurring in my mind And space is undefined These tracks left behind We can't stay the same Can't stop this train I can't find the breaks On this bullet train ♫♫♫♫

• I'm so fascinated by those wave thingies in the video. o_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkime9M4z34 hehe ^-^

• U FAIL HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

I like it. How about this? It's every shameful fall, every mistake that I've made These are the scars that have brought me where I am

• I'd eat the shit outta that racoon (ノ ゚Д゚)ノ

hayd24 posted: »

Walkers (not to be confused with the undead) are having another competition where they have 6 new flavours of crisps, and you vote for the b

• I love that. Where's it from? :? ^-^

I like it. How about this? It's every shameful fall, every mistake that I've made These are the scars that have brought me where I am

• So was it good or nah?

Walkers (not to be confused with the undead) are having another competition where they have 6 new flavours of crisps, and you vote for the b

• I love that. Where's it from? :? ^-^

• Cool, huh? :P

I'm so fascinated by those wave thingies in the video. o_o

• Alt text

Say what? Since when was in a competition? lol

U FAIL HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

• I'm still amazed that raccoon was chosen as one of the flavours. I think more people should know about it, maybe we should post a picture?

I'd eat the shit outta that racoon (ノ ゚Д゚)ノ

• They're doing the same thing in Canada, I can't remember which company (I think it's Lays) but the flavors aren't very good, there's Maple Moose and even Jalapeño Macaroni, suffice to say they aren't very good.

• I coudn't decide if I liked it or not. You could always buy them if you want.

So was it good or nah?

• This is bad...:(

• Maple Moose? o_O

dojo32161 posted: »

They're doing the same thing in Canada, I can't remember which company (I think it's Lays) but the flavors aren't very good, there's Maple Moose and even Jalapeño Macaroni, suffice to say they aren't very good.

• Out of all the flavors, that was the best, and it still wasn't very good.

Maple Moose? o_O

• How is it bad? :?

papai46 posted: »

This is bad...:(

• This one sounds delicious i would buy like a whole box.

Alt text

I coudn't decide if I liked it or not. You could always buy them if you want.

• You tried to make it italic and u failed bruh

Say what? Since when was in a competition? lol

• I looked it up, there's also like Bacon Poutine and Cinnamon Bun... lol wtf. The poutine one doesn't sound too bad?

dojo32161 posted: »

Out of all the flavors, that was the best, and it still wasn't very good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.