The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nah my rage just consists of turning that shit off and leaving. xD Dollar signs fly by when I see this crap so I don't break shit.

Hmm...so I was partially right then! Have you ever thrown your controller at the TV?

• Alt text

ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR!!! I just snipped your comments :P

AWESOMEO posted: »

What the fuck xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'VE NEVER SAID THAT WTF SNK AND DEATH NOTE ARE WAAAAAAY BETTER THAN THE GOONIES AIO;VGUJ5VRPQ03 ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

• Yeah I loved abusing him, mostly as his dad xD

Oh, so my memory isnt so bad after all. Thanks for telling me that it was him. It was always fun running him over when he got in my way XD.

• This comment gets 3 likes but my beautiful compilation of Mark gifs gets 2? Thanks, Obama!

I always felt bad for poor Tom ;~;

• I wasn't on the entire day! And I'm trying to post more now :c

YOU'RE ALWAYS ON SKYPE BUT NEVER HERE ;_______________;

• Yeah, when I was a kid I liked jerry better but I when re-watched the episodes I realized that tom is just protecting his house from a thief.

I always felt bad for poor Tom ;~;

• They always cheer me up.

Those guys are legends.

• You got saturday? BRUHHH nah I won't bull I was about to do weekends too but I decided to take early classes so now I gotta wake up at 5am to be there by 8am xD. Yesterday I thought I saw you but you don't have classes that early right?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Home from class, lol. I have saturday classes now

• Alt text

XDDD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I didn't do anything you said it not me :'(

Alt text

While I do love the Goonies (GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE!), nothing compares to The Little Mermaid Time to bring out the big guns: my whole ar

• I was greeting a fellow Dominican.

You wanted an example? HERE ^

• edited August 2014

Mark seems to think they're comparable somehow. I, for one, don't think it's much of a competition. SBM will win every time.

Other than being made in the 80s and featuring a group of boys, I really don't see how Stand By Me and The Goonies are comparable.

• Thats the best part about him---that he was abusable! I dont think I ever came into contact with him other than with michael. I might have killed him a couple of times with a rocket or something similar. But then the bill would come up and I would be cheesed because I wanted an option where I can refuse to pay and he can just stay in the hospital,

Yeah I loved abusing him, mostly as his dad xD

• Hell the fuck yeah.

They always cheer me up.

• They aren't. Totally different movies.

Mark seems to think they're comparable somehow. I, for one, don't think it's much of a competition. SBM will win every time.

• Alt text

I agree YOU said it not me :'O

STAND BY ME IS FOR NUBS????????????????????? STAND BY ME IS FOR LEGENDS

• LIA

Markd4547 posted: »

ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR!!! I just snipped your comments :P

• Sooo... Is that a yes or a no? xD

It ruins your shot of avoiding my fist! xD

• True, I would never do stupid shit like that. But there are some people who dont give a shit about the money and do stupid shit like smashing their system on the floor and shit. God bless those consoles.

Nah my rage just consists of turning that shit off and leaving. xD Dollar signs fly by when I see this crap so I don't break shit.

• k

I was greeting a fellow Dominican.

• I remember I had to take a math class at 8am, I fucking hated my life everyday, lol. Nah, I don't have classes on Fridays. I have classes from Mon-Thu and Saturdays.

You got saturday? BRUHHH nah I won't bull I was about to do weekends too but I decided to take early classes so now I gotta wake up at 5am to be there by 8am xD. Yesterday I thought I saw you but you don't have classes that early right?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Yeah you were on Skype! You want me to post pictures again? xD

I wasn't on the entire day! And I'm trying to post more now :c

• I didn't talk at all today. I was on 'Busy' all day. But I'm on now.

Yeah you were on Skype! You want me to post pictures again? xD

• Fuck the consoles God bless that guap they just threw away. XD

True, I would never do stupid shit like that. But there are some people who dont give a shit about the money and do stupid shit like smashing their system on the floor and shit. God bless those consoles.

• Alt text

I'll join you Rachel :'D

GOONIEISM

• You want to be greeted like that too?

k

• If he's a good person, that counts.

My dad is the Joker...beat that! Ok, not really. But he is pretty strong and runs his own business as a construction worker, I guess that accounts for something.

edited August 2014

LOL YEAH AND THEN HE JUST SENDS MICHAEL A TEXT LIKE "DAFUQ DAD WHY U KILL ME ;_;" XD

Thats the best part about him---that he was abusable! I dont think I ever came into contact with him other than with michael. I might have k

• Ironic the Class I have at 8am is Fucking math 06 they barely have any math 06 classes only this one and on the weekends fucking CUNY.

I remember I had to take a math class at 8am, I fucking hated my life everyday, lol. Nah, I don't have classes on Fridays. I have classes from Mon-Thu and Saturdays.

• sure

You want to be greeted like that too?

• Alt text

I didn't talk at all today. I was on 'Busy' all day. But I'm on now.

• Aspiring Jadenist, his life is going the right way :D

Twistee posted: »

@ComingSoon your avatar

• I had Math 06 too. Who's your professor?

Ironic the Class I have at 8am is Fucking math 06 they barely have any math 06 classes only this one and on the weekends fucking CUNY.

• Yes..yes he is.

If he's a good person, that counts.

• i choked on my spit and now i'm dying

• That was last night my time zone, sir. Your 5am is my 10pm. Which means, it's currently 12:35pm where you live, right?

• RIP

i choked on my spit and now i'm dying

edited August 2014

AWRFGKAJW;EIP;OAW FUCK THIS SHIT ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

That was last night my time zone, sir. Your 5am is my 10pm. Which means, it's currently 12:35pm where you live, right?

• I hope you feel good about yourself :P

AWRFGKAJW;EIP;OAW FUCK THIS SHIT ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽

• That makes no sense spit means to spit the saliva out your mouth but you swallowed it so it's no longer spit it's still saliva. Bruh

i choked on my spit and now i'm dying

Sign in to comment in this discussion.