Unofficial TWDG Photoshop Request Thread

Comments

• Ok, Thanks :D

lee4life posted: »

Ok , give me a bit.

Kateis posted: »

I will make a request so it doesn't die . I'm not really sure but maybe something with Luke... something to ease the pain

• Awww :'( I miss that smile

GoldFish27 posted: »

Very quick edit:

• Darn it! Thanks anyway pal!

In a pic or video? If video I can't do that sorry.

• sorry
    to ease your pain

nasmadoodle posted: »

Darn it! Thanks anyway pal!

• That sparkle is amazing! This made me laugh :D Thanks for easing the pain :)

• No Cluke please.

• Why would you even think about cluke? dafuq man

No Cluke please.

• REQUESTS OR THIS THREAD DIES!
    DO YOU WANT THE BLOOD OF AN AWESOME THREAD ON YOUR HANDS.

• Threads have blood? Ok I will make another request if you want :). This one is random but maybe something about Clem's hammer? It was legendary until it fell of the bridge :(

REQUESTS OR THIS THREAD DIES! DO YOU WANT THE BLOOD OF AN AWESOME THREAD ON YOUR HANDS.

• ok soon.

Threads have blood? Ok I will make another request if you want . This one is random but maybe something about Clem's hammer? It was legendary until it fell of the bridge

• Ok, thanks again :D.

ok soon.

Threads have blood? Ok I will make another request if you want . This one is random but maybe something about Clem's hammer? It was legendary until it fell of the bridge

• Make a picture of the cabin group all bald and Alvin pregnant :3 ... (Ok maybe not the pregnant part but make 'em bald xD)

• I can't do that sorry

Make a picture of the cabin group all bald and Alvin pregnant ... (Ok maybe not the pregnant part but make 'em bald xD)

• How about one of Luke and Lee talking about History with each other and Clementine's like "here we go again..."

That would be cute :3

• I'm exhausted for the day , if I remember I will do it tomorrow , just hit me up.

Simply posted: »

How about one of Luke and Lee talking about History with each other and Clementine's like "here we go again..." That would be cute

• I can do it , I just need a good background to put lee and luke. Finding one is a pain in the ass.

hehe, it's okay:) I didn't want the thread to die out:3

• hehe, it's okay:) I didn't want the thread to die out:3

I'm exhausted for the day , if I remember I will do it tomorrow , just hit me up.

• Yeah lol I'm not too good at photoshop.

It's ok xD and i don't want this thread to die out and just thought of something off the top of my head. maybe i'll think of something... easier next time

• It's ok xD
    and i don't want this thread to die out and just thought of something off the top of my head. maybe i'll think of something... easier next time :3

I can't do that sorry

• Give me a background to do it and I will , it's fun , just it's hard to find a decent one.

hehe, it's okay:) I didn't want the thread to die out:3

• edited August 2014

for some reason I can't see your comment so I will just reply to this one:)
    Ah okay, I would help you out but I have no idea:P maybe sitting round the campfire or something?;3

I'm exhausted for the day , if I remember I will do it tomorrow , just hit me up.

• Ok , give me a bit.

for some reason I can't see your comment so I will just reply to this one:) Ah okay, I would help you out but I have no idea:P maybe sitting round the campfire or something?;3

• lee4lifelee4life Banned
    edited August 2014

not exaclty what you wanted but sitll fits.

for some reason I can't see your comment so I will just reply to this one:) Ah okay, I would help you out but I have no idea:P maybe sitting round the campfire or something?;3

• Then he died , after his fucking birthday! WTF TELLTALE.

Ah it's perfect thanks:3 Luke finally got to meet Lee ;_;

• Ah it's perfect thanks:3

Luke finally got to meet Lee ;_;

not exaclty what you wanted but sitll fits.

• The perfect dream :P This almost set me off again, the feels are just too high :'(

Ah it's perfect thanks:3 Luke finally got to meet Lee ;_;

• ;-;

The dream trio; both Lukey and Lee will take good care of Clem

• The dream trio; both Lukey and Lee will take good care of Clem :3

The perfect dream :P This almost set me off again, the feels are just too high

• This is the true ending to season 2, you just had to set off extremely secret triggers :P

The dream trio; both Lukey and Lee will take good care of Clem

• Plot twist
    You must chose silence in every single dialogue in season 1 and 2

This is the true ending to season 2, you just had to set off extremely secret triggers :P

• Telltale did say silence is sometimes the best answer :O it must be true then ;)

Plot twist You must chose silence in every single dialogue in season 1 and 2

• I got that lee never died and everyone I like never died and luke found our group and everything is fine , right?

Exactly! We are onto you Telltale :P Nothing will go unnoticed by us;3 What triggers it is when you save Luke from the Ice and then you l

• Exactly! We are onto you Telltale :P Nothing will go unnoticed by us;3

What triggers it is when you save Luke from the Ice and then you leave the rest of the group and go back to Savannah where you find out Lee was never dead right? I can't be the only one to get that ending...;3

This is the true ending to season 2, you just had to set off extremely secret triggers :P

• No I totally got that ending as well :P Who knew being silent was Telltale's plan for the best ending? :P

Exactly! We are onto you Telltale :P Nothing will go unnoticed by us;3 What triggers it is when you save Luke from the Ice and then you l

• As you said silence is the best option right;) Guess all those years of silence came in handy for Clementine;)

No I totally got that ending as well :P Who knew being silent was Telltale's plan for the best ending? :P

• Mute clem.
    I'm sorry

As you said silence is the best option right;) Guess all those years of silence came in handy for Clementine;)

• Yes ;) And those years of silence came in handy but must have been hard not to talk :P

As you said silence is the best option right;) Guess all those years of silence came in handy for Clementine;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.