The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

XD Choking on Spit, Being tired at 5 and getting poisoned by shampoo dammit Rachelle how hard is life in Canada :P

ugh it's like 5 PM and i'm already tired, wut is this ;~;

• Well... I'm going to sleep, need to start sleeping earlier again, last day before school tomorrow ;___________;

Goodnight ;___________________________________________;

• What a turd.

See how far into the video you can watch. Warning: the whine is strong with this one. Viewer discretion is advised. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZzlzxhUxw&list=PLA55583EB66519C94&index=13

• It's real i'm watching it right now

Alt text

• <3

Well then fuck you too.

• LOL, yeah I'll tell the people hiding in their bomb shelters all day long here about the story of Rachelle, the girl who went through hell and lived, they'd appreciate the conditions they live in I'm sure.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Choking on Spit, Being tired at 5 and getting poisoned by shampoo dammit Rachelle how hard is life in Canada :P

• Your eyebrows

Alt text

:P

• Welcome to the club.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Well... I'm going to sleep, need to start sleeping earlier again, last day before school tomorrow ;___________; Goodnight ;___________________________________________;

• It's just really difficult being a middle class half-Mexican hāfu teenage Roman Catholic girl in a first world country.

• Nah bro, a turd has the right to exist in this world, don't offend the poor turds ;_;

BigBlindMax posted: »

What a turd.

• I have no fun fact today (sad), so enjoy a random word instead.

debulliate: verb; to boil over. Comes from the Latin root bull/bulli which means blister or bubble.

"Keep an eye on the pasta or that shit's gonna debulliate all over the stove!

• XD thanks I learn off her though

Lol! She's learning with da best.

• Yep I have a short video of her singing let it go and a picture of her trying to do my Joker Avatar pose I might send it by PM if you want to see it XD btw she saw me on the telltale forum before and I pointed to you on the forum and I said who is that? and she said Rihanna XDD just taught I'd share that.

DROWNED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LAKE

• edited August 2014

Just talked to Cleverbot

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

There will be cake

• XDD Sounds like a good idea for a teenage soap show I wouldn't watch it though XD

It's just really difficult being a middle class half-Mexican hāfu teenage Roman Catholic girl in a first world country.

• Goodnight bro :)

AWESOMEO posted: »

Well... I'm going to sleep, need to start sleeping earlier again, last day before school tomorrow ;___________; Goodnight ;___________________________________________;

• Hello skrubs!

• I SUMMONED RATS TO EAT YOUR CORPSE

Don't think so? pinches self Ow. Nope, I'm still alive. Must've been someone else.

• Almost didn't recognize you what happened to Goku?

Green613 posted: »

Hello skrubs!

• Yeah, I want to see! :D

LMFAO, really? Rihanna? xD If only...

Yep I have a short video of her singing let it go and a picture of her trying to do my Joker Avatar pose I might send it by PM if you want t

• Alt text

XDD

papai46 posted: »

Your eyebrows

• AND THEN I ATE THE RATS INSTEAD

I SUMMONED RATS TO EAT YOUR CORPSE

• I have to learn off her too!

XD thanks I learn off her though

• I wouldn't want to watch it either. Sounds terrible.. :p

XDD Sounds like a good idea for a teenage soap show I wouldn't watch it though XD

• HOW

AND THEN I ATE THE RATS INSTEAD

• u wot m8? i swer u are one cheeky cunt mate, say it to my face and not online and we'll see what happens. i swer 2 christ I'll hook you in the gabba. you better shut your mouth or im calling me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make your nan sore jus hearin bout it. yer in proper mess ya nob head.

Hello skrubs!

• XD I'll share with you the video of her singing later if you want BUT NO learning she just wants the fight me the whole time :'(

I have to learn off her too!

• Confirmed I'll upload it all and share it later :)

Yeah, I want to see! LMFAO, really? Rihanna? xD If only...

• Yeees, please! <3 Haha, she sounds awesome. :p

XD I'll share with you the video of her singing later if you want BUT NO learning she just wants the fight me the whole time

• edited August 2014

Bioshock Infinite: No no the crows not the crows, not my flesh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

papai46 posted: »

Not da bees!!!

• Confirmed I will in about 15 minutes :3

Yeees, please! Haha, she sounds awesome.

• I had to help one of my boy's out with gravatar so I'm using Clem for a little while, I'll prob switch back to Goku though.

Almost didn't recognize you what happened to Goku?

• CALL ME A CUNT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I WILL RIP UR PEEN OFF BRUH

u wot m8? i swer u are one cheeky cunt mate, say it to my face and not online and we'll see what happens. i swer 2 christ I'll hook you in t

• YAY

Confirmed I will in about 15 minutes

• Spend more time here pls :'(

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm doing alright. Things have been good for me lately. No complaints here...except that I really miss my people from vacation, but that's about it c:

• ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

CALL ME A CUNT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I WILL RIP UR PEEN OFF BRUH

• Alt text

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

• Fuck you! Angry Birds is awesome!

XDD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.