Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Aww my comment got delete :O. I was just saying how reading your story motivated my to make my own, which I'm trying to do. My issue is trying to write like professionl authors which is difficult to do. writing is my passion and I just want to do something fun.

I had a 26 page story written, but I deleted it because i didn't think it was good.

• edited August 2014

Aww, thank you bro. I wasn't expecting that. throwing saltlicks while doing Michael Jackson dance

ComingSoon posted: »

Who's your favorite character(s) from the RV/Hilltop group? Definitely Dark_Star and WhatToWriteHere. That and Juicy. Idk why, they just

• You had 26 pages and you deleted it?! No! I think you should give it a shot at least, don't worry about what others think. You can always get someone to proofread it. B]

Aww my comment got delete :O. I was just saying how reading your story motivated my to make my own, which I'm trying to do. My issue is tryi

• 26 pages?!? That's a lot! You shouldn't have deleted it... Maybe it was better than you thought it was.

Aww my comment got delete :O. I was just saying how reading your story motivated my to make my own, which I'm trying to do. My issue is tryi

• Damn, 26 pages, man. I don't think I would have been able to delete it after all that.

26 pages?!? That's a lot! You shouldn't have deleted it... Maybe it was better than you thought it was.

• This is what I want happening with Latte's tape recorder. Tobi is Mr. Blonde AKA The Torturer who took Latte's tape recorder am is now playing songs with it. Latte is the guy in the chair, and Dark_Star is the guy on the floor. You have to watch all the way to the end. :P

• Blue died too early...

BlueShadiw posted: »

Blue. Because...well...Blue. How many people will survive? Less than half. Because this is Episode 4.

• Alt text

How many people do you think will survive to the end?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

How many people do you think will survive until the end?

On the good side: Everyone except for Gustav.

On Tobi's side: Everyone.

Won't be able to post another part today, going to head out in a bit and I won't be back until later at night. I'll try to continue tomorrow

• WtW won't survive? Lol. B]

Who's your favorite character or characters from the RV/Hilltop group? WTWH, lol. I don't know, I like how he's weird. He has those moods

• Yeah, me too, that's a lot of work gone.

Damn, 26 pages, man. I don't think I would have been able to delete it after all that.

• Nah, I think Tobi might kill her :c

WtW won't survive? Lol. B]

edited August 2014

Only casuality of this whole chapter will be Gustav. Called it.

What the what?

• What the what?

How many people do you think will survive until the end? On the good side: Everyone except for Gustav. On Tobi's side: Everyone.

• Alt text

Mwuahaha... B^]

Nah, I think Tobi might kill her :c

• Gustav is the only person who will die.

What the what?

• Hmm, maybe. B]

Gustav is the only person who will die.

• I think he's bound to either be unknown or deceased, I don't see him having an alive status by the end of this.

Hmm, maybe. B]

• Lee, there's this thing called TWDGFF, which is a wikia for Fanfiction, TWD Related ones, and I was wondering if I could work on a secton for FOTD?

• ;-;

Mwuahaha... B^]

edited August 2014

Also Gustav needs to say these lines.

"Ah Lahmlahlah!"

"Der en bette hjort der har lagt æg heroppe!" When trying to climb something.

"Oy! Hasta la vista Motherfucker!" Before killing someone or something., if he even gets the chance.

"Ching chang chong Motherfucker!" Before killing someone or something, if he even gets the chance.

"Nein." It's basically German and means "No." It just sounds badass.

"Yippee ki-yay Motherfucker!" Before killing someone or something, if he even gets the chance.

"Silencio Motherfucker..." Before killing someone or something, if he even gets the chance.

"Eh." Before killing someone or something, if he even gets the chance.

Hmm, maybe. B]

• edited August 2014

Edit: double post, sorry.

Markd4547 After killing Lord and Papai, and taking the HUMVEE, I was driving back to Tobi's place. I knew it was a long drive back but it

• 1) Help her out.

1) Help Romy.

Markd4547 After killing Lord and Papai, and taking the HUMVEE, I was driving back to Tobi's place. I knew it was a long drive back but it

• edited August 2014

Who's your favorite character or characters from the RV/Hilltop group? Why are they your favorite?

Juice and WTWH

Wtw, Jews, pro, fan, juice. And not me. I think I'm going to accidentally kill myself or something 'cause I'm stupid like that.

Won't be able to post another part today, going to head out in a bit and I won't be back until later at night. I'll try to continue tomorrow

• RIP Blue, creator of the Barism, may the candy bars be with thee.

Alt text

Blue died too early...

• Who's your favorite character or characters from the RV/Hilltop group? Why are they your favorite?

Scarlet, she's like Molly. I miss Molly :/

Lee, WTW, Fan86, TDM, Guilty, ATR, JewFreeUs, DLB, Valky, Markd, Sweetpeaclem.

• 26 pages?! Damn! You should have given it a shot, asked some friends for opinions and whatnot. 26 pages is a lot to delete.

• Not sure who my favorite characters from that group are yet.

Who will survive: LeethePro, JonGon, DLB, WTW, Markd, SweetPea, and Noncy. And a few from the RV/Hilltop group.

• Unfortunately neither are important enough to have the honor of killing Tobi or even getting to watch Tobi die. ;(

This is what I want happening with Latte's tape recorder. Tobi is Mr. Blonde AKA The Torturer who took Latte's tape recorder am is now playi

• Lol, why no ATR??

Not sure who my favorite characters from that group are yet. Who will survive: LeethePro, JonGon, DLB, WTW, Markd, SweetPea, and Noncy. And a few from the RV/Hilltop group.

• We were all going to work on it when the story was over, if we felt like it.

Lee, there's this thing called TWDGFF, which is a wikia for Fanfiction, TWD Related ones, and I was wondering if I could work on a secton for FOTD?

• Welcome back. B]

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Who's your favorite character or characters from the RV/Hilltop group? Why are they your favorite? Scarlet, she's like Molly. I miss Moll

• Juicy :D

Survivors: LeeThePro, TWDFan, WtW, DLB, Jewf, Noncy, and Mark.

• I don't think I'll survive, I don't have the badass Juicy storyline so my character has little purpose ;~:

Lol, why no ATR??

• Lol, hmm, we'll see what happens. B]

I don't think I'll survive, I don't have the badass Juicy storyline so my character has little purpose ;~:

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

I CAN'T HANDLE THE WAITING

• edited August 2014

Who's your favorite character or characters from the RV/Hilltop group? Why are they your favorite?

To hard I like and want to kill them all

My Perfect Anti Hero Team will be the only survivors of the ZA

Sweetpea

My Apprentice the only person who wanted to be my partner when my character was going through a hard time she will become the next Rambo, Lara Croft, Ellie, Badass Clem all in one it's destiny the leader

WTW

I promised Sweetpea so she must live plus stuff........THANGS

ATR

We discussed we need an evil pet and what's more badass then an Owl the 360 head view could spot and eliminate any threat Maddi will watch even when your sleeping and its an OWL come on :D

Twistee

My first evil partner he needs to be in the spotlight again the evil forces has manipulated his mind he has no control over his actions but he can still be saved

I will kill the rest and die in the most awesome explosion with Tobi the final boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15YeJLQcp_I

• edited August 2014

Alt text

HE WILL NOT I promised you will live are you calling me a LIAR >:O

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Nah, I think Tobi might kill her :c HE WILL NOT I promised you will live are you calling me a LIAR >:O

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XDDD I'm going to kill you to bro I would watch your cheeky gifs before it's to late ;) MUAHHA

Sign in to comment in this discussion.