The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AFHJWERHSAGER5JKSRJ6YUHRTKJ7J567J45

• There was a shooting where I live.... a homeless guy had a gun and shot 3 people in a workplace, killing 2 of them, he then escaped from the cops on a pushbike for several hours, now he has been caught.

• It's not all bad, you just gotta dig through the chaff to find the good stuff! Take these two songs for example, pure lyricism.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9bvMzYRscVA

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vKcRsZHz_6E

Modern rap is an abomination to the world. They use obnoxious voices and only rap about how much women they get, how high they get, and how much money and cars they have.

• Holy shit... Where do you live?

prink34320 posted: »

There was a shooting where I live.... a homeless guy had a gun and shot 3 people in a workplace, killing 2 of them, he then escaped from the cops on a pushbike for several hours, now he has been caught.

• I'm a hip-hop fan, so of course I wish we could go back to the glory days of Rakim, N.W.A and Nas. It's getting kind of hard to defend mainstream hip-hop these days, but there's still a bunch of good artists out there. Check out Ab-Soul, Tyler the Creator and R.A. The Rugged Man.

Young Money (Lil Wayne's crew) is a plague.

Whatever is on my mind huh? Hmmm..... What do you guys think of music these days? For me, a lot of it is crap. 70's, 80's and 90's were the best decades in music.

• I just have History in a basic classroom. My school network also has Smoothwall which blocks most websites.

Oh I can make gifs using Gyazo! Woo! More history lesson browser.

• In New Zealand in the Canterbury Region, we had to stay in our classes all day, I swear that having more people in a single area causes more problems.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Holy shit... Where do you live?

• SOIFHAPOJGSÅPNDAÖCPJJOFAIFJQPEEJQFAINF

The great enlightenment

AFHJWERHSAGER5JKSRJ6YUHRTKJ7J567J45

• edited August 2014

A major concern is how the police took hours to find a guy on a pushbike when he was fleeing the crime scene right next to a Police Station.

Holy shit... Where do you live?

• "what would happen if meiosis did not occur"

If meiosis did not occur then we woudn't be able to reproduce. Did I google that just now and put the answer here?, maybe.

It's quiet so...

• Are you new here?

SOIFHAPOJGSÅPNDAÖCPJJOFAIFJQPEEJQFAINF The great enlightenment

• I made another superhero!

Alt text

• Not on the bus I used to take. 60+ little shitheads, ugh...

I love taking a public bus to school, you can relax and sometimes even sleep

• Nah, they just go more on Skype >_>

hayd24 posted: »

Are you new here?

• Superpowers?

I made another superhero!

• Name?

I made another superhero!

• Damn...you just never know when someone is going to snap.

That kinda thing happens a lot here in the US. Some idiot thinks a handgun and a crowded area is the answer to all his problems. :P you can thank our gun laws for that. I could go to a gun store this morning and return home with one of these before lunch.

Alt text

prink34320 posted: »

There was a shooting where I live.... a homeless guy had a gun and shot 3 people in a workplace, killing 2 of them, he then escaped from the cops on a pushbike for several hours, now he has been caught.

• Anybody know if there's anyway I can get a cap like Nick's?

I'm already working on the godlike mullet.

• I know that feel, but at least I can hit 'em around since my brother just started middle school and he's with them.. Annoying puberty-voiced brats >_>

BigBlindMax posted: »

Not on the bus I used to take. 60+ little shitheads, ugh...

1. can open doors without using his hand.

2. can pretend that he's a star.

3. can transform into a carrot.

Superpowers?

• Steve.

dojo32161 posted: »

Name?

• Why not make one?

Anybody know if there's anyway I can get a cap like Nick's? I'm already working on the godlike mullet.

• Puberty voiced?

I know that feel, but at least I can hit 'em around since my brother just started middle school and he's with them.. Annoying puberty-voiced brats >_>

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Imagine sitting in a bus with about 7 kids from 7th grade screaming at eachother.

Talimancer posted: »

Puberty voiced?

• I watched 2 girls 1 cup too. But before watching this I already found out that it was chocolate ice cream instead of shit, so it wasn't so disgusting for me.

Oh, Serbian Film.... I only watched the last scene with this guy's wife and son.... Jesus.

jamex1223 posted: »

ohh shit... that fuckin sucks.... that was like watching 2 girls one cup.... the age everyone around me was watching it, idk why people even

• Kind of feels like a boxer just punched me in the stomach.

• I'm just talking in general. I do like more old school rap, when it's all about lyricism and rapping about real things. As opposed to garbage like Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa, or Lil Wayne. Can't stand those guys.

BigBlindMax posted: »

It's not all bad, you just gotta dig through the chaff to find the good stuff! Take these two songs for example, pure lyricism. https://youtube.com/watch?v=9bvMzYRscVA https://youtube.com/watch?v=vKcRsZHz_6E

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Actually happened^

• I passed one of many history finals ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

Kind of feels like a boxer just punched me in the stomach.

• O_O

* can open doors without using his hand. * can pretend that he's a star. * can transform into a carrot.

• IT'S RAINING TACOS MUDDAFUKKA ψ(`∇´)ψ

;_; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3YmHZ9HMPs&feature=player_detailpage

• :D

IT'S RAINING TACOS MUDDAFUKKA ψ(`∇´)ψ

• Heya folks.

• Me mum: "Rachelle, I think you should be a nun"

Me: "k"

Dad: "Daniel, I expect you to start bringing girls home this year, you're graduating in 2 years, ain't it the time already?" Me: "O_O wtf dad" leaves the apartment. -_______-

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Dad: "Daniel, I expect you to start bringing girls home this year, you're graduating in 2 years, ain't it the time already?"

Me: "O_O wtf dad" leaves the apartment.

-_______-

• edited September 2014

Daniel gon get some.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

If I brought a guy home my dad would kill him, then me. My mom would probably do the same...

Dad: "Daniel, I expect you to start bringing girls home this year, you're graduating in 2 years, ain't it the time already?" Me: "O_O wtf dad" leaves the apartment. -_______-

• Alt text

Actually happened^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.