Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Ahh, well that's okay. Sorry to hear about the health complications though. Thanks for sharing your picture and idea in the first place! :)

Maximum124 posted: »

Yeah thats the thing Im not a story teller, my writing is very repetitive and I use the same sentence structure for everything. I'd have a b

• Yeah, mine and MasterStone's first character mostly.

Another? There's already one here?

• No, Tiana is actually a Disney Character from that new(ish) Princess and the Frog movie! I never saw it but my siblings did, so I looked up the wiki and threw in a tiny bit of info about her.

Morgan - talking like Snow there for a second! With good reason, too! This is really cool, is Tiana part of the comics?

• You'll find out more as I write on. Still deciding where I should go with certain characters, but I can tell you that even though Peter is on their side, he might change his mind about the whole thing ;) And yeah, school is school. I hate it, but I still have to go anyway :/ Need the good grades to get into college.

pudding_pie posted: »

Ohhh...I'm curious now what will take place! Oh, Dee....I hope Harmony or someone just DESTROYS him. you have me curious now what's going to take place. Hopefully nothing too bad. BTW, good luck with school. Fun fun.

• Haha, yeah. I can tell you that whatever they ARE up to, it's nothing good, especially for Fabletown in particular. Peter reminded me slightly of Ben from TWD season 1, only because he's often a screw up. You'll learn more about it all in the coming chapters.

LupineNoir posted: »

Peter doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb, so to speak! Got to wonder what Dee and them are all up to, and if it has a connection to the fact that it's the world Snow and Rose grew up in. Hmm strokes imaginary beard

• I like it! Dragons are pretty cool, and the picture of his forms are fantastic! I hope you plan to write further, it's really good so far, even if it's only a backstory.

Well.. Ive already written some stuff out, I'll just copy paste it I guess his name is Drake and he is THE DRAGON, actually jus

• edited September 2014

The ride went on for hours. Morgan was still deciding if it was worth it to see what was going on. The only real professional here was Dee to her knowledge, and even he didn't seem so sure as to what he was doing. She was forced to stare at this green tight-wearing guy who every so often complained about something.

"We're almost there. Finally," He said. He opened the cooler, pulling out a jug of water. He took a good long sip from it and tossed it back in the cooler.

"Thank the Lord," Morgan said. Her butt was practically numb from the bumpy terrain. She figured she could still fly with these ropes on, though it's harder to land with no control of your hands and feet. Besides, she wanted to see how far she would get with these guys, and to see where there operation truly was.

The car stopped at the beginning of a narrow pathway.

"We walk from here," Peter informed her. She ignored him, as was her tactic for most of the time. Dee and Tiana got out, opening the back of the truck and letting Peter climb out. Dee carried Morgan over his fat shoulder, closing the truck back up with his empty hand and leading the way down the path.

"Boy, Wendy will be happy we caught her," Peter said.

"Shut up, Peter. Y'know, the only reason we keep you around is because of her. She adores your pansy ass," Tiana said.

"Hey that's not true, I-"

"Will the both of you shut the fuck up? I'm not in the mood to hear you argue for another SINGLE second of my sad life!"

The two went silent. Emerging from the trees and the brush was a large house, destroyed in some areas. There were houses all over, and they reminded Morgan of England post-war time. Dee took her into the house and tossed her on the wood floor.

"Wendy? Ya home?" Peter yelled from behind Morgan and Dee.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." A frail, old woman entered the room. She looked like she would croak at any minute to Morgan. This was their leader?

Peter walked up to the old lady and hugged her, like a kid who hugs his grandmother when he sees her.

"It's nice to see you too, Peter. Let's talk about the girl, though." Wendy looked down at Morgan, who made no attempt to move since she knew it was useless.

"Put her in the bunker Peter." She said.

"Wait, that's it?" Dee said.

"Yes." Wendy turned around and headed toward the direction she came in.

"But she's a witch, Wendy! What if, I don't know, what if she figures a way out?"

"From the spells I personally placed on the bunker, myself? I prepared that thing for ANY magical being we could possibly harvest. She'll be fine."

Peter grabbed Morgan, and they headed toward the back door, into the backyard. Morgan squirmed, but Peter kept telling her to 'Hold the fuck still'.

"Peter- Peter, you don't have to do this!" Morgan said.

"Yes, I do. It's Wendy's orders, I always listen to her."

"The same way you listen to that Jackass Dee? And Tiana?" Peter pushed Morgan into the bunker. She landed hard on the concrete floor.

"Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about." He said. He started to shut the door.

"Wait! Peter-"

The door closed, and the sound of a lock turned. She was in the dark and alone.

Or so, she thought.

The only light that filtered in was from the tiny glass window on the door. The sun was setting fast and soon, there'd be no light at all.

"He's gone," Someone whispered from behind Morgan. She jumped from the voice, unaware that anyone else was occupying the space with her.

The lights flipped on. Three others were trapped in there, bound with chains.

"Ah, a pretty lady. The name's Hans." He gave a toothy smile. That was the voice she heard just a second ago.

Morgan frowned,"Uh, thanks. I'm Morgan. Who are you two?" She turned her attention to the quiet ones.

The next one was an extremely small girl with blonde hair,from what Morgan could see. "Tinkerbell. That's uh, my name. Or, you could call me....Tink."

The last person stayed silent. He had long black hair, and oddly enough a hook for a hand.

"We call that one Stumpy," Hans said, still smiling, like seeing a woman was the greatest achievement in life.

"No we don't!" Tinkerbell interjected,"He's Captain Hook."

Hook grimaced at the mention of his name and turned his head away from everyone. Morgan found the strength to sit up. Her arm felt like it was on fire, as did the back of her head. She did what she could to get as far away from the trio as possible, not entirely ready to share her story, or listen to more idiots complain about their situation. She just wanted to sleep.

I think I might take a break from Harm and the rest of the gang. I'm really emerged in this story, so I think I want to continue it more than the other story. For now, of course. There will be more Harmony in the future (Maybe toward the end of this particular tale)

• Welcome.

Nice to see this place is still up and running.

Well.. Ive already written some stuff out, I'll just copy paste it I guess his name is Drake and he is THE DRAGON, actually jus

• Jeeze I don't feel very original now, I would of worked on El Chupacabra or Tailypo if I knew that

Yeah, mine and MasterStone's first character mostly.

• Chapter 11

'Portals'

Enjoy! :)

The clock above the sink in the back seemed to play with my emotions. The hands made their way slowly around the numbers, carefully ticking with each second. Tick Tick Tick When it was time to go, I quickly threw my apron to the side, grabbed my keys and headed to the door.

Before I grabbed the handle, Holly called me back to the bar. Did I forget something? All the glasses were cleaned, Pool sticks in place.

"Yes, Holly?" As I placed the jacket over my arms, she handed me an envelope. "What's this?"

"Your paycheck." Holly beamed, as I took the envelope. "You're doing great, kid. Proud of you."

I was slightly confused. "We, uh. We don't get these for another two days..."

"Well, how 'bout that. Look at it as luck, kid."

I carefully opened the envelope, took out the check and noticed the amount. This can't be right. Perhaps Holly made a mistake. She quickly noticed my eyes darting back and forth; the hours were the same but the pay was much more this time.

"Something wrong, sweetie?" She didn't sound too bothered.

"It's...a lot more this time, Holly. I nearly got over one th-"

She grabbed the check and stuck it in the front pocket. "Stop, Junior. Go out wth the kids. Take them out. ENJOY your money, instead of worrying about bills." She sighed. "It's eating us all up inside to see you this way. Your Uncle and Aunt are worried. I'M worried 'bout you, kid. You can't do this alone, Junior..."

I thanked Holly and all I could do was smile, although deep down inside, the rage carried on. I understood their concern; trust me, I appreciated all of it but it was only adding salt to my open wounds. A part of me secretly wished support was the only act of kindness they gave me. Then, there it was-another envelope. On the front, my name in poor handwritting. Uncle Gren.

I didn't say a word, even as I got in the car and drove down the cold, desperate streets of Fabletown. At a red light, I grabbed his envelope and opened it. My mouth dropped, as my fingers flipped through the cash. Nearly $3,000 dollars was securely bunched inside.

'Take it easy, Junior. We ALL make sacrafices now and then in life. But those kids can't make it with TWO parents gone. I love you, kiddo and hope you stop to REALLY take life in. Is it really worth it in the end, bud? -Uncle Gren'

"Fuck you, guys." I crumbled the note and tossed it in the back. As I picked up the kids from my parent's, all I could see was the note; did they really think she'd leave me? Abandon these kids, the foundation this entire roller coaster relationship was built on? Thankfully, she was coming back the minute I returned home. Mary had to understand something, too. She was not the only one that sacraficed something. Hmmm. Maybe THAT'S what Gren was trying to say.

"You okay, son?" My father reached around and grabbed my shoulder. "You were gone there for a minute. Need help buckling these little monsters in?" He chuckled, as he helped me with the twins. "God I love these little fuckers to no end, Junior."

"I know, dad. I know..."

"Never thought my life would be like this, boy. To tell you the truth, I thought I'd die alone in the fuckin' gutters somewhere in this fucked up town."

"Dad-stop. Don't talk like that."

"Well, son. You're older now and you know more 'bout me then this bloody world does. You kids saved my life; these grandbabies are a wonderful fuckin' gift to have, boy and I couldn't be more proud."

I sighed. "Well, Mary." He looked up. "You...you hated Mary and-"

"Look, Junior-" Dad closed the side door, as I sat in the driver's seat. "Your mother and I went through hell raising you kids. It was a long fuckin' time before we could close our eyes and not worry about tommorow. I only wanted to protect you, Junior. She and I...we, we have history."

"Pssh. Seems like she has history with EVERYONE. Think her enemy list is bigger than your's, honestly."

Dad chuckles. "Ah my boy. Yet you STILL managed to call her back. I should have known. That mark. Kind of like me and your mother. Plus, I couldn't do to you what your grandfather tried doing to me...it crushed my soul, knowing a large part of your future was taken away."

He reached over and gave the kids one last pat on the arm. "I love them, Junior. And Mary loves them as well. She's been through a lot though. She really has. Guess, we all had fucked up lives back in the Homelands."

"But WHAT? Did Peter tell you 'bout Ariana? I mean-"

Dad closed my door. I took this as his answer.

"I'll see you soon, boy. Don't forget about Friday night. Your mother is picky with times and dates these days."

As I cranked up the heater, waved goodbye and continued back to the apartment, I peered in the back and watched my children sleep on into the night.

I fumbled my way up the stairs; being alone half of the time, I've learned to carry twins, a 2 year old and a 4 year old quietly up the stairs. I hope they fix the elevator soon. I carefully found the keys in my breast pocket, opened the door and made my way through the dark. With my mouth, I flipped on the hallway light and one by one, placed the kids to bed. For a moment, Sheila became fussy, rubbed her eyes and looked at me. But she fell back asleep. Thank the lord.

The shower was calling my name. With no hesitation, I stood beneath the warm stream and lathered up my bath sponge. I pressed my forehead to the tile wall and closed my eyes; the warm water trickled down my shoulders and back, as I inhaled deeply. After fifteen minutes, I decided to exit the shower and dry off. Plus, my hands were pruning up. Curse my Porgie genes.

The apartment was silent. I was hoping Mary had arrived and was waiting for me in either the bedroom or living room. As I got dressed and walked down the hall, there was an eerie silence hanging above my head. There was nothing. She was not here. I desperatly tried calling her but the damn thing avoided my calls. This was new to me; the mirror always immediatly responded to my calls.

"Mary!" I tried not to shout too loudly. "Mary-you there? I'm home and-"

Suddenly, the back of my neck began to burn. I fell to the floor and grasped it with my hands. Instantly, there was a heavy, thick smell of copper in the air, as I examined my right palm. There was a large amount of blood sitting within my hand. Like fire to flesh, the burns continued; the room was spinning and my world became darker. I tried crawling towards the kitchen; there was an anomalous red glow escaping the cracks in the door.

"Mary-" I continued to crawl, now on my hands and knees to the kitchen. "Mary...Mar-"

I threw my body against the door. It swung open and slammed into the wall. With the help from the counter, I stood up and leaned against the pantry. The glow was coming from a portal located directly inside my kitchen. It appeared to beckon me, as I slowly took steps towards it.

"Mary." I reached out my hand and touched the spinning portal of blacks and reds. "Mary...is this you-" The pain was now throbbing, as more blood trickled down my neck. "Answer me, Mary...please-"

Suddenly, a hand reached through and attempted to grab me.

"Junior." She sounded so familiar. "Please. Come with me. She's in danger..."

"Who are you?" I was now furious, despite the increasing pain."Where is she-WHERE IS MY-"

"Come with me. It will all make sense..."

I didn't hesitate, as I climbed through and ended up in a large, desolate area. It appeared bleak and grief-stricken, as I carefully stepped through the dark. There was another image appearing on my arms, as I continued walking in the dark. I could see a tile floor but nothing more. Then, before me, a rather large mirror.

"Mary?"

"Hello, Junior. I'm sorry we have to meet up like this. I'd rather find a coffee shop to tell you this tale but-"

I turned, my eyes changing color. The images Mary marked me over the years began to glow a deep red. Her ebony hair blew in the wind, as she touched the glass and smiled.

"Ariana-"

Chapter 12 soon :)

What the hell? What is going on? Where did Junior go and WHY is Ariana there? More to come in the next chapter. If you have ANY concerns or questions, please, leave them in the comments below. :)

• edited September 2014

Morgan slept for a good few hours on the hard, dank floor. She was awaken by the door opening, the angry growls of Dee, and the shifting of chains from the rest of her cell mates. She opened her eyes and noticed it was night time, the dark surrounding her in every corner.

"Here's your dinner." Dee said, angrily.

She heard the metal tray drop on the floor next to her, some of the food splattering onto her pants.

"Thanks," She said, sitting upright.

"Don't mention it," Dee said, heading for the door.

"Uh, wait! I don't think you expect me to be able to eat with my hands tied behind my back?"

"You'll figure something out," Dee replied, slamming the door.

"Great," She muttered. She heard the others munching on whatever dinner was. The light was flipped on by Hans, who was scooping his dinner in his mouth like a crazed psycopath.

Hans looked toward Morgan and said, "We haven't eaten since yesterday. They normally feed us 2 times a day, but since the goons were gone extra long, Wendy can't get off her boney frail ass to deal with us."

"Good to know," Morgan said. She was staring at her tray, lying on the ground. She was lucky it didn't flip over, or else she simply wouldn't have anything to eat in the first place. She rolled onto her stomach so that she could eat whatever didn't fall off the tray.

"Are any of you capable of untying me?" She asked, showing her bands.

"I dunno. There a spell on it?" Tink asked.

"Yes, an Achilles Blood Potion spell, to my knowledge." Morgan sat up again, not feeling too hungry anyway. She kicked the tray across the room, toward Hans.

"I'm not too educated in the tale of Achilles, or the potion, but from what I recall, he had a weakness, no? So shouldn't the rope have one too? Like, maybe there's a small bit that wasn't soaked in the potion...or something." Tinkerbell said, finishing her soup.

"Yeah," Hans said, swallowing his own food, then picking the other tray up,"Or maybe, one of those guys out there can undo them. Like, the rope only works for those who use it, or something."

"Maybe," Morgan said. She sat up against the brick wall, staring at the three who each had their own little space in the tiny room. There were bunks, but it seemed like no one actually used them. They couldn't move very far from where they were chained.

"Why do you think they roped you, when we're chained?" Tinkerbell asked.

"Maybe because I'm powerful. I can probably find a way to get out of this place?" Morgan thought out loud.

"It's possible," Hans said. He burped out loud and patted his stomach.

"Pig," Tink said, looking away from him in disgust.

"You're just jealous," He said, smiling out of pleasure.

"Of what? How much of a slob you are?" Tink said back.

"God, you guys are as bad as the ones who put us here!" Morgan yelled. She was done with the childishness displayed to her the entire time she'd been in this mess.

The door knob began turning, and Hans flipped the switch before it opened. Whoever came in here was silent, his footsteps echoing in the room. Everyone stayed silent, afraid of who it was and what was going to happen.

He tugged on Morgan's shoulder.

"Ouch. Y'know, that's the arm I got shot in." She said sternly.

"Yeah, well I'm trying not to hurt you. But a little revenge for the lump should be accounted for," He said, chuckling. It was Peter. Morgan felt him reach behind her, untying her ropes.

"Only I can untie them, since I'm the one who created them." He said.

"Why are you doing this?" Morgan asked, looking in the direction she heard his voice.

"Because I'm gonna bust you guys out soon, okay? Not now, but soon. Just, stay put. Okay? I've gotta go, before Wendy goes and checks on me and I'm not in bed."

"Wait! Peter?"

He turned around in the doorway, his silhouette outlined by the vague moonlight,"Yeah?"

Morgan didn't even know what she was going to ask him. He wasn't a boy, like the cartoons in the mundy world suggested. This was the first time she noticed how tall he was.

"Just...Thank you. I guess."

He turned around and shut the door behind him, leaving them all in the dark, and Morgan unbound.

So basically Peter is a traitor to his group :) Hope you like this little tangent I'm going on. It's a bit interesting for me, since I haven't done anything like it before, other than the "Homeland's Tales" I've done in the past.

• Wait...what the hell?

So, Junior is in the mirror and Ariana is there? But, no! She CAN'T be evil! I thought the Princess and the Pea was a GOOD character? But with you, who the beep knows! I do like where this is going. Maybe she is simply showing Junior what is going on.

Great work and loved the detail with the mark, shower and his ability to handle four sleeping kids. :)

Chapter 11 'Portals' Enjoy! The clock above the sink in the back seemed to play with my emotions. The hands made their way slowly

• So first of all, D'AWWW Holly and Gren are awesome :) I wish Junior didn't...I dunno, what's the word I'm looking for? I guess I wish he didn't take offense to the kind gesture of his friend and family. Maybe that's the wrong word to say, but you get what I'm trying to say, I'm sure.

Now...for the shit that just blew over me like a wave. I knew Ariana was up to no good! She's definitely not there to help. I think she tricked Junior into going in the mirror, and now he's stuck there! Or I can be completely wrong. That happens to me a lot. I can't wait for more!

Chapter 11 'Portals' Enjoy! The clock above the sink in the back seemed to play with my emotions. The hands made their way slowly

• Lol, don't worry about it. It's all good, really.

Jeeze I don't feel very original now, I would of worked on El Chupacabra or Tailypo if I knew that

• edited September 2014

Yes, that reference was to Lord Byron.
    I went with the archetype of a byronic hero like Darcy from "Pride and Prejuidice" and Heathcliff from "Wuthering Heights". My University course in English literature has not gone to waste!
    So yeah, you can love me if you like u.u

I didn't know about the bear honestly. The only thing I know of Byron shagged a few people and died in Greece for some illness instead of fighting the Turks from reclaiming it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did you just reference Byron? "Pete, you have more angst in your being than a Byronic hero." The Byron who w

• I'm actually enjoying this because with a break from the others, this might brew up ideas to add to Harmony's adventure. Know that happens to me at least. :) I love that Peter is a traitor and I'm intrigued to see where all this ends up in the end.

EMMYPESS posted: »

Morgan slept for a good few hours on the hard, dank floor. She was awaken by the door opening, the angry growls of Dee, and the shifting of

• Yes. Junior has the markings, which allow him to cross over in the mirror. I'm not going to give away much. She and Mary had a past and it has to do with her legend. All I'm gonna say. :)

JJwolf posted: »

Wait...what the hell? So, Junior is in the mirror and Ariana is there? But, no! She CAN'T be evil! I thought the Princess and the Pea was

• I get what you are saying. He's so stubborn and forgets families help one another, especially in times like this.

As far as Ariana, I'll tell you only this, like I did for JJ above: She's not going to hurt Junior. This all has to do with her and Mary's past in the homelands and not to mention her legend. As I wrtie on, it will all make sense. :)

So first of all, D'AWWW Holly and Gren are awesome I wish Junior didn't...I dunno, what's the word I'm looking for? I guess I wish he didn'

• Just...yeah sorry ;v;

• The only other thing I know is that when he was married he had a daughter, Ada Lovelace, who is often described as the world's first computer programmer due to the work she did with Charles Babbage. Also, I might have been to one of his country homes.

Yeah, sorry if I came across a bit strong, I was just weirdly surprised by it :P

Gorvar posted: »

Yes, that reference was to Lord Byron. I went with the archetype of a byronic hero like Darcy from "Pride and Prejuidice" and Heathcliff f

• You learn something new every day!
    No problem there, glad to have inspired that.

The only other thing I know is that when he was married he had a daughter, Ada Lovelace, who is often described as the world's first compute

• Ah, okay. Well, if she does turn out evil....I called it XD

I get what you are saying. He's so stubborn and forgets families help one another, especially in times like this. As far as Ariana, I'll

• Morgan paced around the room. Whatever spell was placed on it, it was sucking her dry of her abilities to do anything. She wished Peter would come back with something more to say. Frankly, she was tired of getting jealous looks from her new 'friends'. The door knob began to turn again. Morgan rushed to a corner, and held her hands behind her back. The door opened, letting sunlight poor in and the figure of a woman. Tiana.

Tiana went slowly, from one prisoner to the next. She always seemed like something was bothering her. Like she didn't know if she wanted to do this anymore and couldn't say it. She stopped in front of the new arrival.

Tiana eyed Morgan up and down.

"Ain't the way your sitting hurt?" She asked.

Morgan quickly shook her head.

"You sure...?" Tiana reached under the empty bunk and pulled the ropes she'd spotted when she walked in the door.

Morgan froze, panicking.

Tiana yanked Morgan forward. revealing her unbound hands and feet.

"Wendy's gonna love that there's a traitor among us. I really hope it was Dee, he's a jackass." She pulled Morgan up, retying the ropes around her hands and she lead Morgan out the door.

Woo! I wonder if you saw that one coming. It was short, only because I'm all of the sudden dealing with a family crisis and can't really...you know, focus with the arguing and stuff behind me. So yeah.

• Oh, I totally saw that one coming, since I'm a good future-seeker and all. Give me a cookie.

Only kidding, of course, I'm just glad that Tiana seems like the good person in all of this? I'll have to wait for the next chapter.

Morgan paced around the room. Whatever spell was placed on it, it was sucking her dry of her abilities to do anything. She wished Peter woul

• Yep, I didn't see that one coming. Could be interesting if they don't suspect Peter, because of how fond Wendy probably is of him. Also, nice touch with making Wendy old, because I found that a bit of a surprise too.

Morgan paced around the room. Whatever spell was placed on it, it was sucking her dry of her abilities to do anything. She wished Peter woul

• lol, you can have a cookie anyway, provided that you get it yourself xD

Tiana might be trustable later on, I have yet to decide myself. I've got the basic plot line in my head, just trying to fill in the gaps as I go ;)

Oh, I totally saw that one coming, since I'm a good future-seeker and all. Give me a cookie. Only kidding, of course, I'm just glad that Tiana seems like the good person in all of this? I'll have to wait for the next chapter.

• Peter's got a major role in all of this, especially with Wendy and such. You'll see as it pans out what exactly goes down.

Yep, I didn't see that one coming. Could be interesting if they don't suspect Peter, because of how fond Wendy probably is of him. Also, nice touch with making Wendy old, because I found that a bit of a surprise too.

• I believe you will do what you think is best, as I have complete confidence. ;)

lol, you can have a cookie anyway, provided that you get it yourself xD Tiana might be trustable later on, I have yet to decide myself. I've got the basic plot line in my head, just trying to fill in the gaps as I go

• Morgan was led into the old house. Tiana was holding her bye the exact spot her bullet wound occupied, and she forced herself not to tear up from the excruciating pain it was causing her. The went up some old wooden stairs and down a hall, to a little bedroom. When Tiana opened the door, Morgan saw Wendy in her chair, rocking back and forth. The room was a child's room, a little girl who must've been 8 or so when she first occupied it.

That little girl isn't so little anymore.

"Who is it?" Wendy said, staring out the bay window.

"It's Tiana, and our newest edition." She shoved Morgan forward, causing Morgan to almost fall to the ground.

Wendy stood and faced them, saying,"You shouldn't be so rough with her. Look, she's bleeding."

Morgan looked at her arm. Wendy was right, her wound had reopened.

"I'm just doing as I was trained. You goin' soft?" Tiana joked. Wendy didn't laugh. She stepped forward, staring into Morgan's eyes.

"Hmm....So why have you brought her up?" Wendy asked.

"She- Her bindings, they were taken off. I'm betting a thousand that it was Dee."

"...Hmm, and why do you suppose that?"

"Well, he was the last one in there. He fed them and came back."

"Are you sure, he was the last one?" Wendy's eyes narrowed at Tiana. Tiana was becoming visibly nervous.

"Well, um-" She began choking up.

"We'll get to the bottom of this," Wendy said,"In the meantime, lock her up in the solitary room."

"Yes ma'am." Tiana pulled Morgan out the door. The reached the other end of the hallway, and she opened another door that had stairs up to the attic behind them. Morgan followed silently, deciding that it was best to be quiet. She felt a little more unsure about Wendy the more she thought about everyone else's reactions to her. When the got to the top of the stairs, Morgan observed that the room was filled with boxes covered in dust and antiques. In one corner was a beat up mattress and a bowl of water, for a dog.

"This is it? You're just going to dump me here?" Morgan asked.

Tiana's face showed anger, but underneath she was scared as a field mouse,"Yeah. Gotta problem?"

"Yes, I do. You are physically afraid of her! You, and everyone else!"

"Shut up. I'll be back with fresh water, just...Shut up." And she walked her way back down the attic steps.

Morgan sat on the bed behind her, leaning against the wall and staring out the window nearest to her. She wondered how she ended up in this goddamn mess. She wondered if it was worth it to stick around, or if she should flee the first chance she had. She had dozens of chances so far, why wasn't she taking any of them?

Something fell over up there.

"Who's there?" Morgan said sternly. She wasn't afraid, not even of Wendy. Whoever it was, they were probably hiding from her.

The figure emerged. Peter.

"Oh, shit..." Peter said, observing Morgan's predicament.

"Oh shit, indeed," She said, looking up at him.

"Ah, listen. Alright, I'll um- I'll talk to Wendy, or ah..."

"Peter, shut the fuck up. You won't be consulting Wendy. I want you to sit here, and tell me what the fuck is going on. Right now."

"Oh, um..." Peter nervously looked around,"Alright. I will. Y'know, I used to tell so mighty good stories- About my adventures with Captain Hook, and and-"

"Peter. Get to the point."

"Okay. Fine. I'll tell you. It's a long story, though."

"Believe me, I've got time to spare."

"Okay. Well, it all started when...."

Dun dun dun! You'll get to hear his story next chapter. That's basically what next chapter will be. I'll probably write it sooner or later, most likely today. Tomorrow I have school, so I haven't got a clue when my chapters will get out. Also, Sims 4 comes out today!!! YAya! I preordered it for my birthday through Amazon, so it's shipping between the 8th and the 12th. CAN'T WAIT! I actually really like all of its features. Too many people complain "Oh, it doesn't have this, or i'll never like it." But what's the point in that? It's not the same game as the Sims 3, or the sims 2. I want it because it's got new features, and even though you aren't getting all the stuff that the sims previously had, I think it's still something to enjoy all around and play. I can't wait to use the new buildmode features and screw with all my sims' lives. It looks really good!

• I got another request for a picture: can you draw Junior and Holly hugging? Or you showing us Junior's confused state when he received the extra cash? That'd be amazing if you can. :)

• edited September 2014

Ha, pans out! Nice pun ;) if you meant it as one, of course.

Peter's got a major role in all of this, especially with Wendy and such. You'll see as it pans out what exactly goes down.

• Ah, I was just getting ready to find out when it all ended. Still, hope tomorrow goes well for you :)

Morgan was led into the old house. Tiana was holding her bye the exact spot her bullet wound occupied, and she forced herself not to tear up

• Going to start my second week at college soon, here's to hoping I won't get another major homework assignment in the next few days. Besides that, keep on creating stupendous stories all! :)

• edited September 2014

"I brought Wendy back home from our adventures in Neverland, my homeland."

"Peter, will I ever be able to see you again?" Wendy stuck her head through her open window, staring at the boy she admired so much.

"Of course! Look up in the sky at night, The brightest star is where I am, and where Neverland is." Peter smiled, although inside he was dreading their parting as much as she was. Out of the blue, the girl kissed her friend's rosy cheek.

Peter blushed, and she said,"I don't want you to go though."

"I'm not leaving forever Wendy. I'll come back and see you. If you ever need anything, you can just call my name, out into the night." With that, Peter gave her a goodbye wave and flew out into the open air, above the clouds and the stars.

That's when the Adversary attacked the land once more.

Peter was dodging the planes that they hijacked, swooping back below the clouds and taking cover on the nearest roof of the nearest house. People in parachutes were dropping from from the skies. The adversary's men were capturing and killing every man, woman, and child.

From Peter's location, he could see Wendy's house. There were flames coming from the downstairs area. He gathered the courage to swoop over and save as many as he could.

Screaming came from the rooms with the flames. People were trapped down their, crying for their lives. Begging mercy to the soldiers who'd just busted through the front doors. Peter flew up to Wendy's window, letting himself in and searching the dark bedroom.He heard her cries in the corner of the room.

"P-peter Pan....Peter Pan.....please come. Please save me." She whimpered. Gun shots went off below them.

"Wendy! We need to go, now!" he yelled over the noise.

She grabbed hold of him and he flew back out the window, just as her bedroom doors burst open.

"My family," She sobbed,"They're dead, aren't they?"

Peter grimaced. She was most certainly right about that. He took her to safety, or the closest thing to it. Together, they sat on the big clock tower, still ticking, as if the world around it didn't matter. They watched the distruction go on for hours, until the faintest hints of sunrise hit the dark, depressed skyline. They grieved together, until the very last fire puttered to a stop and the very last cry for help slowly died down to nothing.

The world was silent.

"Where should we go, Peter?"

Peter wanted to go back to Neverland.

"Can we go back to my house? Please Peter?" She looked at him, her red puffy eyes guilting him over.

"Are you sure? I don't know if-"

"Please, Peter. Please."

He took her back, avoiding all the charred bits of her lonely house. Most of the houses around them were rubble, piles of smoking remains and dried spatters of what seemed to be blood.

Again, they entered her bedroom window. Her room was tossed, the bed knocked over and her toy box emptied.

"Can we stay here? Can we stay here?" She said it over and over again.

Peter wanted to say no.

"I loved her so much that I stayed with her, instead of persuading her that it was safer in Neverland."

"Right. Well this tells me how you got to this point, but your little sob story doesn't tell me what you're doing right now," Morgan said.

"You wanna know what's going on now, Honey?" Tiana's voice was heard from behind Peter "I'll tell you whatever you want to know, provided you offer me something worth tellin' ya for."

"You can have amnesty in Fabletown." Morgan replied.

"That's all?"

"Well, you won't have to take orders from the wrinkly bitch downstairs anymore. You can live in peace."

"Hmm, I'm still not sure, but I guess I'll tell you anyway." Tiana took a spot next to Peter, in their cozy little story circle.

Another chapter out! Woo, I'm on fire today XD I've just been really into writing this one. I hope you don't mind! I also hope you've enjoyed this one, as I enjoyed writing it.

• Ha, I just realized that! Sweet XD

Ha, pans out! Nice pun if you meant it as one, of course.

• Hope that's going well for you! I've got school tomorrow morning :(

Going to start my second week at college soon, here's to hoping I won't get another major homework assignment in the next few days. Besides that, keep on creating stupendous stories all!

• Yeah, it'll end up in a happy ending. Maybe.

I'm actually enjoying this because with a break from the others, this might brew up ideas to add to Harmony's adventure. Know that happens to me at least. I love that Peter is a traitor and I'm intrigued to see where all this ends up in the end.

• Haha oh this sounds like fun! :) When I find the time to slide this lil' challenge in my schedule, I'll make sure to create this project. I can picture his confused face now.....XD

I got another request for a picture: can you draw Junior and Holly hugging? Or you showing us Junior's confused state when he received the extra cash? That'd be amazing if you can.

• Ahhh! No! Must find out! This is getting really good and I'm glad you took the time to create this. Very creative and fun! Lovin the whole characteristics you've given Peter. :)

BTW, good luck with school tomorrow! I hear ya' when it comes to all that BS. XD

Morgan was led into the old house. Tiana was holding her bye the exact spot her bullet wound occupied, and she forced herself not to tear up

• Chapter 12

'All of me'

Junior ran up the stairs the second his foot entered the house. He managed to push one of his sisters out of the way, as he dashed up the stairs. Emily turned around just in time to avoid being knocked to the ground.

"Damn, Junior! What's up with you?" She laughs. "Where is the fire!"

Junior ignored her smart ass remarks, as he slammed the door shut, grabbed the mirror and called her name. At first, she didn't respond; there was a dead silence about the object, as she began shaking it.

"C'mon." He pressed his nose to the glass. "Where are you...."

"Well, someone is in a fuckin' hurry to piss themselves tonight." Startled, Junior turned and found Mary sitting on his desk. "Welcome home, Porgie."

Junior grinned. "There you are. How long were you-"

"Eh, 'bout an hour now. I know your schedule." She sniffs the air. "And by the look of those shorts, you could use a shower."

Junior looked down and noticed the caked on mud from Soccer practice. He tried to pick it off but insisted a shower was best.

"Well, if you can behave while I'm gone, you can stay in my room-" She leapt from the desk and pounced onto his bed. "Just, don't TOUCH anything with glass. I'd hate for something to break and my parents-"

Mary chuckled. "Fuck, you worry too much." She managed to reach over and slap his butt. "Now go! You smell worse than a fat man in the sun."

Junior ignored her comment, as he grabbed extra clothes, a towel and his soap. Mary took this time to venture around the teen's room and glance over all his neat little trinkets. She reached under the bed and pulled out an old shoe box. Her curiosity radar was through the roof.

"Hmm. Wonder what kind of things a Porgie teenager keeps in this piece of shit..."

Her fingers traced the edges, latched on to the side and carefully lifted. She couldn't contain her laugh, as she flipped through the various dirty magazines. There were about four of them, as Mary carefully scrolled down the pages; with each turn, she couldn't contain her laughter.

"Ah yes, typical boy behavior." Mary snorts. "Hmmm. What is this..."

Before she could continue her viewing, there was a faint knock on the door. It was Lyla. Mary threw the box to the side and waited for her next move.

"Junior, sweetie. Its mom. Can I come in?"

Mary panicked. Was that wolf broad going to come inside his room? What if she spotted Mary and ratted her out to Georgie? That would go over real well; her son in the shower, naked and wet, while she sat on the bed. Mary smiled. Actually, that wasn't a bad image to picture.

"Junior-" Shit! Back to reality, as Mary tried thinking of an idea. "Dinner will be ready in five minutes so-"

Mary cleared her throat and did her best impersonation of Junior. How hard could it be?

"Fuck, mom! I'm busy!" Mary tried her hardest not to giggle. "I'm in here....uhh...doing, boy things! Video games, boobies...uh, other stuff-"

"Stop, Junior! Mom is sorry for intruding. See, this is why, I have Georgie do this..."

Lyla's voice trailed back down the stairs, as Mary began her laughing fit. Junior stood in the bathroom doorway and watched as Bloody Mary sat on his bed. She held the box once more and flipped through the pages until she came to the image she wanted.

"Mary!" Junior wrapped the towel around his waist and tried grabbing the article. "No! Give me that! The fuck you doing going through my shit!?"

"Well, I was curious WHAT things you were interested in and yup-" She held up the page; the model was posing in a very skimpy bikini but her face looked familiar. Junior glued a picture of Mary's face onto the model. He snatched the book and threw it into the box.

"Wow, what typical man." Mary leaned against the pillow, as Junior stuffed the box in his closet. "Is THAT how you picture me, Porgie? Your secret fantasy is that one night, I'll pop through that mirror wearing nothing but a skimpy outfit?"

She noticed the rosey flesh tone upon his cheeks. Junior scurried off into the bathroom and quickly changed.

"Awww, don't be shy, Junior. Not like its a bad thing. Think its nice."

"Yeah, well, that wasn't supposed to be found by ANYONE." He sighed. "And besides, who was at the door earlier?"

"Your mom. Guess dinner is ready or something, I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"Do I LOOK like a fucking message machine to you?"

Junior rolled his eyes and as he walked past Mary, she once again grabbed his butt.

"HEY!"

Mary smirks. "Mmmm, yeah. That's nice, Porgie. Bring me up something, will ya?"

Later that evening, after eating a plate of Chicken Enchilladas and beans, Mary laid beside Junior in his bed. Despite its small stature, he managed to curl up beside his chest. She inhaled his smell, as he carelessly played with her hair.

"Do I smell good or something?"

"Sssh, Porgie. You're ruining this beautiful moment." She chuckles. "They have no idea, huh?"

"Nope."

"You going to tell ol' Georgie Porgie?"

Junior sighs. "To tell you the truth, I think he knows..."

"Hm. Well, he should. He DID discover that mark..."

"So, this is from you. What does it do, actually? What is it?"

"A mark."

"A what?"

Mary sat up. "Its a mark, Porgie. Something I gave you YEARS ago. Think you were not even a month old."

Curious, Junior sat up and grabbed Mary's hand. "So, what does it-"

"I marked you, so everyone in this town would know who the fuck you belong to. It was little when I first gave it to you. Surprised your father even noticed it, honestly. Then, as you grew, it did the same. So, if you ever needed me or, I needed to find you..."

"It showed you my exact location and feelings." Junior paused to rub it. "No wonder you seem to know how I'm feeling..."

"Yup. Its that little do-hickey you got behind you."

"Does it do anythhing else?"

"Yeah but..." Mary stopped, as the announcer on the radio spoke.

"Hey, to all you lovely couples out there in New York! We have a request from Adam tonight to his girlfriend of five years Rebecca. This song goes out to you love birds tonight."

There was a second of silence, then the song began to play. There was a moment of a Piano playing, then the voice of a femal began to sing.

'Heart beats fast. Colors and promises. How to be brave, how can I love when I'm afraid to fall but watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow...'

Junior stood up and walked to the radio. He knew this wasn't Mary's cup of tea, so he began searching the stations for something more 'loud and bold.'

"What are you doing, Porgie?"

Junior was confused. "Changing the station...think there is one that plays nothing but heavy metal-"

He felt her arms wrap around his waist, her lips pressed against the mark located on his neck. She gently kissed it, as Junior leaned against the desk. His breathing became heavy, as her embrace tightned.

"Mary-"

"Don't change the song, Porgie. I like that one..."

Junior quickly switched back to the song, just as the chorus began to play. He grabbed her hand and walked to the middle of his floor. He kicked his backpack to the side, held her right hand and placed his left upon her hip. He stared deeply into her eyes, as she took her free hand and stroked his cheek.

'I have dies everyday, waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more...'

Mary leaned her head against his chest, as the two slowly began dancing in the dark. The only light visible was his computer screen; the glow gave the feeling an eerie feel, as the two held eachother close and danced.

"I thought you hated this 'crap.'" Junior kissed the top of Mary's head.

"Shutup, Porgie. You are ruining this moment, again."

Junior chuckled, as he fell silent and continued spinning around with Mary.

'And all along, I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you a thousand years; I'll love you for a thousand more.'

"I have, Junior." He suddenly felt the warmth of her tears falling down his chest, her lips pressed against his flesh. "I saw you...I..."

"Stay with me tonight, Mary." His grasp became strong around her waist, as he pulled Mary close. She looked deep into his eyes; they were an icy blue, as the song continued to play in the background. "Don't leave. Please..."

Mary grabbed his hand and led him to the bed.

Chapter 13 soon :)

Whew! Yeah...going back in time there for a bit! :) If you have questions or concerns, leave them below for me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.