The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• He said that I am a "retarded Kenny fanboy", he used the word to describe me, not the group.

Dumb isn't an illness, it's a word created just for this purposes, retarded is an actual state of mind, dumb isn't.

Talimancer posted: »

In 'reown quote. He said the kenny fanboyism was 'retarded' not that you were. And even if it does that warrents you to insult him back and call him dumb? But oh wait dumb is also an illness! Can't be saying that now.

• Slavery isn't required to make it have emotional baggage.

It's a state of mind you can be born into, therefore words like retarded and gay can offend people.

The second someone was offended by it because he himself was being treated differently for being retarded, it has history.

Retard does not have a history, it is used as a playground insult. It is not used to oppress the mentally ill into slavery.

• ErenCoralErenCoral Banned
    edited September 2014

Wow, I have no sympathy for her and her ignorant mind. I thought Israel started the whole war thing? ( Please correct me if I'm wrong ) Wishing for people to be dead is basically just like killing them, May god deal with that ignorant human being that blessed us with her ignorance mind and her death wishes. I am completely disappointed in you Joan.

it's true, just enter the link you will find a video for her

• In my country we didn't even start school yet. God that GIF brings back the bad ol' memories. :(

Back from my first day....ugh I'm exhausted >_<

• Alt text

Here, here!

I've been on these forums since 2012 (old account) and lurking since Starved For Help. Here is a pearl of wisdom I have learned that most

• edited September 2014

I hate that i like this song..

Alt text
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K38xNqZvBJI

• You are right, Israel started the war, the occupation of Palestine and Jerusalem Lands, Joan ignorant a human being, she wishes my death and the death of all Palestinians, so I do not care for her death or anything its part

ErenCoral posted: »

Wow, I have no sympathy for her and her ignorant mind. I thought Israel started the whole war thing? ( Please correct me if I'm wrong ) Wish

• Alt text

Me ALL day at work and school

• Damnit celebrities are dying left and right. -.-

RIP Joan Rivers I didn't like her too much, but she was still a human being.

• Wow, some people are just too ignorant to the point that it kills me inside. I don't see why many celebrities are insulting Palestine and making death wishes towards them when Israel were the ones who started the war. I'm glad she died ( Please guys don't misunderstand this ). As I've said before wishing the death of someone is like killing them. I have no respect for her.

You are right, Israel started the war, the occupation of Palestine and Jerusalem Lands, Joan ignorant a human being, she wishes my death and the death of all Palestinians, so I do not care for her death or anything its part

• edited September 2014

me too.

Wow, some people are just too ignorant to the point that it kills me inside. I don't see why many celebrities are insulting Palestine and ma

• Is that what you look like in person? lol.

I took a huge laugh at your failed arguments and the amount of ignorant close minded Kenny followers supporting you. Ha Ha

• oshit.

hayd24 posted: »

Unless your used on men.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

By the way, is Hitler and the Nazis wanting to rid the sick, old and mentally retarded people enough of a history for you?

It's dumb, you can't define History, it has a history if it affected people, nothing will ever affect everyone the same way.

Retard does not have a history, it is used as a playground insult. It is not used to oppress the mentally ill into slavery.

• Public bathrooms can go die.

• A horrible death.

Public bathrooms can go die.

• Great bro well done :D

Done.

• I SAAAIIIIDDD SCREW IT I WAS CLOSE

COMMENTS DISAPPEARING AUDIEHDJDU2646!S

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2014

Today's random word is...

Entrenched (adjective)

Definition: The state of being dug-into a defensive position (e.g. a trench). It can also be used to describe a habit, belief or entity that is firmly established and/or strongly resistant to change.

Alt text

"The Walking Dead fan-base is firmly entrenched in the Telltale Community."

"The bulk of Assad's forces are entrenched in the valley surrounding Damascus."

• I am entrenched that TLOU is the best game ever made :D

YES I new word I like this game :)

BigBlindMax posted: »

Today's random word is... Entrenched (adjective) Definition: The state of being dug-into a defensive position (e.g. a trench). It can

• ENTRENCHED

Today's random word is... Entrenched (adjective) Definition: The state of being dug-into a defensive position (e.g. a trench). It can

• I wish lol

AWESOMEO posted: »

Is that what you look like in person? lol.

• I've been waiting for these two girls to leave for 25 fucking minutes and they're just standing in front of the mirror doing their makeup and shit

And I cant just leave because then they'll recognize me.

• Yeah lol

Such a badass word, amirite? Really demanded a badass picture to go along with it.

• Such a badass word, amirite? Really demanded a badass picture to go along with it. ;)

Twistee posted: »

ENTRENCHED

• No it doesn't. If someone got offended by me calling them a cunt. Does that mean the word should be censored banned and removed from all records?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Slavery isn't required to make it have emotional baggage. It's a state of mind you can be born into, therefore words like retarded and ga

• Lol wth xD

Markd4547 posted: »

XD

• XDDD

Markd4547 posted: »

XD

• I just realized I kinda look like georgie. =D

pudding_pie posted: »

Me ALL day at work and school

Sign in to comment in this discussion.